Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

That DICK! posted:

Oh wow. CNN saying they found them

This should be An Automatic 6xr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FurtherReading
Sep 4, 2007

That DICK! posted:

Just keeding. They’re goo

:argh:

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

That DICK! posted:

why would you think this is a fun post

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar

That DICK! posted:

ya got me

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

That DICK! posted:

gently caress you

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

God damnit

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
I wonder when they start hearing the sonic drowning music

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

That DICK! posted:

um excuse me
blocked

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Corn Glizzy posted:

Holey ship pisssssssssssssss

Groversub thread: holey ship pisssssss

:piss:

FAH Q
Aug 19, 2007

Certified Monster Fucker

That DICK! posted:

Me and my unborn children

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

That DICK! posted:

i knew this was fake because nobody looks at CNN anymore

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Bad Purchase posted:

i knew this was fake because nobody looks at CNN anymore

Crushing Nautical News

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Gotta admit if somehow they were rescued it'd be really goddamn funny for a few weeks as they catch up to everyone dunking on em

Plan R
Oct 5, 2021

For Romeo
The Coast Guard's looking for a needle in a stack of needles.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Everyone hates you.

Evidence for your claim?

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

if we do manage to regain contact during their final hours of oxygen, we can at least use what limited texting bandwidth there is to send the internet's sickest burns

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Just hang a big magnet over the launch point and call it a day.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Wizard Master posted:

Evidence for your claim?

Lololol at responding to a claim 20 pages ago.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Big Bowie Bonanza posted:

I wonder when they start hearing the sonic drowning music
Give it a few hours

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
a n added layer of crazy is theres pictures of the billionaire man sitting in the limiting factor with the fella that made that one. So he'd obviously done his homework and seen what a proper one looks like and still decided to get in the toilet tube.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

Shinjobi posted:

Gotta admit if somehow they were rescued it'd be really goddamn funny for a few weeks as they catch up to everyone dunking on em

I would imagine trying to regain a shred of sanity with which to be able to experience any moments of peace in the rest of their lives might be a more pressing concern than reading 10,000 variations on "I hope they shidded a lot and the shid smelled bad and they got shid on themselves"

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I think they're going to spend their last moments fighting over the pepperoni sticks like it's the triangle of sadness

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Bad Purchase posted:

if we do manage to regain contact during their final hours of oxygen, we can at least use what limited texting bandwidth there is to send the internet's sickest burns

I dunno if their high-tech sms system can accommodate images, so they’ll miss some good ones

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Thread name change :lol:

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

what's the oxygen count now? like ten hours?

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Do you guys think they used the Ziploc freezer gallon bags or did they use the ones with only one seal

The freezer bags are definitely more expensive so I assume they went with the one seals

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

repiv posted:

what's the oxygen count now? like ten hours?

11hrs 9min based off coastguard statement

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

Without the law, there wouldn't be lawyers.

they might be right, it might be effectively indestructible, robbing them of one of the fee merciless deaths that would be available to them

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I really think we should put somebody on rescuing the people what about Elon musk doesn't he have a submarine that could handle business. I mean he should probably direct the rescue efforts himself

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

She's blocking all calls except from the inheritance lawyer, who will tell her "yes you can declare him legally dead now"

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

i bet the dude went all gamer rage on his xbox controller and flew straight into the titanic and got stuck

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

CLAM DOWN posted:

i bet the dude went all gamer rage on his xbox controller and flew straight into the titanic and got stuck

Unfortunately The Dead zone on the left stick kind of screwed him

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

CLAM DOWN posted:

button mashing, ending in Brutality

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
I went scuba diving once in a very serene location except the sum total of our training was about 10 minutes of rushed explanations before we were under water suckin on oxygen. I was with a cute Australian chick which was the single lifeline making me keep my poo poo together but I was acutely aware of the thing in my face I had to keep breathing through to not die. We got back to shore and apparently my tank was way emptier than the rest which doesn't surprise me. Probably won't do that again.

Anyway if I were on that sub I'd have 100% wigged the gently caress out days ago and would have pleaded with the rest to murder me to hasten the end.

Pyrotoad
Oct 24, 2010

Illegal Hen

NotJustANumber99 posted:

a n added layer of crazy is theres pictures of the billionaire man sitting in the limiting factor with the fella that made that one. So he'd obviously done his homework and seen what a proper one looks like and still decided to get in the toilet tube.

So three out of the five people currently either pancaked or slowly suffocating looked at this thing with full knowledge of what the sub specs were versus what they should be and decided to go anyway.

Man I almost feel bad for the other two, or at least the teenager who probably didn't think much of it beyond 'this could be a cool tiktok!', just trusting what the supposed experts were saying.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

SilvergunSuperman posted:

My fave meme ever needs an update

I read today that James Cameron was filming material for a docudrama at the Titanic wreck on 9/11 and learned about the attacks in New York and DC only when the sub returned to the support ship on the surface.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Buce posted:

it’s not a meme, it’s a the onion. jeez, man.

Way back i thought their stuff was just fine but at some point they just decided to stop missing.

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house

Wizard Master posted:

Evidence for your claim?

counter evidence: you're my favourite poster on this dumb site

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

kiimo posted:

button mashing, ending in Brutality

How do you do a brutality against yourself?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Bad Purchase posted:

tell the billionaire what his large adult stepson is up to