Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

KORNOLOGY posted:

Found on his account.

god drat, that tall dude though how

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006

Al! posted:

god drat, that tall dude though how

2, 4, 3, 1 in that order

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

dont objectivize the rub and tug hunks

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006

Al! posted:

dont objectivize the rub and tug hunks

Black man did seem to skip leg day though.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

That is 70 loving dollars a day on doordash.

And only $18 total to White Castle

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006
Christ on a cross I left out the chaser:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/metro-seeks-lead-for-home-sharing-pilot/article_0c46cc12-2d7f-11ee-8e57-43ba27090b67.html

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

rofl ageplay property management

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006

Al! posted:

rofl ageplay property management

Ageplay where the older person is wearing diapers not the younger.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

tokin opposition posted:

incorrect, the author is dead

The author is dead and we have vored him.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

I'm on some new meds and idk what the gently caress is going on here.

shackleford
Sep 4, 2006

quote:

Paula Daigle, community engagement director with AgeWell Middle Tennessee, said the senior services connector agency will not be applying for the RFP but is a proponent of the idea. Prompted by calls to the organization’s helpline inquiring about affordable housing for seniors, AgeWell has researched existing home share programs in other cities, including New York City and Boston, as well as Columbus, Ohio, and Montgomery County, Md.

“We feel like there needs to be a lot of different options for older adults,” Daigle told the Post. “Some of them do need to be in facilities with assistance, but there's a whole lot of them that could live in their homes, and let's preserve those homes. Other cities have used [home sharing] to try to stop gentrification. … We can’t build ourselves out of this issue of affordable housing. Let’s use what we have.”

:d2a:

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Zeroisanumber posted:

english is bullshit

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

musk has the same problem many cspam posters have, he can't parse any thought longer or more complex than a tweet. raising the character limit on those stupid things will be his ironic downfall

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
https://i.imgur.com/xxZuXLS.mp4

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Zeroisanumber posted:

she says you want to go. English lady says yeah I'm up. So she's ah ok so up means you wanna go. And the English lady says yeah I'm down. So she gets confused that up and down both mean I wanna go.

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

https://twitter.com/_LoveArtDeco/status/1671165960076816390

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

I'm willing to bet the person who drives this has erectile dysfunction and a Bosley subscription.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lobster shirt posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=4018305&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post527978849

My Very Best Day At Hooters
0910: Wake up. Shower if able. Jack off to avoid Hooters boner. (Videos will be queued from night before to reduce time)

0940: Bus will be at stop. Iron Kiss shirt if there is time. If not, just buy Hooters Tshirt. Cargo shorts should be done air drying.

ENROUTE: Check HumpleBundle for Cam site daily discounts. Peruse facebook to see which girls are working today. Tell the girls Good Morning on their wall.

1045: Sit on the curb for 15 minutes.

1100: Lunch time. Ask to be seated in Katie's section. Get a hug before sitting down.

1115: Get 3 IPAs brought out because 'I drink them like water.' Sit at a 4 person table with big high bench stools all by myself. Take my feet out of my shoes and prop them up on the stool across from me. Socks look like I walked 40 days in the desert on the bottom. People think its just the Garlic Onion sauce they smell.

1123: I'll have whatever you recommend, sweetie. Take away from the tip if its something I don't like.

1143: Order more beer to build confidence. Ask one of the girls to sit down with me. 'Too busy its rush hour, sir' Call her a oval office and drop my fork on the floor so I can watch her bend over to get it. I've covered it in butter so its hard for her to pick it up. More rear end time. Will probably do this trick several times a day.

1215: Take a big fat greasy poo poo and forget to flush. Wipe my wing sauce all over my shirt and leave rear end drippings on the toilet seat. Fail to notice the loose pubes in my saucy fingers.

1223: Sit at the bar and order a big rear end Pretzel. "Its for any of you girls who want it!" Javiar from the kitchen is the only one who takes some and I curl my fist up like I'm really going to punch him but my blood pressure rises and I need a beer to thin it out. Make some bets on the college games.

1355: Who wants to do shots with me!?

1405: Take the 7 shots myself.

1500: Bathroom pt 2. Sleep in here for awhile.

1623: drat I'm hungry. Dinner time already?

1640: Sir its going to be a..3 hour wait before you can be seated. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience. Oh, no worry, I will wait :). Can I sit at the bar? No? All good. I'll wait. Is Tabitha working today? Hello?

1700: Watch a bunch of podcasts about how women are property that should be beaten into submission and should keep our bellies full and our balls empty. Phone dying so I walk into the gas station to buy a charger and some hot dogs off the roller grill to hold me over until i can be seated again.

1710: BP Gas Station Robbery in place while I'm looking at the Monsters. Land on Pipeline Punch. Witness to the crime, forced at gun point by several people to go behind the building.

1725: Brains splattered against BP's white painted cement wall that encases the dumpsters. As my body is separating from my soul I go towards the white light.

1735: MFW WHEN HEAVEN IS A HOOTERS

best post ever made

Phigs
Jan 23, 2019

Best Friends posted:

I want my

thousands back
thousands back
thousands back

Amazing.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

that slide was no angel

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost
Found a new RETVRN guy!

https://twitter.com/BasedMaterialsm/status/1690012775769161728?s=20

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

"I'm mad that everything doesn't look like it's soaked in piss" is certainly a take.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Goddamn streetlights are ruining my ability to do the David Lynch headlights in pitch blackness shot.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Zeroisanumber posted:

"I'm mad that everything doesn't look like it's soaked in piss" is certainly a take.

i love piss and lovely sodium lights

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

man's arteries looking like a salt mine

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

objectively thom yorke

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

https://twitter.com/dylanewells/status/1690363018184445952

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
He was doing a bit, apparently.

https://twitter.com/jasondotnews/status/1690310437252833280

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

lol he doesn't pay his employees but buys them doordash? sure

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

ok so he's definitely claiming his personal food orders as business expenses too

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Grey Fox posted:

ok so he's definitely claiming his personal food orders as a business expense too

Good on him.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

lol he doesn't pay his employees but buys them doordash? sure

time to pull the ppp record lol

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
Notice how chik fill a is listed twice, putting it in the lead by about $500 bucks

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

He runs one of those mugshot gallery extortion websites.

https://www.scoopnashville.com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

rodbeard posted:

He runs one of those mugshot gallery extortion websites.

https://www.scoopnashville.com

bury him in 12 separate bags of rock salt