Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Eimi posted:

It was great and I loved that it let you make the objectively correct choice at the end.

I wonder how many people managed to get her follow up mission? I know I missed it.

FractalSandwich posted:

Why is day 2 of this event, with the trial Luocha, so much loving harder than all the rest? I can't get the 6 waves on Supergiant no matter what I try. I have to play absolutely perfectly to kill wave 1, 2, 4 and 5 in a single round each, and then the big robots are just a giant loving pile of HP that I can't kill in two turns even with a 400% ATK buff.

What level are you at/what's your team? I don't remember it being particularly difficult.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.
There's a follow-up mission?

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I made a series of bad investments. Tarantula farm. The bottom fell out of the market.

What did you use Walla. I think sushang might be the only dps that can easily dominate this event. Or maybe it's just my seele getting her poo poo kicked in, or a wrong team comp. But I can't get through the second set of 2 beefy boys fast enough

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Leraika posted:

There's a follow-up mission?

Yes.

Supposedly if you don't reveal the nurse as Mara struck then Bailu contacts you for a second companion mission. The reward is only 5,000 credits though. That's according to a guide I saw anyway.

big cummers ONLY posted:

What did you use Walla. I think sushang might be the only dps that can easily dominate this event. Or maybe it's just my seele getting her poo poo kicked in, or a wrong team comp. But I can't get through the second set of 2 beefy boys fast enough

Sushang is my main DPS so that's probably it. My team for the event is Sushang, Silver Wolf, Serval and Gepard all at level 63 - 70. I usually drop SW or Serval for the trial character for the Supergiant difficulty.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Other than the first trial and today's I've only managed 8 waves even with the trial characters, so it's not a total domination thing.

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010

Walla posted:

Sushang is my main DPS so that's probably it. My team for the event is Sushang, Silver Wolf, Serval and Gepard all at level 63 - 70. I usually drop SW or Serval for the trial character for the Supergiant difficulty.
That was my exact team. Sushang level 80, Silver Wolf level 80, Serval level 77. I got it after a few more attempts, but it was ridiculously tight.

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I made a series of bad investments. Tarantula farm. The bottom fell out of the market.

I might have to just try to make Sushang go brr even though she's 60. She at least has decent artifacts and I guess it doesn't matter since she'll go infinite in this event once the weakness is broken. Surprised she wasn't the free trial character for today

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

FractalSandwich posted:

That was my exact team. Sushang level 80, Silver Wolf level 80, Serval level 77. I got it after a few more attempts, but it was ridiculously tight.

The only one who is 63 is Serval. Everyone else is maxed for right now.

big cummers ONLY posted:

I might have to just try to make Sushang go brr even though she's 60. She at least has decent artifacts and I guess it doesn't matter since she'll go infinite in this event once the weakness is broken. Surprised she wasn't the free trial character for today

Sushang go brr. I literally just need some better relics.

I do have gold speed boots for her but she literally doesn't need them. If I ever get her E6 she won't ever need speed substats at all.

Bad Video Games fucked around with this message at 17:31 on Jul 2, 2023

soap.
Jul 15, 2007

Her?

Canopus250 posted:

I think there's just a random trash fight in it.

Anybody got a good Sushang or Clara of level 60 or higher to share via friends? Never see anybody offering up a decently equipped one and I've not been so lucky to even pull Sushang.

602512281 for an 80 Clara

Izzhov
Dec 6, 2013

My head hurts.

Qwertycoatl posted:

I've not got past 5 stages with a few attempts, it seems harder than the others

e: actually, maybe it's easy

omg thank you for this, I have an Arlan I've never leveled and spent like 60 trailblaze power getting him up to level 40 and he made today's challenge almost completely trivial, if time consuming

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

There's a use for Arlan after all! I have 1 at level 60 but I've never really used him. I just ended up leveling just about everyone while I narrowed down who I actually want to use.

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

Walla posted:

The only one who is 63 is Serval. Everyone else is maxed for right now.

Sushang go brr. I literally just need some better relics.

I do have gold speed boots for her but she literally doesn't need them. If I ever get her E6 she won't ever need speed substats at all.

I got really lucky with the free purple physical set you can buy I think with hertabucks? The chest was crit and the boots were atk. I had assumed they were guaranteed to be those stats and then saw people itt saying they got different rolls :(

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

FractalSandwich posted:

Why is day 2 of this event, with the trial Luocha, so much loving harder than all the rest? I can't get the 6 waves on Supergiant no matter what I try. I have to play absolutely perfectly to kill wave 1, 2, 4 and 5 in a single round each, and then the big robots are just a giant loving pile of HP that I can't kill in two turns even with a 400% ATK buff.

SW/Serval/Sampo/Trial Luocha got me to 8 waves and honestly that was with piss-poor play on my part. I probably could get 9 if I gave a poo poo to repeatedly run at it but nothing past 6 has rewards so :effort:.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

big cummers ONLY posted:

I got really lucky with the free purple physical set you can buy I think with hertabucks? The chest was crit and the boots were atk. I had assumed they were guaranteed to be those stats and then saw people itt saying they got different rolls :(

I'm pretty sure the set I have equipped now is the store set, other than the head. I know the boots are but I'm not sure about the gloves.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

https://twitter.com/Enthralpy/status/1675601734561943553

Kiavahr
Oct 17, 2013

Outrageous Lumpwad
Has anyone noticed that every playable belobog character except sampo is an explicit orphan? Bronya, Seele, and Nat all came through the underworld orphanage system, Hook and Clara are vagrants with adopted family, the elder Landaus are dead, and Pela's parents died exploring outside the walls.

I'm just saying watch out yukong, mihoyo hates parents.

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

I will never log offshut up.

Kiavahr posted:

Has anyone noticed that every playable belobog character except sampo is an explicit orphan? Bronya, Seele, and Nat all came through the underworld orphanage system, Hook and Clara are vagrants with adopted family, the elder Landaus are dead, and Pela's parents died exploring outside the walls.

Look so Siegfried had to be locked alone and tortured for a few years, he still came out alive eventually. Also he gets to be Dante so it's okay.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Belobog is a lovely place to live, worst planet in the universe < person who has seen only one planet

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.

Dr Kool-AIDS posted:

Yeah, he adopted his clone.

Different Welt. Welt Yang adopted the clone of the real Welt, Welt Joyce. Welt Yang is actually called Joachim Nokianvirtanen. Joyce passed on his powers and name to Joachim as he was dying. And then "Welt" took his mothers last name because loving Nokianvirtanen stands out, you know? And then like a hundred years later he found a clone of Joyce and took the kid under his wing, as one does.

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

Kiavahr posted:

serval and geppy feeling so forgotten right now

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

"the elder landaus"...

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

oh I'm blind

sorry

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:

Mulva posted:

Different Welt. Welt Yang adopted the clone of the real Welt, Welt Joyce. Welt Yang is actually called Joachim Nokianvirtanen. Joyce passed on his powers and name to Joachim as he was dying. And then "Welt" took his mothers last name because loving Nokianvirtanen stands out, you know? And then like a hundred years later he found a clone of Joyce and took the kid under his wing, as one does.

what the heck are you talking about welt is just a guy with a cane who ride the train

Mile'ionaha
Nov 2, 2004

Are the LC's for sale in the Ember Store ever going to rotate? I have regrets about not grabbing Jing Yuan's apparently broken Cone.

Clarste posted:

Moms are tough.

I was just thinking about this the other day.

Why do people interpret that line as "all moms know how to use rocket launchers" instead of a tacit "I used to be a terrorist".

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 days!)

the same reason people like the joke about "Only a sith deals in absolutes" out of context

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

Mile'ionaha posted:

Are the LC's for sale in the Ember Store ever going to rotate? I have regrets about not grabbing Jing Yuan's apparently broken Cone.

Probably not, the Ember Store LCs are all the standard Gatcha 5*s. We will see it again when Jing Yuan comes around again in 6 months or a year. We will almost certainly have other 5* erudition light cones by then anyway that may or may not be better, though so don't worry about it too much.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

someone awful. posted:

serval and geppy feeling so forgotten right now

Natasha's mom is still alive. There's a whole mission with her after we kill Cocolia and reunite Belobolg and Boulder Town.

Mile'ionaha posted:

I think the store cones are always going to stay the signature ones for the standard 5 stars, but who knows. There's always a rerun.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Walla posted:

Natasha's mom is still alive. There's a whole mission with her after we kill Cocolia and reunite Belobolg and Boulder Town.

yes, they adopted her

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Oh right. poo poo.

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 days!)

we are all orphans of the world

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

I'm just a plain flavour orphan

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

When did the elder Landaus all die? I could have sworn that Serval wouldn't visit home because she didn't want to see her dad.

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Shhh... don't wake up the sleeping lion :3:

So that Abundance SU blessing that has a 30-45% chance to restore 1 SP when a character provides healing works with Luocha's healing field, and it seemingly also rolls the chance for each character healed individually, so you're pretty much guaranteed to restore at least 1 SP per attack when the field is up. Kinda nuts.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Yeah I'm pretty sure that Gepard/Serval's parents are still alive.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

blizzardvizard posted:

So that Abundance SU blessing that has a 30-45% chance to restore 1 SP when a character provides healing works with Luocha's healing field, and it seemingly also rolls the chance for each character healed individually, so you're pretty much guaranteed to restore at least 1 SP per attack when the field is up. Kinda nuts.

The mort fun part of SU is breaking it in pieces

Tagichatn
Jun 7, 2009

The 3* blessing that gives dewdrop damage when you heal also breaks SU with luocha.

DontMindMe
Dec 3, 2010

What could possibly go wrong?
I'm trying to figure out how to adjust team now that I got Luocha and Gepard.
Would I be able to pull off MOC with just Luocha (E2) and Gepard (E1) on each team, or should I pair them (Luocha and Fire MC / Gepard and Bailu)

DontMindMe fucked around with this message at 07:58 on Jul 3, 2023

AParadox
Jan 7, 2012

DontMindMe posted:

I'm trying to figure out how to adjust team now that I got Luocha and Gepard.
Would I be able to pull off MOC with just Luocha (E2) and Gepard (E1) on each team, or should I pair them (Luocha and Fire MC / Gepard and Bailu)

In moc you will have to mix stuff up anyway and bring Luocha to whatever stage boss inflicts crippling debuffs or has nasty buff you have to remove with his ult and the tank will have to be the one that breaks the boss better.

With that said Luocha and Gepard do work well together, Luocha has huge heals but is weak to aoe damage and huge hits that kill before his reactive heal can trigger and Gepard shield can help with both. FMC + Bailu is a very resilient combo that deals well with both aoe and single target but has issues with CC, especially if bailu gets focused.

Captain France
Aug 3, 2013

Lazy_Liberal posted:

what the heck are you talking about welt is just a guy with a cane who ride the train

Hey!
He's not just a guy with a cane who ride the train!
He's a guy with a cane who ride the train and has been through some loving poo poo.

What loving poo poo doesn't actually matter, even if some of it is really cool, but I do feel like it's important that he has been through some poo poo.

If it helps, imagine every description of previous Welt lore being read by Grandpa Simpson.

(Also, Welt, "not virtuous" is very light for "responsible for the deaths of more than half of mankind, alongside a laundry list of other stuff," and "some bad blood" is very light for "he nuked you." Actually I think I remember hearing about another Welt/Otto conflict where he nuked you, so he might have nuked you twice?)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qwertycoatl
Dec 31, 2008

Captain France posted:

(Also, Welt, "not virtuous" is very light for "responsible for the deaths of more than half of mankind, alongside a laundry list of other stuff," and "some bad blood" is very light for "he nuked you." Actually I think I remember hearing about another Welt/Otto conflict where he nuked you, so he might have nuked you twice?)

If someone nukes you twice and you're still standing, they're very bad at nuking people