Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crystal Thenis
Mar 23, 2023

by sebmojo

Angepain posted:

oh well if it happened in the US then it can't be racist

dictionary definitions are now fascism OK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DreddyMatt
Nov 25, 2002
MY LACK OF KNOWLEDGE OF CURRENT EVENTS IS EXCEEDED ONLY BY MY UNQUENCHABLE THIRST FOR PISS. FUK U AMERIKKKA!!
Council estates aren't (or at least shouldn't be) ghettoes

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Crystal Thenis posted:

A bunch of hot prejudiced and pungent air coming out of my rear end which resides on my face

When did you hear about these dead, gay forums Lee Anderson?

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

DreddyMatt posted:

Council estates aren't (or at least shouldn't be) ghettoes

Why do you think places become ghettoes?

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

Crystal Thenis posted:

show me where i said those things

the locking up and having children removed was the other dickhead, Crystal Thenis merely said action for those who do not cooperate "for those with the power to decide ". so if the government decides to do that i guess you'll be fine with it given you didn't give any other more detailed response to that question you were asked multiple times

Crystal Thenis
Mar 23, 2023

by sebmojo

Diet Crack posted:

When did you hear about these dead, gay forums Lee Anderson?

i get it you can say g*y and be offensive but to discuss the mildest critical view on travellers makes me a nazi.

that is cool and normal behaviour and also why the hard left is being hard ignored after the disaster of corbyn and brexit

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
Why are there suddenly multiple people visiting the thread to fiercely argue that the travelling way of life should be suppressed and travellers forcibly integrated into mainstream society?

Like, it's an incredibly odd topic to just pop up out of nowhere.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

Crystal Thenis posted:

dictionary definitions are now fascism OK

...there's lots of words describing bad things in the dictionary? there's a lot of words there

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

DreddyMatt posted:

Oh I'm sorry pal. Do my views not fit with your society? And you want to exclude me for it?

:ironicat:

Saying you're a poo poo poster isn't exactly trying to destroy your way of life mate, as cutting an observation as it apparently was. Unless you identify as & come from a long line of terrible posters I guess. Would at least make a modicum of sense.

No grown-up struggles with the paradox of tolerance. There is no value in tolerating bigots.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Pistol_Pete posted:

Why are there suddenly multiple people visiting the thread to fiercely argue that the travelling way of life should be suppressed and travellers forcibly integrated into mainstream society?

Like, it's an incredibly odd topic to just pop up out of nowhere.

Absenting the obvious notion of coordinated trolling, it's a depressingly common blind spot among people who think they're quite progressive and sensible but are unaware of, or unwilling to consider that history is full of other people who thought exactly the same thing and still ended up supporting things we now consider monstrous.

So if the topic comes up, it is likely that plenty of such people will crawl out of the woodwork to offer some variation of "I'm a tolerant person but [x] group absolutely deserve what's coming to them"

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

DreddyMatt posted:

Oh I'm sorry pal. Do my views not fit with your society? And you want to exclude me for it?

:ironicat:

No irony involved. You're the Platonic ideal of the Paradox of Tolerance. If we didn't tell you to gently caress off, our society would not be tolerant to begin with.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

forkboy84 posted:

Unless you identify as & come from a long line of terrible posters I guess.

We of the badpost clan do not claim him.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Crystal Thenis posted:

i get it you can say g*y and be offensive but to discuss the mildest critical view on travellers makes me a nazi.

that is cool and normal behaviour and also why the hard left is being hard ignored after the disaster of corbyn and brexit

BUT JEEEWEWWEWMEEMWEMEMWMWEMEMWMEWMYMYMYMYMYMYMYMYYYYYYYYYYYY CROMMBLLYLYLYLYNYNYNYNSNSNSNSNSNNDFSNFNSNFD NGSCgjn DHKKKKK

-you right now

Love that you're so new that you have no idea what these forums are... dead and gay.

Crystal Thenis
Mar 23, 2023

by sebmojo

OwlFancier posted:

Absenting the obvious notion of coordinated trolling, it's a depressingly common blind spot among people who think they're quite progressive and sensible but are unaware of, or unwilling to consider that history is full of other people who thought exactly the same thing and still ended up supporting things we now consider monstrous.

So if the topic comes up, it is likely that plenty of such people will crawl out of the woodwork to offer some variation of "I'm a tolerant person but [x] group absolutely deserve what's coming to them"

you live in a world of different views and people will not always agree with you.

there is no conspiracy and if you have such a fierce objection to what Labour are proposing, the next few years are going to be misery

Watch It Burn
Apr 8, 2009
Always a treat to see people rock to this thread and think “Yeah, these guys will definitely enjoy my racist drivel”.

Mourning Due
Oct 11, 2004

*~ missin u ~*
:canada:
Can we ban these three tiresome pricks already? Maximum Pepsi in particular, boring and immature.

Crystal Thenis
Mar 23, 2023

by sebmojo

Diet Crack posted:

BUT JEEEWEWWEWMEEMWEMEMWMWEMEMWMEWMYMYMYMYMYMYMYMYYYYYYYYYYYY CROMMBLLYLYLYLYNYNYNYNSNSNSNSNSNNDFSNFNSNFD NGSCgjn DHKKKKK

-you right now

Love that you're so new that you have no idea what these forums are... dead and gay.

haha Keith! Ha!

The borg haha!

let’s move on from Brexit haha! Saint Jeremy 🙌

DreddyMatt
Nov 25, 2002
MY LACK OF KNOWLEDGE OF CURRENT EVENTS IS EXCEEDED ONLY BY MY UNQUENCHABLE THIRST FOR PISS. FUK U AMERIKKKA!!

OwlFancier posted:

"What's coming to them" in this instance being homes and education and healthcare.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I would never say g*y or h*m*sexual

Crystal Thenis
Mar 23, 2023

by sebmojo

Mourning Due posted:

Can we ban these three tiresome pricks already? Maximum Pepsi in particular, boring and immature.

… because yes, you are literally the fascists here. this was always the end point and people in the real world will always be pushing back on this chud tankie anarcho bullsh*t

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Pictured: Poster prepares to celebrate Holy Communion (probablY)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

Tesseraction posted:

We of the badpost clan do not claim him.

Bad Poster Urgrain once made such a racist post that all his cattle ran away and his clan abandoned him.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

DreddyMatt posted:

"What's coming to them" in this instance being homes and education and healthcare.

I really would like you to answer the question about why you think places become ghettos because I have a feeling it's very important to understand the likely outcome of that policy.

Miftan
Mar 31, 2012

Terry knows what he can do with his bloody chocolate orange...

Crystal Thenis posted:

… because yes, you are literally the fascists here. this was always the end point and people in the real world will always be pushing back on this chud tankie anarcho bullsh*t

Chud anarcho tankie as a label from someone who spent the last 2 pages arguing that "WORDS HAVE MEANING" is a great capstone to your racist tirade. 10/10 no notes

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Pictured: Poster prepares to celebrate Holy Communion (probablY)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

Crystal Thenis posted:

You have no idea what fascists are. I suggest investing in a dictionary and a mirror.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

Crystal Thenis posted:

if you have such a fierce objection to what Labour are proposing, the next few years are going to be misery

yes we've already come to that conclusion ourselves, thanks

when you get banned you can tend to your wounds of not being allowed to post on one specific dead gay forum with the comforting fact that endless misery will almost certainly be forced upon those you hate and refuse to try to understand.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

"THIS PARTICULAR SECTION OF SOCIETY SHOULD LIVE THE WAY I DECREE! THEY SHOULD DO AS THEY'RE TOLD BY MY JUDGEMENT! --
No I'm not a fascist, how dare you! JEREMY CORBYN!"

-The last 5 pages. It's like someone let out a tory ChatGPT bot

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I don’t want to kill the travellers, I just want to destroy their way of life so they can be like us normal folk. I resent any comparison to recorded history of this viewpoint.

Crystal Thenis
Mar 23, 2023

by sebmojo
when you don’t support labour you only enable the Tory machine.

enjoy living with your head in the sand and leaving the door open to true monsters, but some of us will be trying to repair this country.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Crystal Thenis posted:

enjoy living with your head in the sand and leaving the door open to true monsters, but some of us will be trying to repair this country.

Baz the builder

DiscoWitch
Oct 16, 2009

uwu
Labour can kiss my arse. As can anyone who pushes terf ideology

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I think currently both parties seem quite keen on turning the crank on the same machine in the same direction.

Crystal Thenis
Mar 23, 2023

by sebmojo
technology is only going to make things worse, this isn’t going backwards my guy.

DreddyMatt
Nov 25, 2002

OwlFancier posted:

I really would like you to answer the question about why you think places become ghettos because I have a feeling it's very important to understand the likely outcome of that policy.

Bro you'll have to tell me why places become ghettos, coz it's a sociological thing I've not studied.

I guess it's where you stick a group of minorities together in a small community and give them no access to services.

That's not really what I'm suggesting though. Creating a solely traveller housing estate wouldn't be good. Getting them in estates in towns and becoming part of the local community is gonna be a better outcome overall.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

Crystal Thenis posted:

technology is only going to make things worse, this isn’t going backwards my guy.

what the everloving gently caress are you blathering on about

Mourning Due
Oct 11, 2004

*~ missin u ~*
:canada:

Crystal Thenis posted:

Exhibit A

The fact these three appeared at the exact same time out of nowhere & are parroting the same bullshit makes me think it's one person with three accounts, saying the same thing with slightly different tones of voice.

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

DreddyMatt posted:

That's not really what I'm suggesting though. Creating a solely traveller housing estate wouldn't be good. Getting them in estates in towns and becoming part of the local community is gonna be a better outcome overall.

Should we do that to people who live in canal boats as well, or just the ones in motorhomes.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

My tory machine that I enable is designed to sink boats

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Namtab posted:

My tory machine that I enable is designed to sink boats

What size

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Small, with people living on them. It uses the parts to build royal yaughts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Crystal Thenis posted:

But that means when I don't support tories I only enable the labour machine