Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

It wasn't bullshit the way you said it was. He was swapping packs that they were opening on stream so he'd get the more expensive cards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!

mcmagic posted:

I told you guys this was bullshit.

Vindicated by Dashboard Confessionals starts to play

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Doltos posted:

It wasn't bullshit the way you said it was. He was swapping packs that they were opening on stream so he'd get the more expensive cards.

Well I was right that he was scammer and also that he didn't "make 11MM" it was 11MM in revenue (which I still think is bullshit)

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

tarbrush posted:

God, we really have been sending you the absolute bottom of the barrel.

Hugh Laurie was an excellent signing by the Americans.

Iodised QQ
Jul 23, 2004

I appreciate Dov bro using a pic of Martinez in a raiders jersey for the bad tweet and a giants jersey in the good tweet

I'm still convinced his account is run by not so sentient AI but at least I know it's got the right priorities

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
When it comes to knowing giant frauds I'm going to defer to the Jets fan.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Finally watching the Netflix quarterback show and thinking about it in light of Baldur's Gate 3 and DnD. Insane that Mahomes was the only guy to find the exploit where you can set your "voice" stat to -1000000000000000000 and put the buffer underflow points into Feats like Behind the Back

It's also interesting to see the Mariota barely in the league perspective. I feel for his wife who is moving around the country with him while pregnant wondering how the hell she is going to make it work.

Kirk Cousins is legally part of the show I guess

Docjowles fucked around with this message at 07:02 on Aug 6, 2023

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

okay @ the last 10

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

Packers d looking good

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

Docjowles posted:

Finally watching the Netflix quarterback show and thinking about it in light of Baldur's Gate 3 and DnD. Insane that Mahomes was the only guy to find the exploit where you can set your "voice" stat to -1000000000000000000 and put the buffer underflow points into Feats like Behind the Back

It's also interesting to see the Mariota barely in the league perspective. I feel for his wife who is moving around the country with him while pregnant wondering how the hell she is going to make it work.

Kirk Cousins is legally part of the show I guess

Kirk Cousins is literally Ned Flanders

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Just got to the part where Kirk says the builder of his house reserved a spot for a Lombardi trophy :lol: What an absolute god tier troll

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Zach Martin is still holding out.

https://twitter.com/GehlkenNFL/status/1688021015862112256?s=20

three
Aug 9, 2007

i fantasize about ndamukong suh licking my doodoo hole

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Stroud is going to be the best qb from this draft class in 9 out of 10 realities

As long as he only has to make 1 read since he's also the dumbest qb (player?) in this draft.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

three posted:

As long as he only has to make 1 read since he's also the dumbest qb (player?) in this draft.

That cognitive test is a load of hokum and obviously NFL GMs don't care about it

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

"look over there. quickly, look over there." - albert einstein

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Beat writers are saying the UDFA from San Diego State is playing out of his mind for a rookie let alone an undrafted one. Yay Ross.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Zach Thomas had a great canton speech and his honoring Junior Seau was very nice

https://twitter.com/NFL/status/1687864889749221376?s=20

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

Cavauro posted:

"...a paradox upon which I had already hit at the age of sixteen: If I pursue a football with the velocity c (velocity of light in a vacuum), I should observe such a football as an electromagnetic field at rest though spatially oscillating. There seems to be no such thing, however, neither on the basis of experience nor according to Madden’s equations. From the very beginning it appeared to me intuitively clear that, judged from the standpoint of such a player, everything would have to happen according to the same laws as for a defender who, relative to the earth, was at rest. For how should the first player know or be able to determine, that he is in a state of fast uniform motion? One sees in this paradox the germ of the S2 cognitive test is already contained."

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
I want my QB dumb as bricks so the only thing he can fit in there are X's and O's.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Now here's a guy who likes Dan Snyder that I'm sure all Washington fans remember kindly and want to know the real scoop:

Albert Haynesworth on Dan Snyder

quote:

"Everybody's like, 'Dan's an a-hole, whatever, but he's not. Everyone's like, 'He ruined Washington, D.C. He ruined the [Commanders]. This guy, who he was ... he loved [Washington]. He's like watching every practice, he's doing all that stuff."

He also whines about Deangelo Hall, Clinton Portis, and Chris Cooley.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

Amy Pole Her posted:

Beat writers are saying the UDFA from San Diego State is playing out of his mind for a rookie let alone an undrafted one. Yay Ross.

For all his flaws, Grier has done a pretty good job uncovering UDFAs. Needham, Kohou, Sieler, and maybe Pili and Agude this year.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Cavauro posted:

Look around you.

Look around you.

Have you worked out what we're looking for yet?

Correct! The answer is... interception.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Amy Pole Her posted:

Alama Uluave?

If it's him, I'm really happy to see it. He was the rock of our offensive line from 2020-2022 and the line looked so much better when he was in. He was a first team MWC selection last year and worked his way up from being on special teams. Love that he's playing well and hope he makes a roster.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Grittybeard posted:

Now here's a guy who likes Dan Snyder that I'm sure all Washington fans remember kindly and want to know the real scoop:

Albert Haynesworth on Dan Snyder

He also whines about Deangelo Hall, Clinton Portis, and Chris Cooley.

Of course he likes Snyder. He bilked him for millions.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

a neat cape posted:

Alama Uluave?

If it's him, I'm really happy to see it. He was the rock of our offensive line from 2020-2022 and the line looked so much better when he was in. He was a first team MWC selection last year and worked his way up from being on special teams. Love that he's playing well and hope he makes a roster.

That’s him! He’s playing 3rd string center but he’s earned a few 2nd team reps so far. I think he’s carving a roster spot for sure. If I remember you were talking about him in the draft (or immediately after) so I just wanted to update!

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1688293285394010112

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1688290109374783488

Houston is a good add for Carolina even though he's getting pretty old imo

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Panthers just needed someone across from burns.

Good signing.

three
Aug 9, 2007

i fantasize about ndamukong suh licking my doodoo hole

FizFashizzle posted:

Panthers just needed someone across from burns.

Good signing.

Could've had the best duo in the NFL if the Panthers GM wasn't a clown.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Mega64 posted:

I want my QB dumb as bricks so the only thing he can fit in there are X's and O's.

Hook em

Horns

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

:doit: i thought this was philip rivers in "hoe down" mode for the past 5 years or however long it's been around. what did you think about an nfl player or former nfl player?

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Myles Jack has been terrible for years.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
https://twitter.com/nfl_jersey_num/status/1688304901057601537

lol

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
The way the 2 tries to mold to the 8 in the 28 bothers me.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
Vikings must be desperate

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

I feel like the vikings should retire 28? no?

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

mcmagic posted:

Maybe they wait five years after retirement or something? Makes no sense otherwise

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

mcmagic posted:

They need to retire 84 first.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

fartknocker posted:

They need to retire 84 first.

odd

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

The Vikings only retired 6 numbers, and the most recently of those was 80 for Cris Carter in 2003.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

fartknocker posted:

The Vikings only retired 6 numbers, and the most recently of those was 80 for Cris Carter in 2003.

Randy Moss was better than Cris Carter.