Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Now add Jimmy Graham and see how those numbers skew.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
don't the Rams have some absurd number of rookies/second year FAs in for camp

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

The rams roster is something absurd with like 40 rookies going into their camp.

They're basically Stafford / Kupp / Donald, a pair of tackles and basically everyone else is a day 3 draft pick from the last few drafts. It's wild.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Those white Broncos helmets whip rear end

Gatts posted:

Don’t the Jets have Breece Hall? Did he get hurt? I assume Dalvin isn’t…Cooked lol

They do and he's great, but he's coming off a torn ACL and last I heard is missing camp on the PUP list. So at best he probably won't be at 100% to open the season and at worst starts out on IR. Adding a respectable vet isn't a terrible idea.

The Pats rumor seems more pointless since they have like a million RBs on the roster behind Rhamondre, surely one of them doesn't suck (???) They do have cap space to spare though.

Woof imagine getting dunked on by Sam Darnold and the literal last draft pick lol

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Freaquency posted:

Nah it’s always been hit or miss. It’s hard to consecutively crank out 32 of these and have every one be a banger, but there are always a handful of very funny ones each year. The fan letters have gotten a little tryhard though.

they should hire mcmagic, he has no problem cranking it out at work

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
Shanahan's as bad at QB evaluation as he is good at designing an offense

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

Is this a TI beat from 2011? drat that sounds old

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/1683916598661509120?s=46&t=DcBXErlGIUJUj8quAgYfkQ

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
sauce is worth 200 million if diggs is worth 104 lol

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Freaquency posted:

Nah it’s always been hit or miss. It’s hard to consecutively crank out 32 of these and have every one be a banger, but there are always a handful of very funny ones each year. The fan letters have gotten a little tryhard though.

they've always been try hard, and everyone thinks they have the worst fans (it turns out people are bad everywhere)

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

The Puppy Bowl posted:

It was a play to help reel in Lamar and a reflection of how desperate the Ravens were to improve their receiving corp. Still an absurd overpay for a WR that would be drat lucky to hit 800 yards this year.

its cool how scared FA wideouts are of coming to baltimore. and they should be.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Wanted to love these but instead :lol:

https://twitter.com/DailyBroncos/status/1683873924939915264

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Pretty close to what Marlon Humphrey got. That's kind of surprising considering Humphrey signed his deal two years ago.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

lmao

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
https://twitter.com/Commanders/status/1683930261837189122?s=20

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

If only Julius Thomas still played for the Broncos.

Orange Julius would be a good nickname

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Someone on Reddit said Injurius Proney and it’s the greatest nickname in history.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

What will Toney be able to do without training camp and a lot of reps

what if he only gets us *reads list*

a Super Bowl win

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

Kalli posted:

The rams roster is something absurd with like 40 rookies going into their camp.

They're basically Stafford / Kupp / Donald, a pair of tackles and basically everyone else is a day 3 draft pick from the last few drafts. It's wild.

"gently caress, THEM draft picks?!?!?"

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

kiimo posted:

If only Julius Thomas still played for the Broncos.

Orange Julius would be a good nickname

Not sure if serious but that absolutely was his nickname when he was on the Broncos :v:

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Friendship bracelets

https://twitter.com/chargers/status/1683922118424272896?t=MsazRE-9PEbQezjJ_SVnYw&s=19

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Diva Cupcake posted:

Someone on Reddit said Injurius Proney and it’s the greatest nickname in history.

Lol'd

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Edward Mass posted:

"gently caress, THEM draft picks?!?!?"

It's hard to argue with results:

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

a neat cape posted:

Friendship bracelets
Questionable originality.

https://twitter.com/nyjets/status/1662158103708856320?s=46&t=DcBXErlGIUJUj8quAgYfkQ

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Docjowles posted:

Not sure if serious but that absolutely was his nickname when he was on the Broncos :v:

I seriously did not know that but I never underestimate my ability to state the obvious as if it was a unique idea

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Friendship is for everyone!

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound
Someone mentioned Julius Thomas which means it’s time for It’s So loving Easy

https://youtu.be/jcrhXVhrVQw

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

a neat cape posted:

Friendship is for everyone!

except goons

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Which roster is this based on?

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Bip Roberts posted:

Which roster is this based on?

1975-1976

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

You can't convince me that the Lions will have a fighting chance in this game, so stop trying.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

The Ravens signed something called Arthur Manlet and are supposedly sniffing around Chase Young.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Gonna age like milk

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Lifespan posted:

My dick is in a box. Seriously, I'm stuck, someone call 911

I finally got around to this. They're on their way to there with the Jaws of Life.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Ayudo posted:

So they snared him with a bunch of fake incentives? The NFLPA really needs to get them on the same tag as WRs.

Edit: Tim Patrick, Michael Thomas, MVS, and Brandin Cooks all making $10 mil this year.

Few pages back, but just make the franchise tag the average of the top 5 paid players, regardless of position. If they are so important to your franchise, start shelling out that QB money.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through
niners are cool, glad purdy gets to play early this year

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

sharknado slashfic posted:

The Ravens signed something called Arthur Manlet and are supposedly sniffing around Chase Young.

This made me think I'd missed Chase Young becoming a free agent for a second.

I don't know what you'd trade for the guy after the last couple of years, he's someone I'd like to have on my team but, uh....yeah we've already got the Kadarius Toney jokes going on over here.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

gently caress you I want Max Unger back :mad:

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Grittybeard posted:

This made me think I'd missed Chase Young becoming a free agent for a second.

I don't know what you'd trade for the guy after the last couple of years, he's someone I'd like to have on my team but, uh....yeah we've already got the Kadarius Toney jokes going on over here.

Yeah I'm not sure how serious it is, maybe just doing some due diligence

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Teeth
Sep 12, 2008

hearing reports that Al Nassr in saudi arabia have offered chase daniel a 3 year $60 mil contract