Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Milo and POTUS posted:

Oh man I'd love to see those replies

It's pretty much variations on explaining protective clothing, wondering if he understands the Death Valley is hot, and questioning whether he believes everyone is lying about the temperature.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
My body is lying to me about temperature, it's been taken over by Jewish micro agents telling it to pretend it's hot, time to take drastic action to protect my liberty against this globalist ploy *jumps into a vat of acid*

H.R. Hufflepuff
Aug 5, 2005
The worst of all worlds

Gyges posted:

It's pretty much variations on explaining protective clothing, wondering if he understands the Death Valley is hot, and questioning whether he believes everyone is lying about the temperature.

And of course his fellow bluechecks saying "Yeah, what's up with that?"

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/revhowardarson/status/1681488583314767872?s=46&t=A_iY-gupVf13dcIJPetZhQ

Ooh that is sweet

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1682546426499289088/vid/888x486/6Ow4TdupqesO8BJ4.mp4?tag=14

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

drat, that sketch actor does a really convincing Mephistopheles.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
If you're wondering why you didn't get your raise or promotion, the answer isn't to target minorities. It's to dismantle at-will employment and implement standards and transparency.

confused
Oct 3, 2003

It's just business.

Did he shave off his eyebrows? I can't tell if the slight discolorations above his eye are his eyebrows or the shadows from his brow. Either way, dude seems to be going all in on a Lex Luthor look.

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Someone please help me find my keys =(
Lol how am I older than him

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

If you or a loved one have been an victim of rigged elections, fake news, witch hunts, even though you did everything perfect, then call: Nazi Human Skin Lamp

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

You think reality is a circle of salt around my brain keeping witches out?

Freakazoid_ posted:

If you're wondering why you didn't get your raise or promotion, the answer isn't to target minorities. It's to dismantle at-will employment and implement standards and transparency.

I've heard enough white guys call any and all employed women and people of color "diversity hires" ever since the SCOTUS decision where I'm pretty sure they're not gonna be too receptive to this idea.

raverrn
Apr 5, 2005

Unidentified spacecraft inbound from delta line.

All Silpheed squadrons scramble now!

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

https://twitter.com/technicallyron/status/1683058689224179712?s=46&t=6HOSYVrXffESMo0NlyR0Lg

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

I do have genitals. I have all the genitals.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Ruffian Price posted:

I do have genitals. I have all the genitals.

poo poo I didn't know we were supposed to collect them, gently caress

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

RandomBlue posted:

poo poo I didn't know we were supposed to collect them, gently caress

Please don't go all Ed Gein for the sake of social media loons

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Rappaport posted:

You should totally go Ed Gein's for the sake of social media loons.

It's what Ed Gein's would of wanted!

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Air is woke and queer according to fascists now, so we might see the outcome of "Michelle Obama recommends breathing" :getin:

https://twitter.com/I_make_music/status/1682910472356626432

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
Well, with any luck, maybe we can get a non zero number of CHUDS to suffocate themselves by not breathing the gay air.

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

weird, that last one is word for word effusive praise as i left the theater

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

Guavanaut posted:

Air is woke and queer according to fascists now, so we might see the outcome of "Michelle Obama recommends breathing" :getin:

https://twitter.com/I_make_music/status/1682910472356626432

Some of the intended audience of this meme are one tiktok challenge away from inhaling straight diesel exhaust to build testosterone and own the libs

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

parthenocarpy posted:

Some of the intended audience of this meme are one tiktok challenge away from inhaling straight diesel exhaust to build testosterone and own the libs

This was no-joke actually a thing on youtube back when rolling coal became popular five-ten years ago.

Kobal2
Apr 29, 2019

Rappaport posted:

Right.
Go Ed Gein for your own enjoyment and/or for the cheevos.

Kobal2
Apr 29, 2019

Captain_Maclaine posted:

This was no-joke actually a thing on youtube back when rolling coal became popular five-ten years ago.

FALSE. FAKE NEWS. WOKE MIND VIRUS BULLSHIT.

It wasn't to own the libs but demonstrate absolute masculine manlihood. So there.
Another dumb lib owned with facts and logic :smug:

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

https://twitter.com/browtweaten/status/1683213576117403652?s=46&t=v69FFc9gmilk6I-vYnAGzw

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

SpeakSlow
May 17, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Goddamn it someone start making Perri-Air right loving now. You will be a fortuneaire.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

SpeakSlow posted:

Goddamn it someone start making Perri-Air right loving now. You will be a fortuneaire.

That idea is rear end backwards.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

https://twitter.com/lizrummy/status/1683920495920693248?s=46&t=6HOSYVrXffESMo0NlyR0Lg

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Nate Hochman posted:

Are there any good essays/etc from smart left-wing thinkers about what distinguishes fascism from “normal” right-wing politics? The academic literature on fascism often describes it in abstract terms that could feasibly be applied to a large swathe of mainstream conservatism

Lager
Mar 9, 2004

Give me the secret to the anti-puppet equation!

lol that's written by the guy who just got fired by DeSantis for posting a video with a sonnenrad superimposed over DeSantis, right?

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Lager posted:

lol that's written by the guy who just got fired by DeSantis for posting a video with a sonnenrad superimposed over DeSantis, right?

Yessir

Wonder if he got a call from his old pal this week as well

zoux fucked around with this message at 17:02 on Jul 26, 2023

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
I can't imagine not entering a fuge state breakdown upon randomly being called by a concerned Tucker, worried about my welfare. How is that not a life changing moment of introspection and change?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I mean maybe he'd consider it a good sign he was on the right track\

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

https://twitter.com/johnknefel/status/1684647089270075392?s=46&t=6HOSYVrXffESMo0NlyR0Lg

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006
I will physically saw off Florida from the Union.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Gyges posted:

I can't imagine not entering a fuge state breakdown upon randomly being called by a concerned Tucker, worried about my welfare. How is that not a life changing moment of introspection and change?

The thing about Nazis is that they like being Nazis, no one gets arm twisted into being a fascist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Staluigi
Jun 22, 2021

Everybody post your favorite clip of PragerU instructional videos that proves that they're nazi pieces of poo poo