Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
They probably took a whole microSD cards worth of pictures, and THAT was the best one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

https://twitter.com/LeftieStats/status/1681620518984613889?s=20

lol

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
https://twitter.com/jules_birch/status/1681575756382470144?t=z-V-zLCgcW1w35j_cQM2Ng&s=19

"But if we scrap this Tory policy we'll have to scrap these other ones too!"

Absolutely spectacular stuff from Labour. Just losers top to bottom.

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

How is this real lol? Lebvedev told the photographer to make her look like a nutter ?

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
Hoping that the Tories now abolish the 2 child cap, purely to make Labour look stupid.

Sunak: "We're doing this because children are important: we'll always spend on priorities and of course our children are priorities to us all."

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

As predicted, the more people actually see and hear of him, the less they like him.

Lady Gaza
Nov 20, 2008

His whiny nasal voice droning on about fiscal rules in the election debates is going to take 5 points off the polls

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

ah good, the Tory candidate More Unhinged Trunchbull

Collateral
Feb 17, 2010

Pistol_Pete posted:

Hoping that the Tories now abolish the 2 child cap, purely to make Labour look stupid.

Sunak: "We're doing this because children are important: we'll always spend on priorities and of course our children are priorities to us all."

Just as a manifesto "gently caress you." They may as well, they aren't going to win, and if they somehow do win? "Well, the economics have changed...."

Manifesto promises aren't worth spit these days.

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

Lady Gaza posted:

His whiny nasal voice droning on about fiscal rules in the election debates is going to take 5 points off the polls

Endlessly reminding everyone of his toolmaking father will knock off another 5

Lady Gaza
Nov 20, 2008

smellmycheese posted:

Definitely made a tool

Mr Phillby
Apr 8, 2009

~TRAVIS~

smellmycheese posted:

Honestly its prety misogynistic how everyone seems to ignore Keith's mothers involvement, couldn't have made the tool without her.

domhal
Dec 30, 2008

0.000% of Communism has been built. Evil child-murdering billionaires still rule the world with a shit-eating grin. All he has managed to do is make himself *sad*. It has, however, made him into a very, very smart boy with something like a university degree in Truth. Instead of building Communism, he now builds a precise model of this grotesque, duplicitous world.

Lady Gaza posted:

Possible Succesion S4 Spoilers

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

be happy :3

you can't fool me, that's a character from one of those british shows about village life in some nebulous time in the past my mother likes to watch sometimes. specifically the character that's an older schemester type, that always has some dubiously legal scheme to make money

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
:hmmyes:

And she lives in a small thatched cottage on Marjorie Taylor Green.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

A goon on discord said that's just Republican Hillary and they're not wrong IMO.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

SpiritOfLenin posted:

specifically the character that's an older schemester type, that always has some dubiously legal scheme to make money

You've just described a Conservative party politician.

Ash Crimson
Apr 4, 2010
Awful country

Just the worst

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

Pistol_Pete posted:

it would have been so easy for them to get away with proposing to remove the cap in a way that appeals to the thick racists they're hell bent on appealing to: "we need more british workers" lol

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear

she looks like she's having a breakdown at a funeral

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
The actual defined replacement rate is 2.1 children per woman, as per the general assumption that it takes two people to make a babby and they don't all have babby themselves, so even the worst of the great replacement conspiracy loons could be brought around by the fact that 2.1 is more than two and less than three, I hope.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear

Guavanaut posted:

it takes two people to make a babby and they don't all have babby themselves

:mcrappe:

Z the IVth
Jan 28, 2009

The trouble with your "expendable machines"
Fun Shoe

crispix posted:

It's the steroids. She's definitely on (cortico)steroids.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

crispix posted:

I had my eye on this casket first, bloody bitch upstaging me

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

Thread Quiz Time!! Using your skill and judgement on his media strategy - Can you guess what Rishi Sunak replied?

Betjeman
Jul 14, 2004

Biker, Biker, Biker GROOVE!
Any boats getting stopped?

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
I am not going to comment on that, I am going to grow the growth and stop the botes except for the big botes for bad lads I am going to get more of those and they are going to stop crimes and go to Romandia and then I am going to share a big sack of wet eggs with Sir Keir.

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

Congratulations to posters Guavanaut and Betjamen!!!!!

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Failed Imagineer posted:

Fred Talbot could have been stopped with that one simple trick

artist's recreation of the boris bridge

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

He has, however , found time to offer a genuine opinion on one man being told a posh bank don’t want his business anymore , which Elon musk has agreed with

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1681677838905229314?s=46&t=m_nNbkNoHG4lLitcpyHReg

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Basic services, such as private banks for millionaires.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

You will now have to apply to the Department of Procreation before you are allowed to have a third child. More details can be found on the procreate.gov.uk website on the page How to Fill Out Babby Form.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Can I sell my procreation credits back to the system somehow if I’m not gonna have kids

Raeg
Jul 7, 2008

The top 1% of ducks have control of 99.9% of the bread.

Jedit posted:

You will now have to apply to the Department of Procreation before you are allowed to have a third child. More details can be found on the procreate.gov.uk website on the page How to Fill Out Babby Form.

How is babby form?

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
How keir get pragnatic?

Just Another Lurker
May 1, 2009

History Comes Inside! posted:

Can I sell my procreation credits back to the system somehow if I’m not gonna have kids

Sperm Bank takes on a whole new meaning. :dadjoke:

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

The Mail cynically knows exactly what it’s doing here but it’s still a “don’t look up” lol

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
It's not right bathing in water in rivers and beaches.
They should be full of poo poo, as God and private corporations intended.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Nice of them to include the goose stepping in there too.