Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
It's about what you'd expect.
Trump supporter shot dead in FBI raid linked to threats against Biden, top Dems

quote:

The cult of Trump claims another life.
1 posted on 8/9/2023, 9:36:00 PM by thefactor
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

quote:

To: thefactor

I am truly sorry to say this. I am reluctant to say this. But I am going to say this.

Your post is the most despicable, disgusting and idiotic post I have ever read on FR.

I am not saying anything about you, personally. I do not know you. But the comment is breathtakingly vile and hateful.

10 posted on 08/09/2023 2:44:09 PM PDT by Gratia
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Gratia

I agree... thefactor needs to be zotted. Every opportunity he gets he’s defending Biden and the DOJ and insulting the people on this site.

49 posted on 08/09/2023 3:07:24 PM PDT by shadowlands1960 (We live in a world of intolerance masked as tolerance. RUSH LIMBAUGH)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies ]

quote:

Poor guy committed suicide by social media posts.

8 posted on 8/9/2023, 9:43:44 PM by jacknhoo (Luke 12:51; Think ye, that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, no; but separation.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

The cult of Trump? Please define.

15 posted on 08/09/2023 2:47:51 PM PDT by Lumper20
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Lumper20

The definition here is that there are paid disrupters here on FR who serve the purpose of steering all conversations and actions in favor of the communist left. They are everywhere. It is very organized.

33 posted on 08/09/2023 2:55:52 PM PDT by Revel
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 15 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Revel

We have always had more leftist disruptors than say, Lucianne or Zero Hedge. Had a bunch of real lefty scum back when I first came around in 1998. Was hard to tell the Rino’s from the Democrats because the GOP wasn’t that conservative.

One particularly noxious woman I recall celebrated Democrat congressional victories. Every Republican was too extreme. That was two decades ago. But even with all these DU rejects, I still like the place.

187 posted on 08/09/2023 4:31:00 PM PDT by Luke21
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 33 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Openurmind

Check out the link in post 17. The source is the guy’s own social media posts.

20 posted on 08/09/2023 2:50:04 PM PDT by thefactor
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies ]

quote:

“The source is the guy’s own social media posts.”

How do you know they were not planted by the FBI?

Would they? YOU BET... Especially right now.

24 posted on 08/09/2023 2:52:08 PM PDT by Openurmind (The ultimate test of a moral society is the kind of world it leaves to its children. ~ D. Bonhoeffer)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 20 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Eagles6

“You sure seem awfully supportive and eager to believe the vaunted, clean as the driven snow fbi.”

I noticed that too... They have proven themselves to be outright criminals. This smells of a false flag to paint Trump supporters in a bad color. THEY probably made the posts and threats in his name.

Would they do this?

ABSOLUTELY.

21 posted on 8/9/2023, 9:50:36 PM by Openurmind (The ultimate test of a moral society is the kind of world it leaves to its children. ~ D. Bonhoeffer)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies]

quote:

To: struggle

Exactly, 6:30 am 75 year old with a cane and a team of FBI goons. I’m they had no choice other than to assassinate this guy. This was a message

36 posted on 8/9/2023, 9:58:21 PM by gibsonguy
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Responsibility2nd
Every other house in the ghetto should be flash bombed and searched. In every other house
in the ghetto you will find narcotics, stolen guns, felons in possession of firearms, etc. etc.

69 posted on 8/9/2023, 10:15:47 PM by Governor Dinwiddie (LORD, grant thy people grace to withstand the temptations of the world, the flesh, and the devil.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 32 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Chgogal
It's amazing to me that multiple people on this platform think the federal government cares about nobodies so much that they would HACK INTO THEIR FACEBOOK and plant fake threats so they could get a warrant and kill them.

I have to ask: do you actually hear yourself? What color is the sky in your world? It's just beyond belief. You think this was an elaborate plot to kill some old man in Utah, as opposed to the MUCH simpler answer that there was an old man in Utah who made threats against the President.
116 posted on 8/9/2023, 10:41:29 PM by thefactor
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 108 | View Replies]

quote:

“It’s amazing to me that multiple people on this platform think the federal government cares about nobodies so much that they would HACK INTO THEIR FACEBOOK and plant fake threats so they could get a warrant and kill them.”

Do you actually think they wouldn’t? All authorities are honest? After committing similar criminal acts to take down a sitting President?

Absolutely they would. And if you worked in law enforcement you have yourself seen peers break the law or trow the Constitution away to “do their job”.

Please do not try to claim you have not. My Dad was a Cop, My Uncle was a Cop, and My Son in Law is a Cop. I’m in the blue circle and know the facts.

133 posted on 08/09/2023 3:52:49 PM PDT by Openurmind (The ultimate test of a moral society is the kind of world it leaves to its children. ~ D. Bonhoeffer)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 116 | View Replies ]

quote:

This record mistrust in govt and institution is earned.

90% of industry, institution billionaires, wealthiest men are openly conspiring and colluding to interfere in the elections against MAGA.

The only thing missing from large scale global violence is hunger.

Much of the supposed self governing free world is not being self governed-that, high mistrust in govt + hunger=violence.

This their climactic ending. All the extremism, raiding the treasury et al are signs we’re nearing an end. The return to normalcy is closer not further away. The CW II folks are the same tellin me 9/11 was the beginning and the climactic end.

139 posted on 08/09/2023 3:58:28 PM PDT by Freest Republican (This space for rent)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 116 | View Replies ]

quote:

GTH. The only people calling Trump supporters cult members are leftist commies or traitors.

147 posted on 8/9/2023, 11:05:28 PM by ohioman

quote:

To: Signalman

They needed a scapegoat and found an idiot and murdered him to Kingdom come. And now they’re claiming that it was a MAGA guy. You see what they’re doing here. And yet and yet folks trumps life was constantly being threatened when he was president and yet this happened and I don’t remember them swatting her house and blowing her brains out. Why didn’t the FBI do that Kathy Griffin? We are waiting for an answer FBI nazi brownshirts! What she did was 100 times worse than what this idiot threatening the president on Twitter. They just needed a scapegoat right now that things are hot and heavy. They’ll try to nail Trump for this murder too…bank on it. This is a kill shot message from the murderous FBI to Trump supporters!

159 posted on 8/9/2023, 11:14:45 PM by RoseofTexas
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Justa
"Trump is an alpha male, wealthy and politically powerful"

Did you have a cigarette after you typed this? Sheesh.
211 posted on 8/9/2023, 11:45:43 PM by thefactor
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 209 | View Replies]

quote:

To: 5th MEB

A few hours ago you wished death on Mitch McConnell. The man who single-handedly stopped Garland from getting on SCOTUS and paved the way for Trump’s appointments. You’re just another cult member blinded by your leader. It’s sad.

225 posted on 8/9/2023, 11:57:59 PM by thefactor
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 221 | View Replies]

quote:

Mitch McConnel is a low life, lying, subsidiary of Communist China, the same assholes who backed the NVA and the VC.

So of course I wish him an abrupt, painful, agonizing, death by whatever means necessary; I am a Marine it’s what we do!

You know; kill lowlife people and blow poo poo up.

In this case I do believe “FATHER TIME” is getting ready to serve us well.

You have a nice day now dipstick.

264 posted on 8/10/2023, 12:54:20 AM by 5th MEB
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 225 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Captain Peter Blood

Correct. Even assuming this guy went postal and opened fire on the FBI, how many Trump supporters have done anything like that in the 8 years since Trump entered politics? I can’t think of any.

294 posted on 8/10/2023, 1:51:03 AM by mbrfl
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 289 | View Replies]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheDeadlyShoe
Feb 14, 2014

This poster has functioning brain cells! Zot him!

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
That they flip their poo poo and go all COMMIE COMMIE COMMIE on this simple minor level of pushback is really something else.

also

kik2dagroin posted:

Freep: the most despicable, disgusting and idiotic post I have ever read

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Sure I wished death on people, but in my defense they were all bad!

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Remembering the old thread title of "The revolution will be denied as a false flag"

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

The mental world freepers live in is absolutely plastic. Reality can be reshaped at will to validate preconceptions. Someone seemingly like me does something wrong? They were a plant. I'm told I'm wrong? That person is a paid agitator and should be ignored.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Their hatred for Mitch gets me every time. From my judeo-bolshevik perspective dude is the most effective conservative politician of my lifetime. Somehow tho, in freep brain, he famously fought for the Viet Cong alongside Jane Fonda, Mao Zedong, and Karl Marx himself

Shugojin posted:

Remembering the old thread title of "The revolution will be denied as a false flag"

Two revolutions denied as false flags in the past ten years. Rip to our antifa heroes Ashley Babbitt and Mormon Tarp Man

Edgar Allen Ho fucked around with this message at 15:01 on Aug 10, 2023

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

*Israeli Government-affiliated poster

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Their hatred for Mitch gets me every time. From my judeo-bolshevik perspective dude is the most effective conservative politician of my lifetime. Somehow tho, in freep brain, he famously fought for the Viet Cong alongside Jane Fonda, Mao Zedong, and Karl Marx himself

He betrayed Trump by saying that he didn't win the 2020 election. The only sin they can't forgive.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
They don't want effective conservative politicians, they want loudmouth racists.

Tony Phillips
Feb 9, 2006

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

From my judeo-bolshevik perspective dude is the most effective conservative politician of my lifetime.

Absolutely no doubt about it in my mind. That fuckin' rear end in a top hat.

It all does make their hatred for him that much funnier though.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

Being an effective politician only reenforces the forbidden idea that government is capable of accomplishing things, even if those things are things you want to happen. Freepers want a government whose only purpose is to punish their enemies.

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".

Scratch Monkey posted:

The mental world freepers live in is absolutely plastic. Reality can be reshaped at will to validate preconceptions. Someone seemingly like me does something wrong? They were a plant. I'm told I'm wrong? That person is a paid agitator and should be ignored.

The big one that always gets me is the zero evidence excuses pulled out of their collective rear end…

The guy even said: “prove it wasn’t an FBI planted Facebook post!”
Forcing someone to prove a negative… always a winning strategy as long as you’re debating a dumb rear end and don’t care a bit about the truth
So much ignorance, smh

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

He married a non-white (Elaine Chao) so he has obviously been bought and paid for by the chicoms. As always, the simplest explanation for something on Freep (racisim) is the best one.

They also hate him because he refused to used his power to implement their fever dreams of oppression. This guy was senate majority leader, and did he pack Nancy Pelosi, AOC, and Hunter Biden off to death camps for their crimes against freedom? Did he push for bombarding the US-Mexican border with nerve gas? No he did not so he's just spineless globalist RINO establishment simp.

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Shugojin posted:

Remembering the old thread title of "The revolution will be has been denied as a false flag"

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
Freep adjacent:

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-evangelicals-2663078391/

quote:

"Multiple pastors tell me, essentially, the same story about quoting the Sermon on the Mount, parenthetically, in their preaching — 'turn the other cheek' — [and] to have someone come up after to say, 'Where did you get those liberal talking points?'" Moore revealed. "And what was alarming to me is that in most of these scenarios, when the pastor would say, 'I'm literally quoting Jesus Christ,' the response would not be, 'I apologize.' The response would be, 'Yes, but that doesn't work anymore. That's weak.'"

Pudding for brains. These people are seriously not religious at all. They only go to church to hear someone tell them that their awful opinions and beliefs are correct. They don't believe in anything, they just use religion as a cudgel against people they don't like and cowardly hide behind their faked faith against any criticism

I know this has all been said itt a million times but it's always worth repeating

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Weird how freepers are the silent majority but 75% of freepers to ever have posted on the site seem to have been liberal plants who want a different racist conservative in office than the majority

Finnankainen
Oct 14, 2012
Col. Douglas Macgregor: The 1960 election was ALSO stolen
Republicans have never actually lost an election! :freep:

quote:

To: RandFan
Well known 40 years ago. It was discussed often in, say, the National Review.

Nixon was horribly abused.

10 posted on 8/10/2023, 1:49:05 AM by buwaya (Strategic imperatives )

quote:

This has been well known for more than 60 years. The colonel is not exactly prescient for finally figuring it out now.

20 posted on 8/10/2023, 4:05:49 AM by norwaypinesavage (The power of the press is not in what it includes, rather, it's in that which is omitted.)

quote:

I was 12 at the time. The day of the election I walked up to the junior high school where elections were being held and wrote in chalk in the parking lot, “Vote for Nixon and Lodge. They Understand What Peace Demands.” That night I watched the election returns. My Father right away said the election had been stolen by Kennedy. Within the week it was reported that there had been voter fraud in Cook County, Illinois. Kennedy paid for that fraud with his life.

30 posted on 8/10/2023, 4:49:13 AM by heylady

quote:

I bet if one really looked into it, Dewey DID defeat Truman.

Democrat evildoing goes way back.

33 posted on 8/10/2023, 5:08:42 AM by FroggyTheGremlim (I'll be good, I will, I will!)

quote:

The 1948 election was likely stolen snd Joseph P Kennedy sr was deeply involved. His gangster cronies from his bootlegging days had a score to settle with former-prosecutor Dewey.

44 posted on 8/10/2023, 6:51:54 AM by muir_redwoods (Freedom isn't free, liberty isn't liberal and you'll never find anything Right on the Left)

quote:

To this day Nixon serves as a role model for republicans.

48 posted on 8/10/2023, 8:28:43 AM by No Party Affiliation

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

quote:

To this day Nixon serves as a role model for republicans.
:hmmyes:

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

namlosh posted:

The big one that always gets me is the zero evidence excuses pulled out of their collective rear end…

The guy even said: “prove it wasn’t an FBI planted Facebook post!”
Forcing someone to prove a negative… always a winning strategy as long as you’re debating a dumb rear end and don’t care a bit about the truth
So much ignorance, smh
"prove they did!"
"oh so now the fbi are pure flawless angels who have never done anything wrong ever?? you're comparing them to god! blasphemer!!!"

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

If only. At least that fucker had enough shame to know when to resign.

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

*Israeli Government-affiliated poster

Scratch Monkey posted:

If only. At least that fucker had enough shame to know when to resign.

Nixon only resigned because there were enough Republican votes in the Senate to impeach him and all of his aides and advisors had given up or flipped on him.

He wasn't going willingly. But, at least he recognized that he was going to be forced out and didn't attempt to install himself in there by having tricky Dick fans storm the capitol to prevent an impeachment vote.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

InsertPotPun posted:

"prove they did!"
"oh so now the fbi are pure flawless angels who have never done anything wrong ever?? you're comparing them to god! blasphemer!!!"

I used to think this was a bullshit rhetorical dodge, but the more I see it the more I think they really just can't understand having generalized critiques without an explicit good vs. bad, binary choice. Like, they can't process that the FBI is a complex organization with many flaws that can occasionally do its job. It either is completely perfect or a den of secret communism.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

The freeper straight up admitting that cops plant evidence, commit crimes, murder people, and cover up for each other all the time.

So we should always assume cops are lying right?

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify
I can buy that Daley delivered Illinois for Kennedy, but Nixon still loses with Illinois so

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!
mobby_6kl just quoted this post from Shanghaied to the rightwing media thread but it's both 1) relevant to freep, and 2) hilarious, so I'm bringing it over here.

Shanghaied posted:

Ahahahahahahahahahah it's much, much, much better lmao:

The FBI was tipped off by Truth Social lol ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Edit: help, I think I'm gonna die laughing lol

Apparently, Truth Social is now part of the Deep State.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

VitalSigns posted:

The freeper straight up admitting that cops plant evidence, commit crimes, murder people, and cover up for each other all the time.

So we should always assume cops are lying right?

The best part is that they are flawless when black people are killed.

Like Xiahou mentioned, I love how binary everything is.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I think I would die of cringe if my threat to murder a member of the government that got me arrested by the feds, sounded like an ad for the gun company, lmao.

"When I do my crimes, I love to use my H&K MP5SD WITH TRIJICON ACOG ATTACHMENT"

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Xiahou Dun posted:

I used to think this was a bullshit rhetorical dodge, but the more I see it the more I think they really just can't understand having generalized critiques without an explicit good vs. bad, binary choice. Like, they can't process that the FBI is a complex organization with many flaws that can occasionally do its job. It either is completely perfect or a den of secret communism.
it's part of the "you need A answer not THE answer" culture that's developed. you don't need a GOOD reason, you just need A reason. if you can spit back an answer quickly you win no matter what the answer is. and, once you have A answer, you win.
there is no possible comeback because they've already won by having A answer quickly.
"we need stronger gun laws"
"so you want to steal all guns everywhere??"
BANG: they just won by having A answer.
"abortion should be legal"
"so you want to murder all babies all the time?"
BANG: answered. they won.
good luck trying to "clarify", IE "walk back" your stupid, cowardly plan to kill every baby. why should they listen to you: you want to kill all babies.
you don't think cops should be able to murder anyone they want any time they want? good luck with your plans to murder all cops, rear end in a top hat! now i'm going to ignore you cop murderer.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Pontius Pilate posted:

I can buy that Daley delivered Illinois for Kennedy, but Nixon still loses with Illinois so

I have absolutely no doubt that there was cemetery voting in Chicago in the 1960 election, but yeah it's a stupid thing to obsess over considering that it was mathematically not relevant.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Remember that the true voter data from secret white hat servers in Germany showed Trump won California in 2016 and 2020 and got something like 400 EVs, so it stands to reason that Republicans actually won every election back to the 1790s if not for Democrat cheating

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug

OwlFancier posted:

I think I would die of cringe if my threat to murder a member of the government that got me arrested by the feds, sounded like an ad for the gun company, lmao.

"When I do my crimes, I love to use my H&K MP5SD WITH TRIJICON ACOG ATTACHMENT"

TFR :tfrxmas: would be upset because he only had 2 attachments instead of 14 including 2 different red dots, lasers, lights, back up iron sights, grenade launcher, cheeto dispenser etc. Also a boring color instead of camo purple/green.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

Captain_Maclaine posted:

mobby_6kl just quoted this post from Shanghaied to the rightwing media thread but it's both 1) relevant to freep, and 2) hilarious, so I'm bringing it over here.

Apparently, Truth Social is now part of the Deep State.

Am I reading those notes on the right correctly? It was deemed OK at first before getting "escalated" on appeal?

Finnankainen
Oct 14, 2012
A question for everyone: What punishment would you give for each of the first 10 times that an adult with no weapon steals a parked car?

quote:

To: grundle
First conviction: 100 years in prison.

2 posted on 8/10/2023, 6:24:48 PM by No name given (Anonymous is who you’ll know me as )

quote:

I’m actually in favor of the Islamic (Religion of Peace) approach.

1st Offense. Cut off the hands of the thief.

(Pretty much guarantees there will be no repeat offenses.)

4 posted on 8/10/2023, 6:29:11 PM by Responsibility2nd (Tagline for sale.)

quote:

Line them up in front of a firing squad, and then put them out of their victims’ misery.

7 posted on 8/10/2023, 6:32:46 PM by mass55th (“Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway.” ― John Wayne)

quote:

Your numbers would be much better than anything we do these days.
My standard thinking is that each person is “entitled” to only 5 years in jail. After that, it should be a death sentence. I don't believe in warehousing people. Minor offenses? 5 years or less (but don't be a repeat offender because it might total up above that 5 year mark). Serious crime? A mere 5 years is too insufficient for your transgression? Well, that's death.

We have about 350 million people. There is no shortage. The ones who don't know how to behave can be removed.

8 posted on 8/10/2023, 6:32:48 PM by ClearCase_guy (They call it “Our Democracy”. But it's basically Cosa Nostra.)

quote:

First offense: 50 lashes with a rattan cane, in public. In or near his home neighborhood.

Second offense: 100 lashes, and a year in prison.

Third offense: banishment to Rwanda.

9 posted on 8/10/2023, 6:34:11 PM by SauronOfMordor (Either you will rule. Or you will be ruled. There is no other choice.)

quote:

Forty lashes with a cat of nine tails.

10 posted on 8/10/2023, 6:35:35 PM by MeganC (There is nothing feminine about feminism. )

quote:

It depends... what’s the skin color?

12 posted on 8/10/2023, 6:37:21 PM by ViLaLuz (2 Chronicles 7:14)

quote:

To: No name given
As long as there are prison cells available then put ‘em in jail. If the jails are full then —-sorry Charlie. It’s the death penalty for you. You shouldn’t have done the crime.

13 posted on 8/10/2023, 6:38:45 PM by szweig (HYHEY Have You Had Enough Yet??!?)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies]

quote:

Some countries have live in prison for auto theft.
Some have a program where prisoners can volunteer as a crash test dummy.
If they survive, they get parole.

19 posted on 8/10/2023, 6:45:20 PM by conservativeimage (Divorce the Deep State Peacefully: Become a State National - tasa.americanstatenationals.org)

quote:

First conviction: Chop off right hand.
Second conviction: Chop off left hand.
Third conviction: Chop off left foot.
Fouth conviction: Chop off right foot.

25 posted on 8/10/2023, 6:52:35 PM by DouglasKC

quote:

Death by hanging for the first offense. In England back in the middle of the last millennium, stealing an item worth $.12 or more was a capital crime. We need to bring that back.

28 posted on 8/10/2023, 6:58:45 PM by Fiji Hill

quote:

Cut off their right hand. It works good in the Middle East !

29 posted on 8/10/2023, 6:58:54 PM by Newbomb Turk

quote:

I hit them with the car starting at 20kph, then go up by 20kph increments each time.

41 posted on 8/10/2023, 7:33:39 PM by Jewbacca (The residents of Iroquois territory may not determine whether Jews may live in Jerusalem.)

quote:

They’re probably stealing cars for drug money. And they are probably also dealing drugs. I support the DP for those in possession of more than a certain amount of heroin/fentanyl/meth,etc...first offense.

42 posted on 8/10/2023, 7:36:07 PM by Gay State Conservative (Two Words: BANANA REPUBLIC!)

quote:

First conviction: Part I: an hours-long savage beating with heavy canes and cat-o-nine tails, leaving the criminal in such bad shape they could not sit in a car for months, much less drive one. During the punishment, force the criminal to explain why they are getting it, and why they deserve it. Explain that Part II of the sentence has been suspended, but if they are caught re-offending, their hands and feet will be surgically removed immediately. No new trial required.

Second conviction: Probably not necessary.

49 posted on 8/10/2023, 8:28:24 PM by Chewbarkah

quote:

I believe that the percentage of a certain race in our population is around 14%

Every person convicted of any crime, the person of that race that exceeds the 14% of of total crime convictions in any given year should be expelled from the country to remote islands, already owned by the U.S.

Sort of like England did with Australia. That worked out well didn’t it?

Same rules for all races.

Should make leftists happy, they love quotas.

53 posted on 8/11/2023, 12:21:25 AM by Graybeard58 (Celebrating 42 years of sobriety this year, thank you Heavenly Father.)

quote:

Forget the Sarco pod. The thrice-convicted car thief simply becomes a one-time rope tester.

57 posted on 8/11/2023, 5:45:27 AM by Carl Vehse (Move the Overton window to the right with defenestration.)

Just for fun, there are 63 posts in that thread, 19 of which call for execution, seven of which advocate body mutilation, and five that promote caning/whipping/beating. Just three advocate for financial restitution and only 2 advocate for prison less than ten years.

They are so incredibly eager to start killing/mutilating people.

Tony Phillips
Feb 9, 2006

Freep guy posted:

First conviction: Chop off right hand.
Second conviction: Chop off left hand.
Third conviction: Chop off left foot.
Fouth conviction: Chop off right foot.

Come on, man. If a handless one footed guy steals your car.... That's his car now.

Hobnob
Feb 23, 2006

Ursa Adorandum

Finnankainen posted:

A question for everyone: What punishment would you give for each of the first 10 times that an adult with no weapon steals a parked car?

Just for fun, there are 63 posts in that thread, 19 of which call for execution, seven of which advocate body mutilation, and five that promote caning/whipping/beating. Just three advocate for financial restitution and only 2 advocate for prison less than ten years.

They are so incredibly eager to start killing/mutilating people.

I didn't realise the flog 'em and hang 'em brigade were still around, and posting on freep.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Hobnob posted:

I didn't realise the flog 'em and hang 'em brigade were still around, and posting on freep.

My local paper (Liverpool echo best news in the world baby) puts comments under its crime articles and without exception it's just wall to wall 'this guy who rode the train without paying should be fed into an industrial mincer'

People really want to live on that star trek planet where the only punishment for every crime is death

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

quote:

Every person convicted of any crime, the person of that race that exceeds the 14% of of total crime convictions in any given year should be expelled from the country to remote islands, already owned by the U.S.

53 posted on 8/11/2023, 12:21:25 AM by Graybeard58 (Celebrating 42 years of sobriety this year, thank you Heavenly Father.)

This is a good system because it incentivizes you to get your crimes done early in the year and checked off your to do list.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

pseudanonymous posted:

This is a good system because it incentivizes you to get your crimes done early in the year and checked off your to do list.

Keep telling people to use their crime allowances before the end of the crime year, you don't get to hold onto it!

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

the sex ghost posted:

Keep telling people to use their crime allowances before the end of the crime year, you don't get to hold onto it!

If you don’t use it all, you don’t get as much next year!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Finnankainen posted:

quote:

It depends... what’s the skin color?

12 posted on 8/10/2023, 6:37:21 PM by ViLaLuz (2 Chronicles 7:14)

quote:

Remember that Liberals are the real racists!