Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Khablam posted:

When I CORRECTLY predicted Max would become a multiple WDC and dominate the sport for years I also said the thread would do nothing but cry floods of tears and blame RBR for everything.
You'll note from my avatar the preferable outcome was, apparently, more years of Lewis/Merc winning with no challenge.

Predictably, the thread is crying buckets of tears about Max winning and blaming RBR for cheating.

https://squeelab.com/storage/videos/abfb53.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
i would honestly be entirely ok with max winning all the time if the drat austrian national anthem didn't suck so much

aluminumonkey
Jun 19, 2002

Reggie loves tacos

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

it's just banter khablam you don't have to post so seriously all the time

Don't worry he will write a long worded post about nothing.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

lmao

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

need subtitles

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

goddamn no wonder they slam the Cheat button so hard in his garage he's literally crying with rage that he didn't beat Q2 hard enough lol

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Oscar has some incredible one lap pace. Once he gets his race pace under control he's going to seriously challenge Lando.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

ilmucche posted:

khablam are you okay? you've been wayyyyy more aggro recently
I'm still a ferrari fan and I will post with passione

Kirios posted:

Oscar has some incredible one lap pace. Once he gets his race pace under control he's going to seriously challenge Lando.
Oscar is really impressing.
When nando, leclerc and with some delay, russel, got themselves forward on the grid they immediately started tangling with people in a desperate need to impress, or more so in leclerc's case just making endless unforced errors.
Oscar by contrast is just casually getting on with it and improving.

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
does anyone have a "get in there lewis" tramp stamp?

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos
Eight tenths :eyepop: Max is a beast.

Kirios posted:

Yeah, he's looking very good. Seems to have a great attitude, too. Hopefully McLaren can take it up another notch on the car.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Kirios posted:

that boy good

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Anders posted:

Just because I'm not that much of a fan to read bad sports journalism - there isn't any credible evidence RBR is actually cheating right? We're just being sore losers because that's half the fun of being invested in a sport?

Because Lewis isn't winning and thus racist cheating, OP

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Mods now that Aston Martin is officially washed can I please go back to my natural state, Failrarri Fuckmen? tia.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
So like 6 laps of hope and then Red Bull gently caress off into the horizon?

Simplex
Jun 29, 2003

He's going to get Piastri at turn 1 and Sainz is going to drive off track sometime during the first lap. He'll probably get Hamilton on the straight on lap 2. After that they probably won't swap positions if Checo is attacking Leclerc, so it might not be until the first round of pit stops before Max fucks off into the distance

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

Kirios posted:

Mods now that Aston Martin is officially washed can I please go back to my natural state, Failrarri Fuckmen? tia.

yea and im still holding out for sarge's heroes. he will definitely be in F1 for a very long time

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Charles Leclerc posted:

So like 6 laps of hope and then Red Bull gently caress off into the horizon?

Yup.

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos

Simplex posted:

He's going to get Piastri at turn 1 and Sainz is going to drive off track sometime during the first lap. He'll probably get Hamilton on the straight on lap 2. After that they probably won't swap positions if Checo is attacking Leclerc, so it might not be until the first round of pit stops before Max fucks off into the distance

That's a very optimistic take.

Sunk Dunk posted:

yea and im still holding out for sarge's heroes. he will definitely be in F1 for a very long time

F1 is just a stepping stone to IndyCar, anyway... at least when you are Logan Sargeant.

marshalljim fucked around with this message at 19:17 on Jul 28, 2023

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Perez will have a poo poo start but the Red Bull rocketship will make the places up on the straight and we will go back to posting about air fryers

Judge Schnoopy
Nov 2, 2005

dont even TRY it, pal
There will be a turn 1 fuckoff that eats verstappen, Hamilton, Russell, and Alonso. Perez will assume he wins by default and will be beaten by both McLarens

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Judge Schnoopy posted:

There will be a turn 1 fuckoff that eats verstappen, Hamilton, Russell, and Alonso. Perez will assume he wins by default and will be beaten by both McLarens

Ok changing my vote to this

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

If the Mercs can figure out how to make the car go as fast at lap 5 as it does at lap 45 then maybe

Snackula
Aug 1, 2013

hedgefund wizard

Thanks Ants posted:

Perez will have a poo poo start but the Red Bull rocketship will make the places up on the straight and we will go back to posting about air fryers

Guys guys I got a new washing machine with a direct drive motor like the really good sim racing wheels (also Fanatec sent me a very dangerous email about how their entry level DD wheel setup is down to 400 including an all-metal 2 pedal box now).

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

I bought the lowest end washing machine that Samsung made that had a direct drive inverter motor. Don't need Wi-Fi or the ability to put one sock into the wash halfway through but no belt to snap off is good, and it's very quiet.

Grimson
Dec 16, 2004

i will finally get a break from this nightmare on sunday by like 5pm

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Simplex posted:

If it's damp max will lead lap 3.

AutismVaccine
Feb 26, 2017

SPECIAL NEEDS
SQUAD

Thanks Ants posted:

I bought the lowest end washing machine that Samsung made that had a direct drive inverter motor. Don't need Wi-Fi or the ability to put one sock into the wash halfway through but no belt to snap off is good, and it's very quiet.

Buy a Siemens iQ700 and enjoy doing 15k cycles without problems.

edit: Maybe AlphaTauri should use washing mashines instead of their current poo poo boxes

Red Warrior
Jul 23, 2002
Is about to die!

Snackula posted:

Guys guys I got a new washing machine with a direct drive motor like the really good sim racing wheels (also Fanatec sent me a very dangerous email about how their entry level DD wheel setup is down to 400 including an all-metal 2 pedal box now).

Those are pretty good. Few weeks back my wife asks me if I'd like my father-in-law's racing wheel, he's an invalid and due to progression of his disease can no longer use it and it's just taking up space. I said sure, why not, figuring it was some basic Logitech thing which might be fun to mess with. Nope when it turns up it's a Fanatec DD base with F1 wheel and the additional paddle attachments. At some point I'll get the pedals for it, but yeah even using the paddles on the wheel to accelerate/brake is fun as hell.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

I had a Miele before that and it did 12 years but it broke right before covid lockdowns were starting to kick in so I had to buy whatever was available

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

Red Warrior posted:

Those are pretty good. Few weeks back my wife asks me if I'd like my father-in-law's racing wheel, he's an invalid and due to progression of his disease can no longer use it and it's just taking up space. I said sure, why not, figuring it was some basic Logitech thing which might be fun to mess with. Nope when it turns up it's a Fanatec DD base with F1 wheel and the additional paddle attachments. At some point I'll get the pedals for it, but yeah even using the paddles on the wheel to accelerate/brake is fun as hell.

If you get pedals get load cels

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

My Whirlpool of 9 years broke last month, it was a nice simple no gimmicks one.
Bought an LG one now, it's alright so far and at least doesn't have stupid bullshit like Wi-Fi/an App.

It needs to wash, it doesn't need many gimmicks.

niethan
Nov 22, 2005

Don't be scared, homie!

tony quidtana posted:

They broke the cost cap OP and their punishment was that a 90 year old frail arthritic woman with osteoporosis slapped Christian Horner on the wrist
actually that old frail arthritic woman was Doktor Helmut Marko

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Judge Schnoopy posted:

God willing.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

I'd take a Piastrodium

Red Warrior
Jul 23, 2002
Is about to die!

Sunk Dunk posted:

If you get pedals get load cels

Is that basically giving you the resistance in the pedals?

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004

Sunk Dunk posted:

does anyone have a "get in there lewis" tramp stamp?

better ways to troll for goon rear end than this

atvrager
Jun 15, 2007
fear

Red Warrior posted:

Is that basically giving you the resistance in the pedals?

load cells sense pressure, instead of position like cheaper pedals

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Thanks Ants posted:

I'd take a Piastrodium

Norriastrolldium

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Sunk Dunk posted:

He outqualified both Dan and Hulkenberg 💪😤

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dictator.
May 13, 2007

#Blessed

Thanks Ants posted:

I had a Miele before that and it did 12 years but it broke right before covid lockdowns were starting to kick in so I had to buy whatever was available

Always buy Miele cause it’s the Max Verstappen of appliances