Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

shut the gently caress up

it’s not true but i thinks it’s funny because harton said weird poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

speak to me like that again and i’ll beat your fat rear end in front of your friends

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

i dont want to know anything about those idiots

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

So, why are objectively literally literally genocide-denying fascist nazi threads still here? Asking as a human being. Like why is not Russian genocidal imperialist colonialism treated the same as American ditto?

lol finns causing trouble :munch:

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 64 days!

croup coughfield posted:

tho if u dont have the bone structure to support it u really are better off just killing urself tbh

i cant report myself someone pls check if this has been reported yet

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

croup coughfield posted:

i cant report myself someone pls check if this has been reported yet

it hasnt but you can check your own

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 64 days!

it hasnt but you can check your own

oh? hows that?

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Regarde Aduck posted:

lol finns causing trouble :munch:

Lol

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

So, why are objectively literally literally genocide-denying fascist nazi threads still here? Asking as a human being. Like why is not Russian genocidal imperialist colonialism treated the same as American ditto?

Well???????

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

yes thats an example of him talking poo poo

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

hell yes saw the hillary avs and knew it was going to be about some incomprehensible poo poo

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 64 days!

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Don’t know don’t care. Unlike you, I never jerked off to drawings of underage children. You should be the last person to be allowed around kids.

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

croup coughfield posted:

oh? hows that?

just click the report button on your posts. if someone got there first you see this

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

AnimeIsTrash posted:

hell yes saw the hillary avs and knew it was going to be about some incomprehensible poo poo

was nice of them to do that vague post so i can cook some popcorn before the details roll in

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Okay so you don't actually care what crazy cloud says and are just acting upset to be whiney baby

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

croup coughfield posted:

ablative dipshit

need a SABOT dipshit for that job

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 64 days!

just click the report button on your posts. if someone got there first you see this

i just said i cant report my own posts you loving buffoon!!!!!

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Hot Karl Marx posted:

Okay so you don't actually care what crazy cloud says and are just acting upset to be whiney baby

what

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

Hot Karl Marx posted:

Okay so you don't actually care what crazy cloud says

always bitch

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Huh?

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

wow, you really don’t even give a poo poo what the crybaby meltdown king says? that’s a bad look sis

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

croup coughfield posted:

i just said i cant report my own posts you loving buffoon!!!!!

why not

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

i just reported myself croup i think you're just retarded

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

he is

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

are you okay

QUEER FRASIER
May 31, 2011

aw frig aw dang it posted:

why do people hate our thread we're just posting with our pals :buddy:

*head rotates 360 degrees*

scare of being homeless, bitch?

lmfao

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

AnimeIsTrash posted:

are you okay

Are you?

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 64 days!

maybe maybe not - i think we should leave that to the doctors - but there is no button

this may be because im using the browser extension and i accept that but i wil not be opening a second browser to check my report status. i can just have you do it. ty btw

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

Based “I know you are but what am I” posting

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 64 days!

Hot Karl Marx posted:

crazy cloud said im mean to people when bad things happened to them. aside from me, what bad thing happened to flaps that i made fun of him for?

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

im pretty good although i ran out of coffee this morning -_-

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

croup coughfield posted:

crazy cloud said im mean to people when bad things happened to them. aside from me, what bad thing happened to flaps that i made fun of him for?

paying for college

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

AnimeIsTrash posted:

im pretty good although i ran out of coffee this morning -_-

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3854752&pagenumber=454&perpage=40&userid=0#post513614250

Very normal person who cares about others

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

u better have your receipts mr man

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

braces are expensive af

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

croup coughfield posted:

How is cc's post worse than that one?

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 64 days!

Al! posted:

paying for college

lol cant help but notice when i asked hot karl marx if flap having stepkids was the bad thing he went radio silent for like two hours

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

Hot Karl Marx, stop, he’s already dead

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Hot Karl Marx posted:

i have expressed regret for making that post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 64 days!

Hot Karl Marx posted:

i didnt say it was? you're inventing an argument from whole cloth. i dont blame you, you're trying to back up your boy and i respect that, but your boy is a loving idiot who wrote a bunch of word salad and you shouldnt try to continue that line imo