Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Toxic Mental posted:

try japanese mayo mixed with a healthy dose of sriracha sauce. poo poo is nutty on boneless chicken wings.

I haven't tried mixing it myself but I picked this up from my local Asian market and it's pretty good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
u are buying the wrong poo poo at your asian grocer my guy

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Chinatown posted:

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

I also buy fenugreek, fresh lime leaves, and Kashmir chilis so I'm not too worried about it.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I think fenugreek is supposed to make ur cum real good or something is that true I feel like I've heard that somewhere

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Nooner posted:

I think fenugreek is supposed to make ur cum real good or something is that true I feel like I've heard that somewhere

I use it when I make tikka masala but I haven't been tracking my cum quality so the results are inconclusive I guess.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Makes ur tiddies AND ur dick milk good. In closing, Fenugreek: a land of contrasts

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Perfect for my futa waifus in that case

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I am prepared to stay up all night tonight, because of the circumstances.

If I can help you, tag along.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I nutted and an egg yolk slid out??

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

So, it was Tuesday?

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

The harvest will be strong this year

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Sid Vicious posted:

can I post a link to my Coloring book I have for sale here ? It’s if tv detectives I drew it all and did all of it myself Im just using kindle direct publishing thank you and if I can I will post the link thanks again

Yeah sorry I didn't get back to you Sid but that's fine

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Chinatown posted:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Edmund Sparkler posted:

I haven't tried mixing it myself but I picked this up from my local Asian market and it's pretty good.

bro the gently caress is this poo poo

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Lee Kum Kee Sriracha is putrid, not sure adding mayo to it is going to make it any better

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem

Peggy Edson posted:

Hot mayo, basically.

I don’t like it.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Peggy Edson posted:

a bottle filled with orange dog poo poo.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

a bottle filled with orange dog poo poo.

that doesn't sound like a thing a person should buy

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

that doesn't sound like a thing a person should buy

yep. and yet here we are

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

perhaps it was shoplifted?

they "picked it up", hmm.....

slandergoose
Jun 24, 2023
You guys ever try out the chiptole mayo that boars head makes? https://boarshead.com/products/detail/16132-boar-s-head-bold-fiery-chipotle-gourmaise

Toss that poo poo on a publix sub and it's delicious

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

slandergoose posted:

You guys ever try out the chiptole mayo that boars head makes? https://boarshead.com/products/detail/16132-boar-s-head-bold-fiery-chipotle-gourmaise

Toss that poo poo on a publix sub and it's delicious

Toss that poo poo in the garbage where all mayo belongs

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Chipotle mayo is very good. sriracha mayo is a war crime

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Saalkin posted:

Chipotle mayo is very good. sriracha mayo is a war crime

they're both bad

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

satanic splash-back posted:

Toss that poo poo in the garbage where all mayo belongs

Mayo is good

posters who don't like mayo need to sit with the posters who won't eat onions (that's a gotcha statement it's the same group)

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

LOVE onions, don't like mayo unless it's a really fancy flavored up variety to hide that it's mayo

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Bad Purchase posted:

LOVE onions, don't like mayo unless it's a really fancy flavored up variety to hide that it's mayo

yup. this.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

ninjoatse.cx posted:

Mayo is good

posters who don't like mayo need to sit with the posters who won't eat onions (that's a gotcha statement it's the same group)

I love mayo with onions and peppers

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Bad Purchase posted:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
mayo ftw

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
i just don't like mayo but accept that some people live by it

i picked up a morning shift because they said they were desperate, got halfway there and was told they were actually ok but i could come in and run some painting classes if i wanted but could take the time away if i chose. so i went home, got my kayak and took a morning paddle. its turtle season out there right now, thankful;y i didn't startle any large turtles masturbating on the bank again, but did pass by a good sized snapper swimming a few feet away from me. tons of baby turts exploring the river.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i think of avocado as nature's mayo, it's great

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Luvcow posted:

i just don't like mayo but accept that some people live by it

i picked up a morning shift because they said they were desperate, got halfway there and was told they were actually ok but i could come in and run some painting classes if i wanted but could take the time away if i chose. so i went home, got my kayak and took a morning paddle. its turtle season out there right now, thankful;y i didn't startle any large turtles masturbating on the bank again, but did pass by a good sized snapper swimming a few feet away from me. tons of baby turts exploring the river.

this ftw

Happy 'yakkin' pal, I'm trading the 'yak for 'noe this weekend and river camping with the fellas
:cool:

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Smugworth posted:

this ftw

Happy 'yakkin' pal, I'm trading the 'yak for 'noe this weekend and river camping with the fellas
:cool:

solid weekend plan

:hai:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Edmund Sparkler posted:

no rooster on the label smh

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Bad Purchase posted:

i think of avocado as nature's mayo, it's great

a lot of Mexican restaurants in America put mayo in their guacamole

JamMaster Flash
Dec 3, 2003

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

no rooster on the label smh

Nah lee kum kee is legit

BAGS FLY AT NOON