Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

SpacePig posted:

The cheese in the meme is pretty clearly colby jack.

Yeah, that's the joke. That some people choose not to get, I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

i own every Bionicle posted:

I look forward to seeing what incomprehensible absurdist horrors the memes of the next generation become

Counterpoint: the sub handled the five guys in the best possible way.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Poops Mcgoots posted:

Eh, don't worry about it. They're just doing the goon thing where they make sure people know they didn't enjoy a popular thing. Anyway, I wish people would shut up about fromsoft games already.

I've never seen that movie, because I dont even own a TV

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

BonHair posted:

This guy gets it

Beve Stuscemi has a new favorite as of 19:35 on Jun 28, 2023

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Poops Mcgoots posted:

Eh, don't worry about it. They're just doing the goon thing where they make sure people know they didn't enjoy a popular thing. Anyway, I wish people would shut up about fromsoft games already.

from soft games are the everything everywhere all at once of video games!!!

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Azathoth posted:

I cannot hear Enya's Only Time without expecting Jakety Sax to start up immediately.
I was in a suburban Italian restaurant and they started playing it and I just cracked up and wow is that ever impossible to explain to normal people

null_pointer
Nov 9, 2004

Center in, pull back. Stop. Track 45 right. Stop. Center and stop.

LifeSunDeath posted:

I just looked it up and the guy was working out and drank tons of water and fasted during the filmings to stay alive, but was really depressed, then stopped competitive eating and dropped 60 pounds.

Let's not forget that after he lost 60 lb, he posted a pic on Twitter tagged with #thinspiration. This started up an enormous shitstorm where people were accusing him of not being body positive and/or passively fat shaming. Richman did not handle it well. I think at one point he told a bunch of people to "grab a razor, head into the bathroom, and draw themself a bath" which resulted in his in-progress TV show getting pulled.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

null_pointer posted:

Let's not forget that after he lost 60 lb, he posted a pic on Twitter tagged with #thinspiration. This started up an enormous shitstorm where people were accusing him of not being body positive and/or passively fat shaming. Richman did not handle it well. I think at one point he told a bunch of people to "grab a razor, head into the bathroom, and draw themself a bath" which resulted in his in-progress TV show getting pulled.

mama mia

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
Ate a bunch of food then posting through it until he destroyed himself? Sounds like the perfect goon.

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

I look forward to seeing what incomprehensible absurdist horrors the memes of the next generation become

When you suck so good you act like a piston on a diesel motor, compressing the air bubble at supersonic speeds, crushing everything in its path, and superheating the air due to the speed mentioned earlier and friction. Anything organic is instantly vaporized in less than 1ms to ash.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Make it 120%
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcJFdCmN98s

stereobreadsticks
Feb 28, 2008

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Do you expect me to believe a monkey made all that cheese?

No, the cheese is made from monkey milk. The rarity is why it was so highly prized.

honda whisperer
Mar 29, 2009

RandolphCarter posted:

When you suck so good you act like a piston on a diesel motor, compressing the air bubble at supersonic speeds, crushing everything in its path, and superheating the air due to the speed mentioned earlier and friction. Anything organic is instantly vaporized in less than 1ms to ash.

That's a lot of words for rearange my guts.

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

honda whisperer posted:

That's a lot of words for atomize my guts.

Velocity Raptor
Jul 27, 2007

I MADE A PROMISE
I'LL DO ANYTHING

honda whisperer posted:

That's a lot of guts.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Achieve high efficiency sex via the diesel cycle, gently caress so hard your cum combusts. Cumbusts. Bust. Cum. Wow.

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

Flyinglemur posted:

Where is man vs food?

I know, the Food Network Channel 38

LA Beast

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Man vs. Nature
Man vs. Woman
and Man vs. the Empire Brain Building

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsZmlhvLxH4

i own every Bionicle
Oct 23, 2005

cstm ttle? kthxbye

I didn’t come up with that meme but only figured out the missing burg angle after I posted. Here’s an update, I thought maybe the crewcab truck could even out the spacing, and changing from success rate to works/doesn’t work is more accurate depending on your feelings regarding our late wet friends. I dunno if it’s better or not

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all

It's beautiful, be proud of what you made

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

I didn’t come up with that meme but only figured out the missing burg angle after I posted. Here’s an update, I thought maybe the crewcab truck could even out the spacing, and changing from success rate to works/doesn’t work is more accurate depending on your feelings regarding our late wet friends. I dunno if it’s better or not

pretty close to being loss.jpg

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Well yeah, potatoes are more filling than meat

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

stereobreadsticks posted:

No, the cheese is made from monkey milk. The rarity is why it was so highly prized.

My monkey has nipples, Greg, can you milk him?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Fried Watermelon posted:

good the zoomers are in the monkey cheese phase

Oh man it's time for the badger meme to strike while the iron's hot

Lotron
Aug 15, 2006

Still clownin'

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained

May I see it?

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

Solar Tornado posted:

May I see it?

Not with human eyes

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Just because it's interesting, the first four jpeg images are these tests images produced by the jpeg (Jraphics Praphics Eraphics Graphics) group:

As you can see, they suck really bad and the format has been godawful ever since.

Here are some other JPEGs, containing memes:

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

there's a video where a guy is sitting in his car across from an Arby's where a curly fry and a sandwich mascot are stuck trying to get in the door

its the other vid in the "door stuck" series but i can never find it. anyone know the one I'm talking about? anyone got the url for it?

dpkg chopra
Jun 9, 2007

Fast Food Fight

Grimey Drawer

BonHair posted:

it certainly finished them off

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.

lol green cars definitely still exist... right? :tinfoil:

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!

Tenkaris posted:

my wife told me to put the green towels in the bathroom and I told her "we don't have green towels" and she got out the yellow towels and insisted they were green

mystes
May 31, 2006

Mauser posted:

my wife told me to put the green towels in the bathroom and I told her "we don't have green towels" and she got out the yellow towels and insisted they were green
Don't be mean to your color blind wife

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Tenkaris posted:

:dadjoke:

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
Every food place should serve 1/4 of the fries you normally get.

1/4 of the fries is a perfect amount.

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life

apatheticman posted:

Every food place should serve 1/4 of the fries you normally get.

1/4 of the fries is a perfect amount.

:hmmwrong:

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

I've found that if you order a basket of fries you get less (fewer) fries than if you get a side of fries with a meal. This deeply upsets me as I love nothing more than a huge basket of hot fries with a draft beer.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Mauser posted:

My wife thought our blue towels were grey. I was wondering why we had blue only in one place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

That's so funny I can forgive them for driving a truck

Brawnfire posted:

I've found that if you order a basket of fries you get less (fewer) fries than if you get a side of fries with a meal. This deeply upsets me as I love nothing more than a huge basket of hot fries with a draft beer.

It's bullshit, op. Sue them