Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i have a lot of feelings and thoughts about the trump thread and what went down with but lol if you think anyone in SAD and espescially FD wants to hear them lol that threads going to be a disaster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Al! posted:

i have a lot of feelings and thoughts about the trump thread and what went down with but lol if you think anyone in SAD and espescially FD wants to hear them lol that threads going to be a disaster

Yep

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Cuttlefush posted:

whatever kind of fetish someone turned buddykins into

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

the someone was buddykins btw

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 352 days!
i will never "stick my neck out" for plinkey (and im sure he would attest to that) and also believe that ckf is unfunny trash and anywhere is better off with his absence

this isnt some us v them mentality, as much as youd like to believe that is the case

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

you’re plinkey’s best friend actually

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

tenderjerk posted:

i will never "stick my neck out" for plinkey (and im sure he would attest to that) and also believe that ckf is unfunny trash and anywhere is better off with his absence

this isnt some us v them mentality, as much as youd like to believe that is the case

:ironicat:

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

tenderjerk posted:

yes it is. i'm against you right now. i'm trying to get rid of you

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

too bad this thread isn't stickied, all the feedback is illegitimate

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 352 days!

for sure man

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 352 days!

Cuttlefush posted:

yes it is. i'm against you right now. i'm trying to get rid of you

oh i meant thread vs thread, i hate just about all of you on an individual basis

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

sounds like a you problem

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

tenderjerk posted:

oh i meant thread vs thread, i hate just about all of you on an individual basis

Why do you hate everyone? What are the reasons,?

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

tenderjerk posted:

consider logging off

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Mr Hootington posted:

Why do you hate everyone? What are the reasons,?

post the list

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

tenderjerk posted:

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

looks like a mass murder is in the top 3 posters. why are we waiting ot gas this thread

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

jesus christ hoot lmfao

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Zodium posted:

jesus christ hoot lmfao

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

Cuttlefush posted:

the trump thread is full of people with barely contained rage and the vibes are excruciating. nevermind the landlords who love to eat unidentifiable rotting meat or whatever kind of fetish someone turned buddykins into. the whole thread feels like a fight about to break out at a little league game full of mean drunk dads. it's bad. i don't go looking for it but like plinkey's unwashed, rotting finger i can loving smell it. everyone can smell it

also you got genuinely mad at crazy knuckles fan posting :stonk: and singing clint eastwood in a thread centered around spamming a bunch of absolute garbage. you got mad at the stonkface emote. it didn't even show up that much because of all the other poo poo that gets posted. how does that get to you

anyway then someone posted

and ckf did you the courtesy of getting it off the screen with the best part of clint eastwood and within 7 minutes you edited it out of his post emergency style and queued up a ban in a mod voice. nobody says "I'm tired of your repeated incredibly low effort trolling." but hot-cheekedly mad threadcops eager to finally get some revenge on a known troll

the gloating after ckf got a vengeful fluffdaddy 100k is the hosed up part though.

plinkey stabbed crazy knuckles fan in the back without hesitation and only complained that shifty nipples wasn't fast enough to get rid of the riff raff. that's the trump thread and that's what you get if you stick your neck out for plinkey in his time of struggle. it's time to evict these devils

You don't say.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Quotey posted:

You don't say.

wanna kill the trump thread or not

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

tenderjerk posted:

you got so angry at me you told me to kill myself lmfao

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

then tried to walk it back as a joke

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

This is an hbag avatar??? Ew. What the gently caress.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Poppers posted:

no, nhd. hbag has a different avatar usually.

there's a metal gear version somewhere

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Poppers posted:

thats hosed up

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Poppers posted:

these are most of the hbag avatars. didn't know they got a calibannibal at some point. miss them

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

AnimeIsTrash posted:

then tried to walk it back as a joke

Oh my bad I misremembered.

tenderjerk posted:

thanks for the suggestion, i would in turn post a recommendation to you but i think what i want to suggest is bannable now

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

tenderjerk posted:

that's not what I was referring to. Interesting that that's immediately where your mind went.

tenderjerk posted:

oh i think you know what.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

AnimeIsTrash posted:

you got so angry at me you told me to kill myself lmfao

A lot of people in the trump thread immediately pivot to telling people they "hate" to kill themselves or get murdered.

Click on any "chud" tweet I'm that thread and you see a gaggle of good s tripping over themselves tobdescribe how they want that person to die.

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Mr Hootington posted:

A lot of people in the trump thread immediately pivot to telling people they "hate" to kill themselves or get murdered.

Click on any "chud" tweet I'm that thread and you see a gaggle of good s tripping over themselves tobdescribe how they want that person to die.

that's right, we need to kill them first

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

most of all im mad because someone banned making GBS threads in my precious dump

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Mr Hootington posted:

redneck nazgul joked about you being a pedophile in the last thread, and his trump thread friends defended him lol

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

AnimeIsTrash posted:

redneck nazgul joked about you being a pedophile in the last thread, and his trump thread friends defending him lol

i just didnt even understand the joke

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

your best option here is to chain probe all trump thread posters until the thread can be secured for transport to a secure location. your cooperation would go a long way to fixing your past tansgressions.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Cuttlefush posted:

your best option here is to chain probe all trump thread posters until the thread can be secured for transport to a secure location. your cooperation would go a long way to fixing your past tansgressions.

yeah either fix the problem you caused or gently caress off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

go away you retard