Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

We Got Us A Bread
Jul 23, 2007

Whoolighams posted:

there's been a phenomenon of people following Reby Hardy/Gothic Baby on Tiktok without knowing who Matt is and having their partner notice him popping up and going "is that Matt loving Hardy"

My wife and I run a YouTube channel covering spooky stuff, and she showed me an email she got from Seth Rollins saying the basic "I show this channel to people on the bus, it's really good, i'm subscribed, etc.", and she had no idea who he was. She said "some guy who says he's a wrestler for that wrestling place says he's a fan. Do you know Seth Rollins?" She very confused by my "good wrestler, dated a nazi, and the entire wrestling internet has seen his tiny dick" response.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer

Quantum of Phallus posted:

You can only do so much with someone really bad at wrestling 😢

She seemed fine in early 2020, was that just the standards of pre-pandemic AEW or did she plateau really hard?

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo

We Got Us A Bread posted:

My wife and I run a YouTube channel covering spooky stuff, and she showed me an email she got from Seth Rollins saying the basic "I show this channel to people on the bus, it's really good, i'm subscribed, etc.", and she had no idea who he was. She said "some guy who says he's a wrestler for that wrestling place says he's a fan. Do you know Seth Rollins?" She very confused by my "good wrestler, dated a nazi, and the entire wrestling internet has seen his tiny dick" response.

what channel? i love spooky poo poo channels.

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

i mean you also don't have to publicly dox yourself

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

that's also ok

We Got Us A Bread
Jul 23, 2007

Sent you a PM as to not dox myself, and I don't really want to be one of those people who pimps their stuff on the forums.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

My issue with Britt is I don't know what style she's going for. She isn't quite good enough to be technical. She's not a high flyer. She doesn't brawl hard enough. Honestly I think she would be really well served to be an Austin type of punch and kick wrestler.

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

We Got Us A Bread posted:

Sent you a PM as to not dox myself, and I don't really want to be one of those people who pimps their stuff on the forums.

Gonna need that channel as well.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
I like Britt but I agree a bit more focus in her style would be welcome.

A Real Horse
Oct 26, 2013

RandolphCarter posted:

Gonna need that channel as well.

I don’t want to empty quote but as someone who loves spooky stuff, I would also like the channel.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Please also PM me the spooky channel if you’re comfortable, we live in a house of spookiness

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

Requesting spooky channel

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

I'd like to be spooked too

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Maxwell Lord posted:

She seemed fine in early 2020, was that just the standards of pre-pandemic AEW or did she plateau really hard?

standards were much lower.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Give me the spooks

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

I don't want the spooky channel. Just your name and address, please. Only joking. About the second part.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
PM me 40 dollars.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I have heard the spooky channel is called "Count Jackula"

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

yea ok posted:

I don't want the spooky channel. Just your name and address, please. Only joking. About the second part.

It's getting a little Penguin Patrol in here.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Shard posted:

It's getting a little Penguin Patrol in here.

no flyers, we're still good

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan

MassRafTer posted:

I have heard the spooky channel is called "Count Jackula"

what do you think Michael Noland's favorite entrance theme is?

Long-Time Lurker
May 20, 2021

readin'-but-not-postin'-jones

Maxwell Lord posted:

Don't suggest a wrestler with potential being on TV here or a few posters will go out of their way to say they've always sucked. These same people do the same to even Emi loving Sakura too.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I just remember everyone going out of their way to bring up Britt's wrist injury every time she had a lovely match

every time

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Whoolighams posted:

what do you think Michael Noland's favorite entrance theme is?

He probably thinks Starship is an affront to humanity and the Pixies bring up no results on his channel so I'd go with Cult of Personality but he's also kind of racist, so that leaves the Troggs version of Wild Thing!

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Lollin

https://twitter.com/lufisto/status/1685108137827733504?s=46&t=AwMtDeZF_tX5DmOd53fE0g

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

rovert being a creepy fuckin weirdo is why he's banned from being posted here in the first place

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Dutch Mantell wants us to know that he didn't just believed the absolute most harebrained global warming theory because he read it on twitter, he has believed it for years himself.

https://twitter.com/DirtyDMantell/status/1685033878744915969

https://twitter.com/DirtyDMantell/status/1685054614582808577

Climate Change denial isn't anything but saying "Thank you sir, I too believe ice migrates from pole to pole like birds" is pure wrestler brain.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Looking out my window, seeing the polar caps traveling south, must be fall I think as I take a sip of coffee

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
Why don't we just make new polar caps, we have the technology to make ice!

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Long-Time Lurker posted:

Don't suggest a wrestler with potential being on TV here or a few posters will go out of their way to say they've always sucked. These same people do the same to even Emi loving Sakura too.

those people would be correct and probably very cool

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
https://twitter.com/theakiraway/status/1684998475686064128

imagine being the kind of idiot that messages wrestlers to call them idiots for doing moves.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

flashy_mcflash posted:

Lots of people gonna be doing The Iron Wonka this Christmas.

Oompa Loompa doopa-dee-doo
We've got a tragic story for you...:smith:

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

https://twitter.com/IANdrewTheGiant/status/1685346711001071616

Aw. :unsmith:

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
https://twitter.com/KrisZellner/status/1685333094323081216

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

That be Los Hijos

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
If you are mostly off of twitter and are only vaguely aware it is now X and are wondering how the rebrand is going:

https://twitter.com/realchrisjbeale/status/1685353135236403200

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
That has to be violating some kind of ordnance.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

MJeff posted:

That has to be violating some kind of ordnance.

https://twitter.com/howellsacto/status/1685368496937648128

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
elon musk is the world's richest clown. no more, no less

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taxman
Jan 2, 2007

greetings sweeties, let me give you a back massage. for i am a whiz!

This is unfortunately true from Robert, Lufisto's line was criminally short at the GCW show I saw her at