Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.
Everybody jacks off one way or the other
So check out my message to you
As a matter of fact, a-don't let nothin' hold you back
If the wankman can do it, so can you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

It's what's for dinner.
There, that's my snipe. That's what you're getting today

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

NoneMoreNegative posted:

A country of madmen tbh

Doddamees Grammasows.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

:69snypa:

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Jippa posted:

Doddamees Grammasows.
Tiocfaidh muca.

Chubby Henparty
Aug 13, 2007

I would eat all of these haribos

Mebh
May 10, 2010

Albinator posted:

My recollection is that this did not solve the problem, but rather created a number of smaller - but still substantial - problems.

Surely if you use enough explosive you can recreate that mythbusters ep with the cement truck?

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!
I have an idea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4u9ku6Z8CI

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

The Perfect Element posted:

It's why I can't get too excited about this scandal. It's so self referential and involves so much navel gazing, and there's so much ambiguity about whether anything actually illegal has happened at all.. Just so tedious and unnecessary.

It's the media doing what they like best: gossiping about their colleagues, while maintaining a sense of exclusivity and superiority by constantly hinting to us plebs that they know all sorts of secret stuff but just aren't telling... yet.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Albinator posted:

My recollection is that this did not solve the problem, but rather created a number of smaller - but still substantial - problems.

Splitting a problem up into lots of smaller problems can make them more manageable, unless you're a bystander or you parked your car nearby.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

https://twitter.com/PippaCrerar/status/1679040341331128320

They've solved the housing crisis :toot:

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Must be in exchange for some kind of favours, otherwise he could have bought £1.8b of coke and half a dozen ridiculously overcontracted bungalows and still been of more use.

DesperateDan
Dec 10, 2005

Where's my cow?

Is that my cow?

No it isn't, but it still tramples my bloody lavender.
that would have bought so many fake brick vents and non-existent insulation batts

Mebh
May 10, 2010

Jesus. They could have funded fully costed air flow heat exchanger upgrades for... *checks notes* 200,000 homes.

Oh.

Right.

Christ that's expensive.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
That could have funded the construction of the foundations for the bottom leg of NJAN99s L-house

domhal
Dec 30, 2008

0.000% of Communism has been built. Evil child-murdering billionaires still rule the world with a shit-eating grin. All he has managed to do is make himself *sad*. It has, however, made him into a very, very smart boy with something like a university degree in Truth. Instead of building Communism, he now builds a precise model of this grotesque, duplicitous world.
Just doing a whipround the ministers in support of Thames Water.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Isopod names getting meta.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Oh so whoever said a new johnson baby dropped wasn't kidding

https://twitter.com/nicholaspegg/status/1678776866487021569

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Happy Massive Racist Bonfire Day to all who celebrate. Must say I'm a little curious about the record-breaking 200ft bonfire going up in Larne tonight, which of course is :airquote: non-sectarian :airquote: .

Since much wee-er bonfires have warped windows and destroyed gardens hundreds of metres away in the past, it'll be interesting to see what kind of ancillary damage is done here, and how many Unionist children are hospitalized for smoke inhalation.

:britane:

Reveilled
Apr 19, 2007

Take up your rifles

Failed Imagineer posted:

Happy Massive Racist Bonfire Day to all who celebrate. Must say I'm a little curious about the record-breaking 200ft bonfire going up in Larne tonight, which of course is :airquote: non-sectarian :airquote: .

Since much wee-er bonfires have warped windows and destroyed gardens hundreds of metres away in the past, it'll be interesting to see what kind of ancillary damage is done here, and how many Unionist children are hospitalized for smoke inhalation.

:britane:

I think you might be a day late on this?
https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/...2122894830.html

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
The night all the Billy Buttons go nutbugs.

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Looks like someone forgot his hardhat...

I do love that the only mention of sectarianism in that article is a link to a different article about a Nationalist area.

Oh Belfast Telegraph ... change. Please change, you loving cunts.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Aw man! Time to catch up on the carnage

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

Bloody Sundaes.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

OwlFancier posted:

The wankman, that's what the word means.
But if the wankman wanks everyone in the town except himself,

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

saying "wankman" like "wasteman"

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

It's what's for dinner.

Dead Goon posted:

Bloody Sundaes.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Bobby Deluxe posted:

Ah, incomplete nut theory.

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

It pissed down here last night so I think quite a few bonfires got drenched. I’ve just had the joy of filming the Prod Parades

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

smellmycheese posted:

It pissed down here last night so I think quite a few bonfires got drenched. I’ve just had the joy of filming the Prod Parades

How Big are the Big Drums?

TwoShanks
Feb 27, 2007

Robots of the world unite

Jippa posted:

Doddamees Grammasows.

The welsh ones aren't too bad, moch coed is like "wood pigs" and pryf lludw is "ash insects"

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

Failed Imagineer posted:

How Big are the Big Drums?

There was concern they wouldn’t be able to get them out because of rain but it passed

An Taoiseach
Mar 23, 2008

World's Strongest Love

Nilbop posted:

I do love that the only mention of sectarianism in that article is a link to a different article about a Nationalist area.

Oh Belfast Telegraph ... change. Please change, you loving cunts.

They'll never change lol, their idea of showing all sides of a story is one headline saying "ALL ENJOY TWELFTH" and another being "TWELFTH ENJOYED BY ALL"

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

TwoShanks posted:

The welsh ones aren't too bad, moch coed is like "wood pigs" and pryf lludw is "ash insects"

"Flumps" is quite cute actually.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

flumps are those cheap marshmallow sweets, so I would be concerned about imprecision.

Just Another Lurker
May 1, 2009

Torrential rain showers here in N.I.... which is nice for all those out parading. :grin:

We call Woodlice here Slaters, same as Scotland.

Collateral
Feb 17, 2010

Bobby Deluxe posted:

The wise man wanks the man,
The wanked man wanks the wanker.

Chubby Henparty
Aug 13, 2007

... Then they came for me, and there was no one left to wank for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

domhal
Dec 30, 2008

0.000% of Communism has been built. Evil child-murdering billionaires still rule the world with a shit-eating grin. All he has managed to do is make himself *sad*. It has, however, made him into a very, very smart boy with something like a university degree in Truth. Instead of building Communism, he now builds a precise model of this grotesque, duplicitous world.
Hard times create wanking men.
Wanking men create good times.
Good times create wanker men.
And, wanker men create hard times.