Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Big Ass On Fire
Jun 16, 2023

:lol: :byetankie: :lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thekeeshman
Feb 21, 2007
LMAO that was quick, when I made my Gaddafi post I still had my previous tankie rage avatar. Someone's really frothing at the mouth.

EatMySpork
Nov 19, 2009

Utensil of the Gods.
lol those AV's are p sweet. not gonna lie.

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
Hillary for el presidente!

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
I'm on my third Hillary personally.

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde
I was wondering if the Hillary avs were someone pranking those who asked for the gang-tag but it seems no.

Splorange
Feb 23, 2011

Well this is certainly Hillarious

e: :byetankie:

Splorange fucked around with this message at 17:00 on Jul 28, 2023

Red Fructidor
Jan 8, 2004

Lmao at the big flopping HIMARS triggering them.

:byetankie: I'm still with her

Bertha the Toaster
Jan 11, 2009
This thread is hilarious with all these Hilarys. If they're doing it to piss people off they're just failing miserably.

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
Man just think if all that money spent on hillarizing posting enemies had instead been spent on mutual aid to help the at-risk and marginalized people in their local community

Perfect Potato
Mar 4, 2009
The Hill(arlie)s Have Eyes

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Bertha the Toaster posted:

This thread is hilarious with all these Hilarys. If they're doing it to piss people off they're just failing miserably.

It's a big upgrade for me

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

LMAO, :byetankie: is already pretty sweet as it is. The fact that it seemingly is actually successful at pissing at least on of them off to that extent is quite the cherry on top.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Aramis posted:

LMAO, :byetankie: is already pretty sweet as it is. The fact that it seemingly is actually successful at pissing at least on of them off to that extent is quite the cherry on top.

Imagine stanning that hard for a genocidal dictator for a war that doesn't even affect you

What the absolute gently caress lmao

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Red Fructidor posted:

Lmao at the big flopping HIMARS triggering them.

:byetankie: I'm still with her

Hilldawg HIMARS Battalion

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
It's the forums warfare equivalent of fielding this fiendish weapon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-SmfybCbsY

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
Pokémon Go back to russia

thekeeshman
Feb 21, 2007

HonorableTB posted:

Man just think if all that money spent on hillarizing posting enemies had instead been spent on mutual aid to help the at-risk and marginalized people in their local community

Actually helping people is a bourgeois affectation, posting is the only true praxis.

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"
HIMARS getting the job done once again

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

HonorableTB posted:

Pokémon Go back to russia

Pokemon go to the Poles

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I'm still super mad about war but things have got a bit Hilly

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Panzeh posted:

HILLMARS getting the job done once again

bad_fmr
Nov 28, 2007

Dandywalken posted:

thank you, whoever you are......

Rust i'm looking at you

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Learn to Capitulate

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
Ukraine just hit Taganrog with a missile strike and Russia is vowing swift consequences lol

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

The diabolical Hillth'dawg'benghazi brilliantly defeats her enemies by studying their art memes.

HKR
Jan 13, 2006

there is no universe where duke nukem would not be a trans ally

okay I'll admit it in this thread I think hillary would have made a better president than trump

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

Coming soon to a city near you..

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
“All problems should be solved in the course of negotiations, but they refuse to talk to us, including issues of strategic security," Putin said about the invasion in Ukraine and the expansion of NATO

lmao

Tai
Mar 8, 2006

HKR posted:

okay I'll admit it in this thread I think hillary would have made a better president than trump

Imagine their children?

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Hillary is commanding the HIMARS groups in the donbass.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

HKR posted:

Not a bad Hillary to die on

:byetankie:

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Fabulousity posted:

The diabolical Hillth'dawg'benghazi brilliantly defeats her enemies by studying their art memes.

Hillary? More like Killary.

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
Germany's aid deliveries to Ukraine for July 2023

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

HKR posted:

My cat would be better

President Miss Maizie will institute a mandatory 5 hour nap time in the afternoon :3:

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

TulliusCicero posted:

My cat would be better

President Miss Maizie will institute a mandatory 5 hour nap time in the afternoon :3:

How can I vote for Maizie

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Sweaty IT Nerd posted:

How can I vote for Maizie

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Hell yeah, hello my Hillary friends

ecureuilmatrix
Mar 30, 2011
:byetankie:

Putin would have gotten away with it, if it weren’t for this meddling Hillary!:argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
OG terrorist that led the separatist battalion Ghost (which was actually attached to the Russian Second Corps at the time) was successfully demobilized. Artur Bogachenko was the third leader of the terrorist militia to be liquidated since the start of the full scale war. The battalion was created in occupied Lugansk and attached to the Russian Second Corps