Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
It would just be Goku’s Ball Sack every month

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Drone_Fragger posted:

I mean honestly having a once monthly poll to determine what GBS stands for the next month would be a very nice idea.

actually yeah let's do this. fyad keeps a thread of funny one liners and quotes to change the sub title to every now and then and does a vote. we could do something like that as well

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

voting Boaty McBoatface 🤣🤣

Lord Awkward
Feb 16, 2012
August: Gibbis, But Sweatier

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
July: Gold Bond Soothes

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 43 minutes!

Bad Purchase posted:

voting Boaty McBoatface 🤣🤣

You better not............

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

gbs: good but poo poo

trouser chili
Mar 27, 2002

Unnngggggghhhhh
Geriatric Butt Stuff

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Goons Bein' Sweaty

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Giant Balls Swine

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
turn off the 10 minute post timer on the student loan forgiveness fuckery thread lmao

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

HonorableTB posted:

turn off the 10 minute post timer on the student loan forgiveness fuckery thread lmao

for real who turned taht poo poo on

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
It was me.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

for real who turned taht poo poo on

it is for the posters own good. So they don't hurt themselves posting too hard.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Smugworth posted:

it is for the posters own good. So they don't hurt themselves posting too hard.

🅾️🅱️ can't even post tho

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

MrQwerty posted:

🅾️🅱️ can't even post tho

It's so his posts can't hurt anyone

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

HonorableTB posted:

Done. I turned it on back in like February and then the thread didn't get any activity for a long time, so it never got turned back off.

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Done. I turned it on back in like February and then the thread didn't get any activity for a long time, so it never got turned back off.

:cheers:

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

can we consider requiring your measurements to be in your bio to post in GBS? or in your sig perhaps?

might prevent the fiasco currently unfolding in the tall thread, with goons braggadociously announcing their heights every which way, otherwise known as the thread reaching "that point"

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Bad Purchase posted:

can we consider requiring your measurements to be in your bio to post in GBS? or in your sig perhaps?

might prevent the fiasco currently unfolding in the tall thread, with goons braggadociously announcing their heights every which way, otherwise known as the thread reaching "that point"

No request denied

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer

Seth Pecksniff posted:

No request denied

I would like a jaunty hat. Wait.. 2 jaunty hats

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Seth Pecksniff posted:

No request denied
Wait, no, comma, request denied, or no request denied? Because it looks like you're granting every request.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Seth Pecksniff posted:

No request denied

well, the new rule is in effect, i'll be a good example for everyone

I back the blue!

Support your GBS mod team!
:patriot:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Slugworth posted:

Wait, no, comma, request denied, or no request denied? Because it looks like you're granting every request.

No request? Denied!

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Seth Pecksniff posted:

No request denied

You heard it here folks. Everything goes itt!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Can I get my Friday thread and tazer balls gangtags back?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Also increase my IK powers to forums wide

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Slugworth posted:

Seth is granting every request in the GBS feedback thread.

drat you heard it here first everyone

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
There's a Friday thread gang tag?

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
I'm 6'2 and 205 lbs, muscular

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
You're all about to be :sweep:

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
I like you Seth

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Bad Purchase posted:

Are just talking just height in bio or maybe some other measurements...?

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

Seth Pecksniff posted:

You're all about to be :sweep:

Given a handy by Mickey Mouse?

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
How do I know that isn't the hand of Steamboat Itchy?

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Nooner posted:

There's a Friday thread gang tag?

Bright Bart
Apr 27, 2020

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
I'm sorry I need new glasses.

Bright Bart fucked around with this message at 22:10 on Jul 2, 2023

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
AI is something else

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Bright Bart posted:

Some big things aren't going well or dicey and instead of that taking my mind off the smaller things I'm actually more annoyed and frustrated by them.

Two of the most recent:

I am writing letters in another language with more than one word for "or" and no hard & fast rule about which to use but if you use the wrong one it can read very awkward. So I'm looking for whether you should write "Dear Sir [this "or"] Madam" or "Dear Sir [that "or"] Madam". Googling bring be to several sides which all just answer the question by saying you shouldn't need either "or" because you should find out the gender of the person you're writing to because it looks more professional; try the company or government directory or search LinkedIn or Facebook! A followup on this, that you don't know and can't find out who you're talking to, is met with ''Keep trying! There are many benefits to personalizing your letters'. Maybe on the second page I'd find my answer but in too fed up to keep trying.

&

I have clothes to donate and the easiest way to do so is to deposit them in collection bins. There are hundreds in my city but none in my immediate area. Yesterday I took a bunch to one twenty minutes away because I knew it was there. But I might not have the time this week for the rest. And, I learn, there is seemingly no list of where the bins are. Google MOPS doesn't show them. Googling just leads to advice about how you should find them to donate old clothes, but don't mention where. And a forum asking has the response of "there aren't any in this city" when that's obviously not the case.

gently caress me.
Eager to see how the mod team can help you with these issues.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bright Bart
Apr 27, 2020

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped

Slugworth posted:

Eager to see how the mod team can help you with these issues.

Sorry my fat thumb clicked the wrong thread and based on the most recent posts it looked like the right one.