Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

redshirt posted:

ATTENTION SHIP RESIDENTS: MANDATORY MEETING TODAY AT 17:00

Are we on Earth time or Callisto time?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Outrail posted:

Ship time!

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

Outrail posted:

Hammer Time

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

(Tap tap tap tap...)
Can we come to the meeting too? We've got your favorite pizza sandwiches with pineapple

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Check out this goddamned cat
i want pizza sandwiches

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

So there's been a lot of chatter about noises outside the ship and even other ships possibly docking with us/delivering pizza.

We have done a full review of the hull and there is nothing out there, and certainly not a pizza delivery ship.

down1nit
Jan 10, 2004

outlive your enemies
"Nah Billy, we ain't residents here, we *live* here, and work. We're workers Billy."

"My name is Michael Jackson and I'm a poofy doggy princess" claims Billy.

"Right but we're not residents is all, we can just get lunch instead. I know who you are man."

naem
May 29, 2011

GREETINGS FELLOW HUU MON

I TOO AM CORPOREAL

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Once again, ship wide message: There are no existential creatures of any kind on the hull. You can monitor the hull in real time on channel 12 if you want.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Xlorp posted:

(Tap tap tap tap...)
Can we come to the meeting too? We've got your favorite pizza sandwiches with pineapple

Yes yes come in, stay off the orgy deck unless you're feeling weird.

Kilbas
Feb 1, 2011

Anyone mind if I crack a window? I'm dying for some fresh air.

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!

Kilbas posted:

Anyone mind if I crack a window? I'm dying for some fresh air.

Okay okay I'll stop farting into the air recirculation filter

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

I've put up a sign outside an atmospheric filtering room that says Castro station.

the air smells like cuban cigars now.

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Anybody else hear that noise in the air ducts

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

redshirt posted:

Once again, ship wide message: There are no existential creatures of any kind on the hull. You can monitor the hull in real time on channel 12 if you want.

Oooh wait! I know this one! They exist in the space between our blinks!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I know you spend most of the time in the greenhouses and such your eyes are not well adjusted to the lights of the main hallways.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
When's the last time anyone went on a spacewalk? Has anyone even been outside the ship since we left earth?

Did we actually leave earth?

naem
May 29, 2011

*searches the intranet: make to female crew ratio*

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

naem posted:

*searches the intranet: make to female crew ratio*

You fool all internet searches are public!

shen
Jan 22, 2006

Xlorp posted:

(TAP, tap, tap)
We wonder...
What does The Eye see in the Captain's Head?

down1nit posted:

🎼 "what would we do if the capitan's dead?"
"how many nights must we feel this dreeeeaaad?"

Space shanties are always good for morale, you don't even need to give the lyrics a second thought as long as the tune is catchy! Shipwide intercom to permanent broadcast mode!

Pinche Rudo posted:

Captain I refilled your liquor cabinet with the latest batch of space hooch I made by fermenting and distilling the weird green mold that started growing in the greenhouse

This is the sort of bold initiative we need on this voyage! We'll have Callisto's crust cracked and be suckling on its bounty in no time!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

shen posted:

Space shanties are always good for morale, you don't even need to give the lyrics a second thought as long as the tune is catchy! Shipwide intercom to permanent broadcast mode!

This is the sort of bold initiative we need on this voyage! We'll have Callisto's crust cracked and be suckling on its bounty in no time!

Glad to have you back Cap'n.

*Tips space cap

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Karma Comedian posted:

Anybody else hear that noise in the air ducts

Yeah that’s just The Screecher. Someone let him out last time they went down to Medical.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Anyone else been having a dream where they have tentacles for eyes? Crazy stuff.

Anyway, I’m gonna head down to the galley. Been real hungry lately, I could eat enough for two!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Anyone else been having a dream where they have tentacles for eyes? Crazy stuff.

Anyway, I’m gonna head down to the galley. Been real hungry lately, I could eat enough for two!

You've been talking with Dr Sharenko, yes?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

redshirt posted:

You've been talking with Dr Sharenko, yes?

I tried but he just gave me some aspirin and a pamphlet about something called “The Marker”.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I tried but he just gave me some aspirin and a pamphlet about something called “The Marker”.

Well that's a start.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

VROOM VROOM VROOM goes the ship wide exhaust system

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Hey I was cleaning out the air duct and I found Jameson from mechanical. Had all his organs sucked out his butthole just like the doctor.

Did someone smuggle a rectal vacuum on and not share it with the rest of us!?!?

jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

Hey guys, sorry but somehow I accidentally put my 6 hour slam poetry set on repeat on the speakers at full blast and I can't turn it off. Ted in engineering can't figure it out either so...

I'm really sorry but also if you have any (gentle) critique, haha...

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
My buddy Dave told me that if I'm ever near jupiter and see a big black monolith in the orbit I should take some acid and fly towards it. So here we go.

naem
May 29, 2011

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I TOO LIE STILL FOR 1/3rd OF AN EARTH DAY, WITH MY HUU MON EYE CLOSED

MY BRAINWAVE ACTIVITY CAUSED ME MUCH MIRTH UPON REFLECTION

LET US DISCUSS, OVER HUMAN BREAKFAST

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Anyone have some extra ship credits I could use? I'll pay you back.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

weird, that’s the fourth crewman with a tiny worm sticking out the back of his head at the base of the skull i’ve seen go by today

oh well, probably not a big deal, not gonna let it ruin my day off

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Bad Purchase posted:

weird, that’s the fourth crewman with a tiny worm sticking out the back of his head at the base of the skull i’ve seen go by today

oh well, probably not a big deal, not gonna let it ruin my day off

Rattails are cool again, boomer.

naem
May 29, 2011

I ENJOY BREATHING AIR, WITH MY LUNG

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Attention! Yoga classes will be rescheduled to Noon starting Monday, and Tae Kwan Do classes will be rescheduled to 2 PM M-W-F.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

redshirt posted:

Attention! Yoga classes will be rescheduled to Noon starting Monday, and Tae Kwan Do classes will be rescheduled to 2 PM M-W-F.

*changes the Tae Kwan Do room reservation to “Anus stretching class”*

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

redshirt posted:

Awesome! I’ve been feeling really flexible lately!

*bends over backwards, sticks head through legs, turns head 360°*

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

redshirt posted:

Tantric cultivation every night at 9pm, on C deck. Bring your own flashlight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Xlorp posted:

Tantric cultivation every night at 9pm, on C deck. Bring your own flashlight.

Yeah about that, HR wants to review your Tantric Cultivation class.