Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

Draxion posted:

Dan's cool. He's got space skate shoes and a spear and, even more importantly, does a ton of damage.
yeah, but I have both Seele, who does horrific and obscene amounts of damage, and Jing Yuan, who does a fuckton of damage. my standards for my damage dealers are high

Also I have a superimpose 2 Destruction 5-star lightcone and no one to use it on

JT Jag fucked around with this message at 20:20 on Jun 27, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

i'm just gonna wait for the tiny diviner lady whose name i've already forgotten

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

I have Gepard to cover the second half of MoC but I also want Luocha because he’s another healer, imaginary, and looks cool.

Plus Yukong is also on the banner and her kit looks fun.

E: Blade is a big dork.

Bussamove fucked around with this message at 20:21 on Jun 27, 2023

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

UHD posted:

i'm just gonna wait for the tiny diviner lady whose name i've already forgotten

Fu xuan or something? Yeah I think she's a Quantum tank (somehow)

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

How can such a tiny girl be a tank

Zurai
Feb 13, 2012

Wait -- I haven't even voted in this game yet!

I'll be pulling for Luocha, then probably saving for the spoiler character in 1.3. I like what I've seen of their gameplay in leak videos so far. Or maybe I'll save for Jingliu if she seems imminent and cool mechanics-wise.

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Meowywitch posted:

Fu xuan or something? Yeah I think she's a Quantum tank (somehow)

Easy to keep your party safe when you can see the future!

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

These daily missions where you talk to ghosts in the Fragmentum are pretty neat/disturbing. For some reason the MC's dialogue options are usually to be an rear end in a top hat to the confused ghosts. Normally I like the rear end in a top hat dialogue options, but it feels kind of bad when you're talking to the echo of a child looking for its parents or whatever and respond like "lol what parents, you don't even exist anymore!"

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

Meowywitch posted:

i don't know but i'm here for it

Zurai
Feb 13, 2012

Wait -- I haven't even voted in this game yet!

Meowywitch posted:

I mean, she already showed how in the story when she "captured" Kafka. She basically pulled a Quicksilver, slowing down time and deflecting all the bullets.

BearPlayingGuitar
Nov 30, 2011

Symphoric posted:

This.

And it's not just something I'm telling myself because I blew all my jade getting Silverwolf to E2. No siree.

Spending the last hours of the SW banner contemplating attempting to go for E2. I already have Seele.

I’ve got gepard, bailu, Natasha already as well. Definitely wanna get more quantum characters for SW shenanigans but who knows when Fu Xuan is coming out.

But I can’t help but think more characters will give me more flexibility so maybe I’ll just wait and see if I end up pulling for Luocha.

haypliss
Oct 2, 2022

Meowywitch posted:

You have Dan

YOU ALL HAVE DAN

This is just the natural state of Star Rail, Dan Heng and Blade are opposed in the story so you must choose one to have on your account and use.

sushibandit
Feb 12, 2009

Meowywitch posted:

Same way "bikini armor" works. Size is inversely proportional to the amount of protection.

haypliss posted:

This is just the natural state of Star Rail, Dan Heng and Blade are opposed in the story so you must choose one to have on your account and use.
I wish more games took a "pokemon" route like that. You have to make some choice near the very beginning which determines the primary antagonist and their goals for the rest of that playthrough.

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
Wow those heals on MOC9 are a pain in the rear end

Kale
May 14, 2010

Meowywitch posted:

Its a Mihoyo game plus anime stuff honestly. Generally women are stronger then men in this universe and when they aren't it gets corrected somehow with Genshin appearing to be an exception...maybe. Also the prettier you are the higher your ranking and more powerful you are most of the time too. I mean in Honkai 3rd the strongest martial artist in history is a twiggy woman with no muscle definition to speak of. Definitely no Bruce Lee.

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

I will never log offshut up.

Everyone knows the real strongest martial artist is the chaos gremlin that lived in her body for a bit. :colbert:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTyOKEi8CC4

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat
Full quantum team with healbot when

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

Sexual Aluminum posted:

Full quantum team with healbot when

The third Landau sibling is a quantum healer 4*. Unknown when she releases, hopefully alongside Fu Xuan.

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!
I've already got Bailu and E6 Natasha so I'll probably only do one 10-roll on Luocha so I can properly save for Kafka or Spoiler.

Selenephos
Jul 9, 2010

Eimi posted:

Everyone knows the real strongest martial artist is the chaos gremlin that lived in her body for a bit. :colbert:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTyOKEi8CC4

Yatta!

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Meowywitch posted:

Why are you implying that that's not often the funniest and obvious role to give to the tiny characters

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Futaba Anzu posted:

Why are you implying that that's not often the funniest and obvious role to give to the tiny characters

Give me tiny tanks and massive musclehealers any day of the week.

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

Surely we can get a wizard who casts gun.

Danakir
Feb 10, 2014

padijun posted:

Wow those heals on MOC9 are a pain in the rear end

Fun fact: You can dispel that healing aura with Pela's skill.

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 4 days!)

Meowywitch posted:

cause the enemies will want to hug her instead of hitting her

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 4 days!)

want blade cause i don't have any wind damage characters leveled, and no destruction characters, so fits both. Also have a good relic set rdy from my attempts at trying to get some ice gear pieces and failing hard on that.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

I'm pulling for Pela. Luocha would just be a bonus. No interest in Blade or Kafka as my damage is pretty solved and I have too many characters to build already.

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

Danakir posted:

Fun fact: You can dispel that healing aura with Pela's skill.

Lmao, thank you, that should save a lot of time

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.

Eimi posted:

Surely we can get a wizard who casts gun.

pela

Izzhov
Dec 6, 2013

My head hurts.
Aiming for exactly one Pela eidolon on this banner. All of the ones past that don't seem all that amazing.

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

I'm pulling for Qingque on the Qingque Banner.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

god I just want an Imaginary character, I dont care Yukong or Luocha

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

if you think about it they're all imaginary

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

I would like both a second healer and an imaginary character and this means the 50/50 will be literal and I’ll get either Bailu or Welt.

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.

Bussamove posted:

I would like both a second healer and an imaginary character and this means the 50/50 will be literal and I’ll get either Bailu or Welt.

Bailu and Yukong.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

I just pulled another copy of Subscribe For More! and at SI 3 it's not horrible for Dan Heng. 36% attack which doubles at max energy? Dan often wants to delay his ult while he slows an enemy and gets a buff to activate his talent, and even without meeting the condition it's still a better attack bonus than my copy of Only Silence Remains but without the crit bonus. I'm actually torn here.

Chocobo
Oct 15, 2012

Here comes a new challenger!
Oven Wrangler
Having a strong debate whether to pull Luocha and Yukong or wait to E6 my Natasha and nab that Kafka for a sick multi-element DoT team.

YES bread
Jun 16, 2006
simply roll well and get all of them

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

YES bread posted:

This is my plan and I’m happily avoiding any sort of logic about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chocobo
Oct 15, 2012

Here comes a new challenger!
Oven Wrangler

YES bread posted:

I will roll 90 times and fail the 50/50 every time, and I will get the one 4 star I don't want 12 eidolons.