Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.
Trump wouldn't have used his hotel because he couldn't bill it back to the government, and he's a cheap SOB. If he could bill it back he'd have closed the WH kitchen and just used the hotel with vastly marked up prices for all food.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Hunter Biden to plead guilty to federal criminal tax charges posted by freeper SpeedyInTexas

It's mostly what you'd expect: complaining about how it's a deal with no jail time. Every other post on the first page is talking about how Biden will just pardon him.

Anyway gently caress Ken Hovind and all his YEC buddies.

quote:

To: dinodino

quote:

I’m sure Young Master Biden will get off with a slap on the wrist.

Kent Hovind was sentenced to 12 years in jail by the tax court for “structuring”. He was withdrawing cash to pay his contractors. The IRS argues that they were employees, not contractors, in spite of Hovind providing them with 1099s.

Hovind was hitting too close to home when he started adding a presentation on the Shadow Government to his Creation seminars.

I just learned he’s suing the Feds for a billion dollars.

Good luck with that. They’ll probably find something to jail him for again.

33 posted on 6/20/2023, 6:50:55 AM by Westbrook (The Democrats are wizards at two things: Finding votes and losing evidence.)

Hyperbole much?

quote:

To: SamAdams76

So the media will now portray Biden along side God in that he gave up his own son to be judged....

Disgusting.

38 posted on 6/20/2023, 6:53:31 AM by Blood of Tyrants (It's science and therefore cannot be questioned!)

Lordy

quote:

To: SpeedyInTexas

The sooner he hangs himself the better.

41 posted on 6/20/2023, 6:55:32 AM by spincaster

quote:

quote:

To: Blood of Tyrants

Ask several hundred still detained without trial for two years for what amounts to trespassing for most of them.

39 posted on 6/20/2023, 6:54:37 AM by Tench_Coxe (The woke were surprised by the reaction to the Bud Light fiasco. May there be many more surprises)

Which violates several amendments in the BOR. Like the guarantee of a speedy trial, the right to be given commensurate bail, the prohibition against excessive fines or cruel or unusual punishment.

These people are not enemies of the state and pose no threat to the country or others.

56 posted on 6/20/2023, 7:05:09 AM by Blood of Tyrants (It's science and therefore cannot be questioned!)

It's above-the-fold top stories on the websites for CNN, Fox News, ABC, NBC, and CBS. It's below the fold on MSNBC but still gets a big fat info card.

quote:

MSM buries the story in 3... 2... 1...

66 posted on 6/20/2023, 7:15:32 AM by VictoryGal (Never give up, never surrender! )

(((GLOBALISM)))

quote:

Synagouge of Satan Garland’s work again.

68 posted on 6/20/2023, 7:17:59 AM by cowboyusa (YESHUA IS KING OF ADCMERICA! AMERICA FIRST! DEATH TO MARXISM AND GLOBALISM!)

quote:

His father is the number one Nazi gun grabber on the planet and this azzho gets gun charges dropped? Whiskey Tango Foxtrot! The boy needs to be sent to prison.

83 posted on 6/20/2023, 7:41:09 AM by FlingWingFlyer (The southern invasion has been a big success. Foreigner invaders are running the government now.)

Sickest burn I've seen today.

quote:

quote:

quote:

Speedy takes a break from posting Biden regime propaganda about the proxy war in Ukraine to celebrate the fact Hunter gets a slap on the wrist.

I bet you're getting a good laugh and celebrating about this news.

92 posted on 6/20/2023, 8:15:50 AM by Kazan

Kazan is the name of a city in RuZZia.

Is that where you live?

106 posted on 6/20/2023, 9:39:44 AM by SpeedyInTexas (RuZZia is the enemy of all mankind)

Are you happy your boy Hunter got off with a slap on the wrist? Why not just come out an admit it? All you've done here is spew the Biden regime's bulls$it on this proxy war from the beginning of it.

You're sick sociopathic POS with an ethnic hatred toward Russians. You're as morally depraved as Lindsey Graham.

107 posted on 6/20/2023, 9:46:17 AM by Kazan

This is your brain on Russian propaganda. Any questions?

quote:

quote:

To: Kazan

Brandon is still partnering with Putin on numerous Anti American fronts. Iran, climate change hoax, etc. Hunter did plenty of business in Russia. Obviously, they are “your boys.”

109 posted on 6/20/2023, 10:16:41 AM by lodi90

The Bidens were taking money from Russian oligarchs not from the Russian government or anyone involved with it.

Putin is hated by our elite because he stopped those oligarchs from raping his country and people like Ukrainian oligarchs have destroyed the quality of life of those in Ukrainian.

The goal of this proxy war against Russia is to turn into what Ukraine has become and what was in the 1990s -- a country at the mercy of corrupt oligarchs that make deals with Western elites.

Freep your hatred of Russia. It's pushed the Russians into an alliance with China, which is disaster for the people of this country, and closer to a nuclear war and WWIII.

112 posted on 6/20/2023, 10:26:41 AM by Kazan

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.
I've said this before, even if all you want is a fast-food burger there's a Five Guys like two blocks up from the White House.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.

quote:

To: vmivol00

Heritage foundation is in the process of hiring 6,000 MAGA people to invade DC from day one if Trump wins!! The mistakes in appointees WILL NOT happen again! You really have to give Trump the benefit of the doubt here the ENTIRE reason they are after him so fearlessly is BECAUSE he will NEVER comply to being part of their club!! Trump had NO IDEA what evil corruption existed in our government and for that matter neither did we!! I have been actually STUNNED at the levels these bastards have gone to to get Trump!! Putting the fear of God into law firms so the man CAN NOT even defend himself JUST DISGRACEFUL!! Our constitution is NOTHING more than a piece of paper WITHOUT the justice system to ENFORCE it, the constitution has NO MEANING anymore!!

17 posted on 6/20/2023, 8:40:06 PM by Trump Girl Kit Cat (Yosemite Sam raising hell)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 16 | View Replies]
Just incapable of grasping that constantly and publicly incriminating one's self isn't a prudent legal strategy and that lawyers with half a wit would just walk away from that.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
No the lawyers were rushing to defend the successful businessman but his strategy of going on TV and saying "well i didn't have the papers but then i did but by then i wasn't president" was so powerful that Obama had to personally intimidate each of the lawyers into staying away.

Soviet Commubot
Oct 22, 2008

quote:

Putin is hated by our elite because he stopped those oligarchs from raping his country and people

:hmmyes:

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE BILLIONAIRES ?!?!?
Hunter Biden failed to pay taxes on $8.3 MILLION in income and the DOJ REJECTED U.S. attorney bids to bring charges in Washington D.C. and California, IRS whistleblowers reveal in bombshell testimony

Lots more despair and civil war stuff than I expected on this.

quote:

To: Libloather
They ARE invincible because there is WAY MORE EVIL people in this country than I ever imagined!!

3 posted on 6/23/2023, 5:36:10 AM by Ann Archy (Abortion....... The HUMAN Sacrifice to the god of Convenience.)

quote:

To: Ann Archy
The key element of all of this garbage is that we, the People, no longer have the means to vote these Jihadists (and that is exactly what they are) out of office. Dominion, COVID and the Demoncrats yanked that away from us. The GOP whimpers in the corner and some get their cut.

7 posted on 6/23/2023, 5:49:01 AM by Shady (The Force of Liberty must prevail for the sake of our Children and Grandchildren...)

quote:

To: Libloather
We’re no longer a nation of laws. American royalty hath ascended.

2 posted on 6/23/2023, 5:30:20 AM by rarestia (“A nation which can prefer disgrace to danger is prepared for a master, and deserves one.” -Hamilton)

quote:

To: spincaster
Rush would say on his radio show that he would tell his audience “when it’s time”.

If he were still alive, he would definitely tell us now, IT IS TIME!!!

17 posted on 6/23/2023, 6:59:26 AM by Flavious_Maximus (Tony Fauci will be put on death row and die of COVID!)

quote:

To: Ouderkirk
The Bidens are trailer trash. Nothing more, nothing less.

You can take them out of the trailer park, but you can’t take the trailer park out of them.

Just what is your problem with people that live in Trailer Parks? Is it your way of suggesting that because of your financial means, you are somehow superior to those that for whatever reason do live in Trailer Parks?
18 posted on 06/23/2023 4:00:01 AM PDT by Tupelo (A House Divided Against Itself Cannot Stand)

quote:

To: Mark17
Yep... if the 17th Amendment did not exist, slow biden would never have been a Senator..

Time to repeal the 17th Amendment and eliminate the Senior Executive Service via a Convention of States with two line items to be voted on number one repeal the 17th Amendment and two eliminate the senior executive service.

25 posted on 6/23/2023, 7:44:41 AM by Article10 (Roger That)

quote:

To: Texas resident
Just a guess, but I feel Obama is about to take out Biden(s). The Bide clan is doing more damage to the Dim/Obama brand than anyone ever imagined.

46 posted on 6/23/2023, 9:47:29 AM by devane617 (Discipline Is Reliable, Motivation Is Fleeting..)

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Obama is going to take out the Bidens? But I thought Killary was the secret murders woman?

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

Sometimes they let Obama do a little murdering, as a treat.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Freep's take on the Russia stuff. Really just the entire thread telling BobL that it isn't at all surprising that a private military contractor has access to weapons and him denying reality.
Rebel Russian mercenaries barrel towards Moscow

quote:

To: Timber Rattler

“Were there 25,000 of [Jan 6th protesters] and did they have tanks and heavy weapons?”

More than 25,000 that day. News to me that Wagner has tanks, or even heavy weapons. Have a link?

26 posted on 6/24/2023, 3:34:54 PM by BobL
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 22 | View Replies]

quote:

To: tired&retired

“Fully equipped.”
Link, please.

“Battle of Moscow coming in hours.”
Link, please.

33 posted on 06/24/2023 8:40:41 AM PDT by BobL
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 30 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: BobL

Here is the Wagner convoy rushing north:

https://t.me/vchkogpu/39418

Note the tanks.

40 posted on 06/24/2023 8:45:52 AM PDT by Renfrew (Muscovia delenda est)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 33 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Renfrew

“Note the tanks.”

It’s a video of several military vehicles, including a tank.

Please try harder.

43 posted on 06/24/2023 8:47:42 AM PDT by BobL
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 40 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: BobL

Note the Wagner logos on the trucks.

51 posted on 06/24/2023 8:54:16 AM PDT by Renfrew (Muscovia delenda est)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 43 | View Replies ]

jimwatx has interesting opinions about Ukraine, among other things.

quote:

To: Cronos

You support a bunch of traitorous mercenary convicts? You Ukie supporters are really scaping the bottom of the barrel supporting this. I hope Putin wipes them out.

12 posted on 6/24/2023, 3:28:43 PM by jimwatx
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

To: jimwatx

Some many here supporting Ukraine just ignore basic facts that were uncovered by the Russians:
1. Extensive money laundering by our politicians.
2. Uncovered bioweapon labs that are being used to create more nasty bugs to unleash on the world.
3. The Nazi’s aligned with Zelensky.

The hatred for Putin here is over the top. Yeah it isn’t a great guy but he has uncovered a lot of corruption in Ukraine while Biden and NATO continue to funnel money into a bad war.

27 posted on 06/24/2023 8:35:50 AM PDT by Metrobank
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 12 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: desertsolitaire

After the disaster that was Yeltsin Putin reined in the oligarchs and achieved a certain stability that the Russian people supported. The lives of most Russians has gradually improved with his leadership and the reason why 80% of the populace supports him. Sure Putin is corrupt like the rest of them, but it’s all relative. Putin is vastly superior to Yeltsin who was a drunken idiot willing to sell Russia out.

39 posted on 6/24/2023, 3:45:18 PM by jimwatx
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 16 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Cronos

I totally support Putin. I am anti-globalist to the core.

65 posted on 06/24/2023 9:03:43 AM PDT by jimwatx
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 57 | View Replies ]

Putin 'is preparing a contingency plan for DEFEAT – and telling propagandists how to make military losses look less disastrous'

quote:

To: dennisw

I’m sure Russia isn’t planning for a defeat. Nukes would fly before that ever happens. Just more of the sleazy propaganda you like to post.

18 posted on 5/3/2023, 5:45:29 PM by jimwatx

Putin Defectors Say They've Seized Belgorod Towns, Vow to 'Liberate Russia'

quote:

To: popdonnelly

What sort of Russian member of Parliament vote against the annexation of Crimea? A leftist traitor that’s who. What do you call him a hero?

43 posted on 5/22/2023, 5:48:12 PM by jimwatx
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 42 | View Replies]

Reporting from Ukraine 6/1

quote:

To: blitz128

I don’t give a rat’s azz if Putin grabs half of their nasty corrupted little country. Not my problem. Zelensky purposely provoked Russia like the neocon lackey that he is and now Ukraine is paying the price. Ukrainians are obviously too stupid to be allowed their own country anyway. It’s time to carve it up.

11 posted on 6/2/2023, 11:19:12 AM by jimwatx
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies]

LAWFARE NOW!!!

quote:

To: GingisK

“conservatives are not violent”

Well maybe not yet but the situation could very well change if things keep headed where they are.

32 posted on 6/9/2023, 10:24:13 PM by jimwatx
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

'Are you committed enough, Hilary?' Cigarette-smoking politicial commentator Steven Crowder is caught berating eight-months pregnant wife for not 'performing her wifely duties' - after publicly blaming her for their divorce

quote:

To: Hambone 1934

What surprised me the most in this video is that they only had one car. I mean with his kind of money that strikes me as very odd. It suggests to me he’s some kind of control freak that doesn’t want her to go anywhere without his approval.

54 posted on 4/28/2023, 6:07:35 PM by jimwatx
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 45 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Georgia Girl 2

I too had an ex BIL who did the same thing to my sister so I’m well aware of how these control freaks operate.

109 posted on 4/28/2023, 7:55:46 PM by jimwatx
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 107 | View Replies]

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

kik2dagroin posted:

More than 25,000 that day. News to me that Wagner has tanks, or even heavy weapons. Have a link?
I love this one. Like all freepers he has spent hours every day for more than a decade online reading and arguing about current events and no doubt considers himself an expert on politics and world affairs - and he didn't know the literal first thing about the highest profile military unit in the Ukraine War.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
look i've been an expert on russian politics for almost 30 years: "putin" you say?

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!
They're deep experts on what they half-remember reading in a Tom Clancy novel back in the mid-1980s.

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify
Love the occasional Limbaugh worship that still crops up. He’s been dead for over two years; it’s gonna be like chappaquiddick and be referenced until every last one of them is dead. There’s gonna be some guy in his 80s in fifty years screeching let’s go Brandon in the wasteland

SwingShift
Apr 27, 2013
I like that Tupelo person getting mad about classism in Freep. Bad mouthing trailer parks, you say? Degrading others because of their perceived backgrounds, you say? Sounds a little... elitist.

Also what did Zelenskyy do to provoke Putin into a war? I haven't heard that one before.

Pontius Pilate posted:

Love the occasional Limbaugh worship that still crops up. He’s been dead for over two years; it’s gonna be like chappaquiddick and be referenced until every last one of them is dead. There’s gonna be some guy in his 80s in fifty years screeching let’s go Brandon in the wasteland

It's better he died the hero in their eyes rather than live long enough to become a villain, which is what happened with 99% of their other 'saviors'.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

SwingShift posted:

Also what did Zelenskyy do to provoke Putin into a war? I haven't heard that one before.

Didn't give up I think

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

And anti-Semitism.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
In freep as in real life, I have this sick appreciation for these people finally having no marching orders when it comes to their Russia opinions

it is a complete die roll. maybe they are still convinced it's 1982 and commie tanks are headed for the Fulda gap, maybe they're all "drat if only we had a shirtless horseback dictator, I know just the man"

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Shirtless horseback dictator not looking like much of a strongman now though, any on that side are going to need a new daddy figure to keep the bad people away.

Fortunately there's just the man for that too.

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

*Israeli Government-affiliated poster
I like the one Freeper who thinks Putin "reigned in the Oligarchs" to eliminate corruption in Russia.

I guess, in a very literal sense, Putin did reduce the amount of oligarchs. He just changed it so there were 8 people who ran the government instead of 25.

We Rate This Claim: Partly True.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

I like the one Freeper who thinks Putin "reigned in the Oligarchs" to eliminate corruption in Russia.

I guess, in a very literal sense, Putin did reduce the amount of oligarchs. He just changed it so there were 8 people who ran the government instead of 25.

We Rate This Claim: Partly True.

They're the 8 blue collar oligarchs who are just like you and me and you can have a beer with them, so it's fine

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Politicians wearing sunglasses

quote:

To: Behind Liberal Lines

Trump doesn’t wear sunglasses. Those were to look at an eclipse. Trump is genuine and thinks people should be able to see his eyes.

16 posted on 6/24/2023, 12:17:37 PM by DesertRhino (Dogs are called man's best friend. Moslems hate dogs. Add it up..)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

SwingShift posted:

He favors cooperation and more integration with western europe rather than allow Ukraine to become another Russian vassal state like Belarus. The porpaganda line from Russia since Yanukovych was ousted has been that NATO, which is an evil cabal of (((homo-nazis))), has secret plans to destroy Russia by tricking formerly Soviet and Soviet-aligned nations into joining the alliance. Anyway Ukrainians aren't really a people but, like Belarusians, are actually just Russians who have lost their way and need a strong man like Putin to lead them back into the fold.

Scratch Monkey fucked around with this message at 18:05 on Jun 26, 2023

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011
The talking point is that Zelensky provoked being attacked by Russia by making noises about joining an alliance designed to prevent being attacked by Russia.

cat botherer
Jan 6, 2022

I am interested in most phases of data processing.

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

He's not wrong. The oligarchs are "reined" in.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Supreme Court rules against Republicans in North Carolina elections dispute

quote:

To: Coronal

I know, right?

Sometimes, there are “knee jerk” reactions on Free Republic, in which people immediately decry that certain judges have gone liberal on us, because the result was not what some Freepers hoped for.

It is good to know the facts and legal issues involved in these cases, rather than rushing to judgement, and proclaiming that certain judges have violated conservative values and all that.

27 posted on 6/27/2023, 3:02:55 PM by Dilbert San Diego
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 26 | View Replies]

quote:

To: mooncoin

It sure seems like everyone is against us . Lets all just stop paying taxes .All of us at once. F them and let them come and take it . That way we can get this show started!

10 posted on 6/27/2023, 2:33:51 PM by spincaster
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

More punishment of the Caucasian race by the Feral “judgies”.

16 posted on 6/27/2023, 2:39:45 PM by FlingWingFlyer (A man in NM is killed over a movie theater seat. The azhos in The Swamp think guns are the problem. )

quote:

The justices ruled on a 6-3 vote that the North Carolina Supreme Court was acting within its authority in concluding that the map constituted a partisan gerrymander under the state constitution.

And yesterday the Supreme idiots rules the opposite. That Louisiana MUST conduct a partisan gerrymander. Roberts going to run off to Malta again, where he and Hunter do their banking?

14 posted on 6/27/2023, 2:38:07 PM by DesertRhino (Dogs are called man's best friend. Moslems hate dogs. Add it up..)

quote:

To: hcmama

Yeah... but Amy Conehead Barrett is a female! And look, she didn’t even write anything on her notepad! I remember the clamor here for her.
And also for rape boy Kavenaugh. Our side stood up and fought relentlessly for both of them. We were rewarded by Conehead-Barrett (*never trust a dash woman) refusing to do her duty the week before the 2020 election by enforcing the law. She said she was too new.

18 posted on 6/27/2023, 2:43:27 PM by DesertRhino (Dogs are called man's best friend. Moslems hate dogs. Add it up..)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies]

quote:

To: DesertRhino

What’s with this “rape boy” Kavanaugh talk? Are you liberal?

24 posted on 6/27/2023, 2:50:13 PM by Dilbert San Diego
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 18 | View Replies]

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
CNN Airs Audio of Trump Allegedly Showing People ‘Highly Confidential, Secret’ Documents posted by freeper Reno89519

quote:

To: Reno89519

Who cares? This ridiculousness has gone on long enough that no charges or alleged evidence the government produces holds any water with me. They can go ahead and convict and throw him in Leavenworth but they can’t prevent me from writing in his name on my ballot.

25 posted on 6/26/2023, 7:55:13 PM by hardspunned (Former DC GOP globalist stooge)

back to back

quote:

Politics aside, this is damning. And it is him speaking, about self-described military documents no less. Sorry, it’s over.

27 posted on 6/26/2023, 7:56:46 PM by Reno89519 (DeSantis 2024. Successful Governor, Honorable Veteran, Respectful, Respected.)

quote:

That audio certainly cannot be entered as evidence now. Jury tampering.

28 posted on 6/26/2023, 7:57:19 PM by odawg

HI KIT CAT!

quote:

OMG yeah ONCE AGAIN it’s over for him, LOL, LOL, LOL!!!!!

34 posted on 6/26/2023, 8:00:37 PM by Trump Girl Kit Cat (Yosemite Sam raising hell)

quote:

LEAKED to CNN once again prosecutorial misconduct!!!!

40 posted on 6/26/2023, 8:03:22 PM by Trump Girl Kit Cat (Yosemite Sam raising hell)

So a flamewar breaks out between the people that see how hosed Trump is and the people that refuse to acknowledge reality.

quote:

Veteran or not there is no one higher on the food chain than ‘Commander in Chief’. A position you will never have clearance to hold. Now go get some dry undies on and breath in that brown paper bag.

76 posted on 6/26/2023, 8:28:38 PM by Just mythoughts (Psalm 2. Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?)

quote:

So you believe everything the DoJ says and believe they have pure and noble intent? I say you might work for the fB1.

92 posted on 6/26/2023, 8:38:57 PM by vivenne

It if wasn't on tape, it'd be just fine.

quote:

To: Freest Republican

No, the main concern is Trump’s Judgment in talking about this on tape.

104 posted on 6/26/2023, 9:06:10 PM by cowboyusa (YESHUA IS KING OF AMERICA! AMERICA FIRST! DEATH TO MARXISM AND GLOBALISM! there is no coexistence wi)

Tell me you can't think systematically without telling me you can't think systematically.

quote:

To: AmericanInTokyo

Here’s my impression: THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES CAN CLASSIFY/DECLASSIFY ANYTHING HE WANTS THAT TOOK PLACE DURING HIS ADMINISTRATION.

Are you laboring under the psychotic delusion that professional affirmative action government bureaucratic parasites should have final authority over what is classified/declassified?

123 posted on 6/26/2023, 11:17:55 PM by E. Pluribus Unum (The worst thing about censorship is ████ █ ██████ ███████ ███ ██████ ██ ████████. FJB.)

The flamewar goes well.

quote:

quote:

And so if Biden kept documents, okay for Trump.

Weird how you still can't grasp the the plenary powers that a President enjoys regarding declassification vs the limited powers that a senator and then vice president (at those times) has, even though it has had to be mansplained to you a hundred times.

156 posted on 6/27/2023, 4:08:06 AM by Sirius Lee (They intend to murder us. Prep if you want to live and live like you are prepping for eternal life)

quote:

To: Just mythoughts

quote:

The sanctimonious turkey vultures smell blood.. pox on them.

You are projecting your own nasty nature.

187 posted on 6/27/2023, 8:28:10 AM by Pirate Ragnar (Be calm and act.)

None of them, not a single one of them, can conceive that they were leaked by Trump. Lots of posts like this.

quote:

Funny how the judge in the case forbids Trump from discussing evidence in case but prosecution is allowed to leak evidence from case to news media.

195 posted on 6/27/2023, 9:16:46 AM by mware

Read the whole thing, trust me.

quote:

To: Chgogal

You are You sound unstable. All. I said was that he should have not have said what he said on tape. All your other points are true, sometimes his mouth sabotage himself. And, you are also a hypocrite, you only Trumpers belie EVERY antichrist media lie about DeSantis, even with no sources. Trump is being persecuted horribly, he also sometimes makes horrible mistakes in judgment: Miley, Kurshner, firing Bannon and Flynn, etc.

206 posted on 6/27/2023, 11:26:47 AM by cowboyusa (YESHUA IS KING OF AMERICA! AMERICA FIRST! DEATH TO MARXISM AND GLOBALISM! there is no coexistence wi)

Even in this hell, there are glimmers of hope.

quote:

To: ConservativeInPA

Trump was not charged with espionage and he was not charged with taking or possessing classified documents. He was charged with possessing national defense information and refusing to return it. Whether or not Trump declassified the documents listed in the charges, if they contained national defense information , he no longer had authorization to possess it after he left office. If he refused to return it when asked, that seems fall under the statute under which he was charged.

213 posted on 6/27/2023, 6:34:17 PM by CA Conservative (Free at last, free at last, thank God Almighty, I am free at last!)

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Breaking: Supreme Court rules Louisiana’s congressional map must be redrawn to add a second majority-Black district posted by freeper mooncoin

quote:

Isn’t it time for this crap to go away? The “legacy of slavery” and Jim Crow in the South disappeared when Republicans started dominating Southern politics. It was Democrats who suppressed black votes in the South. That legacy has been cleaned up.

6 posted on 6/26/2023, 6:53:17 AM by Opinionated Blowhard (When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic.)

quote:

Allegations against Thomas and Alito come out and the ‘conservative majority’ on the court appears to start voting in near lockstep with the liberal minority—what dirt does the democRATs and their operatives in the deep state have on the others?

27 posted on 6/26/2023, 7:26:43 AM by DaBroasta ("An armed society is a polite society" Heinlein)

I am going to become the Joker General Sherman.

quote:

To: Opinionated Blowhard

Alabama was under Reconstruction for 12 years, when majority rules voting was reestablished in 1877.

The Civil Rights Act has been in effect on the Southern States since 1964. Northern states don’t have this federal oversight watching their every move, no matter how racist they might be. Only the South has this perpetual federal encroachment.

12 years under military occupation called Reconstruction, and now 58 years under the federal boot called “Civil Rights”.

When will we be allowed home rule like the North?

47 posted on 6/26/2023, 7:55:35 AM by Alas Babylon! (Repeal the Patriot Act; Abolish the DHS; reform FBI top to bottom!)

No replies.

quote:

Has -anyone- read the decision?

56 posted on 6/26/2023, 8:31:44 AM by Fury

quote:

To: BobinIL

quote:

It doesn’t matter what freaking color you are.

It is the only thing that does matter to the deep, wide state.

To my knowledge the only gerrymandering that is approved is racial gerrymandering. And that is the worst kind.

And that by the Supreme Court!

68 posted on 6/26/2023, 9:04:07 AM by jeffersondem

Original formatting.

quote:

To: FLT-bird

quote:

Blacks

blacks, given that whites is rarely capitalized.

/.02
96 posted on 6/26/2023, 12:58:28 PM by tomkat (SOTU = FUBAR)

quote:

They may have got one more seat in our state of Alabama, but doesn’t matter, we are still strongly ahead and strongly Christian, Conservative, Patriots, Gun Totening, Liberty and Freedom loving, voting for the Republican RINO party cause we don’t have enough of us to form a REAL conservative party. But, Bama remains Conservative and free. We are the most Christian and Conservative state in the Union. Ole Miss fights us for the first honor, but Conservative we stand!! What you folks call Good Ole Boys in Pickem up trucks with gun racks in the back window. Now, we have free carry, no permit needed in the state, only if you want to carry out of state with those that honor our permits. Felons need not worry, they were carrying already in our state and yours. Roll Tide ya’ll!!!

100 posted on 6/26/2023, 1:23:24 PM by RetiredArmy (The Bible speaks truth! Don't believe it, you do so at your own peril. You'd better be right!!)

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Trump is the only Republican who will lose to Biden in 2024, Paul Ryan says posted by freeper ConservativeInPA

Literally every single post is making GBS threads on Paul Ryan and they're often right on target.

quote:

When has Paul Ryan ever been right??? He is the definition of a loser.

4 posted on 6/28/2023, 2:39:25 PM by elpadre (nd )

quote:

Paul Ryan is a Judas.
How he was ever placed in any position of authority in congress is beyond the pale. He and his stupid Rat wife are a pariah to modern society.

55 posted on 6/28/2023, 3:48:25 PM by 9422WMR

quote:

How many people here voted for Moron Romney, and this fraud? I belive I will have to answer to the LORD for that vote.

56 posted on 6/28/2023, 3:49:43 PM by cowboyusa (YESHUA IS KING OF AMERICA! AMERICA FIRST! DEATH TO MARXISM AND GLOBALISM! there is no coexistence wi)

quote:

To: map

Who, not Viek, no Hindus.

59 posted on 6/28/2023, 3:51:47 PM by cowboyusa (YESHUA IS KING OF AMERICA! AMERICA FIRST! DEATH TO MARXISM AND GLOBALISM! there is no coexistence wi)

quote:

To: euram

When the GOPfigures out that Democrats are NOT a loyal opposition they are the equivalent of NAZI Brown shirts. When the Republican party starts treating them as such then the zipless fucks can count on my vote & not before!

69 posted on 6/28/2023, 4:06:40 PM by Nebr FAL owner (Treason is the reason for Democrat Sedition & Subversion)

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.

McGlockenshire posted:

They may have got one more seat in our state of Alabama, but doesn’t matter, we are still strongly ahead and strongly Christian, Conservative, Patriots, Gun Totening, Liberty and Freedom loving, voting for the Republican RINO party cause we don’t have enough of us to form a REAL conservative party. But, Bama remains Conservative and free. We are the most Christian and Conservative state in the Union. Ole Miss fights us for the first honor, but Conservative we stand!! What you folks call Good Ole Boys in Pickem up trucks with gun racks in the back window. Now, we have free carry, no permit needed in the state, only if you want to carry out of state with those that honor our permits. Felons need not worry, they were carrying already in our state and yours. Roll Tide ya’ll!!!

100 posted on 6/26/2023, 1:23:24 PM by RetiredArmy (The Bible speaks truth! Don't believe it, you do so at your own peril. You'd better be right!!)
we could probably get the confederate states to nuke each other over the proper spelling of y'all :thunk:

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Freep keeps teaching me more obscure old timey ways to be a misogynist.

"Never trust a hyphenated woman"

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

A general aversion to double barreled surnames I think is normal in the UK at least. But that's because it's an aristo thing.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I double-barrelled when I got married because Mrs ghost likes her surname and I didn't like the idea of forcing her to relabel herself like she had become my property. Sad to hear that in doing so she made herself inherently untrustworthy

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

the sex ghost posted:

I double-barrelled when I got married because Mrs ghost likes her surname and I didn't like the idea of forcing her to relabel herself like she had become my property. Sad to hear that in doing so she made herself inherently untrustworthy

My wife kept her name, I kept mine, and somehow everything works out.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Safety Dance posted:

Oh, you’re one of those “heterosexual gays” I’ve seen them complaining about before!

Jesus III
May 23, 2007

Safety Dance posted:

I offered to take my wife's name, since my name is sufficiently carried on and my wife's would end with her. We didn't go with that, she took mine, but it didn't matter, we got divorced after 20 years.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

My mother hyphenated her last name and curses the clerk who wouldn't let her just keep her maiden name every time she signs something

Jesus III
May 23, 2007

Shugojin posted:

My mother hyphenated her last name and curses the clerk who wouldn't let her just keep her maiden name every time she signs something

We wanted the same last name, but hyphenated, I couldn't sign it on a check. This was a bigger deal than you think since it was in 2000.

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

Jesus III posted:

We wanted the same last name, but hyphenated, I couldn't sign it on a check. This was a bigger deal than you think since it was in 2000.

22 letters, two spaces, plus one hyphen. I write real tiny and make two lines out of it when I can. Doesn't always work on electronic forms. There might be space to type it out, but printed it'll bleed over into the next space(s).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alctel
Jan 16, 2004

I love snails

OwlFancier posted:

A general aversion to double barreled surnames I think is normal in the UK at least. But that's because it's an aristo thing.

Yeah it universally signalled 'this person is a posh twat'

Also poor planning, what are your kids gonna do, quad barrel it?