Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Tyrones and All

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXddteeBJm4

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

TVGM
Mar 17, 2005

"It is not moral, it is not acceptable, and it is not sustainable that the top one-tenth of 1 percent now owns almost as much wealth as the bottom 90 percent"

Yam Slacker
Is it uncommon for Netflix to have a poster/announcement for something 6 months out? Feels like it's usually a month at most.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

TVGM posted:

Is it uncommon for Netflix to have a poster/announcement for something 6 months out? Feels like it's usually a month at most.

Depends on high profile it is our how much they think that property will reduce churn (i.e "I was gonna cancel but ____ is coming out soon". For stuff like Stranger Things and Black Mirror they'll start promoting it longer out.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

It's a Snyder movie, they want to start the discourse.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
A moons a moon, not a world! They can't even get through making a simple poster without being riddled with plot holes!!!

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

dr_rat posted:

A moons a moon, not a world! They can't even get through making a simple poster without being riddled with plot holes!!!

World is not a synonym for planet.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

See? The discourse.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

dr_rat posted:

This post was not approved by the Na'vi patriots of Pandora (a moon).

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

The MSJ posted:

This post was not approved by the Na'vi patriots of Pandora (a moon).

Just another example of how lame they are and why all the resources there are rightfully up for grabs!

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Gripweed posted:

World is not a synonym for planet.

Ah, the Pluto loophole.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

"All these worlds are yours except Europa" (also a moon)

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Also world is totally a synonym for planet, just not exclusively.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
Written by Zack Snyder, produced by Zack Snyder, directed by Zack Snyder, starring...eh who cares, get the poster out

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Zack Snyder by Zack Snyder, inspired by a Zack Snyder

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

ruddiger posted:

Only on Zack Snyder

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

dr_rat posted:

"You are my world:love:"
"No, no, don't you understand? Persons can't be worlds:byodood:"

ruddiger posted:

For Zack Snyder, by Zack Snyder.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Oops all Zack Snyders

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

The ring around the planet in the background kinda looks like it's a motion trail from that spaceship, like it's been doing sick Tokyo drifts in space

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

The Snyder cult strikes again!!!

Nightmare Cinema
Apr 4, 2020

no.
Between this and The Creator, I'm down for a good Star War that can't legally be named a Star War.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Considering it's got a pretty stacked cast, you'd think they'd at least warrant a mention.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

muscles like this! posted:

Oops all Zack Snyders

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Lol

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

edogawa rando posted:

Considering it's got a pretty stacked cast, you'd think they'd at least warrant a mention.

Looking forward to the lazy all cast poster some intern poops out

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

Nightmare Cinema posted:

Between this and The Creator, I'm down for a good Star War that can't legally be named a Star War.

Same, of course. Big fan of a new generation of big budget Star Wars knockoffs. That being said, I'm bummed The Creator is on Earth and this has design elements like the houses that make me assume this is a post-Earth society. Which is fine, but what I really want is space fantasy where Earth isn't involved at all. There's so few of those, and most Star Wars knockoffs don't even do it.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Martman posted:

The ring around the planet in the background kinda looks like it's a motion trail from that spaceship, like it's been doing sick Tokyo drifts in space

Wanna see Zack Snyder adapt the ring planet reveal from Invincible (Invincible spoilers below)

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

Gertrude Perkins
May 1, 2010

Gun Snake

dont talk to gun snake

Drops: human teeth
I can't wait to Dunc again

spanky the dolphin
Sep 3, 2006

Gertrude Perkins posted:

I can't wait to Dunc again

It looks like they've thickened / doubled the horizontal lens flare on the C for the sequel so it's closer to an E now. DUNC.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

spanky the dolphin posted:

It looks like they've thickened / doubled the horizontal lens flare on the C for the sequel so it's closer to an E now. DUNC.

We have to keep calling it DunC just to see if they’ll make the flare even bigger for the third movie.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

spanky the dolphin posted:

That's because the movie series is about Duncan and he's (currently) dead

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

kiimo posted:

That's because the movie series is about Duncan and he's (currently) dead

Rip a kinglieutenant

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer

Gripweed posted:

We have to keep calling it DunC just to see if they’ll make the flare even bigger for the third movie.

I hope they get to Children of DunC

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

When I saw this as a thumbnail I thought the guy was Ken Marino and assumed this was a Burning Love spinoff. But then I made it big and saw it was somebody else and I don't know what it is and I don't care

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!

Gripweed posted:

When I saw this as a thumbnail I thought the guy was Ken Marino and assumed this was a Burning Love spinoff. But then I made it big and saw it was somebody else and I don't know what it is and I don't care

Like the iCarly reboot, I don't know who this is aimed at. I imagine the humor is still as bad as the original, so it doesn't really appeal to adults, and the cast are all in their 30s/40s now, so they won't appeal to preteens, like the original audience.

Plus, Jamie Lynn still has to face the backlash over her treatment of her sister.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Nihonniboku posted:

Like the iCarly reboot, I don't know who this is aimed at. I imagine the humor is still as bad as the original, so it doesn't really appeal to adults, and the cast are all in their 30s/40s now, so they won't appeal to preteens, like the original audience.

Plus, Jamie Lynn still has to face the backlash over her treatment of her sister.
Oh honey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGhDiEt0rSQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBs_hYvtd3k

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Gripweed posted:

i assume its a movie about cool young people who work at a radio station broadcasting at 102FM