Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

Suzae-san is also still airing continuously, speaking of shows western weebs don’t care about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
I'm gonna say Naruto taking a six months hiatus counts as no longer able to do forever anime.

Somewhat related
https://twitter.com/Yuyucow/status/1678061828314746881?t=Z4uFUD8BU1Djwp_HWF77SQ&s=19
OLM is the studio that animated pokemon. Though this team specifically used to do stuff like beyblade burst, komi can't communicate and some pokemon xy

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

AlternateNu posted:

lol. I got to that point day 1 of the first 7-star raid.

I literally do have a habit of being too patient with people until I hit my limit, it's an issue I'm trying to work on.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
I would rather take a chance and be disappointed (but occasionally see someone do something neat) than just instantly go "not the meta, gently caress you".

mind you, pubbies do sometimes make choices that very obviously no good, like the person who brought a Toxicroak into the Delphox raid yesterday.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Hammerite posted:

I would rather take a chance and be disappointed (but occasionally see someone do something neat) than just instantly go "not the meta, gently caress you".

mind you, pubbies do sometimes make choices that very obviously no good, like the person who brought a Toxicroak into the Delphox raid yesterday.

If it's a seven star raid I just don't feel like going through the woodchipper. Nine times out of ten it's a poo poo show and I end up aggravated I was dumb enough to try and put up with it. On another note I have now flooded all of Mesagoza with crabs. It is the only solace I take in this self imposed hell. I have become the alpha and omega of crab and it will not end until the numbers roll in my favor--Just give me the shiny klawf game I'm 1000 in just give me a blue crab I'm loving BEGGING.

Flopsy fucked around with this message at 01:00 on Jul 10, 2023

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
Have you considered getting a Crabominable, which is also a crab with some blue bits.

Lorak
Apr 7, 2009

Well, there goes the Hall of Fame...

Flopsy posted:

If it's a seven star raid I just don't feel like going through the woodchipper. Nine times out of ten it's a poo poo show and I end up aggravated I was dumb enough to try and put up with it. On another note I have now flooded all of Mesagoza with crabs. It is the only solace I take in this self imposed hell. I have become the alpha and omega of crab and it will not end until the numbers roll in my favor--Just give me the shiny klawf game I'm 1000 in just give me a blue crab I'm loving BEGGING.
I was there a week ago, so many Klawf bred and dumped. Do you have a foreign parent paired with the Klawf, be it another Klawf or a Ditto?

Crawfish
Dec 11, 2012

Flopsy posted:

Do you not have any of that dank herba for shiny sandwiches? I got my blue rock crab from a sandwich or two in way, WAY less time than it would take trying to do it through egg making.

Oh wait it's self imposed? Man I don't understand why people want to hurt themselves like that.

Zuzie
Jun 30, 2005

I got this for a Ratatta on GTS.

Some people just want the dopamine hit of finally finding something you've been waiting for so long, even if you purposely made it hard for yourself.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

I enjoy that this game has four(?) different evo chains of crab pokemon. It's not nearly enough, but it's a start.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.

Fajita Queen posted:

I enjoy that this game has four(?) different evo chains of crab pokemon. It's not nearly enough, but it's a start.

I think it's three? Kingler, Crabominable, Klawf. Crawdaunt is a crayfish/lobster (even though it can learn Crabhammer) and Clawtizer is a pistol shrimp.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Lobsters are just long crabs :colbert:

Hrist
Feb 21, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Crawfish posted:

Oh wait it's self imposed? Man I don't understand why people want to hurt themselves like that.

When I spent multiple gens sending the same foreign ditto forward, and making eggs every game trying for the same shiny and never getting it until 4 games in, I proved the numbers are fake and everyone 2 threads ago was lying about all the shinnies they hatched so easily. That wasn't the original intention. But it's what I got out of it.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Lorak posted:

I was there a week ago, so many Klawf bred and dumped. Do you have a foreign parent paired with the Klawf, be it another Klawf or a Ditto?

Both parents are six IV and the ditto is japanese. I also have the shiny charm the game just loving hates me.

Crawfish posted:

Do you not have any of that dank herba for shiny sandwiches? I got my blue rock crab from a sandwich or two in way, WAY less time than it would take trying to do it through egg making.

I have a lot of sweet herba mystica but I find the peanut butter sandwiches are faster and cheaper. If I get desperate enough I may have to make the magic sandwich to speed things along. Also I prefer making a shiny with all the details I want: nature, IVs, ball etc... If I have to suffer for it at least the prize at the end is a good one. So far I've bred 3 shinies out of the 8 i want so yeah. There will be more after this.

Flopsy fucked around with this message at 17:07 on Jul 10, 2023

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
I actually wish there was an option to ditch the newborn right after hatching an egg (and letting you check the stats first).

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
I recently went 4100 eggs on a shiny fuecoco and then decided to finish the group of eggs and hatched another one 7 eggs later. Rng sure is a beast sometimes.

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022

Big Bowie Bonanza posted:

I recently went 4100 eggs on a shiny fuecoco and then decided to finish the group of eggs and hatched another one 7 eggs later. Rng sure is a beast sometimes.

godspeed, goon

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Same here but with a shiny cetoddle. If they implemented mass release this wouldn't be half as painful.

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

I just transfer everything to home and mass release it there or do the reset method

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

I just transfer everything to home and mass release it there or do the reset method

News to me home has mass release. Was that in the update?

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

Flopsy posted:

Not sure, I only recently got into shiny hunting and just noticed home can do it

Lorak
Apr 7, 2009

Well, there goes the Hall of Fame...

Flopsy posted:

Yep, you select to release, then choose more. If you have two boxes up (HOME and game), you can release highlight and release 60; there's a max of 100 to release before having to save, sign out, and sign in again. Still faster than in-game.

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

Oh I do it via the phone app and haven’t needed to sign in or out at all

Zuzie
Jun 30, 2005

I got this for a Ratatta on GTS.

https://twitter.com/SerebiiNet/status/1679803522613665793

This confirms my suspicions that Horizons will show off game characters who never had a chance to appear in previous seasons with Ash.

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

Zuzie posted:

https://twitter.com/SerebiiNet/status/1679803522613665793

This confirms my suspicions that Horizons will show off game characters who never had a chance to appear in previous seasons with Ash.

Manifesting Brendan.

Ignis
Mar 31, 2011

I take it you don't want my autograph, then.

Man I know why he is there but I hate that Pikachu is up front and center like he's the main character. He's barely in every episode!

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀

I don't think you understand. He's got a new hat.

Weedle
May 31, 2006

how old is ash's pikachu now in human years? like 60?

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

*Emerges from my hole and spits blood* B--BUH--BLUE CRAB ACQUIRED AT 1,788 EGGS. :unsmigghh:

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Flopsy posted:

*Emerges from my hole and spits blood* B--BUH--BLUE CRAB ACQUIRED AT 1,788 EGGS. :unsmigghh:
Congrats! Name it Horseshoe out of both respect for its luck factor and in revenge against its bloody blueness.

Yesterday I caught a shiny quilfish, shellder, and finizen on a single sandwich, only to spend an hour of sandwiches looking for a shiny luvdisc with an outbreak spawnpoint on top of a waterfall, with no luck before hitting the hay.
I was getting peeved at all the fish who were too far below the surface for my hawlucha to murder, so I busted out the quaquaval you traded me after release because Mambo Libre's kicks go deep underwater. :coolfish:

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

Oh good lord why did you masuda hunt a klawf

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
look at this cheeky Dischead

https://twitter.com/StarLoveDeluxe/status/1680292510432911360?s=20

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Lux Anima posted:

Congrats! Name it Horseshoe out of both respect for its luck factor and in revenge against its bloody blueness.

Yesterday I caught a shiny quilfish, shellder, and finizen on a single sandwich, only to spend an hour of sandwiches looking for a shiny luvdisc with an outbreak spawnpoint on top of a waterfall, with no luck before hitting the hay.
I was getting peeved at all the fish who were too far below the surface for my hawlucha to murder, so I busted out the quaquaval you traded me after release because Mambo Libre's kicks go deep underwater. :coolfish:

I named her Furiosa both because of the anger shell ability and the feelings this bullshit is inspiring within me. Also congrats on the shiny fish run! I'm glad to hear your duck friendo is pulling his weight!

Oh good lord why did you masuda hunt a klawf

Because I liked the color scheme more and it matches my shiny Clawitzer. I told you never underestimate what I'll do when I'm back on my bullshit. Now if you'll excuse me I have at least 4 more shinies to breed.

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Ok I got my new Pokemon Go Plus today, when do I get to sleep with my pokemon

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Scholtz posted:

Ok I got my new Pokemon Go Plus today, when do I get to sleep with my pokemon

you need to go to mexico or india to do that

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

https://twitter.com/SerebiiNet/status/1680523997253971969

Soon...

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Finally, I can sleep. Havent done that since the game was announced.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
How is Sleep supposed to work? With my Fitbit it's on my body. Do you just report to the app when you fall asleep and wake up?

Can't wait to see what hilarious ways the shiny hunting community exploit this.

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

Shneak posted:

How is Sleep supposed to work? With my Fitbit it's on my body. Do you just report to the app when you fall asleep and wake up?

Can't wait to see what hilarious ways the shiny hunting community exploit this.

https://youtu.be/qxigNaZuosg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
I just want a snorlax Sleep Talk app that records the sounds you make at night (being like 90% farts btw)