Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Lewis commenting on how insane Max and Fernando's rear ends are. Certified rear end man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Arc Hammer posted:

Lewis commenting on how insane Max and Fernando's rear ends are. Certified rear end man.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

The worst anthem combination in F1 history.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Champagne is so tiny.

smackfu
Jun 7, 2004

Bip Roberts posted:

If it holds it's a huge haul on the race against AT, Hass, and AR

Albon also moved up from 18th to 12th personally.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Alonso scored 76% of Aston's points

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
So who is taking checos seat next year

Cimber
Feb 3, 2014

Sunk Dunk posted:

Checo.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

How does each race somehow get more boring

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
Get up.

Sunk Dunk posted:

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
Get up.

I’ve come up with the theory that Lawrence stroll likes having his failson in the car because then it ensures they finish lower in the standings and get more wind tunnel time, since Lawrence can just write a check for the prize money difference

The definition of failing upward

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Crofty was right. Remove Max from this race and it was a good battle between Nando and Lewis, and Lando was getting some cool passes down the grid. Just ignore the energy drink cocaine cars and pay attention to Aston Martin and Mercedes while lolling at thr Ferraris.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Arc Hammer posted:

Crofty was right. Remove Max from this race and it was a good battle between Nando and Lewis, and Lando was getting some cool passes down the grid. Just ignore the energy drink cocaine cars and pay attention to Aston Martin and Mercedes while lolling at thr Ferraris.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
i tried watching a few minutes of the will arnett and danny ric thing and it was really bad.

danny could be a good color commentator if he was interested in that but their thing today was worse than crofty and brundle

Dictator.
May 13, 2007

#Blessed

Sunk Dunk posted:

Max will also drive the second car after finishing first in his own car.

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
Get up.

Arc Hammer posted:

Crofty was right
:hmmno:

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
Racing was really good behind Verstappen.

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

Arc Hammer posted:

This could also be said for Lewis and the entirety of 2014 through 2020 (barring 2016). The only thing that really differentiates the thorough dominance shown during the Mercedes period and now is that Red Bull isn't getting 1-2s every race (or even 1-3s), which is at least a bit fun in a schadenfreude kind of way against Perez.

LochNessMonster
Feb 3, 2005

I need about three fitty

Nando needs to move to RBR and duke it out with Max next season.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

I fell asleep on like lap 17 and see I didn’t miss much.

Residency Evil
Jul 28, 2003

4/5 godo... Schumi
I was doing father's day stuff so I didn't watch the race. I googled the result is it worth

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

How does each race somehow get more boring

ok yeah didn't think so.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

It’s a bit mad how there was this expectation that Ferrari would kick on after last year as they only really needed to fix the reliability, and since then you’ve had Aston come out of nowhere after presumably using last year to learn about what aero is, and Mercedes throw a concept completely into the bin and start again and now Ferrari are 4th.

Judge Schnoopy
Nov 2, 2005

dont even TRY it, pal

Thanks Ants posted:

It’s a bit mad how there was this expectation that Ferrari would kick on after last year as they only really needed to fix the reliability, and since then you’ve had Aston come out of nowhere after presumably using last year to learn about what aero is, and Mercedes throw a concept completely into the bin and start again and now Ferrari are 4th.

Didn't Aston Martin install a Honda engine? I wouldn't say that's "coming out of nowhere" as much as "buying a piece of red bull dominance"

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Aston Martin run Mercedes engines and are beating the works team. They have a deal to buy Honda PUs from 2026 or something like that.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I caught up on today's motogp and it has an absolutely top tier duel to the finish. Full recommend.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

Thanks Ants posted:

Aston Martin run Mercedes engines and are beating the works team. They have a deal to buy Honda PUs from 2026 or something like that.
Yeah Honda did a Honda and wanted in again after being out. AM-Honda teamup from 2026
Redbull uses Honda now, will use their own/Ford engines from 2026

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
Verstappen apologists now are arguing the 1980s field was actually bad and that’s why Senna was so dominant.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

aledesma
Jul 22, 2012

redbull is cheating

Red Warrior
Jul 23, 2002
Is about to die!
gently caress off Christian Horner but 'yes, the remains of the bird' is pretty good.

Toe Rag
Aug 29, 2005

Checo going to be behind Alonso after next race lol

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Nobody ever asked where they got all those wings that they give people…

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll
Catching the race highlights and just wanted to drop in to say:

HAM/ALO racing in the pit lane :getin:
Holy poo poo what a pile of trash Nyck DeVries is with his KMag tangle

That's all, thanks for coming to my Ted Talk.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

can tell i missed an absolute banger by there being only 300 posts

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

spaceblancmange posted:

can tell i missed an absolute banger by there being only 300 posts

aledesma posted:

redbull is cheating

FakeBlood
Oct 23, 2008

Alive and kicking.
max costcappen and the red bull cheater car will be detained indefinitely in parc ferme, i hear

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
Williams never explained what happened to Logan’s car

Qmass
Jun 3, 2003

Alonso flopping in a car and Toto re-enacting it are great memories I will cherish forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Sunk Dunk posted:

Williams never explained what happened to Logan’s car

oil leak