Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beerdeer
Apr 25, 2006

Frank Herbert's Dude

VitalSigns posted:

Who can even afford to go to Globohomo this year, circuit party tickets have gotten too expensive

I agree it's expensive, but it's the best way to get briefed on this year's Gay Agenda.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

side_burned
Nov 3, 2004

My mother is a fish.
Apoligizes Freep thread but I was wonder how badly has Qannon infected Freep?

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

side_burned posted:

Apoligizes Freep thread but I was wonder how badly has Qannon infected Freep?

It captured a subset but even most freepers recognize it as silly nonsense

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Though as with a lot of the right they probably subscribe to most of its major tenets outside of "there's a guy posting secret info on 4chan"

Obviously hilary clinton still eats children's fear hormones because she's a satanist.

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer
I got the impression that freepers were just qanon hipsters, like "Oh you're just now realizing that Hillary Clinton eats babies :rolleyes:"

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Qanon is always too "Green" for freep, like yeah most of them fully believe the conspiracy theories (Especially about vaccines) but they're not gonna get within fifty yards of a "Natural Healer" or anyone who watches constellations

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

DarklyDreaming posted:

Qanon is always too "Green" for freep, like yeah most of them fully believe the conspiracy theories (Especially about vaccines) but they're not gonna get within fifty yards of a "Natural Healer" or anyone who watches constellations

Shut up, constellations are for communists!!! -Dale Reed, probably.

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Shut up, constellations are for communists!!! -Dale Reed, probably.

The Big Dipper looks like a hat!! :argh:

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Major Film Critics Boycott ‘Sound of Freedom’ Despite Box Office Success

quote:

To: MNDude

Like anyone cares what they say.

19 posted on 7/14/2023, 11:20:35 PM by Steely Tom ([Voter Fraud] == [Civil War])
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

The Hollywood elite are boycotting the film in hopes it will just go away. Hunan sex trafficking is a huge “industry” and as the casting couch scenario is well know, Hollywood is a major consuner and promoter of underage sex.

The hottest part of Hell is ready for these “people”.

8 posted on 7/14/2023, 11:08:51 PM by shalom aleichem (Sick 'n Tired! Tell us wnat to DO about it! )

quote:

I had to order my tickets early. If I delayed, there would only be front row seats or, the showing sold out.

When the DVD is available in Blue Ray, I am buying.

11 posted on 7/14/2023, 11:14:39 PM by jonrick46 (Leftniks chase illusions of motherships at the end of the pier.)
/quote]

quote:

Something about human-trafficking really upsets these far lefties. They’re more upset now than they were when Epstein was arrested and they had to kill himself. One of these days those beans are going to spill and we’ll know who all these traffickers are.

17 posted on 07/14/2023 4:19:26 PM PDT by FlingWingFlyer (No more new laws until we start enforcing the crap we already have!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: FlingWingFlyer

We know now who many of them are. They attack this movie.

22 posted on 07/14/2023 4:28:09 PM PDT by Seruzawa ("The Political left is the Garden of Eden of incompetence" - Marx the Smarter (Groucho))
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 17 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: FlingWingFlyer

Yes. The media marginalizes QAnon as a crazy conspiracy theory like the did birthers. Both the reaction and nonreaction proves that Satanic left views pedophilia as a pagan ritual. Unfortunately for them it provokes the Streisand Effect and arouses more suspicion.

46 posted on 07/14/2023 5:16:30 PM PDT by DeplorablePaul
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 17 | View Replies ]
[quote]To: DeplorablePaul

The real-life hero of the movie said the movie was made years ago before QAnon was around and he said “What is QAnon anyway?”

I think I’ve seen reviews critical of the eternal youth blood thing from the kids as being too far out there. But it wasn’t too far out for the BBC to write an article in 2011 about trafficked children being tortured and bloodletted for black magic rituals.

67 posted on 07/15/2023 1:43:37 AM PDT by 21twelve (Ever Vigilant. Never Fearful.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 46 | View Replies ]

quote:

We just saw Sound of Freedom. IMO, one small thing that might have got the Hellywood elites so POed, sorry for the spoiler alert, is near the end when footage of child traffickers getting arrested in Columbia was shown. For a split second one you can see one of the pervs they had on the floor getting cuffed wearing a baseball cap with CHE's pretty silhouette on it. That might've got the bubble dwelling celeb a-hole's panties up in a wad (is that a poor choice of words when dealing with this demographic 🤔)
23 posted on 7/14/2023, 11:31:32 PM by Impala64ssa (81 million votes my rear end!)

quote:

“The reasons for the boycott and lack of coverage remain unclear, as critics and film editors have not responded to inquiries.”

On the contrary. I don’t think anything has ever been more clear. They’re against the film because they are ‘for’ what the film exposes and reveals as one of the main evils ongoing in the world right now. Not rocket science stuff. Of course, the leftists will never admit to being for child trafficking, or any other evil in this world. They’ll label it as something else (conspiracy theories) and demonize those that are exposing their debauchery.

45 posted on 7/15/2023, 12:15:57 AM by Danie_2023

quote:

To: Gay State Conservative

Can’t take another disgusting side of our declining civilization.
SOoooo...
I’ve just got ‘the Best of George Carlin’.
29.43 hrs on DVDs’.Brand new 2 bucks.
Pray for me.

32 posted on 7/14/2023, 11:52:56 PM by Big Red Badger (The Truman Show)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Big Red Badger
George Carlin hated conservatives. He indirectly helped create this mess. He hated the elites when they were mostly considered conservative.
49 posted on 07/14/2023 5:21:55 PM PDT by Dat
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 32 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Dat
George Carlin hated conservatives. He indirectly helped create this mess. He hated the elites when they were mostly considered conservative.

George Carlin was one of those people who was smart enough to see that there was a problem but not smart enough to identify the cause of the problem.
65 posted on 07/15/2023 12:45:09 AM PDT by fr_freak (Such a foul sky clears not without a storm.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 49 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Tolerance Sucks Rocks
How many kiddie diddlers are in our cultural institutions, anyway?

Assume they ALL are until proven otherwise. Anyone who objects to the movie "Sound of Freedom" is probably guilty.
56 posted on 7/15/2023, 12:47:25 AM by NorthMountain (... the right of the peopIe to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 53 | View Replies]

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

So this is the cinematic version of Chik Fil A and Hobby Lobby, eh?

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
It's like halfway to having a good point in that, yes, child trafficking happens for that poo poo and it loving sucks. It then veers in to "AND IT'S CONVENIENTLY EVERY POLITICAL ENEMY I HAVE THAT IS THE ROOT CAUSE" instead of engaging with reality because that would require nuance and truth seeking instead screeching brainless hatred over scary pictures and attacking your enemies.

Mechanical Ape
Aug 7, 2007

But yes, occasionally I am known to smash.
Hunan sex trafficking, a very spicy problem.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Mechanical Ape posted:

Hunan sex trafficking, a very spicy problem.

I don’t think so, I’m against it.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
It should be noted that the guy the movie is about has a bad habit of insinuating himself into the lives of actual trafficked people after they escape and then makes claims that he was instrumental in that escape.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Scratch Monkey posted:

It should be noted that the guy the movie is about has a bad habit of insinuating himself into the lives of actual trafficked people after they escape and then makes claims that he was instrumental in that escape.

So like Jack Idema for Q types instead of airsoft types I take it

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
when the dvd comes out i'm getting it on blu-ray

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Imploding American Cities Will Drag All of Us Down — Even if You Don't Live Anywhere Near One

quote:

To: SeekAndFind
I see all of these disastrous events as positive developments.

I truly believe that having a large scale transformation to a work-living model where people work in the same civil jurisdiction where they live is going to have tremendous positive implications for America.

You want to know why places like New York, Chicago and San Francisco became such dysfunctional dumps over the last 50+ years? It’s because so few of the people who worked in these places actually lived there … and therefore they weren’t constituents of the elected officials in these cities.
5 posted on 07/16/2023 9:24:17 PM PDT by Alberta's Child ("I've just pissed in my pants and nobody can do anything about it." -- Major Fambrough)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Alberta's Child
I truly believe that having a large scale transformation to a work-living model where people work in the same civil jurisdiction where they live is going to have tremendous positive implications for America.

This idea won't work for several reasons:

1) Few people want to live very close to the place they work, or want their co-workers knowing their private life or children. Add to that, employment stability no longer exists. Even if you manage to live close to work, it probably won't stay that way for long.

2) People that live in big cities generally do not know their neighbors' names, even the ones living one wall away. People are constantly moving in and out, and the people that stay try to simulate having few neighbors by barely acknowledging other people's existence. Despite living a commune lifestyle, city dwellers have zero interest in building a community. Like work, no stability exists.

3) Few people want proximity to criminals, druggies, crazy people, and other Demonrats. The city and mall lifestyle still thrives in some parts of the world, but they don't have America's diversity problem. If you are nostalgic for this lifestyle, leave the Divided States for overseas. To limit proximity to psychopaths, and other wild predators, don't move too close to the equator.
23 posted on 07/17/2023 12:10:11 AM PDT by Reeses (Artificial Intelligence is better than Low Intelligence.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Reeses

“To limit proximity to psychopaths, and other wild predators, don’t move too close to the equator.’

Though Singapore, basically sitting at the equator, has none of these problems. Along these lines, it’s the best functioning city/state in the world.

30 posted on 07/17/2023 3:26:18 AM PDT by BlueStateRightist (Government is best which governs least.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 23 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: BlueStateRightist

It is a benevolent dictatorship

33 posted on 07/17/2023 3:46:12 AM PDT by Chickensoup (Genocide is here. Leftist extremists are spearheading the Genocide against conservatives. )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 30 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: frank ballenger

I see what you did there. There’s no good outcome given a permanent underclass of violent, low IQ savages. They will be dealt with one way or another.

11 posted on 7/17/2023, 4:36:40 AM by Noumenon (You're not voting your way out of this. KTF)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

quote:

People like to laugh at California’s problems - blaming us for the election as if elections in California are not rigged.

However, CA used to have one of the top 10 economies in the world and that contributes to the US economy. California’s destruction impacts people nationwide. Also, California’s federal taxes subsidize roadways and other infrastructures in the heartland and other rural areas. So the diving CA economy will ripple out as well to negatively impact other states who hate California and its residents.

12 posted on 07/16/2023 9:46:14 PM PDT by ransomnote (IN GOD WE TRUST)

quote:

To: ransomnote
So the diving CA economy will ripple out as well to negatively impact other states who hate California and its residents.

So, our contempt of kalifornia is justified. You're the bane of civilization and the conduit for all the perversion that plagues America.
29 posted on 07/17/2023 3:24:29 AM PDT by LouAvul (Daniel 4:17: "..the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever He will.." )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 12 | View Replies ]

quote:

Decaying cities like San Francisco, will have a revenue crisis. That crisis will first effect the ability to fund essential services and entitlements.

Second, the revenue crisis will impact tax exempt bond issues funded by the “full faith and credit” of the municipal corporations.

Then the revenue crisis will impact the ability to make public pension payments that were promised to public employees.

We are witnessing an economic death spiral for some badly managed cities. If they are lucky they will be bailed out by State governments. If there are too many, such as in California, the State will not have the finances to bail out the failing cities. They will obviously look to the federal government for a bail-out, but I hope they are tuned down.
24 posted on 07/17/2023 12:47:05 AM PDT by Robert357

quote:

To: Robert357
If they are lucky they will be bailed out by State governments.

HELL no!

It's bad enough that I'm gonna hafta pay for some slackers college debt!
41 posted on 07/17/2023 5:21:19 AM PDT by Elsie (Heck is where people, who don't believe in Gosh, think they are not going...)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 24 | View Replies ]

quote:

Criminals, homeless, addicts, miscreants, etc. will seep out of the cities into those nice, quiet neighborhoods.

It’s not going to be a swarm like in the movies. It’ll be dribs and drabs that will slowly erode quality of life.

Want to fantasize about taking one of them out if they raid your castle, go ahead. But you will be litigated out of house & home, and there will be thousands more to take the place of your invader.

31 posted on 7/17/2023, 10:35:00 AM by P.O.E. (Pray for America.)

quote:

Pretty good recital of facts

For America to again be America, the City States must be destroyed. There can be no coexistence of the City States with real America.

Fortunately the cancerous City States are rotting within. That rot is gangrenous and can’t be cured.

City rot and death is good for America.

37 posted on 7/17/2023, 11:56:31 AM by bert ( (KWE. NP. N.C. +12) Joe Biden is a kleptocrat)

quote:

Just nuke them ourselves.

39 posted on 7/17/2023, 12:09:52 PM by GingisK

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
LOL, the neverending rightwing belief that California is a bankrupt rubble-strewn Mad Max wasteland.

In reality it has the fifth-largest economy in the world (behind the US, China, Germany, and Japan, but ahead of India and the UK). The state had such a large budget surplus last year it had to send checks out to everyone. But it has a Democratic government, high taxes, regulations, workers' rights, lots of non-whites, and gun control, so it must, by definition be an economic basket case.

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

California does suck but all of the causes are things Freep supports.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

I've read a "patriot fiction" book or two in my time* and one thing I've noticed is the insistance that the city is full of people who will turn into feral savages the moment the lights goes off. When disaster strikes and they all leave the burning cities behind looking for help the good, honest, hard working people of the rural parts of America will have to be prepared... to kill them first.

* When I was 20 or so years younger I enjoyed post apocalyptic novels. This was around the time when The Walking Dead comics first came out. That sort of stuff. There was a lot of overlap between that and what came to be known as "patriot fiction" which, on the cover, usually looked like exciting stories about surviving the end of the world but ended being fashy/conservative parables along the lines of what's outlined above. I figured out how to filter those out pretty quick

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Scratch Monkey posted:

I've read a "patriot fiction" book or two in my time* and one thing I've noticed is the insistance that the city is full of people who will turn into feral savages the moment the lights goes off. When disaster strikes and they all leave the burning cities behind looking for help the good, honest, hard working people of the rural parts of America will have to be prepared... to kill them first.

It originates largely with how William Pierce depicted urban environments and those that live there in The Turner Diaries. I'm convinced a non-trivial percentage of zompocalypse fantasists and literally all "patriotic authors" just dip back into that original well.

Captain_Maclaine fucked around with this message at 20:05 on Jul 17, 2023

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Captain_Maclaine posted:

I'm convinced a non-trivial percentage of zompocalypse fantasists and literally all "patriotic authors" just dip back into that original well.

What would ever give you that idea?

Beerdeer
Apr 25, 2006

Frank Herbert's Dude
Oh, did California collapse again?

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Beerdeer posted:

Oh, did California collapse again?

Well freep is mostly fascist regurgitation so California is both already collapsed and also all powerful and invasive, depending where you shift the rhetorical focus in any given sentence.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
When Katrina happened the superdome had like one sexual assault (stopped by bystanders) and one death

Meanwhile the suburbs were forming kill squads

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Snow White and the Six Average Joes? Disney’s new ‘PC’ characters destroyed on Twitter

quote:

To: Fai Mao
A couple years from now after Snow Brown has squeezed out a couple of spicy empanadas,
she will have chubbed up into a fat mamacita gorda and be cast aside. The novelty will soon
wear off.

7 posted on 7/17/2023, 9:50:55 PM by Governor Dinwiddie (LORD, grant thy people grace to withstand the temptations of the world, the flesh, and the devil.)

quote:

To: PLMerite
Hmmmmmmm...flammer, lezzie, methhead, grifter, looter, dealer, and stoner, perhaps?

10 posted on 7/17/2023, 10:01:05 PM by nopardons
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Leaning Right
Unless the female lead had skin as white as snow (where the actual character’s name is derived) she should not be playing Snow White.

Snow Brown doesn’t cut it.

Sorry, I’m a little miffed over this; can I cry cultural appropriation?

My mother, as a young woman, bore a striking resemblance to the fictitious Snow White. Dark rich hair, porcelain skin, full, red lips. She was quite beautiful and had an operatic voice that would enthrall anyone lucky enough to hear her sing. When she sang, “I’m Wishing” and trilled her voice, I was there, with her, in the moment.

Aren’t there any white girls like my mom around to play the part?

What’s next? Are they going to change Hawthorne’s Hester Prynne to Chester Prynne and have a gay 3-way between him, Dimmesdale, and Chillingworth?

Stop with this woke crap, Disney.

30 posted on 7/17/2023, 11:06:32 PM by TheWriterTX (Trust not in earthly princes....!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer
Dear lord the Mamacita post

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

quote:

My mother, as a young woman, bore a striking resemblance to the fictitious Snow White. Dark rich hair, porcelain skin, full, red lips. She was quite beautiful

Aren’t there any white girls like my mom around to play the part?

Is there something you want to tell us, freep?

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Scratch Monkey posted:

* When I was 20 or so years younger I enjoyed post apocalyptic novels. This was around the time when The Walking Dead comics first came out. That sort of stuff. There was a lot of overlap between that and what came to be known as "patriot fiction" which, on the cover, usually looked like exciting stories about surviving the end of the world but ended being fashy/conservative parables along the lines of what's outlined above. I figured out how to filter those out pretty quick
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9L38OOjVQ9A

A Bad King
Jul 17, 2009

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
Okay, ye ole lurker finally touched the poo.

I went on a poo safari. It was disgusting. Why do you goons do this on the regular? You're disgusting. Thank you for doing this for years and continuing to post, though.

Michigan charges 16 fake electors for Donald Trump with election law and forgery felonies

quote:

Michigan charges 16 fake electors for Donald Trump with election law and forgery felonies
Posted on 7/18/2023, 3:45:23 PM by janetjanet998

LANSING, Mich. (AP) — Michigan’s attorney general is charging 16 Republicans with multiple felonies after they are alleged to have submitted false certificates stating they were the state’s presidential electors despite Joe Biden’s 154,000-vote victory in 2020. Dana Nessel, a Democrat, announced Tuesday that all 16 individuals would be charged with multiple felony counts, including two counts of forgery, which is a 14-year felony. The group includes Republican National Committeewoman Kathy Berden and Meshawn Maddock, former co-chair of the Michigan Republican Party.

Some denial, very much expected:

quote:

To: janetjanet998
These were alternative electors - perfectly legal.

2 posted on 7/18/2023, 3:48:12 PM by Fido969 (45 is Superman! )

Some expected persecution complex:

quote:

Long knives are out.

3 posted on 7/18/2023, 3:49:58 PM by rarestia (“A nation which can prefer disgrace to danger is prepared for a master, and deserves one.” -Hamilton)

quote:

political persecutions continue

tell me again

who the nazis are?

9 posted on 7/18/2023, 3:56:17 PM by joshua c (to disrupt the system, we must disrupt our lives, cut the cable tv)

quote:

A direct attack on the GOP

4 posted on 7/18/2023, 3:50:10 PM by Bayard

Things are going just as expected,, a bit of :freep:, and a bit of contrarianism heyo:

quote:

Hope they get hammered.

5 posted on 7/18/2023, 3:52:32 PM by Fury

quote:

To: Fido969
I am not entirely familiar with the process or this states case but if they forged documents in pursuit of their legal right to alternative electors... they could be guilty.

If I had to guess though its just more mud slinging with no actual crime of any sort.

8 posted on 7/18/2023, 3:54:29 PM by MrRelevant

quote:

To: hanamizu
No, I don’t mean the people charging the electors.

Like it or not, President Trump did not win Michigan and legal challenges failed due to a clown car strategy. These fake electors executed legal documents representing that -they- were the electors for Michigan.

No sympathy for them.

14 posted on 7/18/2023, 4:02:38 PM by Fury
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies]

A poem to raresti?:

quote:

To: rarestia
Long knives are out.

For the electoral college.

They want a general election

To fundamentally transform our

Constitutional Republic

And cement their coup with

A

Pure Democracy.

20 posted on 7/18/2023, 4:08:45 PM by cuz1961 (USCGR Veteran )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.
Fun when they admit out loud 1 person 1 vote = they lose.

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011

FMguru posted:

LOL, the neverending rightwing belief that California is a bankrupt rubble-strewn Mad Max wasteland.

In reality it has the fifth-largest economy in the world (behind the US, China, Germany, and Japan, but ahead of India and the UK). The state had such a large budget surplus last year it had to send checks out to everyone. But it has a Democratic government, high taxes, regulations, workers' rights, lots of non-whites, and gun control, so it must, by definition be an economic basket case.
Their contempt for states receiving assistance from the federal government is always funny when they remain convinced that the areas they despise are the money sinks, instead of directly subsidizing the hellholes they idolize.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

pseudanonymous posted:

Fun when they admit out loud 1 person 1 vote = they lose.

They've got very different ideas about who is and is not a person compared to those of us who aren't insane fascists.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
DeSantis says Trump not only didn’t fulfill major promise, it got worse

quote:

To: qwerty1234

Trump did far more to fulfill his promises than most other Presidents, He also had to work against incredible treachery from some of the same people that have made it easy for Ron to try and look good.

It won’t be that easy Ron if you actually have a lot of opposition. A one term Governor with a rubber stamp legislature who composes all kinds of candy store bills for you to tout isn’t strong opposition.

Seems like the Meatball is getting his act from Chris Christie.

20 posted on 07/16/2023 3:38:48 PM PDT by dforest

quote:

To: dforest; qwerty1234

Imagine trying to be President of the United States and having the full force of the FBI, CIA, network media, Hollywood, the Senate, Republicans, Marxist, leftist, and Congress all attempting to undermine, compromise and criminally over throw you.

50 posted on 07/16/2023 3:55:49 PM PDT by dragnet2 (Diversion and evasion are tools of deceit)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 20 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: qwerty1234

Trump did not drain the swamp.

The swamp drained him.

21 posted on 07/16/2023 3:39:31 PM PDT by Responsibility2nd (Pray for God's intervention to stop Biden's invasion)

quote:

To: Responsibility2nd

Before Trump, all these politicians did was ignore us. Did any one of them even come close to mentioning the swamp? Including 6 year congressman DeSantis? If you ever want to see the swamp drained, it will take an outsider like Trump. If you keep choosing swamp people, they will force you to into playing the phony game republican vs democrat. They are actually two sides of the same coin. You will never get rid of them by continually supporting them.

232 posted on 07/16/2023 8:04:18 PM PDT by Waryone (2 Chronicles 7:14; praise God for His great mercy!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 21 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: DallasBiff

Meanwhile, Trump was out slobbering on Zelenskyy today with Maria Bartorimo.

39 posted on 07/16/2023 3:49:30 PM PDT by MountainWalker

quote:

To: MountainWalker
Trump was out slobbering on Zelenskyy today with Maria Bartorimo.

He actually said he would give Ukraine more weapons than Biden has, if he has to.

And yesterday he said Hillary is no longer "Crooked Hillary" she is now "Beautiful Hillary." No reason given for why she deserves the nickname of "beautiful" now either.
48 posted on 07/16/2023 3:54:58 PM PDT by Golden Eagle (Ultra Conservative)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 39 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Golden Eagle

Again with the false statements. Specifically Trump said that Hillary is now out of the game and he doesn’t like to use the same name for two people. It’s beautiful that she’s gone & Biden is vastly more crooked than Hillary ever was. The above was clearly said at the three most recent Trump appearances.

83 posted on 07/16/2023 4:16:56 PM PDT by JayGalt (Convenience is the bait in which the true poison is concealed.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 48 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Trump_Triumphant
He’s not doing himself any favors with this stuff.

It's those exact types of issues that awoke me from my own Trump spell. Other things like creating a warp speed bioweapon and calling a worthless riot on J6 before leaving them to rot in jail, throwing gay parties at his resort, etc, played a part as well. These are the biggest issues we face, and Trump's actual grades on them aren't good.
26 posted on 7/16/2023, 10:42:04 PM by Golden Eagle (Ultra Conservative)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies]

quote:

Do you believe your own lies or do you only find them useful?
Trump asked for a peaceful gathering in Washington. Americans have the right to peacefully assemble. He asked for a police presence to keep order & Pelosi countermanded him. He told people that day to go home. No where did he suggest any violence and we know the FBI had actors pushing violence & committing acts of violence. We know the police attacked peaceful protestors with tear gas, rubber bullets & truncheons, killing several people who were offering no violence. We know they refused aid to those people as they lay dying.
Your trying to smear Trump only indicts you, not Trump.

60 posted on 07/16/2023 4:04:39 PM PDT by JayGalt (Convenience is the bait in which the true poison is concealed.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 26 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Parley Baer

America has outgrown career politicians. She needs a businessman at the helm who knows finances and deal making. Trump is the best we’ve got who’s willing to run.

Sure, Trump made mistakes but that was because he trusted weasel aides and went with their recommended candidates for positions.

40 posted on 7/16/2023, 10:50:13 PM by bgill
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

quote:

To: DallasBiff

“Trump didn’t drain the swamp,” complain the critics and ankle biters from the sidelines.

First off, drain the swamp wasn’t part of Trump’s initial campaign promises. That term only became a thing after he became president and was confronted by the depth and breadth of corruption in DC. That’s when it started gaining traction.

Second, most modern presidents were given eight years, two terms to get their big campaign promises accomplished. Not Trump, no. His second term was stolen, after delivering a successful first term—in spite of unrelenting opposition and backstabbing from his own party. He still got some big things done and I think Trump deserves a shot at finishing up his agenda.

72 posted on 7/16/2023, 11:12:54 PM by aligncare ( Make America Great Again…Trump 2024)

quote:

To: PeterPrinciple
Where do you get this poo poo? except from the media?

Nope, just a hard core conservative, who's sick of Trump's childish games and losing string. 2020 was the worst year this country has had in at least 50 years, and Trump was a major reason. He's gotten no better since then, actually worse.

He has no new ideas, or friends, just old excuses, and boring followers who can't handle an honest debate. All they can do is point back to 7 years ago when we had the Presidency and both Houses of Congress, which was ages ago at this point, and won't be happening if he's the nominee again.
110 posted on 07/16/2023 4:35:49 PM PDT by Golden Eagle (Ultra Conservative)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 93 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: PeterPrinciple
You are a child

Yet you can't muster a response to any of the actual criticisms I've posted, other than sling insults and demand compliance.

For what, a guy who didn't even try to lock her up, didn't even try to have Mexico pay for the wall, didn't even really try to fight the deep state, and passed executive orders that instituted gun control measures, gave out free rent, gave out free college loans, tore down all regulations for vaccine definition and safety, and let the election be stolen without even trying to prove his legal case after he had the necessary legal standing.

Now he wants me to accept gay marriage and live in a 15 minute city bombarded with 5G! Forget it. You go along but I'm sure not.
145 posted on 07/16/2023 5:04:17 PM PDT by Golden Eagle (Ultra Conservative)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 134 | View Replies ]

quote:

wow, you are a broken record. Because he didn’t lock her up, didn’t even try to have Mexico pay, didn’t even fight the deep state. You are just wrong. so, stop repeating yourself. You won’t change any Trump supporter’s minds. We know how it was and what it is today. go vote for DeSantis IF he makes it and be done with it. Please you ruin many threads here with your incessant whining.

310 posted on 07/17/2023 2:43:19 PM PDT by alaskamomma
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 145 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: mass55th
You're expecting miracles from whoever it is you are supporting for President.

Completely backwards. It's Trump and his people who claim miracles will happen if Trump somehow gets back in office. What are the latest claims, he will end the war in Ukraine in 24 hours, he will obliterate the deep state in just 3 months, or some such hooey? Oh, and he's going to implement paper ballots everywhere too, as soon as he's elected, keeps promising that every rally. It's obviously a joke being played on you, sorry you can't see it.
172 posted on 07/16/2023 5:30:53 PM PDT by Golden Eagle (Ultra Conservative)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 162 | View Replies ]

quote:

If he hadn’t had the election stolen from him, there would be no war in Ukraine today. A lot of things would have been different if the election had been given to the person who actually won it. You can’t say otherwise, can you?

177 posted on 07/16/2023 5:38:21 PM PDT by mass55th (“Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway.” ― John Wayne)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 172 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Golden Eagle; Jim Robinson
I like many realize Trump clearly hasn't won a single fight in years now. He's all talk, no action, anymore. Time to bet on a new horse. This old one needs to be put out to pasture, he's just as likely to throw you or kick you than run a good race.

Jim, are you seeing this?
198 posted on 7/17/2023, 1:18:43 AM by 4Liberty (Dems loot & riot -called "protesting" by media. Repub's protest -called "looting & rioting" by media)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 78 | View Replies]

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

haha they think Jim or his son moderate freep to any real degree. they only take notice when someone says something that could get them a visit from the FBI

A Bad King
Jul 17, 2009

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
WEBMIN BORN IN THA 50'S THATS UNDER 65 CANT MOD CANT BAN THEY DONT WANT TO WORK NOTHING. ALL OLD NEOCON WANT TO DO IS POP PILLS, SMOKE CIGAR, GET DRUNK, LAY AROUND, POST BAD, EAT MAYO, BE HETERO, EAT MCDONALD, LIE TAKE SELFEIS AND TALK poo poo THRU WIFI CUZ THEY PHONE NEVER ON.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Scratch Monkey posted:

haha they think Jim or his son moderate freep to any real degree. they only take notice when someone says something that could get them a visit from the FBI

They used to, years ago. Jimrob would jump on anyone who strayed from the orthodoxy of the moment and often comment in-thread about it afterward.

Tony Phillips
Feb 9, 2006
It's weird. Every time there's a post dump like that - its a wall of insane bullshit and racism and gaslighting lies. Always a little interesting to me to see which little poo poo nugget will stand out to me and get me to post. Today it was this.

"freeper" posted:

First off, drain the swamp wasn’t part of Trump’s initial campaign promises. That term only became a thing after he became president and was confronted by the depth and breadth of corruption in DC. That’s when it started gaining traction.

Wikipedia and all, but under notable uses for "drain the swamp" (A term that of course predates Trump by 100+ years.):

"Donald Trump to describe his plan to fix problems in the federal government] In the three weeks before the 2016 election, he tweeted "Drain the swamp" 79 times,"

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Tony Phillips posted:

It's weird. Every time there's a post dump like that - its a wall of insane bullshit and racism and gaslighting lies. Always a little interesting to me to see which little poo poo nugget will stand out to me and get me to post. Today it was this.

Wikipedia and all, but under notable uses for "drain the swamp" (A term that of course predates Trump by 100+ years.):

"Donald Trump to describe his plan to fix problems in the federal government] In the three weeks before the 2016 election, he tweeted "Drain the swamp" 79 times,"

Yeah sure but he didn't really say it. And if he did then he didn't really mean it. And if he did it's your fault. So you're wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
BREAKING: Donald Trump says he has been notified that he is a target of the J6 Grand Jury investigation, expects to be indicted and arrested again. posted by freeper shadowlands1960

God I hope so.

quote:

To: shadowlands1960

Will they take his tweeter away when they put him in jail??

3 posted on 7/18/2023, 7:07:25 AM by Dandy (Drain the swamp baby!!!)

I haven't really paid attention to the nutters in a while, so I'm seeing these conspiracy theories for the first time and let me tell you,

quote:

The “special counsel” lives overseas and has a wife who is a major Biden contributor. Nuff said.

5 posted on 7/18/2023, 7:08:54 AM by laconic

God I hope so.

quote:

Wait until they put a gag order on Trump over election integrity.

9 posted on 7/18/2023, 7:10:36 AM by JoSixChip (2020: The year of unreported truths; 2021: My main take away from this year? Trust no one.)

I mean, he's not wrong.

quote:

Teach your kids that the Feds are the enemy.

Not Russia. Not China. The Feds.

Because they are.

18 posted on 7/18/2023, 7:14:27 AM by packagingguy

I love/hate that they truly think this stuff. It's terrifying and terrific.

quote:

To: high info voter

He stands in the way of the New World Order, which requires the end of American sovereignty. The globalists need him out of the way so they can complete their work.

24 posted on 7/18/2023, 7:17:54 AM by Deo volente ("When we see the image of a baby in the womb, we glimpse the majesty of God's creation." Pres. Trump)

They seem upset.

quote:

Message to Merrick Garland and Jack Smith:

Biting into a cyanide capsule will not save you from the punishment you are going to receive.

https://historydraft.com/story/heinrich-himmler/himmler-s-death/764/22542

35 posted on 7/18/2023, 7:27:13 AM by Flavious_Maximus (Tony Fauci will be put on death row and die of COVID!)

He's gonna get the nomination anyway.

quote:

To: TheElectionWasStolen

quote:

If you don’t support him (for any reason) you’re the problem.

I agree with this, and would add that every single one of the dolts who are running against him in the Republican primary needs to withdraw immediately or they are the problem too.

42 posted on 7/18/2023, 7:39:32 AM by Avalon Memories (Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats. -- P.J. O’Rourke)

A while back someone started ragging on beards because Jack Smith has one. It's getting weird.

quote:

To: FranklinsTower

quote:

I always thought a lot of those who had big beards hid behind them to look “tougher” than they really are.

The evolutionary purpose of a face beard is to stymie beta males from identifying which alpha male fathered their wife's baby.

47 posted on 7/18/2023, 7:46:27 AM by Reeses (Artificial Intelligence is better than Low Intelligence.)

I, too, love screaming a prayer into the void of the internet.

quote:

Who is going to stop these crazed lunatics?

May the Divine Providence of God Almighty who miraculously birthed our nation in the face of overwhelming odds, now intervene again, take down these crazed lunatics one way or the other, and again in the face of overwhelming odds, restore America’s Free Constitutional Republic, in Jesus name. Amen.

50 posted on 7/18/2023, 7:49:38 AM by Jim W N (MAGA by restoring the Gospel of the Grace of Christ (Jude 3) and our Free Constitutional Republic!)

(Putin did it)

quote:

To: Flavious_Maximus

Must get Trump—Must Stop Trump at all costs. Watch—they will then go for the JFK Option. A Madman’s bullet (really a decorated FBI shooter I believe) a Drone strike of Trumps Plane, A Big Bomb at a Trump Rally (Putin did it) I honestly fear for Trump’s life. I can see few options for the Anti-Trump people—they must strike because if they do not—he will hit them in office. Its like the southern states leaving the Union before Lincoln frees the slaves by decree. (an ill founded idea). BUT—I believe—I fear—if Trump falls—he will only be the first in a horrible Civil war—Blue vs Red.

58 posted on 7/18/2023, 7:59:42 AM by Forward the Light Brigade ( Ride to the sound of the Guns!)

Original bolding. I love his tagline.

quote:

The SATANIST PEDOPHILE CRIMINAL DEEP STATE are setting up the POST-ELECTION NARRATIVE IN 2024:

"Biden WON because Trump is a FELON"

OBVIOUS AS THE SUN IS HOT.

Be prepared BIDEN IS GOING TO WIN IN 2024. Sucks, I know, but the CRIMINAL CABAL is ABSOLUTELY NOT going to subject themselves to ACCOUNTABILITY resulting from a Trump win. THEY WILL STOP AT NOTHING TO STEAL THE NEXT ONE BECAUSE THEIR FREEDOM IS AT RISK IF THEY DON'T!!!!

73 posted on 7/18/2023, 8:34:34 AM by CivilWarBrewing (Get off my back for my usage of CAPS, especially you snowflake males! MAN UP!)

Yes! Yes!!

quote:

Trump just needs to go 3rd party. They don’t like it that he hijacked the Republican party and is actually making an impact.

81 posted on 7/18/2023, 8:52:16 AM by DouglasKC

Sarah is so close to figuring it all out.

quote:

No worries the GOP will tweet out a strongly worried condemnation of this whole drat thing that outta scare the commies/sarc
The GOP isn’t doing a drat thing to stop what is happening to our country so why would the Dems stop now..they want Trump gone, that way Biden does not have to run and someone else can take his place and win easily. They know that Trump can beat biden, or Newsom, that is pretty drat obvious, but once Trump is out, Biden can say “Im too old to run Im passing the torch” and someone else will take his place. The GOP doesn’t do a drat thing to investigate the Biden family, other than going on Newsmax and talking about him, note to the GOP, NO ONE ELSE IS LISTENING thats the problem..other than b*tching on conservative networks they aren’t doing a drat thing while our country wastes away

93 posted on 7/18/2023, 9:26:47 AM by Sarah Barracuda

There's been a few fantasy scenarios but they've all been boring until now.

quote:

Again, since we are down to The Fall of Rome and bread and circuses, it doesn't matter who is in charge as long as it is broadcast live. The Democrats know this but only a few know that Trump II will mark the first time that the First 100 Days in Office are strictly about settling scores. The surprise will be that the "I want people to like me" Trump is gone -- and you can hear it in his rally speeches -- replaced by "This is our country, and you marxists have forfeited your right to co-exist in our country" Trump.

Having been quickly found guilty by the first Article III domestic tribunal, of collusion, conspiracy, and outright treason against the United States -- most of the last White Hospice administration and their supplicants are packed onto a handful of 747-400s at AFB on a snowy January gangway on a desolate runway on live cable:

quote:

Attorney General Cruz was present to dispatch the traitors:

"There is the US Federal Exile jet, to take you anywhere in the world that will have you and your family. You have no papers here; your US assets are forfeit. If you set foot on American territory again, you will serve your full natural life in prison. Goodbye."

127 posted on 7/18/2023, 12:38:29 PM by StAnDeliver (Tanned, rested, and ready.)

Oh yeah, now we're talking.

quote:

this will continue every six weeks or so between now and the election.

it will be turned up volume wise with riots, cities burning and false flags out the kazoo... its what cia/fbi/anti fah do...

looking for that supernatural quantum event to show up by first quarter next year. perhaps the heavens will be parted like a scroll... or someting totally bizarre... alien invastion?

136 posted on 7/18/2023, 1:47:18 PM by MIA_eccl1212 (When the bad guys have leverage they use it)

Lordy!

quote:

To: Scott from the Left Coast

quote:

The government of the United States needs to end. And never return.

The government of the United States needs to be resuscitated based on our Constitution as originally written and intended by our founding fathers. All amendments following the Bill of Right should be chucked.

158 posted on 7/18/2023, 5:42:02 PM by Hiddigeigei ("Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish," said Dionysus - Euripides)

DOJ Targets Trump In J6 Investigation, Arrest And Indictment Looming posted by freeper Conservativetpa

Just look at the big brain on this guy.

quote:

To: Ann Archy

Of course the grand jury jurors are all Trump haters, but judging by the prosecutors... Are prosecutors allowed to threaten jurors for not voting to charge? They can threaten witnesses all they want. What stops them from threatening jurors?

Don’t know because I have never been on one.

12 posted on 7/18/2023, 7:06:11 AM by Organic Panic (Democrats. Memories as short as Joe Biden's eyes)

Freepers can't possibly admit that maybe Trump did crimes.

quote:

To: central_va

What I meant was they—not us—think a grand jury and trial in DC will kill Trump’s return to the Presidency.

They will indict, AND they will convict, because it is DC, a central location of Trump hatred. It doesn’t matter what, if any, evidence they have, or proof the defense has, even when he said at the very moment to protest PEACEFULLY.

Imagine Biden on trial in Alabama or Oklahoma. They’d NEVER let that happen.

22 posted on 7/18/2023, 7:46:40 AM by Alas Babylon! (Repeal the Patriot Act; Abolish the DHS; reform FBI top to bottom!)