Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Is this about that thing where financial institutions force you to sell securities when they drop under a certain value?

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

We must protect these noble creatures

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

surely nothing to read into which continents are shown in each panel, no sir not at all

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006

How come communism doesn't get a cool quote?

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

KORNOLOGY posted:

How come communism doesn't get a cool quote?

I'm starting to think this American cold war propaganda isn't giving us a fair and balanced presentation here...

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
that's the shittiest toad in the hole ive ever seen

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Is this about that thing where financial institutions force you to sell securities when they drop under a certain value?

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

This loser doesn't even have a real ape. Look at that non-hexagonal pic! HFSP!

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

:hmmyes:

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
1984 was a documentary.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost
Yesssss, new insane conspiracy theory discovered. I give you, The Fission Truther:

https://twitter.com/OwenBenjamin/status/1676079422489890816?s=20

(Its new to me, at least)

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

We must protect these noble creatures

https://twitter.com/DerekPutin/status/1675303510810689538?s=20

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

https://twitter.com/DeadlineDayLive/status/1676187578339319808

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/indianloonie/status/1676341952273616896?s=20

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Drumpster

Aug 26, 2006

The Magic Number

College Slice

god, people will believe anything these days

it wasn't even 20 kids, one of them died from an unrelated heroin overdose! and the other 19 deaths were the sole responsibility of the criminal doctor san!

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Watch your goddamn mouth, doctor san is an angel in the heavens

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

lmao dudes stay winning

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

I have never wanted to read some response tweets more

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Serious man with glasses, Bill Maher,
Some lady, and Serious man with glasses again, same guy different location, talented guy

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Punkin Spunkin posted:

Watch your goddamn mouth, doctor san is an angel in the heavens

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

objection, speculation

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

omg

:vince:

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

lmao dudes stay winning

:perfect:

how is it only Wednesday

Weka
May 5, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!

The Voice of Labor posted:

lyskenko is a fan favorite in cspam.

in the philosophical side of anthropology, something similar has been a cogent concern for close to a hundred years. it's pretty clear that what constitues truth and knowledge and how knowledge is aquired and verified is different in indigenous cultures than it is in industrial colonial culture. libs, as always, want to pay lip service to the thing they're destroying so there's a lot of sentiment of oh we can learn so much and grow. there's a small pocket of people who are smart enough to know that the two systems of knowledge are totally incompatible.

there's a broad trend towards relativism in liberal society because it's real easy to gently caress over a person or a group of people for whatever reason when there's no concrete, objective standard to appeal to. hence liberal, bourgeoisie facist society will always be hostile towards objectivity and materially visible cause and effect and linear reaoning and truth.

liberalism is doing a double backstab, undermining science by appealing to the epistemic systems it destroyed in its colonial expansion

How would you even know the two systems of knowledge are incompatible? You would have to be immersed in both, and even then you could be wrong. Some people who are immersed in two different systems seem to think they are compatible.
And then consider that there are many systems of knowledge, not two. Do you think you have a clue about most indigenous culture's systems of knowledge? If not, how can you presume to say they are all incompatible with the western system of knowledge?

Red Baron posted:

surely nothing to read into which continents are shown in each panel, no sir not at all

Western Europe is evil and it invented communism, which is why it's shown in the communism panel. It just happens to be next to Africa.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Slavery was invented by Marx

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
i think that slavery is bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

Milo and POTUS posted:

i think that slavery is bad

that’s a bold statement but let’s reach across the aisle and work with those who believe in slavery for a better future for everyone