Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

I'm just saying Elon is the worst type of person I can imagine. A fake nerd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

bird with big dick posted:

Musk puts on muscle fast tho don't count him out. Plus he's a physics genius remember those Sherlock Holmes movies with Robert Downey Jr where he's like analyzing all the angles and moves and punches and stuff and it's basically like he's a jedi predicting the future.

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP IN MY OFFICE AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. ITS EQUILIBRIUM AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, JOHN PRESTON. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I PREDICT MY ENEMY'S MOVEMENT WITH PERFECT ACCURACY OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP A GUNKATA TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY CONFISCATED WORLD'S MOST DANGEROUS ART AND KNOWLEDGE. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE AT X.COM BOARD MEETINGS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE WITH CHIEF EXECUTIVE TITLES ARE JUST SUPERFLUOUS AND IMMATURE JERKS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY OFFICE / BEDROOM LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNING

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

yook posted:

Yeah, the thing about being a big ole fat dude is that you inevitably get pretty big leg muscles from hauling around an extra 100 lbs of body weight all day, every day. The problem is that for most anything you'd want to actually use those leg muscles for, hauling around an extra 100 lbs of bodyweight is also a pretty huge handicap, so it's practically never a net positive. Leg presses are one of those specific times it works out since it's all leg muscle with no bodyweight, while moving around a ring and dodging during a fight is ehhhhh

the whole 'after a year or losing weight and working out they can look pretty beefy' is really hingeing on the 'after a year or losing weight and working out' part, not some innate quality of fat sedentary dudes.

that said, man people can really change how they look in a year of eating well and lifting. a year is enough time that anyone at all committed is going to look way better by the end of it

elon musk ofc is at zero risk of actually having that above sentence apply to him

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

steinrokkan posted:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP IN MY OFFICE AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. ITS EQUILIBRIUM AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, JOHN PRESTON. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I PREDICT MY ENEMY'S MOVEMENT WITH PERFECT ACCURACY OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP A GUNKATA TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY CONFISCATED WORLD'S MOST DANGEROUS ART AND KNOWLEDGE. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE AT X.COM BOARD MEETINGS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE WITH CHIEF EXECUTIVE TITLES ARE JUST SUPERFLUOUS AND IMMATURE JERKS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY OFFICE / BEDROOM LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNING

THEN I x

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

OWww my neck!

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Elon just needs to take shitloads of drugs

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

lmaoooooooo he suddenly decided he could bulk up super fast if he just started doing 10-hour workouts so he went beast mode lifting random weights and yanking on machine levers at max weight setting and blew his neck the gently caress out

woke up the next morning going I CAN'T LIFT MY HEAD, CALL 911 MOOOOOOMMM

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Elon loving up his back has done a sequence break on the lowtax% speedrun

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

I'm 35 and sometimes I just wake up with a bad neck and I've never trained for a fight, so I gotta say I would never agree to any fight under any circumstance.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

grittyreboot posted:

I'm 35 and sometimes I just wake up with a bad neck and I've never trained for a fight, so I gotta say I would never agree to any fight under any circumstance.

Zuck would likely kick your rear end.

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Hej min vän, hur står det till?
did Elon think he could crossfit his way to fitness

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

priznat posted:

Lol those freaks at the daily wire just did an article with all the folks who lost jobs due to tweets, with Gina Carano being the main one. Yeah, help her sue disney elon. Do it.

Carano is so loving stupid.

She was a popular guest star on the first good Star Wars live action property in 30 years and was even going to be given her own series.

She was on the gravy train 99.999% of actors can't even dream of.

Then she decided to piss it all away because trans people exist.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Carano is so loving stupid.

She was a popular guest star on the first good Star Wars live action property in 30 years and was even going to be given her own series.

She was on the gravy train 99.999% of actors can't even dream of.

Toot toot, next stop: all the fame and money you can eat.

Then she decided to piss it all away because trans people exist.

Yeah but she owned the Libs for a moment.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Elden Lord Godfrey posted:

He’s going to try and blow his brains out with the deus ex hr prop revolver

on that note it's honestly a good thing elon pulled a muscle/faked pulling a muscle cuz this wouldve ultimately been his fate

https://i.imgur.com/ImUdtEr.gifv

voodoo dog
Jun 6, 2001

Gun Saliva
I read in some article that Musk hurt himself in a Sumo fight.. No idea if that's true but it would fit.

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!
No offense elon but you're in no shape to take on zuck. Get down to the boxing ring and training to get more experience. You'll have to hit 80% to start the mission.

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

Accelerating X, the everything condition, by 3-5 years.

Elden Lord Godfrey
Mar 4, 2022

Data Graham posted:

lmaoooooooo he suddenly decided he could bulk up super fast if he just started doing 10-hour workouts so he went beast mode lifting random weights and yanking on machine levers at max weight setting and blew his neck the gently caress out

woke up the next morning going I CAN'T LIFT MY HEAD, CALL 911 MOOOOOOMMM

its wild elon could absolutely hire some of the best personal trainers out there, i mean the man can just hit up joe rogan or one of the dozens of roided out gym junkies who hang on every word of his

the problem is it would require elon to actually listen to and respect the words of people lower than him on the totem pole. this takes alot of effort on the part of the ultra wealthy

zuck is capable of that to some extent, i mean he is married. musk is divorced, and incapable of forming equitable relationships with anyone. so of course he's also unable to listen to a personal trainer telling him no you can not push yourself that hard you'll tear a tendon

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!
No you guys emon has a bad spine because his head is so big and smart, his body literally wasn’t built for his genius

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

grittyreboot posted:

I'm just saying Elon is the worst type of person I can imagine. A fake nerd

bazinga 🤣🤣🤣

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Elden Lord Godfrey posted:

its wild elon could absolutely hire some of the best personal trainers out there, i mean the man can just hit up joe rogan or one of the dozens of roided out gym junkies who hang on every word of his

the problem is it would require elon to actually listen to and respect the words of people lower than him on the totem pole. this takes alot of effort on the part of the ultra wealthy

zuck is capable of that to some extent, i mean he is married. musk is divorced, and incapable of forming equitable relationships with anyone. so of course he's also unable to listen to a personal trainer telling him no you can not push yourself that hard you'll tear a tendon
Didn't he try to get Andrew Tare to train him lol

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Gsp offered to train him but I'm pretty sure musk left him at read

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

My ideal outcome would be Zuck flattening Elon's throat and then both of their hearts explode.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

DeeplyConcerned posted:

No offense elon but you're in no shape to take on zuck. Get down to the boxing ring and training to get more experience. You'll have to hit 80% to start the mission.

Wrong, he's in the perfect shape and should fight him ASAP.

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

I know its wishful, but these mma gymbro rogan types gotta peel away from elon with this sortof workout stupidity on display. from the social media stuff I see fitness people love nothing more than to bust on exercise dumbassery

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
əlon don't listen to the haters, you need to strike while the time is right! Every day you delay is another day that zuck gets to train to beat you. Don't give him the chance, fight today!

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
I wanna see him slip a disc during pre-fight stretching and try to fight anyway because he's too full of painkillers.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

quote:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP IN MY OFFICE AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. ITS EQUILIBRIUM AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, JOHN PRESTON. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS Show More…

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

poo poo talking Zuck after he's chickened out

lol so whacky zany what a guy

drugggggss man 420 :420: lol

Pretty funny considering we have what? An AOC "parody" account, a musk one, a Zuckerberg one, probably a million others.

soros SOROS SOROS

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Then Zuck gets arrested & charged for participating in bum fights and leaving a mentally deficient junkie in a chair.

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks
44 Billion Dollar Baby

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

my neck

my back

my website and my crack

Anders
Nov 8, 2004

I'd rather score...

... but I'll grind it good for you

50 lbs is like 22kg right? Is that supposed to be a flex? I used to be pretty strong, but I'm unfit now. 22 kg bicep curls is something I could do after a few days - Zucky is a year or two older than me, and he's been working out for a long time. I hope the fight is on, because it's gonna be like the videos of that Chinese MMA dude that goes around beating up kung fu masters

Tsietisin
Jul 2, 2004

Time passes quickly on the weekend.

Every time I see the Twitter embed in this thread I see the "X" in the top right and more than a couple of times I've clicked it to try and get it to close.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

I missed Musk vs Musk, where was it streaming? Sad to hear that he got eliminated.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
We've moved on from "My Mom Said No" to "I Have a Doctor's Note" on the excuse checklist.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

mobby_6kl posted:

He has real hardcore street fighting training.

Anders
Nov 8, 2004

I'd rather score...

... but I'll grind it good for you

The Last Call posted:

My prediction, Musk will fight a Zuckerberg impersonator, making him look bad in every way while making Musk come off as this tough guy.

His fans eat that poo poo up.

Instead of Gillberg he'll fight Suckerberg and win 420-69 on points

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Next up: if I fight you I’ll definitely end up killing you and I don’t want that hassle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FurtherReading
Sep 4, 2007

mobby_6kl posted:

I think Tate offered in a "senpai please notice me" kinda way but I don't know if Musk responded.