Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
the recipe guy has a loving patreon, wtf lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saraiguma
Oct 2, 2014

fits my needs posted:

the recipe guy has a loving patreon, wtf lol

had, he died from covid years ago

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Rocky Lovelady

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

thehandtruck posted:

what a loving baby. nut up and strap inn bitch

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

The Demilich posted:

AIT toxx clause; they've got to cook and eat this crap or they're probed for d20 6hr probes. This toxx repeats with every new recipe post.

And if they complete the toxx you ask?
Idk, maybe a garbage rear end foodcomic gangtag to represent their continuous shame? And it gets more shiny the more toxx clauses they're able to facetank until that gets old as hell like their gimmick.

concerning

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
The most annoying part is how y'all keep posting about it instead of just adding them to ignore and shutting the gently caress up.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

AnimeIsTrash posted:

i am vegan and 99% of what he is making in his web comic isnt something i can eat. maybe you can make them and let us know how it goes

hmmmm you should only be posting vegan recipe webcomics then

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

im just posting my favorite webcomic, why dont you post some pictures in the picures thread?

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Saraiguma posted:

had, he died from covid years ago

probably for the best

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

AnimeIsTrash posted:

people srue are getting testy because they cant post the most viral tweets itt, why dont you post some content instead of complaining for a dozen posts

weird coming from a guy who would constantly post tweets in the two previous iterations of this thread

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

ringo running into threads to pick fights with minorities

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

AnimeIsTrash posted:

ringo running into threads to pick fights with minorities

im italian

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

fits my needs posted:

probably for the best

Certainly the funniest content he ever produced

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
Shut up AIT, you ran an old gimmick into the ground again and people are tired of it. You're not the worst poster elsewhere, if you hate this thread so much stop reading it.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

tokin opposition posted:

Shut up AIT, you ran an old gimmick into the ground again and people are tired of it. You're not the worst poster elsewhere, if you hate this thread so much stop reading it.

you are the worst poster everywhere

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

tristeham posted:

Everybody knows this is nowhere

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

tristeham posted:

no need to fight children. you're all awful posters

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

tristeham posted:

:confused:

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

The Voice of Labor posted:

no need to fight children. you're all awful posters

i like both of hteir posts :)

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

PKMN Trainer Red has issued a correction as of 19:24 on Jul 4, 2023

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

post COVID posted:

i don't get it either, when people say 'white people science is too objective' i get confused

there's also examples like Srinivasa Ramanujan whose life and work could argue that mathematics has truth independent of formalisms developed by whitey

but, there's lots of things i don't get

lyskenko is a fan favorite in cspam.

in the philosophical side of anthropology, something similar has been a cogent concern for close to a hundred years. it's pretty clear that what constitues truth and knowledge and how knowledge is aquired and verified is different in indigenous cultures than it is in industrial colonial culture. libs, as always, want to pay lip service to the thing they're destroying so there's a lot of sentiment of oh we can learn so much and grow. there's a small pocket of people who are smart enough to know that the two systems of knowledge are totally incompatible.

there's a broad trend towards relativism in liberal society because it's real easy to gently caress over a person or a group of people for whatever reason when there's no concrete, objective standard to appeal to. hence liberal, bourgeoisie facist society will always be hostile towards objectivity and materially visible cause and effect and linear reaoning and truth.

liberalism is doing a double backstab, undermining science by appealing to the epistemic systems it destroyed in its colonial expansion

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Hell Yes

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

lmfao he made his wife do the cooking for that one

dudes rock

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006

Unless
Jul 24, 2005

I art

best apocalyptic Independence Day, so far, to you, cspam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juJEsec_tUM

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

lmao part 13

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Izj2xo97D9k

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

well whats the verdict

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006

AnimeIsTrash posted:

well whats the verdict

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Just eat the senzu bean kakarot

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018