Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Mokotow posted:

Find solace in the knowledge that these boys have fragile egos. Once Lewis lost the championship to Max, he broke so hard he’s been a middling driver ever since. This will happen to Max and watching him break down will be as glorious as it is now watching a dejected Lewis.

This is what I'm holding onto, especially since Max doesn't know how to do anything but race so his Mclaren era Alonso period is going to be incredible because he's never going to reach the state of not giving a poo poo nirvana that Kimi and Vettel reached.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

acidx
Sep 24, 2019

right clicking is stealing
Evidently piastri picked up some floor damage from a kerb, and that led to decreased downforce and increased tire wear. That explains why his pace fell off so bad at the end of the race. I wondered why Hamilton put a 20 second gap on him so quick. The Ferraris didn't close the gap to Piastri at all while that was happening tho lol.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

Sab0921 posted:

It's dairy free - wife is breastfeeding and goes dairy free for that because Kid #1 had some milk allergy so we just pre-emptively did it for the other kids. So butter is replaced with oil and milk is replaced with a nut milk substitute and it's coated with vegan butter.

DAIRY FREE CORNBREAD RECIPIE

1 cup yellow cornmeal
1 cup flour
1/4 cup brown sugar (you can add to this if you want it to be sweeter)
1 cup Almond milk (any non-dairy substitute can work)
1 egg
1/3 cup oil.
1 tbsp baking powder
1 tsp salt

Mix the cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a bowl. Get it all nice and mixed up
Add almond milk, egg (I beat the egg before hand, but you can do it in the bowl) and oil. Mix until it's well incorporated

Pour into CAST IRON SKILLET. I coat the sides with vegan butter

Pre-heat oven to 400 F - bake for 15 min - put a toothpick in to see if it comes out clean, if it doesn't, put it back in there and check in intervals until it's done.

Once out of oven, I put a coat of vegan butter on the top

Done - you have cornbread.

Excellent thank you

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Half of reddit bleating on about "We've never seen dominance like this" when Damon loving Hill could win by a minute.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Dudley posted:

Half of reddit bleating on about "We've never seen dominance like this" when Damon loving Hill could win by a minute.

This is jacques villeneuve erasure

Grimson
Dec 16, 2004

you can call me halfshaft

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

We need someone with as German a name as Heinz-Harald Frentzen on the grid again to restore the sport to where it should be

Dictator.
May 13, 2007

#Blessed

Thanks Ants posted:

We need someone with as German a name as Heinz-Harald Frentzen on the grid again to restore the sport to where it should be

Rename Max to Maximilian von Stappen

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

ilmucche posted:

This is jacques villeneuve erasure

Yes. It is.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Jacques Villeneuve is the worst F1 Champion ever.

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Kirios posted:

Jacques Villeneuve is the worst F1 Champion ever.

Is he worse than Rosberg?

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

njsykora posted:

This is what I'm holding onto, especially since Max doesn't know how to do anything but race so his Mclaren era Alonso period is going to be incredible because he's never going to reach the state of not giving a poo poo nirvana that Kimi and Vettel reached.

when the rules change in 2026 and newey is gone max is going to go for the triple crown or something like that

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Jack Newtown never beat Lewis Hamilton in equal equipment so...

Personal Lucubrant
Oct 18, 2016

Just thinking about what to do with all the money I don't have.

ArmZ posted:

when the rules change in 2026 and newey is gone max is going to go for the triple crown or something like that

in iRacing

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Knowing what we do now about how dysfunctional Ferrari is, any WDCs won with that team should count as 1.5 championships

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Missione
Passione

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Diet Crack posted:

Missione
Passione

I read that and I just want a long cool drag of Virginias best

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Bip Roberts posted:

I read that and I just want a long cool drag of Virginias best

Virginia probably doesn't allow any kind of drag

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

This for my justices slingin' thangs, rib breakin' kings / Truck, necklace, robe, gavel and things / For the solicitors seein' them dissents spin and grin / That robe with the lace trim that win.

Thanks Ants posted:

Knowing what we do now about how dysfunctional Ferrari is, any WDCs won with that team should count as 1.5 championships

someone post the meme where the ferrari fan is loading the gun with pasta.

aledesma
Jul 22, 2012

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

It's so good

Nowher
Nov 29, 2019

pack your bags
Christ what a loving dreary race. Why do I get my hopes up with F1? I never learn

Personal Lucubrant
Oct 18, 2016

Thanks Ants posted:

Knowing what we do now about how dysfunctional Ferrari is, any WDCs won with that team should count as 1.5 0.5 championships, because they would have to be cheating so loving hard.

FTFY

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.

Diet Crack posted:

Missione
Passione
Pissione
Shittione

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Nowher posted:

Christ what a loving dreary race. Why do I get my hopes up with F1? I never learn

See you back here for Spa

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

they did the wacky laptime/driving line comparison thing between danny and yuki

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-f_MJor_lXI

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

Sab0921 posted:

someone post the meme where the ferrari fan is loading the gun with pasta.

updated version

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

mama mia

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Oh God Belgium is another loving sprint weekend, too.

Harry Lime
Feb 27, 2008

:holymoley:

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

I genuinely and explicitly hope the FIA nerfs the Red Bull because this poo poo is boring

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

I don’t even have a max hate thing. This is just boring

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I do find it amusing that F1 spent all this time and energy to attract the US market. They finally have a solid entry there, it's growing in popularity, then they produce...this season.

It's probably the last thing Liberty wants right now.

Personal Lucubrant
Oct 18, 2016

Won't someone please think of poor Max regarding how lonely it is at the top?

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Arc Hammer posted:

Oh God Belgium is another loving sprint weekend, too.

:smith:

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
RAWE
CEEK

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

lmao wait Spa is a sprint? How many laps is that gonna be - three?!

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Lando could win the sprint

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

:ferrari: