Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Don't call me the n word

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

croup coughfield posted:

whats up my neoliberal

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 23 hours!

croup coughfield posted:

whats up my neoliberal

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

croup coughfield posted:

whats up my neoliberal

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 54 days!

crazy cloud posted:

I genuinely believe that equivocation about degrees of evil is a waste of time that supports the goals of the racists and bigots. I do not care that it isn't accurate to say they are nazis. I care that it hurts them to be called nazis

hmmmm

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 23 hours!

smarxist posted:

gently caress YOU. this is about more than "just jokes", it's hard to overstate how vile the kiwifarms types are and what was going on in the big thread tracking/organizing harassment of trans forum members. there are literally a few thousand people who do nothing but sit around all day clocking trans people online on various places like SA/reddit/twitter/tumblr and wait for them to gently caress up so they can dox them/out them/gently caress with their employment (lots of trans folk are pretty far to the left and may post radical sentiments online). i'd consider what FYAD was up to as basically working towards the same end of seeing trans people silenced, materially harmed, and scared to post in their community spaces and that's pretty much subhuman behavior, that's just the doxxing/mocking thread they had.

the rest of the transphobic poo poo being tossed around as some kind of enlightened comedy is crass and lovely, for almost a decade now the society YOU LIVE IN and the community YOU POST IN has moved toward "there is no difference between ironic racism/bigotry and sincere racism/bigotry" if you can't loving deal with that, log off, sort your poo poo out, get some therapy, and grow the gently caress up, or go find some pit of darkness discord full of neonazis to post epic wojak memes in until you keel over in your 40's from self abuse.

SA should institute forum wide anti-bigotry/racism rules including the special forums, moderate harshly and stamp this poo poo out, it's almost 2020 for gently caress sake. you can have your dumb dead clubhouse back and you can get used to the new rules and continue to unravel in the entropy of these dead gay forums or you can gently caress off.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

crazy chud

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 54 days!

crazy cloud posted:

It would literally be impossible for me to care less about what nazis think about my attitude being problematic. gently caress off lmao you cranky nazi bitch

this was directed to probably magic of all people

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 54 days!

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

good lord. how embarrassing.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:
very normal and novel posting strat when you had an embarrassing week long meltdown 5 minutes ago , dig up meltdown posts from 4 years ago , like a normal person having a good day

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
expected more

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 23 hours!
im having a giggle

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Cuttlefush posted:

expected more

smarxist ftw

smarxist posted:

Here's my challenge to you if you're a FYAD person: JUST loving BE A HUMAN BEING FOR gently caress SAKE. I have literally half dozen good friends pissed the gently caress off an anxious about a place they feel safe to be themselves online being full of creeps/bigots and people who might end up aiding in them being harmed IRL

If it's SUCH A JOKE and SUCH A NOT BIG DEAL and if NOTHING MATTERS, then how about you just say "sorry, we hosed up and we'll try to do better" and you just moderate your god damned verbiage by 5-6 phrases, leave oppressed and institutionally stigmatized people the gently caress alone and make your hilarious posts without the incredible power of ironic bigotry?

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

ram dass in hell posted:

very normal and novel posting strat when you had an embarrassing week long meltdown 5 minutes ago , dig up meltdown posts from 4 years ago , like a normal person having a good day

i think you should leave

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

“jack daniels is subhuman” - smarxist

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 54 days!
fellas, is it a meltdown to have principles and speak out on them?

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 23 hours!
when youre the hcil lweed smoking guy

crazy cloud posted:

slam your hands in a car door so you can't post anymore tia

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 23 hours!

lumpentroll posted:

“jack daniels is subhuman” - smarxist

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

im glad the sobbing pussies lost

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 54 days!

AnimeIsTrash posted:

when youre the hcil lweed smoking guy

the op this was a response to lmfao

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

im glad the sobbing pussies lost

didn’t lose enough imo

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 54 days!
"i think there should be accuracy in reporting even when it means waiting to confirm good things you like" SAW YOUR OWN HEAD OFF YOU oval office BITCH I HOPE YOU DIE

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

croup coughfield posted:

"i think there should be accuracy in reporting even when it means waiting to confirm good things you like" SAW YOUR OWN HEAD OFF YOU oval office BITCH I HOPE YOU DIE

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

croup coughfield posted:

lol no one spoke up while i was chainprobing you. people went to bat for bald stalin but not you

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

croup coughfield posted:

whats up my neoliberal

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 54 days!
"ok yeah but it is on the record that he owns three h-" IM GONNA poo poo DOWN YOUR NECK UNTIL YOU poo poo OUT MY poo poo

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
finding out someone you just thought was kind of annoying is actually psycho :stonklol:

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

croup coughfield posted:

"ok yeah but it is on the record that he owns three h-" IM GONNA poo poo DOWN YOUR NECK UNTIL YOU poo poo OUT MY poo poo

lol the meltdowns cc has had since I’ve been reading cspam are insane. and they are very stupid too

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

aw frig aw dang it posted:

why do people hate our thread we're just posting with our pals :buddy:

*head rotates 360 degrees*

scare of being homeless, bitch?

lmfao

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 54 days!

mark immune posted:

lol the meltdowns cc has had since I’ve been reading cspam are insane. and they are very stupid too

believe it or not i defended him against the permaban and also voiced support to let him back in

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

mark immune posted:

yeah the whole 100+ probes thing was real pathetic. a sad attempt at forums superstardom

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

guy who always accuses people of having meltdowns:

ram dass in hell posted:

bbuuuuuhhhh im just a little babby with anxiety !!!!! why aren't u being nice to me !!! i have worries about the future, which i've constantly bullied people about wrt climate change, covid, inflation, homelessness, but this time it's different because it's MY anxiety and i'm the main character of the forums !! you didn't react bigly enough to my meltdowns what's wrong with you ???

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 54 days!
and id do it again

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Lpzie posted:

😳😳😳

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 54 days!

Ringo Roadagain posted:

yeah the whole 100+ probes thing was real pathetic. a sad attempt at forums superstardom

i was using the tools to hand to address an injustice. my ancesters are smiling on me, ringo. can you say the same?

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 23 hours!
using the masters tools to punish your fellow servants is in capital vol 3 so very many people wouldnt have read it

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 23 hours!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBD8M3WFrAw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 54 days!

AnimeIsTrash posted:

using the masters tools to punish your fellow servants is in capital vol 3 so very many people wouldnt have read it

me either i only read pamphlets i get at yuppicide shows written by groups with names like "the anarchist communist society"