Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

So... Going to return the current batch then?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
THE ONIONS HAVE RETURNED :neckbeard:

Cyks
Mar 17, 2008

The trenches of IT can scar a muppet for life

bagmonkey posted:

Are there any good deals on tires at Costco right now? When should I buy my tires, I don't know about this poo poo

Right now they have a $150 off and $110 off Bridgestone and Firestone respectively. Not as good as the buy three get fourth free deals I’ve seen in the past, but I needed tires now. Basically came out to free installation.

Whatever cost of tires you see listed anywhere for any shop, add an extra $100 in fees.

Like somebody else said, discount tires is also worth checking as sometimes they have better deals. When I got my tires earlier this week, they did not.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Tire Discounters is advertising a price match here. Haven't looked into it but that's usually a good bet

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

The last time I went to Discount Tire they hosed up my alignment and their only solution was a shrug.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
discount tires near me dont do alignments at all. its kind of annoying actually

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Excellent dressing of the dog, boss

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Seth Pecksniff posted:

that’s a good lookin dog

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

why doesnt anyone put the onions on the pizza

Shredder
Sep 14, 2000

buyer beware with costco tires, the tires are fine but the people putting them on might not have any idea wtf they are doing. had to take mine to a mechanic to get them fixed, wasn't about to give them a second crack at it.

charliebravo77
Jun 11, 2003

Late to the A5 ribeye chat but I had seen them for a while and bought one for my birthday a few months ago. I did some price checking and it's like 25% the cost vs going to any decent steakhouse around here in Chicagoland for the same amount of meat.

Slice it into thick strips and cook on cast iron.

I paired it with some Japanese market Blanton's and ponzu for dipping and it was well worth the cost, especially considering it was $99 and just last night I spent $85 (for 2 people) at a conveyor belt sushi place and didn't really eat THAT much. Now I'm kinda craving another A5 ribeye.

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Pulling into the Costco lot today I said to myself something like "a little crowded today but not a madhouse" and then an old man tried to drive into me

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

I am an avowed ageist and old people should have their cars crushed into a cube as a condition for medicare enrollment.

hark
May 10, 2023

I'm sleep

Wayne Knight posted:

I am an avowed ageist and old people should have their cars crushed into a cube as a condition for medicare enrollment.

we need a Futurama-esque place to send all people over 60 so they can all live together and away from me

Lobus
Jun 24, 2016

What happened here?
:parrot:

Seth Pecksniff posted:

I miss the sauerkraut. That was the true golden age. Now if they have it, it's in pre packed little cups.

DeusIgnis
Jan 17, 2010

Wayne Knight posted:

I tend to agree, only if mass transit becomes better.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Put the onions on the pizza.

bucksmash
Mar 11, 2002

One of my favorite things is when you buy something at Costco and the register clerk's eyes get big and go "Whoa I didn't even know we had that!" and you know they're going to buy it themselves once they're off work

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Last time that happened to me was when I bought the big can of the big beans

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

bucksmash posted:

One of my favorite things is when you buy something at Costco and the register clerk's eyes get big and go "Whoa I didn't even know we had that!" and you know they're going to buy it themselves once they're off work

Last time that happened to me the clerk followed me out to my car and beat the poo poo out of me.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Mango smoothie sucks rear end

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Holy gently caress

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Covid really is over :shobon:

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

make that hot dog the thread title

i don't care if radium has to code it

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

charliebravo77 posted:

Late to the A5 ribeye chat but I had seen them for a while and bought one for my birthday a few months ago. I did some price checking and it's like 25% the cost vs going to any decent steakhouse around here in Chicagoland for the same amount of meat.

I paired it with some Japanese market Blanton's and ponzu for dipping and it was well worth the cost, especially considering it was $99 and just last night I spent $85 (for 2 people) at a conveyor belt sushi place and didn't really eat THAT much. Now I'm kinda craving another A5 ribeye.
This is the opposite of whatever that page 170 post was

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

looks edible so wrong thread probably

hark
May 10, 2023

I'm sleep

charliebravo77 posted:

do you do the Damen/clybourn one? I'm a fellow Chicagoland goon

charliebravo77
Jun 11, 2003

hark posted:

do you do the Damen/clybourn one? I'm a fellow Chicagoland goon

Mettawa usually. I'm in the northern suburbs.

bucksmash
Mar 11, 2002

Bum the Sad posted:

Last time that happened to me the clerk followed me out to my car and beat the poo poo out of me.

Well when it's the last one you have to expect hand to hand combat, this is standard Costco rules. If you have an Executive membership biting is allowed

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Bum the Sad posted:

Well at least you were at the Costco and easy access to toilet paper.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

bucksmash posted:

That's why I bring in all my favorite stuff and make em try to scan it

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

bucksmash posted:

Last time the clerk had no idea the boneless skinless thighs were so cheap.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

I talked to the scanner and boxer about the 4lb key lime pie for like 5 minutes last time I went it was great

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know

A GIANT PARSNIP posted:

Last time the clerk had no idea the boneless skinless thighs were so cheap.

There were dark times in our house during covid when the chicken thighs were hard to find and then, had a limit usually.

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know

charliebravo77 posted:

Kind of random but if anyone likes beef this much and might be into travel- if you happen to make it to Tokyo you owe it to yourself to check out Yoroniku which is a super good Yakiniku place in Shibuya district. It's a palace devoted to delicious, delicious meat.

https://omakase.in/en/r/yr300126

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Taima posted:

Kind of random but if anyone likes beef this much and might be into travel- if you happen to make it to Tokyo you owe it to yourself to check out Yoroniku which is a super good Yakiniku place in Shibuya district. It's a palace devoted to delicious, delicious meat.

Hell yeah finally a good post itt

hark
May 10, 2023

I'm sleep

Taima posted:

the only food I plan to eat when I go to Japan is out of those used panty vending machines I keep hearing about.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

charliebravo77 posted:

make me sum

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Stop talking and bask in the glory:

It's finally happened. A QPPABHDAJTOWTTGW20OD&FRITPL

(A quarter pound plus all beef hot dog add Jongga (the one with the two Gs) with a 20 ounce drink and free refill in the parking lot)

And it wasn't busy today

PBUC!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Soul Dentist posted:

Stop talking and bask in the glory:

It's finally happened. A QPPABHDAJTOWTTGW20OD&FRITPL

(A quarter pound plus all beef hot dog add Jongga (the one with the two Gs) with a 20 ounce drink and free refill in the parking lot)

And it wasn't busy today

PBUC!

:worship: