Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
lol that old rear end garlic

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

this isn't completely terrible but yes he needs fresher garlic

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

I wonder how the people who worked on that show feel when they read stuff like this.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

https://twitter.com/secret_frank_/status/1678498226188713986?s=20

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Lol

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
for samsung galaxy users

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

wait what the gently caress?!?!?!?!?!?

Brandon Proust
Jun 22, 2006

"Like many intellectuals, he was incapable of scoring a simple goal in a simple way"

seems like something that shouyld be brought up to astral

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

Al! posted:

for samsung galaxy users

this didn't work for me op. could you possibly put up the whole thing as a rotating gif, so that everyone has a chance to see it regardless of their phone? thank you and god bless

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Al! posted:

for samsung galaxy users

this is great ty

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

BoothBaberGinsburg posted:

this didn't work for me op. could you possibly put up the whole thing as a rotating gif, so that everyone has a chance to see it regardless of their phone? thank you and god bless

i seriously think that attempting that would crash my computer, and then if i somehow got it done and uploaded it'd crash everyone's computers, so i'm going to post it in SAD

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

could you do a version where the red spatula has been colorized differently? it's kind of a concern for some folks when the green parsley and the red spatula are in the same shot.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

thanks

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

AnimeIsTrash posted:

for the phone users:

Fudge pops aren't my thing but it looks like a solid enough recipe with no real quirks. He missed an opportunity to make a Mario 3 reference with the sun

Trash. 'Nuff said.

*deadpan* "Lots and lots of cheese" lmfao, total classic. This is the poo poo that keeps me coming back. Think it's just easier to buy Cheez Its though

Is this the first time we've seen his girlfriend in a comic? Also lol at "thank you Jon Favreau and Babish"

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

she's not a real person

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
:stonk:

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
gently caress babish

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

spacemang_spliff posted:

gently caress babish

no thanks

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006
Ã!!!aaaa!!!;lblllllllaaaartrrrrrrggggg%gg why why for the sake of god

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

spacemang_spliff posted:

gently caress babish

He's got resting sex criminal face has he been cancelled yet

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

tokin opposition posted:

He's got resting sex criminal face has he been cancelled yet

he went on the Adam Friedland Show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3m01FPtyQTU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
that's resting Anton Lavey face. he's most likely a CIA agent/sex trafficker.

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
He likes the movie chef so much he got a tattoo of it and that's the worst thing I can say about a person.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

drat now I like him

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I don't like food anymore.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

you'd figure it would've been getting cancelled for the mothman erotica that did it, but no it was ait's insufferableness

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
oh so you do know why ait was spamming recipes

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

The Voice of Labor posted:

you'd figure it would've been getting cancelled for the mothman erotica that did it, but no it was ait's insufferableness

RIP a great poster, he's photoshopping goatse in heaven now

Saraiguma
Oct 2, 2014
what'd he get banned for not liking the stupid recipe spam?

Hedenius
Aug 23, 2007
https://twitter.com/woketopus/status/1678568878782152707?s=46&t=mzWS2vgSInnU9jlt8C3n_Q

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

:stonk:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

It's generally accepted fact that part of the reason Jackie Robinson was the first to break the color barrier was because he had the attitude that would be most accepted by white folks. There are quite a few players that were stuck in the negro league that had better counting stats and even modern stats like WAR and WIP. Sadly they were not given a chance. American sports still suffers from the outdated perception that white dudes make the best quarterbacks and other leadership positions.

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

Oscar Wild posted:

It's generally accepted fact that part of the reason Jackie Robinson was the first to break the color barrier was because he had the attitude that would be most accepted by white folks. There are quite a few players that were stuck in the negro league that had better counting stats and even modern stats like WAR and WIP. Sadly they were not given a chance. American sports still suffers from the outdated perception that white dudes make the best quarterbacks and other leadership positions.

it's way too little too late but the negro leagues are recognized as major leagues by MLB now, which means you get to see how players like Josh Gibson, Bullet Rogan, Satchel Paige, etc stacked up against the white stars of the day (very well). somewhat annoyingly though the first comparison anyone makes for shohei ohtani is babe ruth and not Rogan, who did the two way thing longer and better than Ruth did

it's also a complicated legacy because Black baseball was big business and it pretty much all collapsed by the mid 50s after integration

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lt5hZDdWt04

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

https://twitter.com/RobertKennedyJr/status/1678528085258301440?s=20

He looks like a got dang lego man. Roblox motherfucker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie