Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Davros1 posted:

My love child tracked me down. I was scared, shocked, angry. Like a dog in a sidecar when it comes loose from the motorcycle.

Do you even know how to drive a motorcycle? :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Boy I hope we rescue the Starfish King on this adventure!

It'll be a slaaaaam dunk

Would you call what we did last night sex?

Season one had some strong moments, but season two is when they just start hitting dingers every line.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Davros1 posted:

My love child tracked me down. I was scared, shocked, angry. Like a dog in a sidecar when it comes loose from the motorcycle.

It is impossible for me to not think of this line when I see a motorcycle with a sidecar

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Paid my way through Princeton working the day shift at that graveyard and the graveyard shift at that Days Inn.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

ninjahedgehog posted:

"That was me, for two weeks in college. I was popular for one glorious fortnight, and then it all went away. I don't know why."

"You probably said 'fortnight.'"

"Sitting on a park bench.
I, don't know, any words but park bench!"

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

I don't think her grandmother likes me.

Te odio

Yo soy Jack!

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!

theflyingexecutive posted:

Paid my way through Princeton working the day shift at that graveyard and the graveyard shift at that Days Inn.

LOL. The writing was so drat good.

Aragosta
May 12, 2001

hiding in plain sight
I know you don't know what this means, but in eating eggs again.

I know it means this conversation is disgusting.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

DrBouvenstein posted:

"Sitting on a park bench.
I, don't know, any words but park bench!"
And Phil Donahue's walking past Cinnabon!
And he's making eye contact with me
I can tell that he'll smile, and stay for a while
And say "Pete, you're who I want to be."

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

We all called him Mean Steve, but his real name was Steven Killer.

ninjahedgehog
Feb 17, 2011

It's time to kick the tires and light the fires, Big Bird.

Someone who's in a rush to go back to work? There's something you don't see every day! Now that's an example of a very appropriate, and very, very funny joke.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

I'll just make myself a drink. Where's the bar?

Well there's a bar in the the shower that the previous tenant installed in there to keep from slipping. He still died in there, though.

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Tell me about the rabbits, George
Not a quote, but re-watching season 7 for the first time in years and just noticed Hazel's background music is a jazzy 30-Rock-ish version of the Imperial March.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

PotatoJudge posted:

Not a quote, but re-watching season 7 for the first time in years and just noticed Hazel's background music is a jazzy 30-Rock-ish version of the Imperial March.

:eyepop:

Dear Dr Spaceman, thank you for your submission. The New England Journal of Medicine does not publish X-Rated cartoons.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

My techniques guarantee male orgasm

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Oh, Kimiko-tan. What am I doing, Jenna? Pretending to be something I'm not. Making myself miserable when I have happiness waiting for me at home. Unless Kimiko's jealous of the ottoman. There's nothing going on there, that's a business relationship!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Hey, somebody order a massage!?!?

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010
Who taught Tracy about anagrams?!

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"
You’re too late, I already killed her

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Grassy Knowles posted:

You’re too late, I already killed her

Ahhhh man.... :smith:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Nermal! I hate you Nermal! Almost as much as I hate Mondays! This is my lasagna, you hear me, Nermal? MY LASAGNA! Well I'm sorry, Shawn, and child actor whose name I can't remember, you haven't walked in my shoes! All my life I've tried to forget the things I've seen. A crackhead breastfeeding a rat! A homeless man cooking a hot pocket on the 3rd rail of the G-Train.... THE G-TRAIN, NERMAL! There's something inside of me that needs to come out! And if Garfield 3: Feline Groovy can't tell my story, then I'll win my Oscar elsewhere.... or I'll die trying! :byodame:

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Jerusalem posted:

And if Garfield 3: Feline Groovy can't tell my story, then I'll win my Oscar elsewhere.... or I'll die trying! :byodame:

It's a pun...cause cats' paws have grooves.

DrBouvenstein fucked around with this message at 19:18 on Jun 20, 2023

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

You smuggling unpasteurized cheese? Prescription drugs? Maple syrup from the Sacred Tree of Souls in Winnipeg?

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

For the first time in six months, we beat all the Music Choice channels except, of course, Latin Beats.

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

Never follow a hippie to a second location

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
You make enough money, you can pay people to look at you naked.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

potee posted:

You make enough money, you can pay people to look at you naked.

You're young enough to be my prostitute :shobon:

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
Oh dammit, Johnny! You know I love my Big Beef and Cheddar!

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

John Francis Donaghy, verbal signature

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

You're young enough to be my prostitute :shobon:

Three bucks,
Two bags
One me!

Say, where does a young prostitute get started in this town?

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

DrBouvenstein posted:

Three bucks,
Two bags
One me!

Say, where does a young prostitute get started in this town?

You wanna party? It's $500 for kissing, $10,000 for snuggling. End of list.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

potee posted:

You wanna party? It's $500 for kissing, $10,000 for snuggling. End of list.

You two are pretty uptight for hanging out under a bridge

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Cinema sins for S4E7 Deal breakers Talk Show. Banks pressures Jack into needing Liz's talk show to perform well, or else Jack will be embarrassed at his job. Cinema Sin: Jack pressures and micromanages Liz and gets into her head knowing full well what a neurotic individual like her will react, which is ultimately counter productive to his goal of making her show good. This choice of behaviour on Jack's part has multiple other consequences for those involved, most of which were the opposite of his intended result.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

JENNA'S
MOM'S
DAUGHTER

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

George will just keeps getting more conservative!

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Jason, have you ever put out a cigar on Gilbert Gottfried's neck? Because I have, and his screams were the worst thing I'd ever heard... until tonight. Congratulations, you're a disgrace.

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

GO JUMP UP YOUR MOTHER

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Doc Fission posted:

GO JUMP UP YOUR MOTHER
I'm still blown away they were able to get away with this on a broadcast network back when people still watched those.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

When are you due?
- April 20th, Hitler's birthday.
What's your pediatrician's name?
- Dr. Rufus T. Barleysheath.
Where was the baby conceived?
- In my vagina.
What names are you considering?
- Rufus T. Barleysheath.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

LividLiquid posted:

I'm still blown away they were able to get away with this on a broadcast network back when people still watched those.

The one that made me go :crossarms: was when Liz told Jack the woman he was dating at the time had made Maxim's "I'd rape that 100" list.

Edit: On a lighter note:

Hey everybody, I got fired today! You won't have Kenneth Ellen Parcell, to kick around anymore! So I wanna tell you people.... what I really think of you! For four long years, I have listened to you all complain about your East Coast Media Elite problems, your apartment renovations and your overpriced Star Wars memorabilia! I have watched you throw away better food than my family eats at Christmas!

And. I. Have. Loved. It.

You people are my best friends, and I hope you get everything you want in life! SO KISS MY FACE!

I'LL SEE YOU ALL IN HEAVEN!

:thumbsup:

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 08:52 on Jun 23, 2023