Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

This is like the only funny thing they have ever done so credit where credit is due.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Tugging at collar sweating really hard looking over at the open door to the sever room where an occupied bed resides

cmd:>> come2bed

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
I'm going to CEO this weekend and just haven't felt like playing sf6 so I'm just gonna go hang out

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Spanish Manlove posted:

I'm going to CEO this weekend and just haven't felt like playing sf6 so I'm just gonna go hang out

try to go 1-2 in bracket op. you can do it

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Tugging at collar sweating really hard looking over at the open door to the sever room where an occupied bed resides

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Boba Pearl posted:

SPR had friends, and was a whole rear end person, with both pros and cons. If you were nice to her, you'd see a different side then if you were an asshat. What she did was reprehensible, but you can still like her and not want to see her suffer. We don't know if she bought avatars for anyone other than herself, (though I try not to think about the fact I haven't gotten one since then,) and liking someone a lot of times is about your memories with a person, rather then your feelings for them right at their lowest.

Perhaps the same can be said about my personal friend Lowtax.

ParserGirl
Jun 3, 2005

When SPR's deeds were revealed, the sagas thread didn't circle the wagons or make excuses. That should be commended and it's one of the best arguments in favor of sagas/legends being allowed to continue.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

pog boyfriend posted:

try to go 1-2 in bracket op. you can do it

I didn't have money to enter and I'm volunteering to help pay for the entrance :)

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

Spanish Manlove posted:

it'll be a ton of fun. i love fighting game majors

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Lady Radia posted:

it'll be a ton of fun. i love fighting game majors

I do to except for Daytona. Everything else is really fun. This is extremely accurate

https://twitter.com/ultradavid/status/1540820868913418242?t=G3ikC-xDEzLzUQaNjrFCtA&s=19

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
can a mortal kombat player survive in such a hostile place?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
On a whim, I grabbed Age of Wonders 4 on Epic for cheap, and it turns out it doesn't have a proper campaign. I've been playing the first 'story realm' mission for a couple of hours now and begin to suspect I am not going to enjoy the rest. Can't tell if my brain has become too feeble or I always needed some kind of plot to keep me involved with a game like that, but AoW3 felt like much more fun back in the day.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

ParserGirl posted:

When SPR's deeds were revealed, the sagas thread didn't circle the wagons or make excuses. That should be commended and it's one of the best arguments in favor of sagas/legends being allowed to continue.

yeah it was great. everyone from here had their lols and didn't dispute the ban or the fact that it sucked.

idiots from out of the thread tried to gloat about it and it failed because no one defended her lmao

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

ParserGirl posted:

i can assure you that almost no one believes this, including many mods.

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

Spanish Manlove posted:

I do to except for Daytona. Everything else is really fun. This is extremely accurate

https://twitter.com/ultradavid/status/1540820868913418242?t=G3ikC-xDEzLzUQaNjrFCtA&s=19

oh gently caress I didn't realize it was in Daytona lol. uh. oof.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Buschmaki posted:

I like her and dislike you, simple as

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Lady Radia posted:

oh gently caress I didn't realize it was in Daytona lol. uh. oof.

Lol yeah Daytona does not handle all the black and/or trans and/or queer people well.

Ceotaku is still in Orlando so it's better by a country mile

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Lol

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

Lol

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Perhaps the same could be
Poor jebailey locked into some extended venue contract in Orlando

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

RyokoTK posted:

I don't play fighting games because I'm a huge scrub and they make me upset. but I hope you enjoy it.

I suck dogshit at fighting games, but SF6 is some real good fun and you should give the demo a shot and consider buying it.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

i got sf6 last week, been playing it alot when work allows.

got silver with luke and gold with gief, also got to intermediate combo trials with gief which felt pretty cool

real fun game

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem

Endorph posted:

like if you want the attention of every politics person on twitter, lol. if you want the attention of every politics person on sa you can just kick up a fuss in the politics forums. SA doesnt have an algorithm designed to manipulate your behavior but people can still form an unhealthy relationship with it

see all the permabanned rereg guys

Yeah. I think that's why The Negative Attention Guy Who Namesearches Themself on These Forums has remained fixated on Something Awful specifically. They were always addicted to a completely unwarranted sense of superiority, but you can't get away with that on Twitter/Tumblr/etc. without either a) having clout or b) actually being personable enough to have friends that give you the time of day.

ParserGirl posted:

I never saw or interacted with that posted before the ban but I think if the avatars she bought stuck to the level of "you're a dumb dumb poopy head" she would have been forgiven very fast. I disagree (it's clearly deliberately manipulative behavior even if it's silly), but I think that's what would have happened. But she just had to go for transphobia.

mycot fucked around with this message at 18:14 on Jun 19, 2023

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

DaysBefore posted:

Instead of playing games I hate I play games I like

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

TheSwizzler posted:

Legalize trolling people who are terminally miserable

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

TheSwizzler posted:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

TheSwizzler posted:

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

TheSwizzler posted:

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
at least legalize trolling people who make themselves miserable

there are so many good video games out there, why play one you don't like? or post in its thread and remind yourself that you don't like it?

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
The first few days of the zelda thread were rife with people who only hold sorrow in their heart posting the dumbest takes possible where the root cause of the issue was because of their own stupidity. But the wildest thing to me is that they're not actually participating in any discussion, they just want that sense of catharsis in putting their thoughts together and typing it out, and don't want you to weigh in on it. Very much like this post, actually.

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
Well you see if you’re loudly and constantly miserable among those who thought it was “pretty good! I had fun!” You have proven yourself a distinguished and refined goon of taste

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

RyokoTK posted:

at least legalize trolling people who make themselves miserable

there are so many good video games out there, why play one you don't like? or post in its thread and remind yourself that you don't like it?

they don't like any games op

they follow youtuber guides & youtuber opinions and don't actually play the game outside of following the meta or engage iin any critical thought because they think it makes them sound smart and progamer to sound like their fav streamers

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
those who walk the path of the hater must know the work more deeply than its most devoted followers. otherwise they shall be dashed upon the rocks of the Discourse

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Diablo 4 misery people feel free to play some good CRPGs like Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous, Pillars of Eternity: Deadfire, or Divinity Original Sin 2 instead of forcing yourself to play a game you don't like eighty hours only to get owned by TLD and Stux everytime you whine about it. I can also recommend the early access game Colony Ship or the beta for Rogue Trader if you're okay with WIPs

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

DaysBefore posted:

Diablo 4 misery people feel free to play some good CRPGs like Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous, Pillars of Eternity: Deadfire, or Divinity Original Sin 2 instead of forcing yourself to play a game you don't like eighty hours only to get owned by TLD and Stux everytime you whine about it. I can also recommend the early access game Colony Ship or the beta for Rogue Trader if you're okay with WIPs

this poster is dropping some truth bombs. i don't think y'all are ready for it..

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

DaysBefore posted:

I'm hype for Baldur's Gate 3 to finally be finished in September

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
D4 misery seems to stem strongly from the fact they can't simply press the minimum amount of buttons to hit the endgame loot treadmill.

They want immediate and instant access to that feature, but also want it restrictive enough so filthy casuals can't easily get good legendary items without the kilohour grind.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Video games kick rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Video games kick rear end

This guy is onto something