Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

i think they make all the bibles in China nowadays. my contradictions are heightened :awesomelon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

https://twitter.com/ToadUnderHeaven/status/1688247500631605248

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

"peated" as in whisky is the new "based?"

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

peated with the malt

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

read settlers

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

mawarannahr posted:

"peated" as in whisky is the new "based?"

it's a reference to some quack doctor that this guy is obsessed with i guess.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Ray_Peat

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Gripweed posted:

just because people do it doesn't mean it's a good idea to smoke ink

its just carbon

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

uber_stoat posted:

lol

quote:

Ray Peat (1936–2022)[2] was an American conspiracy theorist, quack and cholesterol denialist[3] who promoted pseudoscientific views about nutrition. His most bizarre claim was that essential polyunsaturated fatty acids (omega-3 and omega-6) are harmful to human health and should be reduced in the diet to the lowest amount possible.[4] Peat's dietary views have been embraced by the far-right and white nationalists.[5] Peat insanely argued that a tablespoon of sucrose in honey can cure animals and emergency patients with fatal injuries, but was unaware that honey only contains between 0.8-5% sucrose.[6] He made many other ridiculous claims such as avocados causing cancer.[7]
In 2022 about 8 months before his death, much to the dismay of his followers, Peat contradicted his own dietary advice and admitted that he was eating oatmeal and putting oat bran on his food.[8]
peated

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Peating means killing yourself by eating oatmeal once.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

:cursed:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Okay?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i was going to vote against abortion but then some scrawny 25 year old with a harem of anarchist teen runaways texted me not to

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

[pictures]: Get in Comrade, We're Going Texting

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

mawarannahr posted:

[pictures]: Get in Comrade, We're Going Texting

[56k no]

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Al! posted:

i was going to vote against abortion but then some scrawny 25 year old with a harem of anarchist teen runaways texted me not to

I think they are trying to make sure that people who support access to abortions in principle, but either didn't know about the vote or didn't plan to vote, do actually vote.

E: also, holy poo poo, glass houses, lmao.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

arnold brutally attacked that man

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Al! posted:

Thanks for replying to my text btw

Eliot Rosewater
Apr 16, 2008

after failing to win a green new deal or pass the pro act the GND committee has gone full doomer and embraced anti-natalism smh

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I'm eating oatmeal right now

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/alwiseman_/status/1688535548577656832?s=20

Dude is a true, born hater.

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

the thing about the jews is,

uber_stoat posted:

AMA im a cholesterol denialist?

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

im alctually a CSPam deniliast lol. like idont believe it exists lol like we're all actualingy posting in dnd lol this is just theres a secret cabal like the matrix trying to put all the dumbfucks in cspam to clean the rest of the forums its like a sci fi thing dont u get it stupid lol the matrix has u or something similar to that u know? like THEY WANT US HERE lol like that haha . they dont want me exposing this thats why ill probably get probed for like 6 hourss or so lol haha hehe

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

cant ever decid e if i like hook by bues traveler even when im sltenig to it???

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

thehandtruck posted:

decided i dont like it. and only like the first part of float on by the mouse guy

eidt: lotta herion peeps from my HS liked modest mouse and mars volta. crazy

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

thehandtruck posted:

that means you dont like it

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

efb

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

Al! posted:

that means you dont like it

yep, ty for the confermation cause tbh that happens to me a lot esp if someone is on the playlist for a while and i may have liked it at one point

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

thehandtruck posted:

yep, ty for the confermation cause tbh that happens to me a lot esp if someone is on the playlist for a while and i may have liked it at one point

i was listening to this cd in my car man and it was like one of my childhood cds and every track then was a banger and it turns out maybe there are three bangers and one nostalgia track on a 24 track double album but you know what it's a pretty good one overall so maybe i'm reconsidering, still i skipped through to the songs i reall yliked and i think thats ok

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

Al! posted:

i was listening to this cd in my car man and it was like one of my childhood cds and every track then was a banger and it turns out maybe there are three bangers and one nostalgia track on a 24 track double album but you know what it's a pretty good one overall so maybe i'm reconsidering, still i skipped through to the songs i reall yliked and i think thats ok

yep. good to see not alone !!! im trinyg to fithght the urge to skip but maybe that means im lying to meself? but six years on dope came on which ruled then savage garden chery cola song (which ruled even harder s)

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

thehandtruck posted:

yep. good to see not alone !!! im trinyg to fithght the urge to skip but maybe that means im lying to meself? but six years on dope came on which ruled then savage garden chery cola song (which ruled even harder s)

i cant really do like a music feed because the algorythm thinks i only want to listen to citypop (and i do!!! but i can only listen to Stay With Me by Matsubara Miki so many times oh hell whats one more

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

thehandtruck posted:

im alctually a CSPam deniliast lol. like idont believe it exists lol like we're all actualingy posting in dnd lol this is just theres a secret cabal like the matrix trying to put all the dumbfucks in cspam to clean the rest of the forums its like a sci fi thing dont u get it stupid lol the matrix has u or something similar to that u know? like THEY WANT US HERE lol like that haha . they dont want me exposing this thats why ill probably get probed for like 6 hourss or so lol haha hehe

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
https://twitter.com/RealHeathcliffs/status/1688606872587128832?t=DHR7jCWwQZ2A6391luyY4A&s=19

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

that's from a parody page btw

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

i say swears online posted: