Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

can we reduce the artificial gravity so i can squat more weight in the gym

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

numberoneposter posted:

:siren:SPACELUNK ALARM:siren:

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
can i like, just pop my head out for a smoke at least? gently caress

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Toxic Mental posted:

Callisto is your mom's name, right OP?

Quoting myself here because this deserves to be on two pages. Where are my loving props

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

I have a thick southern accent and wear a hat I’m the pilot yall ooooo boy

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

Don't tell anyone but I'm stowing away. I'm under a bed. It's actually pretty nice down here. Smells like nickels

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

don’t look at me, i don’t know how she died, i was just doing my tasks over here

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

There's a mosquito in here. I don't know how but there is. I can hear it droning.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

bout to hotbox this bitch :2bong:

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

god damnit

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

who keeps letting their dog poop on the promenade, pick that poo poo up, cmon

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

What the gently caress! I’m the Research Masturbator on this vessel and I haven’t seen a single big cum

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Seems like a lot of engineers and not enough doctors, and you forgot the Research Masturbator.

By the way, what’s our mission anyway?

Thank you for noticing this grievous error please submit your big cum at your earliest convenience

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.
Why are we going to Callisto and not Europa or Ganymede?

gently caress this mission. I'm going to Nedry this bitch

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

numberoneposter posted:

As a gym nerd myself this got me curious. The Advanced Resistive Exercise Device - a vacuum-tube-driven device installed on the ISS that can be configured to do different bar and cable exercises - can be adjusted to the equivalent of a 600lb bar. Now I'm curious who the real gym rat astronaut athletes are who can even squat that much.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Hitting your Earth equivalent 1RM in space is a loving boss move.

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.

skooma512 posted:

We can't attempt any landings on Europa. Jeez, check your email once in a while.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Henry Lee Mucus posted:

Thank you for noticing this grievous error please submit your big cum at your earliest convenience

So you got like a bag or cup or something? There’s a lot of zinc in my vitamin stack so I’m gonna need something that can hold some volume.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
So... uh... we've been in this mission for a while now, but actually... does anyone remember why we're going to Callisto?

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

DrSunshine posted:

So... uh... we've been in this mission for a while now, but actually... does anyone remember why we're going to Callisto?

well you see, we're going to get out of this tube hurling through space, and get into another tube jammed into a rock hurling through space.

Fornax Disaster
Apr 11, 2005

If you need me I'll be in Holodeck Four.

DrSunshine posted:

To get as far away from Earth as possible, of course. My latin is a bit rusty but I think that may actually be what it says on the mission patch.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Why is it taking 8 years to reach Callisto.

Overdog
Jul 12, 2023

by CVG

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Hollismason posted:

Not enough cum. :flaccid:

Shoulda booked the Overdog. :dukedog:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Mister Speaker posted:

As a gym nerd myself this got me curious. The Advanced Resistive Exercise Device - a vacuum-tube-driven device installed on the ISS that can be configured to do different bar and cable exercises - can be adjusted to the equivalent of a 600lb bar. Now I'm curious who the real gym rat astronaut athletes are who can even squat that much.
let me be the first to say that we need to send people with watermelon thighs into space

maybe not a proper squat but i think with a leg press you are gonna hit 600 lbs if you have 354 days in orbit, the longest ever on the iss, and every day is leg day

numberoneposter fucked around with this message at 03:36 on Jul 14, 2023

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i could easily lift 262 kg in space, but not 600 lbs

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Hollismason posted:

3 years to, 2 on site, 3 years back. Cap’n Redshirt already briefed us on this.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

what? that's 14 years, i have an appointment in 9 years i can't miss

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

Overdog posted:

Shoulda booked the Overdog. :dukedog:

Not much, what's over with you dog?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Bad Purchase posted:

what? that's 14 years, i have an appointment in 9 years i can't miss

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

3 years to, 2 on site, 3 years back. Cap’n Redshirt already briefed us on this.

Looks like 8 years by my math :grin:

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

Hollismason posted:

Because captain chickenshit won't use the throttle.

The speed limit is 1c, gramps!

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i read your post as 6 plus 2 plus 6, i think i'm experiencing space madness

Bad Purchase fucked around with this message at 04:27 on Jul 14, 2023

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!

Bad Purchase posted:

i read your post as 6 plus 2 plus 6, i think i'm experience space madness

*blows party horn. Tweee!*

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

skooma512 posted:

Because this is a Spike-centric two-parter, and Jet already had his ex-wife episode.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Bad Purchase posted:

i read your post as 6 plus 2 plus 6, i think i'm experience space madness

That’s worrying. You should go have a rest in Medical. You know where it is right? Down the hall, take a right, get Keycard A from Pratchett (he travels back and forth between Engineering and Mechanical from 8am to 5pm with an hour in Dining at 12 noon). After you get Keycard A, use it to access Level 2 Recreation and set the score on the foosball table to 0-3 blue which will dispense a ball with the combination to the safe in Lieutenant Miller’s office. Miller doesn’t like people touching his stuff so you’ll have to wait until he leaves to use the bathroom. He’s former Marine so you’ll only have 34 seconds to open the safe, grab Keycard B, and exit the office without being seen. Use Keycard B to ride the service elevator to Sub-Level 3 and take a left, watching out for the Screecher (he’s blind so as long as you crouch you should be fine; if he hears you, well, let’s just say it’s a good thing you’re getting closer to Medical). Anyway follow the hallway down to Pre-Medical where you’ll need to use the Space Fabricator to make Keycard C. The Filament Roll for the Fabricator can be found back on Level 2 Supply but the door’s locked so you’ll need to get in through the service ducts; you can find a screwdriver back in Mechanical. Once you have the Filament Roll head back to the Fabricator and produce Keycard C. With Keycard C in hand, return to Mechanical and use it to open the Broom Closet and retrieve the Broom. Use the Broom to tidy up this knee-high pile of debris which is currently preventing us from accessing Medical, which as you can see, is directly behind me.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

skooma512 posted:

Ganymede and Europa are bathed in radiation from Jupiter. Good luck if you want to hang out there.

Callisto is chill and radiation free.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

I snuck a lil hamster on :)

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

That’s worrying. You should go have a rest in Medical. You know where it is right? Down the hall, take a right, get Keycard A from Pratchett (he travels back and forth between Engineering and Mechanical from 8am to 5pm with an hour in Dining at 12 noon). After you get Keycard A, use it to access Level 2 Recreation and set the score on the foosball table to 0-3 blue which will dispense a ball with the combination to the safe in Lieutenant Miller’s office. Miller doesn’t like people touching his stuff so you’ll have to wait until he leaves to use the bathroom. He’s former Marine so you’ll only have 34 seconds to open the safe, grab Keycard B, and exit the office without being seen. Use Keycard B to ride the service elevator to Sub-Level 3 and take a left, watching out for the Screecher (he’s blind so as long as you crouch you should be fine; if he hears you, well, let’s just say it’s a good thing you’re getting closer to Medical). Anyway follow the hallway down to Pre-Medical where you’ll need to use the Space Fabricator to make Keycard C. The Filament Roll for the Fabricator can be found back on Level 2 Supply but the door’s locked so you’ll need to get in through the service ducts; you can find a screwdriver back in Mechanical. Once you have the Filament Roll head back to the Fabricator and produce Keycard C. With Keycard C in hand, return to Mechanical and use it to open the Broom Closet and retrieve the Broom. Use the Broom to tidy up this knee-high pile of debris which is currently preventing us from accessing Medical, which as you can see, is directly behind me.

i can't find the ion torch anywhere

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

DrSunshine posted:

*blows party horn. Tweee!*

VUZULVA!!!!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

kazr posted:

I snuck a lil hamster on :)

Fantastic, just what we need, another Screecher :rolleyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Bad Purchase posted:

i can't find the ion torch anywhere

Here you can borrow mine but the batteries are dead. You know where to get batteries right?