Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Love Rat
Jan 15, 2008

I've made a psycho call to the woman I love, I've kicked a dog to death, and now I'm going to pepper spray an acquaintance. Something... I mean, what's happened to me?

projecthalaxy posted:

Oh no i completely agree with you im arguing with the tweet, a long running cspam tradition

I see, friend. Carry on!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Some say you haven't cut ypur teeth here until you lose an argument with a jpeg

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Hahaha suck my dick, Roberts

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Megamissen posted:

you can still open images in a new window if you right-click

Doesn’t seem to work on my phone even if I hold down and choose open in new tab so idk

Lol what a boneheaded decision

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Doesn’t seem to work on my phone even if I hold down and choose open in new tab so idk

Lol what a boneheaded decision

Well you're signed up for twitter and a bluecheck now, right, so yhe plan worked.

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

spacemang_spliff posted:

you'll never guess the outcome of this fake case lol

I have zero knowledge of law, and I’m probably revealing my massive naïveté, but is there any way this decision can be challenged since the case literally had shitthatdidnrhappen.txt in it?

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Equeen posted:

I have zero knowledge of law, and I’m probably revealing my massive naïveté, but is there any way this decision can be challenged since the case literally had shitthatdidnrhappen.txt in it?

nope!

Complications
Jun 19, 2014

Equeen posted:

the decisions of the supreme court can be gainsaid by

1: congress passing a law

2: amending the constitution

there is no further appeal for they are the supreme court not the second in command to the secret supreme court

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Complications posted:

there is no further appeal for they are the supreme court not the second in command to the secret supreme court

i mean if they were it's not like you would know, so

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
ehhhh, it's a secret

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

push it up to the XTREME COURT

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
the au-loving-dacity of john roberts to be like "look I know we just legalized discrimination and stole $20,000 from you at the behest of the pervert billionaires who feed us and buy us houses and take us on lavish vacations and probably just straight up give us cash but when you say we're stupid illegitimate pieces of poo poo who are bought by perverts well that does me a heckin concern pupperino"

i hope his dick falls off at whatever eyes wide shut orgy he goes to next

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

the ultra-maga court

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Dont take the loan if you cant pay and'll lose your home

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Bulldoze the Supreme Court and build a bathroom where it once stood tbh

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

it's time to pack the court. time to stuff the court. time to cram the cour

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

lmfao

Complications
Jun 19, 2014

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

i mean if they were it's not like you would know, so

there's no room in the supreme court building for a second court though

where would it be, under abraham lincolns statue or something

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

No, no that would make the court too political unlike now where conservative billionaires are openly bribing it’s members

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Complications posted:

there's no room in the supreme court building for a second court though

where would it be, under abraham lincolns statue or something

I DON'T KNOW FUCKER IT'S A SECRET

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
It's time to hit the back walls of the court

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

tokin opposition posted:

It's time to hit the back walls of the court

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
The first Supreme Court had to meet in Congress' basement because the legislature controlled that and wanted to let them know I'm what contempt they were held

We should return to the ways of our forefathers

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Theres the basketball court in the attic gym called the Highest Court in the Land whoch I've always thought is a little cute for the ypu know Rights-Taking Gang

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Am I over-reaching or misreading the wedding website ruling in that it just straight up negates the civil rights act? Like any person can claim how they do their job is “expressive business” and thus they can discriminate however they like?

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Nancy is a dumb piece of poo poo lol

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Spergin Morlock posted:

Nancy is a dumb piece of poo poo lol

they're not dumb they don't care about anyone other than their billionaire parasite owners

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

projecthalaxy posted:

Theres the basketball court in the attic gym called the Highest Court in the Land whoch I've always thought is a little cute for the ypu know Rights-Taking Gang

yeah I hate poo poo like that. at least pretend like you take this poo poo seriously, don't be evil AND twee

Puppy Burner
Sep 9, 2011

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

Am I over-reaching or misreading the wedding website ruling in that it just straight up negates the civil rights act? Like any person can claim how they do their job is “expressive business” and thus they can discriminate however they like?

You can straight up refuse service to homosexuals on the basis of their sexual orientation legally now, yes.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
I think you still have to bake a cake for a gay couple but if they want you to write "i'm gay" on the cake then you can say no because the scrotus is really smart

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

spacemang_spliff posted:

I think you still have to bake a cake for a gay couple but if they want you to write "i'm gay" on the cake then you can say no because the scrotus is really smart

you can make them write "I'm Gay" in icing because that is food and not speech, but you can't make them print out an edible picture of RuPaul and put that on the cake.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
just say "i just think the cake tastes better when the frosting is configured like that" and legally they have to do it

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

spacemang_spliff posted:

That’s how it stands now cause print and written would is expressive speech and being forced to write something or say something you don’t believe is against the first amendment as long as it’s a truly held belief. Of course this really is just to open the door for people to claim trimming hair or colors or really anything is expressive speech.

I suppose that means if you work in a service job and one of the justices come in you can tell them what a piece of poo poo they are if you sincerely held that belief instead of the typical greeting

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Puppy Burner posted:

You can straight up refuse service to homosexuals on the basis of their sexual orientation legally now, yes.

thomas, thoughtfully: "what a boon to gay owned businesses to have this natural community to serve"

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I hate these old sacks of poo poo.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

In Training posted:

I hate these old sacks of poo poo.

thats a insult to sacks of poo poo

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

lmao look at this poo poo

https://303creative.com/

this is from the landing image on the front page

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
shoulda known that no loan forgiveness would ever happen when both sleepy joe and lyin' leon said it would

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

good news everyone, more horrors await!!

https://twitter.com/ericmruben/status/1674810476742492160

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
it’s absolutely going to be overturned lol