Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 352 days!
its way too insular of a thread but the "outsider" posters are poo poo (seriously you all are trash), its hard to say really

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Mr Hootington posted:

It is an issue for them. Many of them believe they are a crew who is at war with their fellow cspammers.

I changed my mind, that whacky thread has produced some funny stuff like the weirdo doxxers getting themselves permabanned and the previous goon fund imploding because it was being skimmed, great stuff. lets see what else they cook up.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Jeffrey of YOSPOS, what the sweet mother gently caress are you doing? targeting CKF for extermination is genocide. denying the mods intentionally targeted CKF for extinction through Fluffdaddy makes you a genocide denier

un gently caress your moral compass right now, holy poo poo.

for everyone else reading this, the admin of this forum is a genocide denier
leave this website. get out now

Jeffrey of YOSPOS, what the sweet mother gently caress are you doing? targeting CKF for extermination is genocide. denying the mods intentionally targeted CKF for extinction through Fluffdaddy makes you a genocide denier

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
also free CKF, an upstanding citizen

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
he's climbing, he's climbing, he's climbing

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Cranappleberry posted:

also free CKF, an upstanding citizen

absolutely

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

speng31b
May 8, 2010

I want to take their CKF, should they have them, and moderate their post post and probe each post with it and quote it to them

if they don't have CKF I want to get them a pet lumpentroll or arfjason and then slowly moderate the animal after years of bonding with them and then do the above

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

speng31b posted:

speng31b posted:

speng31b posted:

speng31b posted:

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
he's reached the top. He's got no rings, one hit from death but he's outside the level

Pingui
Jun 4, 2006

WTF?
Trying to own your posting enemies by technical knockout is some sad poo poo and I am glad CKF is gone.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Shifty Nipples posted:

:goofy: i didn't call anybody, didn't even really expect the ban to be approved tbh.

You 100% did, and you suck rear end.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

lol docbeard got tired of waiting for someone else to make the thread

Brandon Proust
Jun 22, 2006

"Like many intellectuals, he was incapable of scoring a simple goal in a simple way"

fluff loves the trump thread and wants to hug and kiss it. only explanation for that probe

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Brandon Proust posted:

fluff loves the trump thread and wants to hug and kiss it. only explanation for that probe

100% he has an alt he posts in there on

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Brandon Proust posted:

yep

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Lib and let die posted:

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
he's tenderjerk

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

when you can't stand the politics forums:

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 352 days!

Regarde Aduck posted:

he's tenderjerk

i would have banned you ages ago if that were the case, you obsessive nobody

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

tenderjerk posted:

sounds exactly like what someone trying to cover their tracks would say

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Regarde Aduck posted:

he's tenderjerk

Fluff isn't an aggro creep like that poster.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Lib and let die posted:

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Regarde Aduck posted:

he's tenderjerk

it's hootington

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 352 days!

Mr Hootington posted:

Fluff isn't an aggro creep like that poster.

knowing i make you uncomfortable on these forums brightens my day

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

tenderjerk posted:

drat that's pretty badass

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
the trump thread is full of people with barely contained rage and the vibes are excruciating. nevermind the landlords who love to eat unidentifiable rotting meat or whatever kind of fetish someone turned buddykins into. the whole thread feels like a fight about to break out at a little league game full of mean drunk dads. it's bad. i don't go looking for it but like plinkey's unwashed, rotting finger i can loving smell it. everyone can smell it

also you got genuinely mad at crazy knuckles fan posting :stonk: and singing clint eastwood in a thread centered around spamming a bunch of absolute garbage. you got mad at the stonkface emote. it didn't even show up that much because of all the other poo poo that gets posted. how does that get to you

anyway then someone posted

and ckf did you the courtesy of getting it off the screen with the best part of clint eastwood and within 7 minutes you edited it out of his post emergency style and queued up a ban in a mod voice. nobody says "I'm tired of your repeated incredibly low effort trolling." but hot-cheekedly mad threadcops eager to finally get some revenge on a known troll

the gloating after ckf got a vengeful fluffdaddy 100k is the hosed up part though.

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN posted:

I'd like to think Plinkey's being genuine + knows to separate the goon fund from w/e gambling he does and the stubborn refusal to be transparent at all in the same vein of the UK mutual fund is just some bizarre idiosyncrasy.

plinkey stabbed crazy knuckles fan in the back without hesitation and only complained that shifty nipples wasn't fast enough to get rid of the riff raff. that's the trump thread and that's what you get if you stick your neck out for plinkey in his time of struggle. it's time to evict these devils

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

tenderjerk posted:

hehe there he is

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib
ckf spam doesnt bother me, ive had him on ignore for weeks

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Marx Headroom posted:

ckf spam doesnt bother me, ive had him on ignore for weeks

it's that easy

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

tenderjerk posted:

This sort of posting is just more evidence to gas the trump thread

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Mr Hootington posted:

Trump thread needs to be moved out of CSPAM and into CCCC. It is a chat thread for a specific group of people who do not want "outsiders" ie other people not in their "crew" to post in it. If moved to CCCC it can continue to be the chat thread they desire and none of the unwanted will stumble into it.

And now one of their 3 extremely stupid iks is requesting bans for posters who are not regulars for posting "too much spam" in a spam thread? Move it out of here.
Maybe clean up the other spam users like this poster:

Or the twitter bot IK who only stops posting tweet links or random garbage they find to call people transphobes or chuds for not engaging with the "content" they post.

yup

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Cuttlefush posted:

the trump thread is full of people with barely contained rage and the vibes are excruciating. nevermind the landlords who love to eat unidentifiable rotting meat or whatever kind of fetish someone turned buddykins into. the whole thread feels like a fight about to break out at a little league game full of mean drunk dads. it's bad. i don't go looking for it but like plinkey's unwashed, rotting finger i can loving smell it. everyone can smell it

also you got genuinely mad at crazy knuckles fan posting :stonk: and singing clint eastwood in a thread centered around spamming a bunch of absolute garbage. you got mad at the stonkface emote. it didn't even show up that much because of all the other poo poo that gets posted. how does that get to you

and ckf did you the courtesy of getting it off the screen with the best part of clint eastwood and within 7 minutes you edited it out of his post emergency style and queued up a ban in a mod voice. nobody says "I'm tired of your repeated incredibly low effort trolling." but hot-cheekedly mad threadcops eager to finally get some revenge on a known troll

the gloating after ckf got a vengeful fluffdaddy 100k is the hosed up part though.

plinkey stabbed crazy knuckles fan in the back without hesitation and only complained that shifty nipples wasn't fast enough to get rid of the riff raff. that's the trump thread and that's what you get if you stick your neck out for plinkey in his time of struggle. it's time to evict these devils

a good post from the user with the misspelled name

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
Make a better thread duh

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

a good post from the user with the misspelled name

i like the part where plinkey repays support and solidarity facing the same punishment with the contempt of a customer who has not been satisfied. didn't really expect to find a ckf post in there but in had a hunch

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Cuttlefush posted:

i like the part where plinkey repays support and solidarity facing the same punishment with the contempt of a customer who has not been satisfied. didn't really expect to find a ckf post in there but in had a hunch

the trump thread bring a safe space for the landlords of cspam says everything you need to know about it. and what must be done with it.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 352 days!

Cuttlefush posted:

what

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

scared?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Cuttlefush posted:

that is...scarily accurate