Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem

Kild posted:

pretending genshin didnt have childe as a weekly boss in the middle of liyue's story.

drat didn't realise i was in the genshin thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

Kild posted:

pretending genshin didnt have childe as a weekly boss in the middle of liyue's story.

not that HSR will logically follow genshin's lead on anything going forward but yeah i think it's too early to make any assumptions about where and when weekly bosses will be added

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Tree Reformat posted:

see, the difference there is that was all in the same patch. same with the Inazuma Archon conclusion

what no it wasnt

Tree Reformat
Apr 2, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Kild posted:

what no it wasnt

...no, all of the last Act of Liyue Archon Quest, including the weekly fight and its last boss, were all in version 1.1.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
Are stats from relic effects applied on the character page? My Natasha has 119 speed and the 2 piece set that gives 6% speed. Is her speed 126 after the 6%, or is it already applied to get to 119?

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

I AM THE ONLY ONE IN THIS GAME WHO GETS LAID
Is it (ever) worth it to keep pulling on Kafka's banner to try to hunt Eidolon levels for Sampo/Serval? They're at E0/E2 for me and I'm tempted since I think it would also help build 5* pity, right?

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

Sure! Being early right after you get the on banner 5 is actually a very freeing position because if you somehow hit early, it's super exciting, and you can pull for 4, and yes it builds towards your next 5.

Kale
May 14, 2010

Theres still the matter of Fu Xuan, Dan Heng and Jingliu still to deal with at least for Luofu.

haypliss
Oct 2, 2022
Building pity is a lie you tell yourself to justify bad rolling behavior, but if you don't care about Imbibitor or Fu Xuan you can go nuts.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Pain of Mind posted:

Are stats from relic effects applied on the character page? My Natasha has 119 speed and the 2 piece set that gives 6% speed. Is her speed 126 after the 6%, or is it already applied to get to 119?

Two things:

1) The 6% from Hackerspace is only based on base Speed, not total.
2) The best way to see the actual math is in the stat detail page, where it shows you. I have 27 speed from relics and 2p hackerspace on my Nat, and her stats look like:

So you can see that it's lumped into that +33 - +2 from her hat, +25 from her boots, and +6 from Hackerspace (5.88 rounded up to 6).

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Tree Reformat posted:

...no, all of the last Act of Liyue Archon Quest, including the weekly fight and its last boss, were all in version 1.1.

the 2nd water serpent fight w. the rebuilt ufo wasnt in that patch, no. neither did we go to inazuma right after, lol.

Tree Reformat
Apr 2, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Kild posted:

the 2nd water serpent fight w. the rebuilt ufo wasnt in that patch, no. neither did we go to inazuma right after, lol.

For the first, that was an optional interlude chapter that came out like a year and a half later. The second, I meant the Inazuma main weekly boss and it's actual final boss, as well as the conclusion to Inazuma's main quest, were both in the same patch(2.1).

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Shhh... don't wake up the sleeping lion :3:

I did a dry run of my Tutorial Mission Eagle Set Kafka + Resolution Shines Sampo combo, and the results seemed really good. One thing I didn't realize is that Tutorial Mission procs per enemy attacked, so if I were to use Sampo's Ult against 5 enemies, applying DEF down on all of them, then use Kafka's Ult, Kafka would regen a whopping 45 Energy after Ult. :stare:

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

Kyrosiris posted:

Two things:

1) The 6% from Hackerspace is only based on base Speed, not total.
2) The best way to see the actual math is in the stat detail page, where it shows you. I have 27 speed from relics and 2p hackerspace on my Nat, and her stats look like:

So you can see that it's lumped into that +33 - +2 from her hat, +25 from her boots, and +6 from Hackerspace (5.88 rounded up to 6).

I saw that math, I just was not sure if that +33 from your example included the 6% (though I guess I could just unequip something and see how it changed). I guess she is at 119 speed, need to get 1 more for that 8% attack.

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 3 days!)

i don't want kekfa, but i want lukas :(
have to sit out cause i'm like 30 from guaranteed banner pity

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

I was at 72 pity so my first Kafka was fast and expected.

Getting E1 in fifty pulls was NOT expected. :dogcited:

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

First 10 pull got me 2 Servals and Dance Dance Dance! Threw some singles at the problem and got Luka too, and bought a Pela from the shop. A good day. :D

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Kafka in 30, also got Luka.

ill hold off on going for E1 until I see more about 1.3 and 1.4

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 3 days!)

wish MoC kept the teams you cleared with it last cycle, like with SU.
I keep forgetting what makeup I did, and have to re-manually place them again

Dracula Factory
Sep 7, 2007

I won the 50/50 at around 75 pulls, and got up to e4 Sampo and Serval and e1 Luka (who I think is very cool, so I'm a little disappointed that I didn't get more of him.) Feels pretty good except now I definitely don't have cones for all my nihility characters, I have 3 good ones to split among 6 characters that I really want to use. :cry:

Izzhov
Dec 6, 2013

My head hurts.
Quick question: so I'm at the highest equilibrium level, and am starting to transition to the point where I'm spending the majority of my trailblaze power every day grinding artifacts. At this point, should I just get rid of all my excess purple relics? If not, how do I decide which to keep?

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Whiffed and got yan e2. Gonna sit now till Fu comes out

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

Izzhov posted:

Quick question: so I'm at the highest equilibrium level, and am starting to transition to the point where I'm spending the majority of my trailblaze power every day grinding artifacts. At this point, should I just get rid of all my excess purple relics? If not, how do I decide which to keep?

Keep only spheres of elements you don't have that 5* in that set, ER ropes all, crit chests both rate and dmg, speed boots all.

Nuke the rest, I think.

Izzhov
Dec 6, 2013

My head hurts.
Ok, will do, thanks!

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

Yanqing e2 here as well. I'm now 0/4 for winning pity on new characters but can't complain with my other luck.

Got Sampo e2, Serval e7 e8 and e9, and one copy of Luka.

DontMindMe
Dec 3, 2010

What could possibly go wrong?
Any word on whether Sampo E6 or Luka E6 are a better sub dps for Kafka?

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

75 pulls for Kafka, haven't missed a 50/50 yet.

Dracula Factory
Sep 7, 2007

I feel the terrible call of the LC banner again. I need nihility cones and the stupid sexy Luka lc would be great for me. Also imaginary daniel and fu xuan are both nerds and as such are very skippable for me. Am I crazy for wanting to put 40ish pulls to try and get a few cones?

DontMindMe posted:

Any word on whether Sampo E6 or Luka E6 are a better sub dps for Kafka?

It seems like Luka is better, because Sampo is very SP hungry and has a lot of wind up time to really get his damage going.

Dracula Factory fucked around with this message at 18:57 on Aug 9, 2023

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Gonna run Luocha/Sampo/Luka/Kafka because I am a degenerate.

Kafka and her prettyboy club, assemble.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
Apparently I was wrong about my 50/50 because I just got Bailu after 18 rolls. I managed to get my first Sampo also, not sure how much I want to risk to get Luka. I literally just spent some effort gearing up Natasha a bit better this morning...

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Dr Kool-AIDS posted:

75 pulls for Kafka, haven't missed a 50/50 yet.

Neat. Never gotten one yet!

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

Dawgstar posted:

Neat. Never gotten one yet!

Goondolences

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You are turned on because Kafka is hot
I am turned on because the numbers are loving absurd

...we're the same actually

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

60 to get Kafka and than 20 on light cone banner with not hits. Got Luka(not adol) and final Eidolon for Serval too

DontMindMe
Dec 3, 2010

What could possibly go wrong?
Any particular LC to use for Luka? If it is the same as Kafkas BIS then I may have to banner pull

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

I AM THE ONLY ONE IN THIS GAME WHO GETS LAID

silvergoose posted:

Sure! Being early right after you get the on banner 5 is actually a very freeing position because if you somehow hit early, it's super exciting, and you can pull for 4, and yes it builds towards your next 5.

Got my next 5 early. In 32 pulls I got my guaranteed Kafka 2nd pull (was close to pity from the Blade banner), and in the next 3 10-pulls I got Luka to E2, Swordplay (new), Secret Vow (2nd one), and Gepard (new). Using the free tickets from Ascending Kafka, Luka, and Gepard at 20 got me Hook on the standard warp, so yay?

I've got a built Sampo already, looking forward to building out Kafka and Asta for a 2nd team. Not sure how Luka places here? I'm already running Sushang as my DPS on Team 1 right now.

Fhqwhgads fucked around with this message at 19:40 on Aug 9, 2023

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

haypliss posted:

Building pity is a lie you tell yourself to justify bad rolling behavior

I don't disagree, but telling myself that on rolls where I get nothing that I want helps me cope

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Dracula Factory posted:

I feel the terrible call of the LC banner again. I need nihility cones and the stupid sexy Luka lc would be great for me. Also imaginary daniel and fu xuan are both nerds and as such are very skippable for me. Am I crazy for wanting to put 40ish pulls to try and get a few cones?

It seems like Luka is better, because Sampo is very SP hungry and has a lot of wind up time to really get his damage going.

How is Sampo SP hungry? Give him efh and let him basic attack.

Dracula Factory
Sep 7, 2007

Walla posted:

How is Sampo SP hungry? Give him efh and let him basic attack.

His ideal situation is using his skill every turn, whereas Luka still likes to use basic attacks (which trigger Kafka's talent as well) so the synergy is a bit better. If one has Sampo built, he's probably still a great pick for wind weakness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MoonCrab
Nov 19, 2014

A mildly pertubed emoji face
At first I was gonna skip kafka and go for dragon boy because kafka needed me to raise a couple characters from scratch and farm all new gear, while dragons could just use the same old supports and a cowboy set. But right now I'm giga bored with the game and all these negatives have flipped into positives lol

Don't even know how to gear these dot goobers tho. Apparently theres gonna be a new herta nihility cone and that might help a little but atm at least one of them is gonna be stuck with a completely useless 3* statstick. Sure wish nihility got a meshing cogs-level mistake :/