Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

MarcusSA posted:

I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong but it won’t load my stuff :(

Did you try clicking the button? Doesn't seem like the website owner coded in enter button = button click, which is weird. physically clicking buttons on websites is poop

This is my highest Eidolon character

i don't really know how to build her gonna be honest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kale
May 14, 2010

So Yukong is just one big Star Fox reference then? Can she make the Kessel run in 12 parsecs?

Izzhov
Dec 6, 2013

My head hurts.
Really like how the end of the lab assistant event is Asta telling you that all of Wen Shiling's research was loving useless and to stop helping her so you don't waste any more of the space station's time and funding.

Not So Fast
Dec 27, 2007

Wasting the space station's funding is Asta's job!

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Shhh... don't wake up the sleeping lion :3:

"Yeah but she gave me jades, what have you got Asta"

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.

Not So Fast posted:

Wasting the space station's funding is Asta's job!

She wastes her own money because she's a rich heiress.

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 7 days!)

who am i suppose to use the take less damage relic for? Keep getting good pieces trying to hunt for good chest/boots for my silver wolf. maybe clara? since she's kind of a tank, but isnt' a real one, so probably still takes heavy damage?

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.
I don't think any of the current characters want it much. It seems designed for a tank without shields. Clara is sort of a tank I guess, but she's also damage and would probably just want the damage set instead.

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010
I originally started playing with the standalone version of the client, but I was hoping to save a whole 40 Australian cents per month by switching to the EGS version and getting Epic reward points from my supply passes. It seems like my account in general is 100% compatible with the EGS version, but it still uses Hoyo's other, non-EGS payment processing system for me. So am I locked into that forever since that was the first one I used, or does the EGS version not use the Epic payment processing system for anyone anyway?

FractalSandwich fucked around with this message at 15:35 on Jun 25, 2023

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

omg

epic relic roll

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

FractalSandwich posted:

I originally started playing with the standalone version of the client, but I was hoping to save a whole 40 Australian cents per month by switching to the EGS version and getting Epic reward points from my supply passes. It seems like my account in general is 100% compatible with the EGS version, but it still uses Hoyo's other, non-EGS payment processing system for me. So am I locked into that forever since that was the first one I used, or does the EGS version not use the Epic payment processing system for anyone anyway?

It does not use the epic payment system.

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem
I've seen a suggestion that the guard set would be useful for an underlevelled support character that has survivability issues, but doesn't particularly need anything from the other sets.

That's probably a niche not worth investing in though.

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010

MarcusSA posted:

It does not use the epic payment system.
Thanks. Weird. I only even thought to try because Genshin does. Oh well.

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Shhh... don't wake up the sleeping lion :3:

I thought there were talks about giving Tingyun the DEF +15% and 8% DMG reduction relics to alleviate her bulk issues a bit, since she can get enough ATK from raw relic stats already

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

How do you share these without editing them? Here's Sushang.

GoodluckJonathan
Oct 31, 2003

I love how utterly beside the point Gepards eidolons are. Hopefully will never get one!

sushibandit
Feb 12, 2009

What do you mean "without editing"? There's a download button, just save the image then dump it to imgur.

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Gepard's talent makes me wanna cry at how mostly useless it is.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Just wait till someone builds a DPS gepard then ya'll won't be laughing.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

sushibandit posted:

What do you mean "without editing"? There's a download button, just save the image then dump it to imgur.

Guess that's the problem. I don't have an imgur account, I just upload through the app.

MarcusSA posted:

Just wait till someone builds a DPS gepard then ya'll won't be laughing.

I'm working on building effect hit on Gepard. I love crowd control.

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

I will never log offshut up.

E1 giving you 100% base chance on the freeze is pretty spicy, especially with his personal cone. It's a huge lowering of how much EHR you need on him to reliably hit it.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

I wish I had a Gold headgear or a Quantum Orb for my Seele :confused:

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

I can't even remember what orb I should be getting for my Silver Wolf. I think she has a Quantum for the moment.

Also the double relics has been good to me.

Batui
Mar 13, 2005

I got a crit damage chest for my Seele and proceeded to roll a ton of crit damage for secondary stats. She currently has 23.9% crit rate and 155% crit dmg, and 14% of that crit rate is from her light cone. I'll fix it eventually but it's amusing me too much right now.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

When does the SU bonus end? I'm out of town till Monday so can't really play so I hope it last longer than the weekend

Kale
May 14, 2010

If Yukong actually ends up hopping into some sort of fighter craft and dog fighting in space or something in a cutscene she's a must get, but I somehow don't see that happening even though Mihoyo has the budget for it. It's just like...hard to picture. Granted Honkai 3rd does have some mecha sequences, but they mostly just seem to be there to act as fodder for Kiana or Sirin to insta-wipe on foot as a power demonstration.

Bronya in Honkai 3rd in her Herscherr forms is also kind of mecha I guess.

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

I will never log offshut up.

Kale posted:

If Yukong actually ends up hopping into some sort of fighter craft and dog fighting in space or something in a cutscene she's a must get, but I somehow don't see that happening even though Mihoyo has the budget for it. It's just like...hard to picture. Granted Honkai 3rd does have some mecha sequences, but they mostly just seem to be there to act as fodder for Kiana or Sirin to insta-wipe on foot as a power demonstration.

Bronya in Honkai 3rd in her Herscherr forms is also kind of mecha I guess.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOrOiTkdSNY

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

SatoshiMiwa posted:

When does the SU bonus end? I'm out of town till Monday so can't really play so I hope it last longer than the weekend

It ends on Tuesday.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

And Sushang is done!

I'm not going to bother with her basic right now, and the rest of her traces require EoW rewards so I'll get to them eventually. Now I can move on to Gepard who's going to be much easier since I just need to focus his ult.

Also my Sushang is E5 so her major traces are only at 7.

Also I decided to share her if anyone wants to use her or critique her or whatever. I still need better gear but that will come.

Bad Video Games fucked around with this message at 19:34 on Jun 25, 2023

Symphoric
Apr 20, 2005

I managed to 3-star the first 5 levels of MoC but can't even beat that loving Deer in level 6 at all. Still, I got a lot further than I was expecting.

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

GoodluckJonathan posted:

I love how utterly beside the point Gepards eidolons are. Hopefully will never get one!

What do you mean? E1-2 just make his skill better

acumen
Mar 17, 2005
Fun Shoe

Symphoric posted:

I managed to 3-star the first 5 levels of MoC but can't even beat that loving Deer in level 6 at all. Still, I got a lot further than I was expecting.

Yeah I was the same way and only squeaked out a 0-star win against it. Normally keep fireMC/M7 on one side and Nat on the other but had to mix things up a bit to get enough survivability and aoe damage. My teams were:

A: Seele / Tingyun / M7 / Welt
B: fireMC / Jing Yuan / Silver Wolf / Nat

GoodluckJonathan
Oct 31, 2003

padijun posted:

What do you mean? E1-2 just make his skill better

Ah, his skill, the thing I have never used.

He's an ult bot and hit magnet. Neither of those things are improved by his eidolons. Using skill points to CC instead of letting your dps do its thing seems bad.

Zurai
Feb 13, 2012

Wait -- I haven't even voted in this game yet!

GoodluckJonathan posted:

He's an ult bot and hit magnet. Neither of those things are improved by his eidolons. Using skill points to CC instead of letting your dps do its thing seems bad.

As long as you're not using two SP hungry units, it's actually excellent. For one, skills generate more energy than basic attacks, so using his skill regularly helps ensure his shield is always up. For two, hard CC is hard CC and furthers his job of making sure nobody in the party gets hurt.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
Yeah, if you get any effect chance on Gepard (I have it on his chest), it not only makes the Belobog orb/cord better but also he can semi-reliably stun anything that isn't ice-affiliated itself, which is exceptionally handy, especially against elite units

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Hell the reason I wanted Gepard was for crowd control. March's aoe ult is great, but being able to target a specific enemy to just skip a turn is great. Plus I can get an effect hit chest piece for him and get the full benefit of the Belobog set and more reliable freeze.Freeze.

Also I would love E1 Gepard. 100% base chance to freeze is great.

Kale
May 14, 2010

Curious to see if Jingliu can catch Raiden Mei HoT on the Kool with a K factor.

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

GoodluckJonathan posted:

I never used it before e1 either BECAUSE it was unreliable

GoodluckJonathan posted:

He's an ult bot and hit magnet. Neither of those things are improved by his eidolons.
He can shield faster and the party gets hit less when you use his skill, so yeah they both help with that

GoodluckJonathan posted:

Using skill points to CC instead of letting your dps do its thing seems bad.

I’m not doing that

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

imagine not freezing bosses to extend your break

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AParadox
Jan 7, 2012
Is anyone using Yanqing? I'm thinking about leveling him since MoC 8-9 is so hostile to JY but he has such a feast or famine looking kit that could drive me crazy in any challenging content. Am I reading him wrong and he is actually just good?