Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

KORNOLOGY posted:

what in the name of Jesus is "female surplus"?
# of women there are more than men in that age range, you can tell this by using your eyes.

Weird phrasing, granted

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

KORNOLOGY posted:

mother in laws

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006

FFT posted:

# of women there are more than men in that age range, you can tell this by using your eyes.

Weird phrasing, granted

female :airquote: surplus

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

KORNOLOGY posted:

female :airquote: surplus
There's a "male surplus" too, what's your point? If you assume the population should be 1:1 what word would you use for outliers?

Look up "female surplus" or "male surplua" it's in pretty common use for demographic studies where it's a factor

stringless has issued a correction as of 06:35 on Jul 12, 2023

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006

FFT posted:

There's a "male surplus" too, what's your point? If you assume the population should be 1:1 what word would you use for outliers?

Look up "female surplus" or "male surplua" it's in pretty common use for demographic studies where it's a factor

im saying guys who could get meat grinded will want some kind of respite. i dunno, i said it out of concern for personal reasons.

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006
I'm sorry for hurting your feelings. i was making light of the surplus of any women being trafficked.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
calling people surplus is weird as gently caress and demographers are what eugenicists called themselves after WW2

a strange fowl
Oct 27, 2022

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
goode froge

Cheatum the Evil Midget
Sep 11, 2000
I COULDN'T BACK UP ANY OF MY ARGUEMENTS, IGNORE ME PLEASE.

tokin opposition posted:

calling people surplus is weird as gently caress and demographers are what eugenicists called themselves after WW2

Call it The Gay Bar

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

KORNOLOGY posted:

I'm sorry for hurting your feelings. i was making light of the surplus of any women being trafficked.

What the hell are you talking about?

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Ah, this must have been written by Mr. Frog

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Mr. Lobe posted:

Ah, this must have been written by Mr. Frog

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

when chris christie sees a woman it's like when bugs bunny is starving and sees daffy as like a roasted turkey

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

KORNOLOGY posted:

It's a clothing store for large trans individuals

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

KORNOLOGY posted:

it's the ladies you salt and pack away for the winter

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

mobile:

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 373 days!

Gripweed posted:

You shouldn't have to put him on ignore he should be dead.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Gripweed posted:

You shouldn't have to put him on ignore he should be dead.

epic

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

hello

there is a new rule in the picture thread. very long images (arbitrarily defined but cooking comically qualifies) should be put in timg tags instead of img tags, and quoted as timgs instead of imgs. this is intended to promote a harmonious society among all cspammers, as those who enjoy cooking comically and other images of significant length can continue to post and discuss them without imposing on those who don't.

to be perfectly clear, timg posts of long images do not break this rule and should not be reported unless they break some other rule. this rule will not be enforced retroactively.

thank you and please enjoy your picture posting experience

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

this should have timg

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

spacemang_spliff posted:

this should have timg

that's correct, but it happened before my post so it's ok. you should edit your quote to make it timg tho! that's how it works now

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 373 days!

Jazerus posted:

that's correct, but it happened before my post so it's ok. you should edit your quote to make it timg tho! that's how it works now

lets just go ahead and fast-forward this thing a little to its inevitable result, it will continue and nothing will be done about it

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 75 days!

Jazerus posted:

hello

there is a new rule in the picture thread. very long images (arbitrarily defined but cooking comically qualifies) should be put in timg tags instead of img tags, and quoted as timgs instead of imgs. this is intended to promote a harmonious society among all cspammers, as those who enjoy cooking comically and other images of significant length can continue to post and discuss them without imposing on those who don't.

to be perfectly clear, timg posts of long images do not break this rule and should not be reported unless they break some other rule. this rule will not be enforced retroactively.

gently caress you

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Now watch me cut this cooking comic into 40 separate regular-sized images and post them all.

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 75 days!

youll never take the sky from me

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Jazerus posted:

hello

shut the gently caress up

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
Plead make this the probe image

https://i.imgur.com/byn637C.jpg

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

When they originally told me what their plan was in the cspam discord I thought it was funny. I mean think about it, spamming giant offtopic images and making people scroll past them and then empty quoting them! How fresh! That's never been done before in this history of this or any other forum! Fresh, original, and funny! Just what cspam needs. Where do they get their ideas, I wonder. That's why SA (the Somethingawful.com forums) has always been on the cutting edge of internet comedy. Every time I open a thread and see that scroll bar shrink I know I'm in for some groundbreaking comedy the likes of which has never been done! And then I start scrolling, and scrolling, and keep scrolling some more! My smile gets wider and wider as I really realize the depth of this fresh comedy. Thats why I keep coming back. And most importantly it's funny and new every single time. 🤣 Elon, take notes!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Uncle Wemus posted:

When they originally told me what their plan was in the cspam discord I thought it was funny. I mean think about it, spamming giant offtopic images and making people scroll past them and then empty quoting them! How fresh! That's never been done before in this history of this or any other forum! Fresh, original, and funny! Just what cspam needs. Where do they get their ideas, I wonder. That's why SA (the Somethingawful.com forums) has always been on the cutting edge of internet comedy. Every time I open a thread and see that scroll bar shrink I know I'm in for some groundbreaking comedy the likes of which has never been done! And then I start scrolling, and scrolling, and keep scrolling some more! My smile gets wider and wider as I really realize the depth of this fresh comedy. Thats why I keep coming back. And most importantly it's funny and new every single time. 🤣 Elon, take notes!

Mad?

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

“I think the problem is you’re just uneducated.”
a tweet is not a picture

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

a tweet is not a picture

what if the tweet has a thousand words?? :smug

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

a tweet is not a picture

yes it is

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Uncle Wemus posted:

I am conspiring in the cspam discord to get this post mass reported.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽