Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Comrade Fakename
Feb 13, 2012

Apparently Huw Edwards has taken "BBC" off his Twitter bio.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaeluni Asjil
Apr 18, 2018

Sorry I thought you were a landlord when I gave you your old avatar!

Guavanaut posted:

We need to go back to the 50s ideas of fortifying milk and bread with vitamin C, D, niacin, hunting down fascists and summarily executing them, magnesium and zinc.

When I were a nipper in the 60s we used to have the Welfare Van come round with orange juice, rosehip syrup and vitamins. Not sure if that was to all kids or just those of us in poor families.

Jaeluni Asjil
Apr 18, 2018

Sorry I thought you were a landlord when I gave you your old avatar!

feedmegin posted:

People absolutely do get that for doing the same on Twitter. We also had someone get a visit from the plod because they made some kind of post here about interfering with the Olympic torch relay in 2012, iirc, and in the US someone got the Secret Service round when they said something about the president. It might not be likely but it can happen.

Didn't someone in the US get a visit from the MIB for googling pressure cooker and backpack in two consecutive searches?

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

Chubby Henparty posted:

Didn't some rpg sexpest recently sue some poster here, that required them to post an apology?

Zak S is the sex pest (he's been found guilty in one of the cases against him), and iirc Ettin is the poster.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Skarsnik posted:

Just putting it on the record that I have seen the picture of huw edwards arse

I have seen
the picture
of huw
edwards arse

and which
you were probably
saving
to publish

Sanford
Jun 30, 2007

...and rarely post!

Is it okay to post this? Such a fine line to walk, discussing it while remaining respectful.

:nws:

DiscoWitch
Oct 16, 2009

uwu
He should quit arsing around

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

I believe the BBC's left him no choice.

Wether I'm talking about the corporation is another matter.

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
Weird vibes from that photo, like he's showing his arse 'cos he's contractually obliged to or something.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

OwlFancier posted:

I have seen
the picture
of huw
edwards arse

and which
you were probably
saving
to publish

I notice you left off the final verse

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Skulker posted:

Goons love few things more than establishing an in and an out group.
:gooncamp:

Don't forget there is such a thing as legal insurance, and at least one deranged tv presenter habitually uses it to bankrupt journalists and twitter users that even imply bad things about them.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Bobby Deluxe posted:

:gooncamp:

Don't forget there is such a thing as legal insurance, and at least one deranged tv presenter habitually uses it to bankrupt journalists and twitter users that even imply bad things about them.

Not naming names like a coward just because R--*sees legal letter fly out the letterbox* uhhhhhhh Ronald Reagan was a piece of poo poo.

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde
Sounds like we need shitposting insurance.

Just Another Lurker
May 1, 2009

Tesseraction posted:

Not naming names like a coward just because R--*sees legal letter fly out the letterbox* uhhhhhhh Ronald Reagan was a piece of poo poo.

A lot of missing letters there.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

sinky posted:

Sounds like we need shitposting insurance.

I already have 7 proxies

ro5s
Dec 27, 2012

A happy little mouse!

SixFigureSandwich posted:

It's especially strange since they have so much experience dealing with nonces

TBH this is probably why they’re so vague. When ‘TV presenter caught noncing’ doesn’t really narrow it down amongst your staff, you can only make vague statements until you figure out who’s been caught.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Tesseraction posted:

Richard Ayoade Sucked Me Off?

Sanford
Jun 30, 2007

...and rarely post!

Pistol_Pete posted:

Weird vibes from that photo, like he's showing his arse 'cos he's contractually obliged to or something.

Very unsexy photograph. Looks like he’s grudgingly reapplying for an updated bum passport.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Sanford posted:

Very unsexy photograph. Looks like he’s grudgingly reapplying for an updated bum passport.

These post-Brexit requirements are proving very onerous

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Beans Border Barrier

Isomermaid
Dec 3, 2019

Swish swish, like a fish
Its like the ones you take on your phone to see if it's a pimple or a mole and then triple check Google Photos hasn't used the geolocation to advertise the latest beauty spots in your area.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

It looks like he's trying to look tough for his prostate exam.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Put it in black and white and add a gun, you've got a 90s rap album cover

analbum cover

Isomermaid
Dec 3, 2019

Swish swish, like a fish
Edit: doublepost

Isomermaid fucked around with this message at 18:46 on Jul 10, 2023

escapegoat
Aug 18, 2013
I showed you my arse pls respond.

Sanford posted:

Arseport.

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Maybe he's posing for a custom sex arse

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

Sanford posted:

Is it okay to post this? Such a fine line to walk, discussing it while remaining respectful.

lol I didnt realise that he was porky pigging in the photo.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Bobby Deluxe posted:

Put it in black and white and add a gun, you've got a 90s rap album cover
One with too many references to crack?

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Is he being fired for the bum stuff or the nonce stuff tho? Still not seeing a clear connection

chird
Sep 26, 2004

oh how could huw

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

chird posted:

oh how could huw

Ah gently caress, I can't believe huw've bummed this

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
Like I was saying earlier, if the Beeb had admitted everything at once, it would have been a story for a day and then people would've lost interest. This drip, drip of details being released ensures that it stays in the headlines for day after day, damaging their reputation the whole time. Just awful media management.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Trying to look sexy by sending pictures of me looking like a man with dementia who just forgot to put on trousers.

Chubby Henparty
Aug 13, 2007

Kilroy Huw loses his mind
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keCUoJK4MCg&t=20s

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

Twitter Bots are enjoying themselves

https://twitter.com/vgyj150289/status/1678405530010673154?s=46&t=m_nNbkNoHG4lLitcpyHReg

MeinPanzer
Dec 20, 2004
anyone who reads Cinema Discusso for anything more than slackjawed trolling will see the shittiness in my posts
So how long until the offender is likely to be outed? Seems like it can't last more than 24-48 hours at this point.

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"

Pistol_Pete posted:

The look on his face is very much "stop bothering me, I'm trying to take a photo of my arse."

Bug Squash
Mar 18, 2009

Pistol_Pete posted:

Like I was saying earlier, if the Beeb had admitted everything at once, it would have been a story for a day and then people would've lost interest. This drip, drip of details being released ensures that it stays in the headlines for day after day, damaging their reputation the whole time. Just awful media management.

I assume the mysterious unknown man could have then sued the Beeb for a whole bunch for revealing private info.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Someone photoshop it so Huw Edwards is doing goatse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

Tesseraction posted:

I believe the BBC's left him no choice.

Wether I'm talking about the corporation is another matter.

Bare Bum Controversy