Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

space uncle
Sep 17, 2006

"I don’t care if Biden beats Trump. I’m not offloading responsibility. If enough people feel similar to me, such as the large population of Muslim people in Dearborn, Michigan. Then he won’t"

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Was it powdered sugar or something? Flour and regular sugar really don't look or behave the same.

Yeah I think so. Either that or fentanyl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
I would maybe try fentanyl once but any more than that seems like a bad idea

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Lib and let die posted:

i choose to believe that the big tough enforcers of the state monopoly on violence are actually dumb enough to believe 1 grain of fentanyl can kill them and they're experiencing a genuine fear reaction that they can't simply pull their gun out at and make disappear

let me have my dream

Considering how stupid, insecure & reckless cops are in general, this isn't a far stretch

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

It really fucks up a roux

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

Luckily you're not a cop so there's a chance you'll survive the ordeal.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

*tcc voice* it's not habit forming if you only do it once

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

So, how do those criminals work? How do they leave a snail trail of fentanyl residue everywhere they go without dying? Or do they just sprinkle some when they're done stealing? Are they the same drug dealers that secretly give people free cocaine and heroin with weed?

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

A Moose posted:

drug dealers that secretly give people free cocaine and heroin with weed?

I love a bogo from payless drug source

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

A Moose posted:

So, how do those criminals work? How do they leave a snail trail of fentanyl residue everywhere they go without dying? Or do they just sprinkle some when they're done stealing? Are they the same drug dealers that secretly give people free cocaine and heroin with weed?

*adds “fentanyl snail trail” to usernames.xls*

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

*adds “fentanyl snail trail” to usernames.xls*

*adds usernames.xls to usernames.md*

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

A Moose posted:

It's like them ninjas you see in animes making their getaway by throwing a smoke bomb at they own feet, but wih fentanyl, to throw the cops off the scent.

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

The Baron's daughter is missing, and you are the man to find her. No problem. With your inexhaustible arsenal of hard-boiled similes, there is nothing you can't handle.
Grimey Drawer

Decrepus posted:

Rob Liefeld did nothing wrong.

Brother Tadger posted:

:thurman:

E. For reference

Krolm posted:

What have I done :negative:

dpkg chopra
Jun 9, 2007

Fast Food Fight

Grimey Drawer
Captain America: the Whiner Soldier

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

A Moose posted:

These cops read too many comic books and believe that there is a guy who snuck into a military test site where they shot gamma rays at a pile of fentanyl, and now there's some sentient Fent Man, walking around, breaking into cars, and leaving a thin toxic residue everywhere he goes. Thus he preys upon a cop's true weakness - consequences for their actions.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

A Moose posted:

if you ask a cop what a drug-using criminal looks like, they could perfectly illustrate an exact copy of that one chappelle's show character without ever touching a paintbrush before in their life. that criminal has the midas touch but with fentanyl.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Nessus posted:

Maybe we need a Paranoia thread.

Cessna posted:

I don't think I'd have the clearance needed to read the thread, much less learn of its existence.

Leperflesh posted:

I'll create one in the mods forum.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

just post it in the conspiracy forum

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

RFC2324 posted:

But that forum burned down in a server fire nigh on twenty years ago!

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Captain Hygiene posted:

they say that, if you watch the forums index closely, it still comes around once a year to allow people to post really bonkers threads about how goons are real and poo poo

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

RFC2324 posted:

Is that the one we aren't allowed to talk about?

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

RFC2324 posted:

goons are real and poo poo

Lol what do you think this is, hellworld?

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Captain Hygiene posted:

there never was a conspiracy forum actually, you are understandably mistaken.

can i take your details, just for another unrelated matter

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

RFC2324 posted:

goons are real poo poo

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Outrail posted:

Lol what do you think this is, hellworld?

I said it was a conspiracy

aardwolf
Apr 27, 2013

Malachite_Dragon posted:

how the gently caress do you 'accidentally' put fake sugar in the salt shaker

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

I read all the horror stories regarding phenazepam before I purchased it. "Such irresponsible drug users," I thought to myself. My ex-boyfriend and I bought a gram of lab-tested, 99% pure, powdered phenazepam online in April 2013.

If you're not familiar with it, phenazepam is a benzodiazepine analogue. It exhibits similar effects. Anxiolytic, loss of inhibition, coordination issues, amnesia. It is ridiculously potent. In the above picture, there is the equivalent of 10,000 10mg Valium tablets. Not only that, but effects after sublingual dosing cannot be felt for at least one and a half hours, up to four. My ex and I both took around 3 hours. However, even then, we didn't really FEEL high. This made repeated-dosing seem like a great idea. To top it all off, we weren't weighing it. I read a post that recommended dipping a dry toothpick into the bag and placing it under the tongue. So that's what we did. Three times a day. Everyday. For two weeks.

What were some of the consequences?

I was fired from my job for screaming, "Who the gently caress cares where I put the drink? This is McDonalds."

I walked into my local Walmart, picked up a $150 airsoft rifle, and strolled out. The alarm went off, so naturally, I took off like a bat outta hell and didn't look back. I'm just assuming I'm not welcome there anymore, but I'm not going to test the waters.

I rear-ended my high school sweetheart's mom's brand-new Prius. With my current boyfriend in the car. Yeaahhh.

I received a $520 speeding ticket in Massachusetts. My license is still suspended there.

I fell asleep at the wheel (ex in the car with me) in Vermont at 4 am, destroying a fire-hydrant and some elderly woman's fence. I fled the scene, but my front plate fell off. The state police showed up at my house in Connecticut while my family was still asleep, unaware I was even gone. I got a call from the Brattleboro PD a couple hours later. They let me turn myself in, thankfully. Earlier the same night, Ryan and I climbed out a second-story window to escape my mother. She was threatening to send us to detox. So, we fled to VT.

I also stole a 45-year-old bottle of wine in Brattleboro as a gift for my mother. No, she wasn't any less mad. She called the police, and they took me to a hospital where I was held until she could get there. I was then brought straight to detox in Connecticut.

When my father found my stash of phenazepam, he thought it was cocaine. He rubbed a finger-full onto his gums. An hour later, my brother found him in front of a frying pan, with the stove on high. It contained a loaf of bread still in the bag. My brother called 911 after my dad asked him if he wanted any eggs. During a 3-day stay in the hospital, my father successfully escaped. Ripped out the IV and walked out. He was picked up by some staties that he used to be on the force with. He was also caught standing on a sink, trying to, "escape through the air vents." Thankfully the staff were able to talk him out of it without sedating him.

I took a medical leave from college, so I didn't receive any credit for my classes. Thousands of dollars down the drain.

My short-term memory is still not 100%. I have to write EVERYTHING down, or I'll forget.

I wouldn't recommend anyone even try phenazepam (especially in powder form), unless you are under constant supervision of a knowledgeable, responsible, sober person. I am a seasoned drug user, and so far, this substance is the only one of dozens that I have sworn off.

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

My mum put cous cous in a container labelled "brown sugar" which led to me making a very strange sauce once.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
I respect you for responding to my incredulity :tipshat:

:stare:

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

Lmao (former) cop on phenazepam is the closest thing to an unintentional fenting a cops ever gonna get

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

following the link, that's actually a reddit quote?

still insane, but i don't think gumbel is a phenazepam madman

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
That was the zelda ocarina song drug right?

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

sebmojo posted:

following the link, that's actually a reddit quote?

still insane, but i don't think gumbel is a phenazepam madman

You never know. They are all around us, living in secret. They don't want us to know about them.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
The above post was a joke, but it would hella explain a lot of whatever the hell this is *gestures out the window*

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Kitfox88 posted:

That was the zelda ocarina song drug right?
I think so. AKA "da joos"

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Grassy Knowles posted:

*adds usernames.xls to usernames.md*

Is Doctor Usernames OK with this?

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

Zetsubou-san posted:

Is Doctor Usernames OK with this?

gently caress Doctor Usernames is a good one too

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Grassy Knowles posted:

gently caress Doctor Usernames

just squeaks in at 21 characters, think that's the limit

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Both with and without the gently caress

SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007

Oh no!😱

Karate Bastard posted:

The above post was a joke, but it would hella explain a lot of whatever the hell this is *gestures out the window*

I think thats your back yard tbh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

OwlFancier posted:

does the silicone elf puntl count as silmarillion fanfiction?

BonHair posted:

I think it's a self insert, yeah