Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

symbolic posted:

got drat is case 3 ballsy. that ending...

For real

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Kazvall posted:

Thinking about a zelda clones tonight before omega boost tomorrow.

Golden axe warrior or alundra??

Alundra kicks rear end

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Suikoden 2

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

gonna try to finish lyle cube. also sf6, dq3, probably some bayonetta since I've been playing that too. good gaming spread atm

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

symbolic posted:

it rules so much. the cast in this game is unbelievably good lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Fiend Matador
Feb 19, 2011

symbolic posted:

I love the client for that case, and yeah the ending is badass

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 81 days!

tmfc posted:

last day of work before a week long vacation. really hard to do convince myself to give a poo poo about work stuff. gonna play suikoden 2 a lot next week i think.

wb brother

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

In Training posted:

The chombos are pretty short. The super animations are too long.

the super animations are too drat long!!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Can’t believe I never gave Bravely Default a proper try before. It’s perfect for chill grinding at 4x speed while trying to pass a kidney stone lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Can’t believe I never gave Bravely Default a proper try before. It’s perfect for chill grinding at 4x speed while trying to pass a kidney stone lol

lol nice, pwn that stone

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The fast forward/ no encounters / xp / jp / etc options are so good

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Have Deejay perform his level 3 super on you and that rear end will be pulverized clean out your shaft.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Pablo Nergigante posted:

its ftw. one of my favorite jrpgs

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

the sequel is good too, but not as good imo

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I'm loling in my head picturing you happily plugging away at the grind, the smooth sounds of thumbs clacking away at controller buttons interspersed with loud yelps as you clutch your sides, your wife coming in to ask if everything is okay and you, catching breath, exclaim "these piece of poo poo stones keep scoring crit after crit!!!"

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

the sequel is good too, but not as good imo

yeah. and then bd2 isnt as good as that. none of them are bad but i hope they can turn the trajectory around if they ever make another one

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Leadthumb posted:

lol nice, pwn that stone

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

absolutely anything posted:

yeah. and then bd2 isnt as good as that. none of them are bad but i hope they can turn the trajectory around if they ever make another one

bd2's got the best job system ive ever seen in a jrpg so thats somethin. just immaculate systems in that game. just need someone who can write a fun story/good characters

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

going back to yakuza like a dragon now that im done with ghost trick. and either factorio mp or battle bits for a bit probably

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Pablo Nergigante posted:

its ftw. bravely second (the sequel on 3DS) is also great. i haven't played bravely default II though (the one on switch/steam)

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

haven't had a lot of time to game the last few days but i'm finally relaxing for the weekend with some zelda. might do some suikoden II later

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Kazvall posted:

I'm loling in my head picturing you happily plugging away at the grind, the smooth sounds of thumbs clacking away at controller buttons interspersed with loud yelps as you clutch your sides, your wife coming in to ask if everything is okay and you, catching breath, exclaim "these piece of poo poo stones keep scoring crit after crit!!!"

im not

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Playing some Suikoden then going to see the latest Radiohead side project that Thom Yorke swears isn't just Radiohead again.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

rodbeard posted:

Playing some Suikoden then going to see the latest Radiohead side project that Thom Yorke swears isn't just Radiohead again.

The Smile?

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Job interview today so going to chill afterwards with some whisky + cigars in classic Dishonored fashion, so maybe Dishonored to go with it.

Interview went well but when I asked about salary was told "we can at least match your current salary". Alright then. That's really tempting man. Later.

Gonna smoke my cigar and play Suikoden 2.

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

this is where you give yourself a 10k raise, unless they have some way of checking your current salary

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

bees x1000 posted:

this is where you give yourself a 10k raise, unless they have some way of checking your current salary

Nah they genuinely can't afford much more because they're the one big trade union law firm and are on a pretty tight budget. Like I'd love to work there but when the pitch is "you won't get paid more, you'll work insane hours and it'll be very stressful" it turns out my principles have a limit lol

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

i ate the shroms.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

b_d posted:

i ate the shroms.

:2bong: :cheerdoge:

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Back on the logging map in Farming Simulator 2022 this weekend. Bought the old lumber mill but need to figure out a better way to transport the logs there the pickup truck isn’t up to the task

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Got a bunch of land in the forest, a nice canvas tent by the creek and a shelter for the truck by the road so it’s basically Dream Life Simulator 2022 now

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Yeah went crazy and spent 250 on a good seat

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

rodbeard posted:

Yeah went crazy and spent 250 on a good seat

great album

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

tore my hand up on the pavement walking the dog, i cant even hold a controller. please send your Herbs and Curagas my way

thank god you can play 2d dq with one hand

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

extremebuff posted:

tore my hand up on the pavement walking the dog, i cant even hold a controller. please send your Herbs and Curagas my way

thank god you can play 2d dq with one hand

how the gently caress did you manage that lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Nearly drowned at the barber shop today.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol