Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Smik posted:

…less of a jerk…

that’s the nicest thing anyone has ever said about me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Smik posted:

Name: Martha Ruebot
Team: Renegade Skulls
Role: Minor reoccurring character, disappears after Season 3 and assumed dead

The Renegade Skulls are a motley crew from many walks of life. Some are the repressed and poor from the great city, some are part of the old gang from when the Skulls only operated on the Lower Levels, and some of them just have a screw loose. Martha Ruebot is one such individual. Even the Skulls tend to avoid talking about her old life, other than she was once a model housewife to someone connected to the Royal Order and then something happened that caused her to murder the hell out of him , dismember his corpse and serve him up as a culinary delight to his peers.

They have these two ideas:
1. Whatever happened to her was bad and involved some outside sinister forces. Doesn't matter how crazy you are, you don't go from model housewife to being able to not only murder your Royal Order husband but also somehow survive resisting an arrest that costs you an arm.
2. The bastards deserved it. Don't ask her about it. Don't question her on it.

Whatever the case, it was Master Skull Gothekor who recruited her and saw to it that her crippled arm was replaced with a cyborg one and she's an excellent housekeeper even if some of the Skulls occasionally get nervous about the source of the meat at dinner.

In Season 4 she is last she's seen reassuring the Skulls she's going to take care of an incoming Red Legion attack; the mixed groups are split up to take care of multiple points. The last thing they hear from her is that "she's almost done, also what do you want for dinner?" which is followed by an explosion. While Go makes a return, Ruebot has yet to be seen but her remains were never found (or at least commentated on) some fans hope she might return one day -- but considering she chain smoked cigars and was a functioning alcoholic her long-term survival has always been questionable at best.

:getin: murder and cannibalism? Perfect.

.random
May 7, 2007

Smik posted:

Forgot to ask how you coloured it! Also this is her official colours now.

Did it on my phone using Tayasui Sketches, using “pastel” tools. Never really tried them before, but I like the way it came out! If I were half as good as you at drawing, I’d probably take more opportunities to color :buddy:

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib

Name: Betty "The Wall" Wilkins
Team: Royal Order
Role: Major reoccurring character/Game Boss

She's beautiful and I love her! :gerty:bOnw of those lovely long haired cows. The best :)

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
I wouldn't ordinarily ask something like this, but I was wondering if you could make another lady character for my friend, whose forum name name is something like donutcrab69?, too. She has been feeling sick, like pretty sick, and we have to wait til next month to go to the hospital. Plus, it's her birthday next week! and :blush::catstare: Thank you for your kind consideration. Oh and I do not mean to cut the line, <3 p.s. she's a newfound kind of hippie :catdrugs::lsd: lol

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Smik posted:

Name: Martha Ruebot
Role: Minor reoccurring character, disappears after Season 3 and assumed dead

The Renegade Skulls are a motley crew from many walks of life. Some are the repressed and poor from the great city, some are part of the old gang from when the Skulls only operated on the Lower Levels, and some of them just have a screw loose. Martha Ruebot is one such individual. Even the Skulls tend to avoid talking about her old life, other than she was once a model housewife to someone connected to the Royal Order and then something happened that caused her to murder the hell out of him , dismember his corpse and serve him up as a culinary delight to his peers.

They have these two ideas:
1. Whatever happened to her was bad and involved some outside sinister forces. Doesn't matter how crazy you are, you don't go from model housewife to being able to not only murder your Royal Order husband but also somehow survive resisting an arrest that costs you an arm.
2. The bastards deserved it. Don't ask her about it. Don't question her on it.

Whatever the case, it was Master Skull Gothekor who recruited her and saw to it that her crippled arm was replaced with a cyborg one and she's an excellent housekeeper even if some of the Skulls occasionally get nervous about the source of the meat at dinner.

In Season 4 she is last she's seen reassuring the Skulls she's going to take care of an incoming Red Legion attack; the mixed groups are split up to take care of multiple points. The last thing they hear from her is that "she's almost done, also what do you want for dinner?" which is followed by an explosion. While Go makes a return, Ruebot has yet to be seen but her remains were never found (or at least commentated on) some fans hope she might return one day -- but considering she chain smoked cigars and was a functioning alcoholic her long-term survival has always been questionable at best.

I took one look and had to color it:

But don't you skip my request Smik.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Smik posted:

That's loving amazing and way better than my original!

drat thanks. Original was great though, cool buff old lady is what I can only aspire to be one day.
I'm a really big fan of your fluffy cow tank, betty.

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

Fatkraken posted:

Use my name. I wanna be very monstery.

Name: Mr. Kraken
Team: The Royal Order
Role: Minor Reoccurring character

One of the hero teams are made up of tentacled ladies, and to try to counter their abilities the Royal Order commissioned an experiment of its own and the result was Mr. Kraken. Friendly and brilliant with the alien technology of the wilds, he was able to create the Kraken Project which involved grafting large, powerful tentacles to his own body. These tentacles have their own sort of alien intelligence which occasionally seems to influence him but so far he's stayed relatively in control and thus remains active in the Order. The Kraken project also has given him a limited form of regeneration but the energy requirements are pretty high and while he is a rather rotund agent of the Order if he didn't keep eating like he did he could literally faint from hunger and be put in a serious medical situation.

Mr. Kraken comes out to Fontaine in early Season 3 only for him to say "For crying out loud, what is it about me that makes my co-workers spill their beans and my suspects to clam up?", while giving Big Gun Xun an annoyed glance.

Xun and Kraken are just friends however and act as each other's wingman at the Spectrum.

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017
I feel....really.....really bad walking in here with the username I've got. I mean, with a bunch of teen catgirls and all, like......that would make for such a weird concept for a bad guy.....

.....I should have never posted this.

e: yes I still want one

OB-GYN Kenobi fucked around with this message at 16:05 on Jul 30, 2023

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

Karma Comedian posted:

I have to be in this
And I trust you to put me wherever

Name: "Karma"
Team: Dakka Smith Orkgirls
Role: Major Reoccurring Character; has own spinoff series "Well Ain't Karma Just..."

The bounty hunter, "scout" and mercenary "Karma" is only known by her alias. While she does carry a heavy pistol, her primary weapon is her sword and she prefers quieter ambush tactics. While incredibly skilled with her weapons and tough enough to survive the wilds solo, Karma isn't known for her better judgement outside immediate survival. Running into the Dakka Smiths Orkgirls she finds a common enemy with them and from that point onwards she becomes a regular ally to call upon.

Karma inexplicitly winds up involved in plots of retribution and revenge and will always somehow act as a spanner in the whole works and tip the scales for justice, yet she never comes out richer for it. The reason is usually due to something underhanded, selfish or immoral she does earlier in the episode which bites her in the rear end in the end.

In the original comics she's usually smoking something like a cigar or a "cigar", and in the network series this was changed to hunk of beef jerky and eventually Slim Jim. Her catch phrase is something along the lines of "Well ain't Karma just a Me?" or simply "Ain't Karma a..." right before she does something devilish or violent.

In her spinoff series, "Well Ain't Karma Just...", it's revealed that Karma is actually from an ancient line of knights and the reason why she's always tight for cash is because of how she solves her problems. Her lack of nobility in her problem-solving (and lifestyle in general) is the reason why her luck always seems to run out right at the reward. Even after learning this Karma has a lot of problems behaving herself and is often underwhelmed by the results when she does (despite them being leagues above the usual outcome)

At the end of her series, by the time she does finally learn how to be a proper knight and receives a fabulous reward -- she doesn't want it anymore and donates the bulk of it.

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

By popular demand posted:

I took one look and had to color it:

But don't you skip my request Smik.

Thanks! Also no I won't skip anyone, just doing them in order except for a bit of confusion that one time.

Today's been weird so things have gone slower than I'd like but hopefully tomorrow will be a bit better.

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Smik posted:

Name: "Karma"
Role: Major Reoccurring Character; has own spinoff series "Well Ain't Karma Just..."

The bounty hunter, "scout" and mercenary "Karma" is only known by her alias. While she does carry a heavy pistol, her primary weapon is her sword and she prefers quieter ambush tactics. While incredibly skilled with her weapons and tough enough to survive the wilds solo, Karma isn't known for her better judgement outside immediate survival. Running into the Dakka Smiths Orkgirls she finds a common enemy with them and from that point onwards she becomes a regular ally to call upon.

Karma inexplicitly winds up involved in plots of retribution and revenge and will always somehow act as a spanner in the whole works and tip the scales for justice, yet she never comes out richer for it. The reason is usually due to something underhanded, selfish or immoral she does earlier in the episode which bites her in the rear end in the end.

In the original comics she's usually smoking something like a cigar or a "cigar", and in the network series this was changed to hunk of beef jerky and eventually Slim Jim. Her catch phrase is something along the lines of "Well ain't Karma just a Me?" or simply "Ain't Karma a..." right before she does something devilish or violent.

In her spinoff series, "Well Ain't Karma Just...", it's revealed that Karma is actually from an ancient line of knights and the reason why she's always tight for cash is because of how she solves her problems. Her lack of nobility in her problem-solving (and lifestyle in general) is the reason why her luck always seems to run out right at the reward. Even after learning this Karma has a lot of problems behaving herself and is often underwhelmed by the results when she does (despite them being leagues above the usual outcome)

At the end of her series, by the time she does finally learn how to be a proper knight and receives a fabulous reward -- she doesn't want it anymore and donates the bulk of it.

I love her!

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

Shinjobi posted:

I wanna be a bad guy pixie monster thing

Well the rolls say you're part of the heroes.

Name: Jennie Jobi
Team: Power Pixie Girls
Role: Main Character (Cool but Rude)

Jennie Jobi is one of the central characters for the Power Pixies, wielding what she refers to as her BFG but given that she's still a pixie that term is extremely relative. The weapon isn't loaded with anything remotely resembling standard physical ammo, but with memories, experiences and/or sensations which can cause confusion, panic or most serious of all -- perspective. Blasting people doesn't cause physical harm but can still inflict psychological trauma and even if the sensations are temporary the repercussions may be long lasting. She has a natural talent for sensing people's mental states and uses this to her advantage for selecting ammo.

Personality-wise she's the wise-cracking type who's more interested in playing video games than training, which often catches up to her when dealing with more professional foes. Later in the series she begins to realize that even though her weapon doesn't leave any physical scars it's far more damaging to people's mental well-being than she thought and begins to make an effort to try to find more diplomatic solutions than just whip out the ol' BFG.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
:swoon: I'm perfect

Buddy_Cthulhu
Jun 10, 2005

Hm, how about sentient artifact macguffin important to the monsters, ala The Ancient Spirits of Evil or the Sword of Plundar, but with an inexplicably upbeat personality.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Content is still poppin, op. Still excited to see your process.

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

Oh hell yeah, another Smik thread! Put me down for reppin' the bird people, and you can put me on the good or bad side it' all good. You're good.

Name: Season 1-3: Sektor Par. Season 3 Onwards: Garuda Jasmine
Role: Minor Reoccurring Character

Sektor Par is a former Dremilin whose form is sometimes blamed on having been unmasked prematurely, but the specific details are a sensitive topic. Presented as male at the time, Par had the ability of flight with mystic wings as well as other avian features. While normally these inhuman features would be a serious barrier to joining the Royal Order, it became apparent that they needed some special individuals in order to deal with the Wild Hero Catgirls and the Renegade Skulls. Par is drafted into the Royal Order. While an excellent shot, vocal mimic and natural survival instincts, Par is also lacking in common sense, any knowledge of the law, and good ideas.

In Season Three, Par comes out to Fontaine that she is a trans woman, to which he replies "God dammit, there are other people who know how to get to the Spectrum!!" It's then revealed that Fontaine is a trusted figure in the LGBT+ community now and it only felt appropriate that he be the one to introduce "Garuda Jasmine" to the Spectrum and help her bury "Sektor Par". Fontaine grouses through most of the episode but when Jasmine asks if they should go to someone else he snaps "No, you can't trust this kinda thing to any ol' numbskull!"

Jasmine remains conscripted to the Royal Order but at least both Fontaine and Holly have her back. She does a lounge act at The Spectrum in her off hours in Season 4.

Let's sandwich this with Jasmine's later look:

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

Grey Cat posted:

Content is still poppin, op. Still excited to see your process.

Thanks. I'm still a bit frustrated with how slow I got things out this weekend, but my head's not been in a great place past few days. Still need to update my site too.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Smik posted:

Name: Season 1-3: Sektor Par. Season 3 Onwards: Garuda Jasmine
Role: Minor Reoccurring Character

Sektor Par is a former Dremilin whose form is sometimes blamed on having been unmasked prematurely, but the specific details are a sensitive topic. Presented as male at the time, Par had the ability of flight with mystic wings as well as other avian features. While normally these inhuman features would be a serious barrier to joining the Royal Order, it became apparent that they needed some special individuals in order to deal with the Wild Hero Catgirls and the Renegade Skulls. Par is drafted into the Royal Order. While an excellent shot, vocal mimic and natural survival instincts, Par is also lacking in common sense, any knowledge of the law, and good ideas.

In Season Three, Par comes out to Fontaine that she is a trans woman, to which he replies "God dammit, there are other people who know how to get to the Spectrum!!" It's then revealed that Fontaine is a trusted figure in the LGBT+ community now and it only felt appropriate that he be the one to introduce "Garuda Jasmine" to the Spectrum and help her bury "Sektor Par". Fontaine grouses through most of the episode but when Jasmine asks if they should go to someone else he snaps "No, you can't trust this kinda thing to any ol' numbskull!"

Jasmine remains conscripted to the Royal Order but at least both Fontaine and Holly have her back. She does a lounge act at The Spectrum in her off hours in Season 4.

Let's sandwich this with Jasmine's later look:

She's the best. Who needs good ideas or common sense when you can fly and look this great? :cool:

Thanks dude you knocked it out the park again. :cheersbird:

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
Hi, I'd be very happy to be included. Lady-type if possible.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Put me in coach.

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

ChickenHeart posted:

One token human, please

The major human group are the Royal Order and you might regret what you rolled up.

Name: Prime Minister Margaret "Chickenheart" Irons
Team: The Royal Order
Role: Major Antagonist to Season 6 Big Bad

Prime Minister Margaret "Chicknheart" Irons is a major antagonist from Season 1 to 5 and the Big Bad for Season 6. Initially simply being a meddling politician hampering the efforts of the Heroes, she becomes a bigger and bigger issue as the series progresses, increasing the threat the Royal Order poses as well as trying to limit what the Royal Order hero Him-Bo, and progressive members Fontaine and Holly are able to do. It is PM Irons that is one of the reasons why Fontaine quits the Royal Order.

Her nickname comes from how she immediately retreats at the first sign of danger. Why people assumed simple standard politican-cowardice it turned out she was feeding information to their enemies instead.

In Season 5 after the defeat of the Red Legion, the heroes discover that not only is she a politician but also directly involved with the White Legion and that she has managed to obtain an ancient artefact called the Power Sword. In Season 6, she becomes the new Big Bad as she mandates a martial law that eventually forces even Holly to defect. Saying anything else about Season 6 would be spoilers.

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog

Smik posted:

The major human group are the Royal Order and you might regret what you rolled up.

oh dear god no I'm a were-thatcher

(great job)

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

I should get out of my bookmarks more, this is some good stuff. I'd be game for anything :craboot:

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

Swedish Thaumocracy posted:

I'd like to see what fate my username and avatar have in store for me!

Name: Thaula Hulder
Team: Wild Hero Catgirls
Role: Minor reoccurring character

Thaula Hulder is one of the Wild Hero Catgirls' allies (and is also a Swedish creature of lore) who guards the forest where the cats make their hideout. She knows almost every tree because most of them sprouted from her, and hiding within the hollow of her back are a number of forest spirits that serve here. A powerfully built woman she mixes the raw strength of a barbarian with the fleetness of a ninja and her ties to the very land means that only welcome visitors make any progress within her domain.

A long time friend of Master Grey, she generally only shows up in the series when her forest is threatened somehow. Known for her fanservice within the comics right until the moment she turns to show her back. Occasionally is seen in the background of the Spectrum and confirmed to be a lesbian in Season Three. Seems to only be interested in the Wild Hero Catgirls as friends.

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

b mad at me posted:

this sounds like some dumb poo poo

put me in as a bad guy

You got some real weird rolls and I kinda lost my way with this one. I didn't plan out her chair at all because all the rolls pointed to being kinda nuts so neither her outfit or furniture make any sense.

Name: Madeline Mi
Role: Big Bad & Big Mad until Season 6

Madeline Mi is Master Skull Gothekor's ... mentor? Advisor? Landlord? Whatever she does, she and Gothekor go way back and shared some sort of extremely traumatic event that neither will talk about. Whatever happened, it did something to her mind where while most of the time she says a lot of stupid, insane or flat-out loopy things and then on the next breath reveal critical information or some kind of awful truth.

Come Season 6 with Prime Minister Irons revealing herself as the Big Bad... well let's just say she has a reveal of her own.

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

Also I am working on some behind-the-scenes crap for my website but it's taking a lot longer than expected. I want to have at least some of the content ready. If anyone's got a particular curiosity feel free to ask.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
Hey! Can I be one of those guys who is sort of enigmatic, lurks in the background, but has a distinctive aura that everyone agrees is vaguely threatening?

.random
May 7, 2007

These are all super great. If anyone’s character needs a coat of paint, lemme know! Though I would recommend you try it yourself cuz it’s very fun.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Smik posted:

Name: Thaula Hulder
Role: Minor reoccurring character

Thaula Hulder is one of the Wild Hero Catgirls' allies (and is also a Swedish creature of lore) who guards the forest where the cats make their hideout. She knows almost every tree because most of them sprouted from her, and hiding within the hollow of her back are a number of forest spirits that serve here. A powerfully built woman she mixes the raw strength of a barbarian with the fleetness of a ninja and her ties to the very land means that only welcome visitors make any progress within her domain.

A long time friend of Master Grey, she generally only shows up in the series when her forest is threatened somehow. Known for her fanservice within the comics right until the moment she turns to show her back. Occasionally is seen in the background of the Spectrum and confirmed to be a lesbian in Season Three. Seems to only be interested in the Wild Hero Catgirls as friends.

I know you've got a rule against elves, but I'm pretty sure they call these guys elves in Sweden.

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

Going by the user name the first thing I thought was "We finally have one of the main characters for the Dakka Smith Orkgirls!"

Name: Connie Boom
Role: Main Character

"Clumsy" Connie Boom is one of the main four of the Dakka Smith Orkgirls. She acts as the team's heavy weapons expert as well as sniper -- not because she's bad at close quarters, but because she seems to be cursed to fumble or trip over her own feet at the most inopportune moments and if she's a distance from her opponents it's not such a big deal. Don't think for a moment that she's harmless -- she hits like a truck even without the heavy weapons she wields, and she knows what she's doing in a fight. Her opponents are taking their chances -- she'll trip at some point, but sometimes it's not until after she beaten you into the ground and is walking off smugly.

She is feared dead halfway through Season 4 when while trying to escape a bomb set by the Red Legion she trips and goes flying, only to show up a few episodes later having managed to literally stumble into a cavern containing some ancient elder weapons. After recovering the weapons and blowing the hell out of the Legion (ironically why bombed the location in the first place) she returns to the team with elder tech.

Connie suspects she isn't actually that clumsy and that her bloodline was cursed for doing... something? Regardless, she's fully aware of her fumble tendencies despite being an excellent shot and good fighter. Perhaps that's why she stays humble and good natured -- lashing out never pays off.

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

I know you've got a rule against elves, but I'm pretty sure they call these guys elves in Sweden.

Yeah but 1. they're elves in the same way vampires were faeries or their trolls being in a class of their own and 2. even if they're elves they're so far removed from typical Tolkien/D&D elves it's fine. The creepy back and oxtails make all the difference. The rule is basically for "I'm not drawing skinny people with pointed ears and calling them a race"

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

Geemer posted:

Very excited for another Smik thread.

Put me in for a sphinx type hero.

(apologies I've been off my game lately)

Name: Seer Sphinx
Role: Minor Supporting Character

Seer Sphinx provides air support for the Wild Hero Catgirls, being the only flying feline. Her flight abilities also make her a little fragile -- it only takes a minor hit to knock her out of the sky and she tends to say down for awhile. She shows up more regularly in the comics than in the animated series as she was considered too provocative (even though the traditional sphinx is topless).

Not only does her flight allow her to get a bird's eye view of a situation but Seer has an emphatic sense which allows her to read people and situations with accuracy beyond the cats. Her advantages tend to make her more than a little smug and vain, but these elements fade after Season 3 when things get more serious.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Dear GBS mods, please pin this thread again

TIA

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Bogus Adventure posted:

Dear GBS mods, please pin this thread again

TIA

:emptyquote:

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Smik posted:

Going by the user name the first thing I thought was "We finally have one of the main characters for the Dakka Smith Orkgirls!"

Name: Connie Boom
Role: Main Character.

Another great one, I will probably color it in a few hours.

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017

Smik posted:

This is the dumbest thing you've said in this thread. The one and only dumb thing.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Smik posted:

Name: Seer Sphinx
Role: Minor Supporting Character

Seer Sphinx provides air support for the Wild Hero Catgirls, being the only flying feline. Her flight abilities also make her a little fragile -- it only takes a minor hit to knock her out of the sky and she tends to say down for awhile. She shows up more regularly in the comics than in the animated series as she was considered too provocative (even though the traditional sphinx is topless).

Not only does her flight allow her to get a bird's eye view of a situation but Seer has an emphatic sense which allows her to read people and situations with accuracy beyond the cats. Her advantages tend to make her more than a little smug and vain, but these elements fade after Season 3 when things get more serious.

She's awesome!

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

OMFG FURRY posted:

make me an undead gorilla who is also a partner at the local law firm that specializes in paying off victims of collateral damage

I'm not even sure there'd be applicable legal experts in this setting. Also your rolls pretty much dictated your a main character instead. She's part of the monkey crew if it helps?

Name: Fai Yuri
Team: Youxia Hero Monkey Girls
Role: Main Character

Fai wields the 6 Rings of the Chakra (yes there should be seven). These mystic weapons over across her arms and can be used defensively to block, offensively to strike, or thrown. While in the comics each ring had a special property and behaviour, for the animated series that was too complicated so she was just allowed to shoot energy with them. Fai is the smart one of the crew, the one who understands the ancient weapons and practices, the one who can figure out the technology of the Legions, and the one who can absolutely not give you a straight answer.

It's not as if she doesn't want to give you a straight answer, but every time she opens her mouth to elaborate on a subject it tends to spiral into a series of vaguely-related tangents. If you ask her to get to the point, she'll say something that might come out of a fortune cookie.

Of the Youxia Hero Monkey Girls, she is the gentlest and her weapons are the least likely to do permanent harm. That said, she's got a phenomenal sense of combat and it is very difficult to harm her. In Season 4, she finally discovers the 7th Ring of the Chakra and this allows her to access her third eye. This grants her even deeper insights as well as the ability to see a short period into a possible future and precognitive reflexes in a fight.

Outside of a fight she tends to meditate, tries to obtain enlightenment through reading and watches MST3K. Her riffs are awful though.

OB-GYN Kenobi posted:

This is the dumbest thing you've said in this thread. The one and only dumb thing.

I've just had a real bout of imposter syndrome today I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

flavor.flv posted:

Milf me up

The rolls are not Milfing anything tonight.

Name: Hammer Flavr
Role: Minor reoccurring villain

Hammer Flavr is part of the original Renegade Skulls and is a wanted criminal in the same realm that the Legions are from. As such, he has the remarkable ability to come back from the dead no matter what happens to his body -- he will eventually return with a fresh shell. Probably for the best; Flavr isn't the brightest penny in the pile and while he's quite quick, dropping out from nowhere for a hamma-slamma -- he doesn't think about an exit strategy afterwards and he can't fly nearly as quickly while dragging it around. Worse for him is that he usually winds up trying to fight the Mystic Slime Girls who are pretty resilient to such physical attacks.

In the video games there's a small army of Flavrs instead as they can die en masse and have it not hamper relations between the Heroes and the Skulls.

In the Freida Hubbahex spinoff "Witchcats", Hammer Flavr shows up as one their minor allies who mostly horns in on an older Freida.