Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Outrail posted:

Hiding the front-page is an interesting strategy

I hope it plays out for them, Cotton.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

There were tens, scores even, of refugees from Reddit and ol’ Jeff didn’t want them getting confused

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Freaquency posted:

There were tens, scores even, of refugees from Reddit and ol’ Jeff didn’t want them getting confused

40 point font 'gently caress off we're full' and a link to the Australia thread.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Freaquency posted:

First time these folks have been associated with any kind of score in a while

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Flakey posted:

Help me step-son of man, I'm stuck

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Grassy Knowles posted:

First time these folks have been associated with any kind of score in a while

Slight reach but a lol nonetheless

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Lemniscate Blue posted:

Spotted elsewhere: Cyclosophoroheneicosaose

https://www.are.na/block/5491592

Described as "Biblically accurate Santa Claus".

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Aka the egg nog configuration

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
A few clicks in

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Karate Bastard posted:

A few clicks in

The emotion or the drug

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
First one, then the other

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Karate Bastard posted:

A few clicks in

The committee would like to see more documentation before passing peer review.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

We were enjoying Instagram photos with our buddies then the Small arms fire Nation attacked

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Funny, but not ha-ha funny.

what about the wierdo who just shoves a pile of clothes into a back pack then gets in the car to go to the airport with just that and a phone.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

freeedr posted:

The emotion or the drug

The one that comes from fedoras

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Revulsion isn't a drug.

Deathslinger
Jul 12, 2022

snergle posted:

what about the wierdo who just shoves a pile of clothes into a back pack then gets in the car to go to the airport with just that and a phone.
stop doxxing me, thanks

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Karate Bastard posted:

The one that comes from fedoras

I thought that was, in this moment, euphoria?

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

D-Pad posted:

It's actually a concert venue that seats 18k, they just made the outside whatever the gently caress you call that thing

The inside is the same, so they could play those 360 degree movies or whatever

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Baron von Eevl posted:

I thought that was, in this moment, euphoria?

Oh yeah that's right. Looks like ecstasy is all right then. Good thing we got that cleared up.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
And all without the so-called "help" of some phoney "god," too

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
:hellyeah: how to pwn every f*kin nub yu run across in halo :hellyeah:

Adam Bowen posted:

if you clicked on this thread i just pwnt you nub LULZ0R

anyways just do that, but in halo 3 and youll be pwning all over the place

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Adam Bowen, now theres a guy i havent thought of in literal years

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

Zokari posted:

not included: loving everything

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

aardwolf posted:

I do not have long COVID.

I do have a salt shaker that I accidentally topped up with artificial sweetener, and that's why my food has been tasting bland and weird

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
how the gently caress do you 'accidentally' put fake sugar in the salt shaker

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Poorly-labeled bulk containers?

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Malachite_Dragon posted:

how the gently caress do you 'accidentally' put fake sugar in the salt shaker

FFT posted:

This is how my mom made a batch of Kool-Aid with a buttload of salt when I was a little kid and we were visiting my grandparents.

space uncle
Sep 17, 2006

"I don’t care if Biden beats Trump. I’m not offloading responsibility. If enough people feel similar to me, such as the large population of Muslim people in Dearborn, Michigan. Then he won’t"

FFT posted:

My wife filled a bulk container with sugar once and then forgot to label it or to remember what it was. She eventually labeled it “Flour?” as though it were a riddle.

Had a friend over who wanted to cook us some Cajun food and his roux was very interesting due to that mistake!

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

I mean you can just taste a pinch of it, the likelihood of it being industrial strength cocaine is vanishingly low.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

space uncle posted:

My wife filled a bulk container with sugar once and then forgot to label it or to remember what it was. She eventually labeled it “Flour?”

And that’s how five cops ended up “convulsing” on the ground.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

space uncle posted:

My wife filled a bulk container with sugar once and then forgot to label it or to remember what it was. She eventually labeled it “Flour?” as though it were a riddle.

Had a friend over who wanted to cook us some Cajun food and his roux was very interesting due to that mistake!
There's a ~half litre container of mysterious white powder in our press could be cocaine for all we know.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

space uncle posted:

Was it powdered sugar or something? Flour and regular sugar really don't look or behave the same.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

The “cops pretending to OD” thing is so goddamn ridiculous and now just seeing it mentioned I’ve become pissed off.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Cthulu Carl posted:

This is how my mom made a batch of Kool-Aid with a buttload of salt when I was a little kid and we were visiting my grandparents.

That's why my mum used handfuls, not buttloads. a) it's actually way easier unless you have prehensile buttocks, and b) harder to mix up things. HTH.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

I thought all our buttocks were prehensile.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
Generally only one buttock is prehensile.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Tree Bucket posted:

Generally only one buttock is prehensile.

Yeah the other one is posthensile. That's how sex works.

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

If you want something done, do it yourself!

freeedr posted:

The “cops pretending to OD” thing is so goddamn ridiculous and now just seeing it mentioned I’ve become pissed off.

It's loving dangerous misinformation too. My SO's aunt had her car broken into, and after she had gone through it to see what was stolen, the cops arrived and said she shouldn't touch anything because the thief might have left "fentanyl residue". Since she had already touched things in the car, when she later started having a panic attack, she called 911 because she thought she was overdosing, then the paramedics confirmed that it was probably from fentanyl despite overdoses looking nothing like a panic attack, thus freaking her out even more. She got a clean bill of health at the hospital and is fine now, but what if that were to happen to someone with a weak heart, or other health problems?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

freeedr posted:

i choose to believe that the big tough enforcers of the state monopoly on violence are actually dumb enough to believe 1 grain of fentanyl can kill them and they're experiencing a genuine fear reaction that they can't simply pull their gun out at and make disappear

let me have my dream