Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

ROH:

The Righteous (Vincent and Dutch) defeat Dark Order (Alex Reynolds and John Silver). Postmatch the Righteous and Stu Grayson attack, Evil Uno chases everyone but Stu away, but won't hit Stu with the chair even when Stu begs for it
Diamante defeats Leila Grey
Big Bill and Lee Moriarty defeat Canadian indie talent TARIK and Karou
El Desperado defeats Willie Mack. Postmatch they shake hands
The Embassy (Brian Cage and Gates of Agony [Bishop Kaun and Toa Linoa]) retain the trios titles over LIJ (BUSHI, Hiromu Takahashi and Shingo Takagi)
El Phantasmo defeats Shane Taylor
RPG Vice (Rocky Romero and Trent Beretta) defeat House of Torture (SHO and Yujiro Takahashi). Postmatch HoT attack but Orange Cassidy makes the save
Athena defeats KC Spinelli
Claudio Castagnoli defeats Chuck Taylor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

SG Bamboo posted:

Big Yuj Takahashi was on the ROH tapings. Lol and/or lmao

I popped for the wrench!

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
The House Always Wins. (Except when they lose. Like this time)

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

NXT (July 4):

Blair Davenport defeats Roxanne Perez
Kelani Jordan defeats Tatum Paxley. Postmatch Cora Jade calls out Jordan and Dana Brooke
Lyra Valkyria defeats Jacy Jayne. Postmatch Jayne attacks, and rips up Lyra's entrance-gear wings
Javier Bernal calls out Von Wagner. Wagner attacks and powerbombs him onto the announce table
The Dyad (Jagger Reid and Rip Fowler) defeat the Creeds (Julius and Brutus Creed) in a Loser Leaves NXT match; Joe Gacy was ejected from ringside, and a masked man showed up to help the Dyad. Creeds either getting called up or finally getting their release request granted, it'd been rejected for months
Ilja Dragunov brawls with Bron Breakker
Eddy Thorpe (with Gable Steveson) defeats Damon Kemp in NXT Underground. Postmatch Gable suplexes some talent at ringside

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

...Shane McMahon's Raw Underground is now on NXT?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

SG Bamboo posted:

Big Yuj Takahashi was on the ROH tapings. Lol and/or lmao

Seeing House of Torture at like 11 PM after an 8 hour drive rocked. Loved every random NJPW dude who came out after Collision.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

MassRafTer posted:

Seeing House of Torture at like 11 PM after an 8 hour drive rocked. Loved every random NJPW dude who came out after Collision.

Even though he didn't use it I popped hard for Sho's wrench

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Chris James 2 posted:

The Dyad (Jagger Reid and Rip Fowler) defeat the Creeds (Julius and Brutus Creed) in a Loser Leaves NXT match; Joe Gacy was ejected from ringside, and a masked man showed up to help the Dyad. Creeds either getting called up or finally getting their release request granted, it'd been rejected for months

Wasn't it the Dyad that wanted out, or did both teams request releases?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

flashy_mcflash posted:

I think it was both actually but yeah you're right, Dyad specifically got rejected last month

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

flashy_mcflash posted:

Dyad wanted out. Creed Brothers are moving up.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Rampage tapings are ongoing. Max Caster wasn't there because he has an illness, third one of the roster this week

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
i mean, the other two of those people are britt baker and adam cole who live together

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

flatluigi posted:

i mean, the other two of those people are britt baker and adam cole who live together

but adam cole is now besties with MJF, who Caster adores

follow the money

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Chris James 2 posted:

Rampage tapings are ongoing. Max Caster wasn't there because he has an illness, third one of the roster this week

His rhymes were too sick.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Rampage:

Johnny TV and QT Marshall defeat Matt Hardy and Brother Zay. QTV attack postmatch but Billy Gunn and Anthony Bowens chase them off
Shawn Spears defeats the Blade
Hikaru Shida defeats Taya Valkyrie
Claudio Castagnoli retains the ROH title over Komander

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Shawn Spears is still in AEW?

Brother Zay sounds like wish.com Brother Ray

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

forkboy84 posted:

Shawn Spears is still in AEW?

Brother Zay sounds like wish.com Brother Ray

That's ridiculous. He's Best Value Brother Nero

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Shawn Spears vs. The Blade is the most Rampage match one could ever Rampage.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Niagara Falls vs Buffalo. The winner should get a gift certificate for an outlet mall

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Chris James 2 posted:

The Embassy (Brian Cage and Gates of Agony [Bishop Kaun and Toa Linoa]) retain the trios titles over LIJ (BUSHI, Hiromu Takahashi and Shingo Takagi)

drat thats hosed up

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.
Jeez, Taya Valkyrie is drat near completely buried

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

apophenium posted:

Jeez, Taya Valkyrie is drat near completely buried

Shida? Like, I'd get it if you wanted to argue like Leila Gray or Diamante, but Shida?

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.

Senerio posted:

Shida? Like, I'd get it if you wanted to argue like Leila Gray or Diamante, but Shida?

No she should absolutely lose to Shida, just wild that she came in and has lost every mid and upper mid card match. The way she came in made her seem like she was gonna be a big deal.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
i mean, losing every mid and upper mid card match is basically what taya valkyrie should be doing.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Taya unfortunately has looked very bad in the ring so I get why she doesn't really win often

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

DLC Inc posted:

Taya unfortunately has looked very bad in the ring so I get why she doesn't really win often

She's looked pretty good and better than I've seen her look outside AEW.

However this is the perfect use for her, someone you can heat up for a title match or two but mostly to be solid in losing to your bigger stars so you don't have to rely on the same people to give them big wins.

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

I'd like to see at least one batshit insane bloody brawl from Taya during her time in AEW. She's great at those.

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have
She's working out pretty good in the Jarrett role of being credible outside of AEW and giving meaningful losses to other people, so hopefully Shida sticks around a little longer this time

CombineThresher posted:

I'd like to see at least one batshit insane bloody brawl from Taya during her time in AEW. She's great at those.
Yeah, would love to see her in a feud against TayJay, Rosa, or Britt

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/iamjohnpollock/status/1674588774288719873

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Collision:

MJF squashed a local, then postmatch complained about having to work in Canada on his day off and it being for barely anything. He offered to fight again, with a title defense, against a Canadian. Ethan Page accepted and goaded him into going through with it
MJF retained the world title over Ethan
Powerhouse Hobbs defeats Dustin Rhodes to advance in the Owen tournament
Miro defeats Anthony Henry
Bullet Club Gold (Switchblade Jay White and Austin and Colten Gunn) are told they're banned from ringside for Juice Robinson's match tonight. Jay says he's the best in the world, not CM Punk, and wants the goodie that was in Punk's bag when he came back. The Gunns want FTR's tag belts back too
Ricky Starks defeats Juice to advance in the Owen tournament. Postmatch the Club surround Ricky, but FTR and Punk make the save
Kris Statlander defeats Lady Frost
Samoa Joe defeats Roderick Strong to advance in the Owen tournament, with Punk on commentary. Joe continues the attack postmatch but is chased off by Punk. Punk vs Joe tournament match next week. Adam Cole checks up on Strong, who's stretchered out

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

The Roderick Strong thing seems like an angle, no?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

It was recorded by the cameras there, so yeah

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Chris James 2 posted:

Collision:

MJF squashed a local, then postmatch complained about having to work in Canada on his day off and it being for barely anything. He offered to fight again, with a title defense, against a Canadian. Ethan Page accepted and goaded him into going through with it
MJF retained the world title over Ethan
Powerhouse Hobbs defeats Dustin Rhodes to advance in the Owen tournament
Miro defeats Anthony Henry
Bullet Club Gold (Switchblade Jay White and Austin and Colten Gunn) are told they're banned from ringside for Juice Robinson's match tonight. Jay says he's the best in the world, not CM Punk, and wants the goodie that was in Punk's bag when he came back. The Gunns want FTR's tag belts back too
Ricky Starks defeats Juice to advance in the Owen tournament. Postmatch the Club surround Ricky, but FTR and Punk make the save
Kris Statlander defeats Lady Frost
Samoa Joe defeats Roderick Strong to advance in the Owen tournament, with Punk on commentary. Joe continues the attack postmatch but is chased off by Punk. Punk vs Joe tournament match next week. Adam Cole checks up on Strong, who's stretchered out
good rampage

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

STONE COLD 64 posted:

good rampage

lol

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/RobViper/status/1674618624357572609?s=20

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

ROH:

Komander defeats Gringo Loco
Daniel Garcia defeats Christopher Daniels
Gates of Agony (Bishop Kaun and Toa Linoa) defeat Action Andretti and Darius Martin
The Righteous (Vincent, Dutch and Stu Grayson) defeat MacRae Martin, Zak Patterson and Rip Impact
Athena defeats Seleziya Sparx
Big Bill and Lee Moriarty defeat Dalton Castle's Boys (Brandon and Brent)
Mark Briscoe wins a triple threat over JD Drake and Tony Nese
Diamante defeats Vanessa Kraven
Brian Cage wins a Six-Man Mayhem match over Dalton Castle, Josh Woods, Shane Taylor, Willie Mack and Trent Seven
The Kingdom (Matt Taven and Mike Bennett) and Maria Kanellis can't compete in a trios match against the Infantry (Carlie Bravo and Shawn Dean) and Trish Adora because Maria's not cleared to compete. Maria announces her replacement is the returning Leyla Hirsch. The Kingdom and Leyla win after Maria interferes

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

If only

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Chris James 2 posted:

ROH:

Komander defeats Gringo Loco
Daniel Garcia defeats Christopher Daniels
Gates of Agony (Bishop Kaun and Toa Linoa) defeat Action Andretti and Darius Martin
The Righteous (Vincent, Dutch and Stu Grayson) defeat MacRae Martin, Zak Patterson and Rip Impact
Athena defeats Seleziya Sparx
Big Bill and Lee Moriarty defeat Dalton Castle's Boys (Brandon and Brent)
Mark Briscoe wins a triple threat over JD Drake and Tony Nese
Diamante defeats Vanessa Kraven
Brian Cage wins a Six-Man Mayhem match over Dalton Castle, Josh Woods, Shane Taylor, Willie Mack and Trent Seven
The Kingdom (Matt Taven and Mike Bennett) and Maria Kanellis can't compete in a trios match against the Infantry (Carlie Bravo and Shawn Dean) and Trish Adora because Maria's not cleared to compete. Maria announces her replacement is the returning Leyla Hirsch. The Kingdom and Leyla win after Maria interferes

this sounds like a sick show

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins

Pylons posted:

The Roderick Strong thing seems like an angle, no?

I wonder when Kyle's back. I really want to lol at Bobby Fish when the rest of the group is back together again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nea
Feb 28, 2014

Funny Little Guy Aficionado.
does ROH get to do proper intergender stuff or was that trio with the fuckin mixed tag rules?