Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Getting my last Thursday posts in before I go to sleep at 11:59 eastern

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I tried to go to an Applebees yesterday at 1:45 and despite seeing 80% of the tables free was told there was a 20 minute wait.

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

They probably didn't have enough staff

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

he’s on “the list” for sure

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
They just told him there was a wait because he was already poo poo faced when he got in and yelling for more tendies and "strong" island ice tea

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

they only have one microwave to prepare their frozen entrees with, and if there's a backup there's nothing they can do except tell people there's a wait to be seated

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Karma Comedian posted:

They probably didn't have enough staff

That's what I reckoned.

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

It's Saturday my goons

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

welcome back

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Long island ice teas are magical though, it’s crazy how they have so much booze yet don’t taste like it at all

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

mods on point with the switchover again :cheers:

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

But it’s still Friday in all the best places? Weird imho

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Toxic Mental posted:

But it’s still Friday in all the best places? Weird imho

It's just how it goes

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Yes - Shitter of a Nasty Shart

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Happy chat day everyone

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
9:30 friday whats up bitch bois

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I'm listening to Dire Straits on SPOTIFY

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I'm at a bar that's doing a Taylor Swift event and I've been accosted three times

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
I'm lying in bed with a floofy cat next to my thigh. It is almost 10pm Friday and I am pleasantly, sleepily high.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Charles Bukowski posted:

I'm lying in bed with a floofy cat next to my thigh. It is almost 10pm Friday and I am pleasantly, sleepily high.

did they give you a bunch of opiates for your busted rear end foot

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
No, doc said I bruised the bone. Filled out my wcb form and told me to stay off it until it was better. Keeping the "never broken a bone" streak alive.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Charles Bukowski posted:

No, doc said I bruised the bone. Filled out my wcb form and told me to stay off it until it was better. Keeping the "never broken a bone" streak alive.

I broke my collarbone when I was 5 and it was miserable, and still has lasting effects on my entire upper torso to this day because of Ehlers-Danlos along with all the other things that poo poo caused at that point.

I never bruised any bones in my feet but both of my shins have dents because of dumb work poo poo I did; and I sprained both my ankles a lot from skating, man when professionals tell you to stay off it they mean it.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=242H7F8DKHA

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Happy Saturday all around

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Wendigee posted:

Happy Saturday all around
https://i.imgur.com/apIz1Zq.mp4

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

im chatting. i hope everyone else is chatting too.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Hey Chat Thread, I made an indie game as part of the PocketQuest Game Jam 2023! If you feel like exploring a wacky galaxy with your friends, [url=check out THE ODDER REACHES! In it, players will traverse a strange galaxy filled with freaky aliens, weird political intrigue, and bizarre technology as they collectively explore and create a universe together. You can get this fucker for ONE US DOLLAR (1 dollar).

So far feedback has been very positive and folks seem to be having fun with it. Any reviews/comments much appreciated!

Calico Heart fucked around with this message at 08:43 on Jul 22, 2023

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

started the morning off realizing I forgot some groceries and then the dog puked

not a great start, Saturday

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I'm listening to Dire Straits on SPOTIFY

That ain't working.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Drinking coffee, watching rabbits eat grass, saturdaying hard this morning

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Peggy Edson posted:

started the morning off realizing I forgot some groceries and then the dog puked

not a great start, Saturday

It's only the start!

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
realised I forgot my dog then the groceries puked

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Bad Purchase posted:

how far has salt life penetrated inland? i've been seeing them around my beach town for over a decade, figured it was a beach lifestyle brand

i know it has some national recognition because i've seen others joke about it, but do fresh water lake enthusiasts also live the salt life?

no one answered your question because I'm probably like the most white noise poster around but

they are sorta prevalent around the great lakes, usually on cars owned by people who own waterfront 4b3ba houses they call their "cabin", hence the jokes

I prolly wouldn't bat an eye if we were near salt water but being where we are, its definitely got some associations

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
good morning happy Saturday, I got a bunch of garden work done and now I'm doing the video games before I go back out there and move a bunch of poo poo around and plant a bunch of poo poo in the garden yeehaw

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

good morning my wife is off to a market to sell her wares everyone wish her luck

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Sid Vicious posted:

good morning my wife is off to a market to sell her wares everyone wish her luck

What's she selling? Good luck to her at market.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

redshirt posted:

What's she selling? Good luck to her at market.

they started off a business making bath bombs and soaps and stuff at the start of covid shutdown in 2020 and then started selling a lot of their crocheted and knitted stuff and that's what they mostly focus on for the summer markets because people dont take as many baths in the summertime

https://bathandwool.bathnote.ca/collections/knit-crochet-handcrafts she has like a ton of amigirumi she's made that isn't on the website yet as well

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

bagmonkey posted:

no one answered your question because I'm probably like the most white noise poster around but

they are sorta prevalent around the great lakes, usually on cars owned by people who own waterfront 4b3ba houses they call their "cabin", hence the jokes

I prolly wouldn't bat an eye if we were near salt water but being where we are, its definitely got some associations

ya i should have typed more in response to the question. here on the coast of massachusetts i see them a lot but usually on higher end cars or trucks. we grew up on a tidal river and the other local water people i know pretty much don't have the stickers, except for a few of the really wealthy ones. so around here its more of a status thing i guess? when i see them it always makes me think they might be weekend warriors who go out and trash the riverbanks and camping spots but i know they're not all like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
also i got a later model of my kayak for $500 (usually $1200) and i am over the moon, been looking for more of them for a log time but they always get taken too quick. got this one within an hour of it going up last night and picked it up 9am this morning.