Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
my only goal ever has been the destruction of the la li lu le lo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Shifty Nipples posted:

they're a turncoat tryin to play both sides lol

I thought there weren't sides??

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

btw real praxis opportunity for you "leftists" - if the trump thread is permanently moved to CCCC I'll donate 500 bucks a month to the charity of your choice

let's see how principled you are

lol this is the most unhinged post in his thread and that's saying something

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Jon Irenicus posted:

yeah it owns how unhinged I am

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

do you think anyone posting here has a normal brain?

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

mine is super hosed up

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

can you afford to buy me a gamer laptop

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

I thought there weren't sides??

there are aggressive mean spirited people (the way lowtax wanted posters to be) and kind people trying to be pals

Shifty Nipples has issued a correction as of 17:17 on Jul 29, 2023

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Al! posted:

yeah but I won't because it won't give me enough dopamine

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

do you think anyone posting here has a normal brain?

Nope lol

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
mod that gave the order to IK Homeless Friend, staring horrified at the slur-ridden corpse of the Trump Thread: Everyone mount up, we're Oscar Mike. WE'RE OSCAR MIKE.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Al! posted:

I can afford to give you a gamer word

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

yeah but I won't because it won't give me enough dopamine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fD76_5ZIol0

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Jon Irenicus posted:

O_o

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Al! posted:

I have a Toshiba Qosmio X75-A7298 you could have but idk what games it can play these days. It might have battery issues too

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

gamer laptops are dumb, laptops should be for browsing the forums and desktops should be for gaming

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

need to teach cspam what meltdown and unhinged means

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

gamer laptops are dumb, laptops should be for browsing the forums and desktops should be for gaming

look at richie rich over here who can afford an apartment with room for a "desk"

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

this. also there are good games a non-gamer laptop can run. gaming laptops are abomination

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Al! posted:

look at richie rich over here who can afford an apartment with room for a "desk"

tower/box on the floor. real gamers find a way

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
They're easier to bring to lan parties

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Al! posted:

ikea desk ftw

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

AxGrap posted:

They're easier to bring to lan parties

if you bring a gaming laptop to a lan party you will be asked to leave

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

if i need a desk i can just go into the metaverse and buy one

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
3 n00dz, two attempted slurs, countless probations of poo poo posters and my sweatpants pull string came out and I can't get it back in and now my sweatpants keep falling down when I stand up.

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

seems clear from the new trump thread that their IKs are neither wanted nor needed. please remove those, thank you

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Shifty Nipples posted:

there are aggressive mean spirited people (the way lowtax wanted posters to be) and kind people trying to be pals

you're so weird

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

that was zucks dream btw, people too poor to afford to live like humans spending their paychecks on cells and living off of doordash, in the metaverse

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Last night an apartment above mine had what I can only assume was a breach into the sewage dimension and gross water started coming down through my ceiling at about 3 AM and the so-called 'emergency maintenance' people at my apartment took about six hours to get hold of us (and then only to tell us that they'd cleaned up the water upstairs and would be coming by to inspect our water damage on Monday).

But a thread was moved to another forum for a few hours so I'm obviously going to keep this minor annoyance in perspective as compared to the great existential tragedy of our times.

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Al! posted:

that was zucks dream btw, people too poor to afford to live like humans spending their paychecks on cells and living off of doordash, in the metaverse

I'm living the dream

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

docbeard posted:

Last night an apartment above mine had what I can only assume was a breach into the sewage dimension and gross water started coming down through my ceiling at about 3 AM and the so-called 'emergency maintenance' people at my apartment took about six hours to get hold of us (and then only to tell us that they'd cleaned up the water upstairs and would be coming by to inspect our water damage on Monday).

But a thread was moved to another forum for a few hours so I'm obviously going to keep this minor annoyance in perspective as compared to the great existential tragedy of our times.

aaaa that sucks so bad

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Al! posted:

he got this idea from 'ready player one' and this is why we need to ban sci-fi media until the tech bro menace is destroyed

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

docbeard posted:

Whuff sorry

Regarde Aduck posted:

you're so weird

You're non gaming laptop is having display issues

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Regarde Aduck posted:

you're so weird

You probably think this post is about you
Don't you?

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

AxGrap posted:

Whuff sorry

You're non gaming laptop is having display issues

your*

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Regarde Aduck posted:

you're so weird

yes, it is weird to post on a bulletin board style internet web forum in the year 2023 you are correct.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

docbeard posted:

hate this poo poo. my last apartment had a similar problem. landlord was slow as gently caress, halfassed fixes, etc. only solace is that the damage may end up costing them when they can't ignore it anymore. but probably not lol

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

anyway ive been 86ed from way cooler bars than the trump thread

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Shifty Nipples posted:

yes, it is weird to post on a bulletin board style internet web forum in the year 2023 you are correct.

hey man even though it's clear you're the maddest anyone has ever been, we all support you + cheering you on vs the chuds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Shifty Nipples posted: