Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

by 2027 the hungarian grand prix will start with the ceremonial execution of gays

i mean so will the miami gp but

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

russell being a useless clown gives me energy

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

New qualy tire rules are great, RIC is back, Ham on pole.

Gonna be a good race.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Spaced God posted:

by 2027 the hungarian grand prix will start with the ceremonial execution of gays

i mean so will the miami gp but

but the Miami one will also be an underwater ceremony

aledesma
Jul 22, 2012

lol my dad who is not a native english speaker was just telling me that he finds Danica’s voice annoying and she sounds like she twists her mouth when she talks.

She is really bad at this.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

speng31b posted:

but the Miami one will also be an underwater ceremony

Newey can also design boats

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Didn't one team literally race airboats as a pr thing before the Miami gp? They're already practicing

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Lewis got that poo poo box Mclaren working at Hungary. He loves this track

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

SLEEPY SAINZ

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Siesta Sainz

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Thanks Ants posted:

Newey can also design boats

:hmmyes:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

tony quidtana posted:

SLEEPY SAINZ

racist

Bip Roberts posted:

Siesta Sainz

not racist

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

lmao if you thought George Russell wasn't poo poo and big lmao if you thought he was in fact good and Lewis wasn't just phoning it in when the car was poo poo like he has done his entire career. lol

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

Get in

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

there

Dictator.
May 13, 2007

#Blessed

aledesma posted:

lol my dad who is not a native english speaker was just telling me that he finds Danica’s voice annoying and she sounds like she twists her mouth when she talks.

Such an annoying voice. On par with the tiktok lady voice.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

aledesma posted:

Just wait until you see her racing career results!

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Just wanted to check in and say lol Ferrari

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
Indy car is almost unwatchable with the way they do commercials during the race. Pathetic displays

Anders
Nov 8, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
This is the most enjoyment I've had in F1 since the last two laps (?) of the 2021 championship

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
Get up.

https://twitter.com/fiagirly/status/1682807057840234497?s=20

hmm

TheBacon
Feb 8, 2012

#essereFerrari

Did seb pass the investigator baton?

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

I hope this new quali tire thing continues, it really evens up the field.

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

This for my justices slingin' thangs, rib breakin' kings / Truck, necklace, robe, gavel and things / For the solicitors seein' them dissents spin and grin / That robe with the lace trim that win.
GET IN THERE LEWIS

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

This is the lamest attempt to poo poo stir I've seen, because it just makes him look like a heel.
Merc would have had a 1-2 here last year in Quali if not for Lewis' DRS failing on his Q3 run - and this was before the merc was getting broadly more competitive again.
They're just good on single lap pace here.

Just congratulate your team and yourself instead of preening for #teamLH broke brains on twitter lmao

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

This for my justices slingin' thangs, rib breakin' kings / Truck, necklace, robe, gavel and things / For the solicitors seein' them dissents spin and grin / That robe with the lace trim that win.

Khablam posted:

This is the lamest attempt to poo poo stir I've seen, because it just makes him look like a heel.
Merc would have had a 1-2 here last year in Quali if not for Lewis' DRS failing on his Q3 run - and this was before the merc was getting broadly more competitive again.

Just congratulate your team and yourself instead of preening for #teamLH broke brains on twitter lmao

Actually - imo - get in there Lewis.

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
Get up.

Khablam posted:

the video is from thursday, not today, so you're an idiot again

hamilton is intimating knowledge of something that isn't being investigated yet because red bull wines and dines every media outlet

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

people predictably reacting normally to lewis taking pole

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

the video is from thursday, not today, so you're an idiot again
Then it just makes it a dumb comment with no basis in reality, I guess.

Khablam posted:

What we've learned the past two weeks is Aston need to hire someone to read the rulebook

This graphic I posted earlier doesn't suggest the RBR has slowed one iota, and neither do the quali times from this weekend as they're all up on last year by similar margins.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

Zhou P5 is well done by him.

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos
Fun quali. Good to see the old goat getting in there again.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Khablam posted:

Then it just makes it a dumb comment with no basis in reality, I guess.

This graphic I posted earlier doesn't suggest the RBR has slowed one iota, and neither do the quali times from this weekend as they're all up on last year by similar margins.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
:zhou:

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
:lewis:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

Khablam posted:

If by "#teamLH broke brains" you mean extremely high quality fans with good taste, :yeah:

Take the plunge! Okay! posted:

A Zhoudium, if you will
I'm on board for this but how would it compare to a Strodium?

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

Khablam posted:

you're getting very upset by banter and have been off the rails for a week or so. do fewer rails, dude

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
And Red Bull hasn't been pulling giant leads lately. Not that they're going slower (besides Checo) but everyone else is catching up to them.

Besides Stroll.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

LEWIS! LEWWWWWIIIIIIIIIIIS!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Judge Schnoopy
Nov 2, 2005

dont even TRY it, pal
Over the moon about the second row McLaren lockout. Both those kids can really loving drive.